剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Rest in peace, sweetheart.
安息吧 亲爱的
See you on the other side.
我们天堂见
I don't know why we can't talk about this!
我不明白为什么不能商量一下呢
Just stop it!
别说了
Jimmy, you saw that house.
吉米 你也看到那栋房♥子了
The sooner you two are married, the sooner we can all move in.
你们越早结婚 我们就能越早搬进去
That sounded a little like
这话说得好像
you think you're gonna live there, too.
你觉得你们也会住进去一样
Uh, yeah.
不是吗
Jimmy lived here for 25 years.
吉米可在这住了25年呢
He owes us.
他欠我们的
This isn't your house. It's Maw Maw's.
这可不是你的家 这是曾奶奶的
And I would like to live in it alone
我真心希望在我死之前
just once, before I die.
可以独自住在这
So hurry up and ask that long-haired pretty boy
所以赶紧向这个长发俊小伙求婚吧
to marry you before the Republicans get back in office
等共和党上台了
and make it a sin.
这就不合法了
Maw Maw, I'm not telling you this again: I'm a woman.
曾奶奶 我再说一次 我是女人
And I'm not telling you this again:
我也再强调一次
Show me your vagina and I'll believe you.
让我看看你的小妹妹 我才信你
No! Burt showed me his.
不 伯特都给我看他的了
I know that sounded like I have a vagina.
说得好像我有小妹妹似的
I don't.
我没有
She's referring to...
她指的是...
I was peeing the other day...
我那天正在嘘嘘
I'll explain later.
以后再解释吧
Now, look, since they brought it up,
那好吧 既然说起这事了
it is a nice house,
那房♥子的确很赞
and I mean, it's not like we never talked about...
我们也不是没有谈到过...
No, no, no, no, Jimmy.
别 别 别 吉米
No.
别这样
Listen, my whole life I've had to worry about
我的人生都在担心
people liking me for my family's money.
别人因为我家的钱喜欢我
Look, you fell in love with me for who I really am.
你爱上的是真实的我
I don't some stupid house to be the reason we got engaged.
我可不想我们订婚是为了什么破房♥子
Then it won't be the reason.
那就不为此结婚
You guys are being selfish.
你们太自私了
What about Hope?
那喜旺怎么办
She'd be in a better school district.
她能上更好的学校的
You really want her going to the same schools Jimmy went to?
你们真想她上吉米的破母校吗
Mom, my schools were not that bad.
我学校没有那么差吧
Name four consonants.
说出四个辅音[吉米误以为是大洲]
America, Europe, Mexico, and the North Pole.
美国 欧洲 墨西哥 北极[还是说错了]
Is that right? I don't know.
他说对了吗 我不知道
I went to the same schools.
我上的也是那所学校
Mom, just drop it, okay?
妈 就别提了 好吗
I didn't even think about the schools.
我真没想到上学的问题
I mean, it's good.
那边的学校是不错
It's where I went.
我在那儿上的学
It's not like I never thought about us getting married.
咱俩又不是没想过结婚的事
So...
那么...
I guess we should get married?
我们就结婚吧
It seems to make sense.
好像合情合理
Did we just get engaged?
我们刚才是订婚了吗
I think we did, yeah.
我想是的
Burt, go get the champagne I was saving for
伯特 去把我珍藏的香槟拿来
when Oprah comes crawling back to network TV.
本想留到奥普拉沦落到上网络电视那天的
I mean, you want to do this, right?
你是真心想结婚的吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, totally I do.
当然啦 绝对的
Um, I think there's just...
我只是觉得...
I guess when I dreamt about
我梦想过
the man that I loved proposing to me,
爱人向我求婚的情景
I think I might have thought I would feel something
我以为会有些
that I'd never felt before, but you know,
前所未有的特殊感觉 但是...
it's just the house and I-I don't know...
现在凭空有了栋房♥子
At least you're getting married for a house.
至少你们还有栋房♥子
When she got married,
这丫头结婚时
all she got was a ten-pound baby with a two-pound nose.
只有个鼻子大得吓人的拖油瓶
Jimmy, you know what?
但是吉米
All that really matters is that I love you.
我爱你 这就足够了
No.
不行
No, I want you to feel
我希望你接受求婚时
like you always dreamed you would feel when you got engaged.
能感到从小就期盼的那种感觉
I can do better. I-I take back my proposal.
我能做得更好 刚才的求婚不算数
No, Jimmy, really it's fine.
不用了 吉米 真的没关系
Please, let me try again.
再给我一次机会 好吗
I want to do this right.
我想给你个完美的求婚
Okay. Fine.
好吧
We're no longer engaged. Thanks.
我们没有婚约了 谢谢
They're not engaged anymore.
订婚取消了
Seriously?
不是吧
Well, help me find the cork.
帮我找找瓶塞
The first step was to find out what kind of proposal
首先 要背着塞布丽娜
Sabrina had always dreamed up without asking her.
调查她梦想中的求婚场景
Oh, and then when we were 11,
11岁的时候
she wanted it to be at a surprise party
她想被亲朋好友簇拥着
surrounded by friends and family.
在惊喜派对上得到求婚
She also thinks a Jumbotron proposal'd be cool.
她觉得大屏幕求婚也不错
It's in her diary: page 82.
参见她的日记第82页
Oh, and then she went through
然后上高中后
a "guy on a white horse" phase in high school,
她沉溺于"白马王子"的幻想
and that was followed by a skywriting phase.
接着又迷上了空中横幅
Her diary never mentions horses or skywriting.
她日记里从没提过马呀飞机什么的
She does talk about some creepy guy at work.
倒是提到过一个奇葩同事
I think it's Chet.
我觉得她说的是切特
Hello. Hey, Mom, check out my profile page.
喂 老妈 看我的个人主页
I finally got my new gal pal to stand still long enough for a photo.
终于找到愿意站着和我合影的妹子了
So, what do you think?
给个意见呗
I vote for skywriting.
我支持空中求婚横幅
Jumbotron. White horse.
大屏幕 骑白马
What? No way!
什么 搞笑吧
I wanted it to be perfect,
我想尽善尽美
but she wanted so many different things.
但她的想法太多了
Which was I supposed to do?
我到底该选哪个呢
I got it.
有了
Good!
太好了
This was beginning to bore me.
我都要厌烦了
By the way, if you're going with the white horse,
对了 如果准备骑白马[也有海♥洛♥因♥的意思]
I think I can get that for you.
我应该能帮你搞到
We're talking about heroin, right?
我们是在说海♥洛♥因♥吧
He's gonna to ask you to marry him.
他要向你求婚啦
Maw Maw! It's okay.
奶奶 没关系
When you asked me to go bowling but wear my nicest dress,
你约我打保龄球 却要我穿最美的裙子
I kinda knew something was up.
我就差不多猜到了
Well, act surprised.
那就装作很吃惊
He's really looking forward to this.
他超期待今晚的
Oh, crap, I lost a meatball.
见鬼 我掉了颗肉丸
Virginia?
维吉妮亚
I'm looking.
马上找
This is why I told you to go with the pork chop!
所以才要你吃猪排嘛
From now on, flat food only in the car.
以后不准圆形食物上车
I don't know if I can do this, Virginia.
我有点犹豫 维吉妮亚
What do you mean? You already said yes.
为什么 你不都答应了吗
This is just for fun.
这次纯属娱乐
Yeah, I know, but if he wants me to feel something
我知道 但是如果他期待我
that I never felt before and I just...
感到前所未有的幸福
I don't think that's going to happen.
我不认为会有那样的感觉
Virginia.
维吉妮亚
I'm looking.
找着呢
I know that he loves me
我知道他爱我
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表