剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
But now that she actually wants a ring,
但现在她想要了
I'm gonna have to do better than this.
我得买♥♥个体面点儿的
Excuse me.
你刚说啥
Hey, Big Judy,
你好 胖朱迪
I have to sell this ring back.
我要把戒指再卖♥♥给你
Busted, dirtbag!
卑鄙无♥耻♥之徒
I mean, "Busted, dirtbag!"
我说 卑鄙无♥耻♥之徒
You're under arrest for trafficking in stolen property.
你因贩卖♥♥赃物被捕了
What?
什么
Oh, no... this is all my fault.
不 这全是我的错
That's what I was hoping.
我一猜就是内贼
Don't worry; once you're in jail with your son,
别担心 你跟你儿子进去以后
I'll be here to comfort Virginia.
我来安慰维吉妮亚
I didn't break any laws.
我没有犯法
I just told Jimmy to do whatever it takes to get a ring.
我就是告诉吉米尽一切努力弄到戒指
I bet Virginia really did leave hers in the kitchen
一定是维吉妮亚把戒指落在厨房♥里
and Jimmy grabbed it.
吉米顺手拿走了
And then to cover his tracks,
然后为掩盖罪行
he lied about doing medical testing.
谎称是做医疗测试赚来的
Oh, that boy may not be good at a lot of things,
那孩子干啥啥不行
but he sure can fake a seizure.
装癫痫还挺在行
Maybe that'll help him in prison.
可能那在监狱还能帮帮他
Bail is set for $500.
保释金是五百块
That's a lot of lettuce. Street talk for "Cash."
这可是大把银子啊 也就是"美元"
Where the hell am I gonna get that kind of scratch?
我上哪儿弄这么多大洋去
What's "Scratch"?
"大洋"是啥
I need to pawn this.
我要抵押这个
You white folks and high cholesterol
你们这些白人是打了鸡血吗
are gonna be the end of me.
不带这么害人的啊
How many times do I have to tell you I didn't steal the ring?
还要我说几遍我没偷戒指
I paid for it with my medical research money.
我是用医疗研究赚的钱买♥♥的
Well, hopefully they were looking for a cure for lying!
真希望他们能找到治撒谎的法子
This is crazy!
这太疯狂了
Burt...
伯特
I have to tell you something terrible.
我有很严重的事要跟你讲
It's really, really bad.
非常非常严重
Virginia, hey. I found your ring.
维吉妮亚 我找到你戒指了
How did you...?
你怎么...
Well, I was at the new house and I just found it underneath a chair.
我在新房♥子里的一张椅子下找到的
Oh, my God, that's so great!
天啊 太棒了
Oh, but I have to go talk to Jimmy.
我得跟吉米谈谈
Oh, what was the terrible news you wanted to tell me?
你有什么严重的事要告诉我
I... heard an awful tabloid rumor
我 听说一个关于约翰·特拉沃尔塔的
about John Travolta,
傻叉八卦
but it's probably better if you don't hear it.
但你还是别听比较好
Say no more. La-la-la-la-la...
人家不听 啦啦啦啦
How did you get this?
你怎么拿到的
Big Judy told me somebody returned it.
胖朱迪说有人又抵押回来了
I've been taking her ventriloquism class down at the community center.
我在社区中心一楼有在上她的腹语课
I'm getting pretty good.
我还说得不错呢
Dad, it's okay.
爸 没关系
No, it's not.
不 有关系
I should have believed you when you said you didn't steal it.
你说你没偷的时候 我该相信你的
I don't want to think about what happened to you in prison.
我都不敢想象你在监狱受的苦
I was on a bench at the police station.
我在警♥察♥局的长椅上坐着
They gave me a sandwich, Turkey.
他们给我三明治 火鸡肉
Don't try and spare my feelings, Jimmy.
不用安慰我 吉米
I don't deserve it.
我不值得
Tomorrow, you and I are gonna go down to that lab
明天咱爷俩去那实验室
and do whatever tests they have.
有啥医疗测试咱都上
I'll never be able to get you your innocence back,
我永远也换不回你的清白了
but I can at least help you get the money for another ring.
但至少可以帮你赚钱买♥♥戒指
You don't have to do this, Dad.
爸 你没必要这么做
No, I want to.
不 我要赎罪
I'm not scared of a little scientific testing.
我才不怕这小小的科学检测
Think we'll actually feel
我们真会感觉到蛋蛋
our testicles recede into our abdomens?
缩回肚子里吗
Well, the pamphlet says
宣传册上说
it would feel like two hot air balloons
感觉像是两个热气球
floating up into the sky.
飞向天空一样
I think I'm gonna go into the bathroom,
我得先去趟厕所
say good-bye to them one more time.
跟它们诀别
You know, wish them a safe trip
祝愿它们旅途愉快
in case I don't see them for a while.
万一我以后再也见不到它俩了
Godspeed, Heckle and Schmekel.
祝你们好运 大蛋和二蛋
Jimmy...
吉米
I've been thinking.
我考虑很久
I want you to give my ring to Sabrina.
你把我的戒指给塞布丽娜吧
Well, you can't do that.
你不能这么做
It's your ring.
这是你的戒指
So, now it'll be a family ring.
现在是咱家传家戒指了
I want to pass it down to you.
我想把戒指传给你
And someday, you can pass it on to Hope.
有朝一日 你再传给喜旺
That's more special than any ring you can buy.
这比你买♥♥的任何戒指都有意义
And I happen to know
我恰好知道
that this is exactly the kind of ring Sabrina wants.
这正是塞布丽娜想要的那一种
Thanks, Mom. That's sweet.
谢谢你 老妈 你真好
Oh, I'm glad you caught me before I took those pills.
幸好你在我吃药前就告诉我了
Hey, why are you guys hugging?
你俩为啥要抱啊
Usually, when you get advice from a lot of different people,
通常 你从很多人那征求意见时
they can't all be right.
他们不可能都是对的
But this time they were.
但这一次他们都是对的
Dad was right that Sabrina really wanted an engagement ring.
老爸说塞布丽娜真想要戒指 这是对的
Frank was right that how you present the ring
弗兰克说求婚的方法
is as important as the ring itself.
和戒指本身一样重要 那是对的
And Mom was right about how much Sabrina would like
老妈说 塞布丽娜十分乐意得到
getting her ring.
她的戒指也是对的
And it turns out those guys at the medical lab
而医学实验室那些家伙告知我们的
were right about those side effects.
药片的副作用也是对的
How far up do you think they went?
小哥俩到哪里了
Right about here.
到这儿了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表