剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
they dreamed of their whole life.
这可是他们一辈子的梦想啊
Living on the road, adoring fans, high fives.
流浪四方 享受着粉丝的欢呼和击掌
They even had T-shirts.
他们甚至有特制的T恤
**When you're home alone*
*一个人 在家家
**You got to stay safe when you're home all alone*
*在家家 要平安
*When you're alone, when you're home alone...*
*一个人 在家家
Mom and dad got something even Foghat never had,
他们甚至享受到了五月天都没有过的殊荣
stars in the produce aisle
在家乡杂货铺的产品大道上
of their hometown grocery store.
留下了自己的星型奖章
You guys, you guys, you're not gonna believe it.
伙计们 告诉你们一个天大的好消息
Someone who saw you at the Natesville East Diaper-palooza
有人在纳什维尔东区婴儿尿布店里看了你的表演
e-mailed his rich uncle from Florida
于是给他在佛罗里达州的金主叔叔
a video of your performance,
电邮了一份你们的表演视频
and he's flying us in on his private jet.
现在他的叔叔要派私家飞机接我们去演出
Rock and roll!
摇滚吧 小宇宙
This gig is just the beginning.
这次演出只是个开始
You know how many billionaires
谁知道这世上有多少亿万富翁
want to throw money at their kids
愿意为了孩子一掷千金
to make up for their divorces?
以弥补失败的婚姻给下一代造成的阴影
Fifty-two.
52个
Uh, well I don't know the actual number.
其实具体的人数我也不知道
Sixty-two.
62个
Sure, let's go with 62.
好 那就62吧
We could've gone with 52.
为什么不是52呢
I'm just saying, this could be
重点是 这可能成为
the most important kindergarten graduation party of your lives.
你们人生中最重要的一次幼儿园毕业典礼
We're living our dream, Virginia.
我们终于梦想成真了 维吉妮亚
I know.
我知道
You can do anything you want in these private jets.
这可是私家飞机上 你想干啥都行
I put a knife inside this water bottle,
我在水瓶了装了把刀
and nobody even said anything.
谁都管不着
We should get Hope a T-shirt
我们每去一家摇滚咖啡馆
from every Rock and Roll Cafe we visit.
都要买♥♥件T恤 回家送给喜旺
They might even put our name up on the wall.
说不定他们还会把我们的名字挂到墙上去呢
Only this time, it won't be after the words,
不过名字前不用再加这样的注释了
"Do not accept checks from..."
"千万不要收这些人的支票"
Oh, snap, what was that?
哎呦 什么情况
We're flying into a dangerous storm.
我们陷入了风暴中 情况十分凶险
The good news is I'm one of the most accomplished pilots
好消息是 本人是尼日利亚
in all of Nigeria.
最出色的飞行员
The bad news is
但还有个坏消息
all controls are in English.
所有的控制器都是英文标注的
Rock and roll.
摇滚吧 小宇宙
Whoo! Baby!
真刺♥激♥
Oh, my God.
天啊
Bert, I'm so scared.
伯特 我好怕
Me, too. And we were almost famous.
我也怕 我们都要成名了啊
Don't be afraid.
别担心
We have found a football field where we can land the plane,
我们已经找到个足球场 可以紧急迫降
unless they go into overtime.
不过要是比赛打到加时 就降不了了
Then we're going to shoot for the miniature golf course.
不过我们还是可以在一个迷你高尔夫球场迫降
Miniature golf course?
迷你高尔夫球场
Maybe it's a regular golf course
也许是正常大小的
that just looks tiny from up here.
但在我们这个高度 看上去就是很小
If we don't make it,
如果我们没能熬过去
maybe I never said this enough,
说句平时不常说的话
but I love all of you.
我爱你们
You guys are like family to me.
你们对我来说 就像家人一样
And if I took an extra dollar or two out of petty cash,
我是从你们微薄的收入里偷拿过一两块钱
it's because, well, you guys don't pay me.
但那也是因为你们从不付我工资
I hit a turtle with my car four years ago.
我四年前开车撞过一只乌龟
I just hit it and kept driving.
但我畏罪潜逃了
Not a day goes by that I don't see that cute little face.
此后小家伙可爱的脸庞总在我眼前挥之不去
My pet, Mr.Turtle, has been missing for roughly four years.
我的宠物龟龟先生差不多就是四年前失踪的
It was probably him.
也许你撞的就是它
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, that's okay,
算了 算了
because I slept with your wife Donna.
毕竟我和你老婆唐娜滚过床单
Me, too.
我也是
Me, too. Damn it!
还有我 见鬼
Why the hell did we do this?
我们为什么要跑出来啊
We had everything.
我们已经拥有一切了
We had the perfect life.
曾经的生活那么完美
I know, we made it to grandparents.
我们都已抱上了孙女
Now we'll never see Hope grow up to be something great,
可现在我们可能再也见不到喜旺长大成才了
like the first female astronaut.
她可能会成为史上第一位女宇航员
We threw it all away, and for what?
是我们自己抛弃了这些 可为了什么呢
Another rock star gone before his time.
又要有一位摇滚巨星英年早逝了
Like Elvis or Buddy Holly or Adam Ant.
我要和猫王 黄家驹和崔健一样了
Adam Ant? He's still alive.
崔健 他还活着呢
I thought he died in a helicopter crash with Billy Idol.
我以为他和窦唯一起死在一场空难中了呢
Also still alive.
窦唯也活着呢
I'm in the Witness Protection Program.
我参与了证人保护计划
I've been sneaking drinks these last couple weeks.
这几个星期我一直偷偷喝酒
I used to be a stripper.
我以前是脱衣舞♥女♥郎
Oh, screw it.
我也不想忍♥了
I'm married to a man who's gay.
我的老公是基佬
What? Just because I had that dream about Bert
搞毛啊 我是梦见过伯特
where he was a horse and I'm riding him bareback
梦里伯特是一只马 我就骑在他裸背上
doesn't mean I'm gay.
可这并不代表我是基佬啊
My therapist says that could mean any number of things.
我的心理医生说 这个梦的意味多得很呢
Thank God above, we're alive!
谢天谢地 我们大难不死
We're gonna make it.
都会没事的
Sweet relief.
心上的石头总算放下了
Smokey, this isn't for us.
烟枪 我们不想过这种日子了
What do you mean, dude?
什么意思 伙计
As good as it sounds,
尽管这个梦很美
we can't travel the world on a jet with you.
但我们不能跟你一起坐飞机周游世界
We've realized we have a life in Natesville,
我们发现 我们想要的还是在纳什维尔
with our granddaughter, that's just too important to miss out on.
那有我们重要的孙女 我们不愿离开她
So, thanks for giving us a rock and roll experience, Smokey.
谢谢你让我们经历了这段摇滚之旅 烟枪
You can cross us off your list.
现在 你可以将我们俩除名了
Turns out Bert and Virginia
看来 伯特和维吉妮亚
didn't really want the rock and roll lifestyle
其实并不想过摇滚明星的生活
as much as they thought they did.
尽管他们曾经以为那就是他们的梦
They realized their place was in Natesville,
他俩最终意识到 他们是属于纳什维尔的
raising their granddaughter.
抚养喜旺成人才是宿命所在
Woo, rock and roll!
摇滚吧 小宇宙
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表