剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Gomez, Morticia, Lurch,
白云 黑土 白云黑土的娃
I'm out of here.
我先闪了
If you're giving out nicknames,
下次给我们取外号♥
I'd like a say in it.
带上我一起嘛
I'm not selling it.
这车我不卖♥♥
I just thought this would be a good way
我觉得打打广♥告♥能帮我
to meet fellow Pacer fans.
找到"漫步者"的车友
Now that you're here,
既然你们来了
you want to go get some pizza
要不要进屋吃点披萨
and talk about how awesome my Pacer is?
一起聊聊这款车的高端大气
Whoa, look at this.
快来看啊
I think Sabrina left too soon.
塞布丽娜闪得太早了
That's our diamond.
金子找到了
But it's more than $830.
可这辆车不只830块啊
We'll just have to get creative.
规矩不是人定的么
I promise you're going to love this.
我保证你喜欢这辆车
Ooh, this is exciting!
我好激动啊
It's your mother's car. Not anymore.
这是你老妈的旧车 不再是了
They gave it to us.
爸妈把它给我了
As a gift? Well, sort of.
送你的礼物吗 差不多吧
You see, we finally found the diamond in the rough,
因为我们最后终于在沙子中发现了金子
but it was a bit above my spending limit.
但是我的钱不够用
So my parents kicked in the extra money,
多出的钱由爸妈付了
and they gave us this car, and they got their dream car.
旧车给我了 他们也开上了梦寐以求的车
Is this amazing or what?
是不是很炫啊
Roads? We don't need roads!
路 我们不需要路
Please cover my eyes again.
闪瞎我的钛合金狗眼
See? This car's not so bad.
看见没 这车也不差啊
And once you get a feel for how to pump the brakes,
当你找到了踩刹车的感觉后
it's actually not that hard to stop.
停车也没那么难嘛
Oh, yeah. That and the fact
是啊 还不止呢
that the radio shorts out when the heater's on,
暖风一开收音机就短路
the hood pops up when you brake too fast,
刹车踩太急 引擎盖就弹起来
the power steering only works on right turns.
方向盘只爱右转
And... not...
左转
on... left... turns.
就累死个人
Where are we?
这是在哪儿
At a place where normal people buy cars.
正常人买♥♥车的地方
Look, this car is no safer for Hope than your van was.
听着 这辆车对喜旺来说还是不安全
Well... cars should not do this.
安全的车不应该这样
I'm pretty sure if you pull that hard on any steering wheel,
我觉得你要是使这么大的劲
it's gonna come off. Let's find out.
任何车的方向盘都会掉的 那来看看吧
It adjusts up and down, controls the radio,
方向盘可以上下调节 控制收音机
cruise control, Bluetooth and climate,
并配有导航 蓝牙和温控系统
but it does not come off.
而且绝对不会掉落
Well, the seat's pretty comfortable.
座位也挺舒服的
Oh, wait-- it gets better. Hold on.
等会儿 更好的还在后面呢
Please be an ejector seat,
是不是弹跳座椅
please be an ejector seat, please be... oh!
一定要是弹跳座椅 一定啊
Oh, this is still cool.
这样也不错嘛
Heated seats are great, right?
能加热的座椅是不是很棒
My ass feels like it just came out of a dryer.
我的屁屁被烤得好舒服啊
That kind of luxury cannot come cheap.
这种高级车肯定不便宜
Just a few bucks more on our monthly payment.
我们只要每月付几块就够了
That's it?
真的吗
Your life is about to change, my friend.
二弟 你的好日子就要来了
Fresh air and sunshine, anytime you want it,
清新的空气和阳光 任何时候都能享受到
for just pennies a day.
每天花个几毛钱就行
It just seems that if there's an open roof...
就像是有个露天平台
There is no ejector seat, Jimmy.
真的没有弹跳椅 吉米
Oh, I can't get enough of that.
真是吸不够
It's called "new car smell."
这就是新车的香气
How much do they charge for that?
这香气要几个钱
It's free.
不要钱
Oh, we'll take it!
我们买♥♥了
Congratulations.
恭喜了
You just chose the most reliable,
您挑选了一辆市面上
affordable, family car on the market.
最安全 最实惠的家庭车
Now let's go do some paperwork.
现在 我们去办手续吧
How about I stay, sign the paperwork,
这样如何 我来签合同
you pick up Hope, and I will meet you at home with a new car?
你去接喜旺 我开着新车回家与你们会合
Jimmy, this is the first new car in Chance family history.
吉米 这可是你们吉斯家史上的第一辆新车
You should frame the title
你应该做个响亮的横幅
and put it up next to your college di...
放到你的大学毕业证...
Next to your high school di...
放到你的高中毕业证...
Never mind.
当我没说
I love you.
我爱你
See you at home.
到家见
The engine on this thing runs a little rough.
这车的引擎听起来不太平滑
You really think it can get up to 88?
你真觉得它能开到88码吗
Only one way to find out.
走着瞧喽
If you really could go back in time, what would you do?
如果你真能回到过去 你想干什么
Remember that time we drove back from the lake...
还记得我们那次从湖边开车回家吗
Mm. ...and I said I could make it all the way home
我说我可以一路不停
without stopping to go to the bathroom?
不上厕所一口气开回家
I'd stop.
我被憋坏了
I would go back in time
我要是能回到过去
and not make chili when we were up at the lake.
那天泛舟湖上的时候 就不做辣椒酱了
Here we go.
走起
Ow! Stop it, Burt!
停下 伯特
She's breaking up!
车要坏了
She's breaking up!
要散架了
Well, that was disappointing.
真丧气
I mean, I'm not an idiot.
我又不傻
I know we don't have a flux capacitor,
我知道这不是台时光穿梭机
but I thought, if we could get it up to 88,
但我真觉得 如果能加速到八十八码
maybe something would happen.
也许真的会发生些什么
It's probably best that it didn't.
还是别发生的好
Remember that movie The Butterfly Effect?
记得《蝴蝶效应》那部电影吗
We would have had to sit through that stupid thing twice.
真回去了 岂不是要在看一次那烂片
Put down the pen, Jimmy.
吉米 别写了
I just ran your credit.
我刚查了你的信用记录
You've got a score of 91.
你的得分是九十一
Oh, that's an "A", right?
超高分 是吧
It's out of 850.
总分是八百五
This is the worst credit score we've ever seen.
这是我们所见过的最低的信用记录了
It's the hardest my manager's laughed since I showed her
我给经理看的时候 她都快笑翻了
that Internet video of guys getting kicked in the jingles.
她上一次这么乐还是我给她看踢人视频的时候
Have you seen that?
你看过没
Oh, here, this'll cheer you up.
我给你找 很好笑的
I don't understand.
怎么会这样呢
I've never had a credit card.
我都没用过信♥用♥卡♥
I've never taken out a loan.
也从没贷过款
I've never even borrowed lunch money.
我连吃饭都没跟人借过钱
How can my credit be bad?
咋可能信誉不良呢
Well, according to this, in 1993,
根据记录 1993年
you opened a credit card,
你办了一张信♥用♥卡♥
and made a bunch of charges you never paid.
透♥支♥了一大笔钱都没还
Do you remember signing any documents as a kid?
你记得小时候签过什么文件吗
Well, my mom used to make me practice signing my autograph
我妈妈以前经常让我练习签名
in case I ever became a movie star.
以防我哪天突然成电影明星了
You're my favorite movie star.
你是我最爱的电影明星
Can I have your autograph?
能给我签个名吗
Okay.
好吧
Great.
太好了
Sign here, here, and here.
签在这儿 这儿 还有这儿
Initials here and here.
这边填姓名首字母
And we're going to need this one in triplicate.
这个要一式三份
No.
不是吧
They wouldn't.
他们不会这么缺德
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表