剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
the Flores cartel decided to hit us where it really hurt.
佛洛雷斯集团决定在我们的痛处一击致命
Maw maw stepped things up by making the chocolate even stronger.
奶奶又升级了巧克力配方
Nobody could resist our latest strain.
没人能抵抗得了我们的最新品种
Come on, man, just give me some chocolate.
哥们儿 给我点巧克力呗
A chunk, a section, a little bitty square.
一大块 就一片 一小块也行啊
I can't do it, Frank.
不行 弗兰克
Barney said I can't sell in the store.
巴尼说不能在店里卖♥♥
Barney also said, if I just wander around doing nothing all day,
巴尼还说如果我整天无所事事瞎闲逛
he'll fire me.
他会炒了我
That was ten years ago.
那是他十年前说的啊
Give me some. I know you're holding.
就给我点呗 我知道你有
Hey, get out of there.
让开
Stop it.
住手
Get out. No, no, no, no.
出去 不行不行不行
What do we have here?
这是什么
That's Maw Maw's magic brown.
这是奶奶的魔力小棕棒
It's back on the street?
居然又重现江湖了
James, my office now!
詹姆斯 马上到我办公室来
Frank,
弗兰克
if you don't stop wandering around, I'll fire you.
如果你再瞎闲逛 我就炒了你
"You have been detained by a Natesville auxiliary police officer.
你已经被纳什维尔辅助警♥察♥拘押了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
You also have the right to leave at any point
也有权随时起身离开
because said auxiliary officer has no legal authority to detain you."
因为据说辅警是无权拘押你的
Wait, so I can just leave?
等等 那就是说我可以走了
Not if you ever want your daughter to ride on top
如果你还想你女儿坐上"感恩萝卜"小花车的话
of the "We're thankful for radishes" float.
就不能走
Oh, Barney, come on.
巴尼 拜托了
Don't make Hope suffer just because you have a beef with me.
别因为我而迁怒喜旺嘛
Oh, this has nothing to do with you.
这跟你没有关系
You're small potatoes.
你只是个"小土豆"
I want the russet.
我想要的是土豆王
The what?
哪个
The russet.
土豆王啊
It's the king of potatoes.
就是土豆之王啊
How do you work in produce and not know that?
你是搞农产品的 怎么不知道这个
Fine. I'll go get you a potato.
好 我去给你找个大土豆
I don't want a potato.
我要的不是土豆
I want your mother.
我要的是你老娘啊
20 years ago, your mother and I had a run-in.
20年前 我和你妈有过一次争执
Hold on. I've got this contest
等一下 这比赛我赢定了
in the bag.
看我这包
Or should I say, bags?
或者我是不是该说 这些包
Wow, this is a lot of money, Virginia.
赚了不少啊 维吉妮亚
How'd you sell so much candy?
你怎么卖♥♥出这么多巧克力的
Guess I just have a knack for it.
我自有诀窍
I find that hard to believe.
我不太相信
Yeah, well, I find it hard to believe that an aspirin
我本来也不相信
just knows when I've got a pain in my neck, but it does.
阿司匹林能止痛 但它就是能嘛
Got any aspirin?
有阿司匹林吗
Aisle two.
走着瞧
I was darn sure your mother cheated,
我非常肯定你妈作弊了
and like any good auxiliary police officer,
就像其他优秀的辅警一样
I was gonna keep the pressure on until she admitted it.
我要给她施压 直到她承认为止
You cheated.
你作弊了
Prove it.
证明啊
And over the years, I've never let it go.
即使事情过去多年 我也不罢手
You cheated!
你作弊了
Prove it.
证明啊
You cheated.
你作弊了
Prove it.
证明啊
Knock knock knock housekeeping.
清洁家政到住♥宅♥
You cheated.
你作弊了
Prove it.
证明啊
So, James, I guess the radish is in your basket now.
詹姆士 我想决定权就在你手上哦
How do you want to play it?
你想好了吗
Barney, please.
巴尼 求你了
Don't make me rat out my own mom.
别让我出♥卖♥♥♥我老妈
Snitches get stitches.
背叛的人都没好下场啊
I'm not asking you to be a snitch.
我没让你背叛呀
I'm asking you to do what's best for you and your daughter.
我只是让你做对你和女儿都好的事
You want her to be the little pilgrim, don't you?
你想让她成为小小清教♥徒♥ 对吧
What do I have to do?
我该怎么做
I don't have to beat up my own mom, do I?
我总不能和我娘打一架吧
Absolutely not.
当然不必
You are gonna wear a wire.
带上窃听器就行
You cheated.
你作弊了
Prove it!
证明啊
Oh, I will.
我会的
I finally will.
我一定会的
Back at the chocolate factory,
回到巧克力工厂
things were really out of control.
局面还真是失控了
Hopped up on chocolate,
嗑过巧克力
nobody had slept for days.
大家都几天没睡了
And everyone was going more than a little crazy.
每个人都变得神神叨叨的
You weren't followed here, were you?
你没有被跟踪 对吧
I think Rosa's got ties to the Mexican Air Force.
我想罗莎一定和墨西哥空军关系密切
Listen, you hear that?
听 听到没
Choppers!
是直升机啊
I don't see them.
我看不到啊
I think they've been camouflaged to look like the sky.
我觉得它们伪装成天空的颜色了
They invented the Chalupa.
他们都能发明哈卢帕[秘鲁渔船]
How hard can the invisible helicopter be?
隐身直升机肯定不在话下
How's it going, mom?
怎么样了 老妈
Oh, damn it, Jimmy, I was up to four,
该死 吉米 本来要数到四了
and now I've got to start all over again.
现在又要重新开始了
Chopper! I see one.
我看见了一架直升机
It looks just like a bird.
它长得真像一只鸟
Yeah, sorry to interrupt you
抱歉打扰
from counting money from our current candy sales,
你计算巧克力的营业额了
which we have gotten by cheating
但这些都是通过在巧克力里
when we added a secret addictive ingredient to the chocolate bars.
添加上瘾成分作弊得到的
Get out of my face.
离我远点
So I have to push the big button and the little red button?
那么我要按下大按钮和红色小按钮吗
The little red button is inside the big button.
红色小按钮在大按钮里边
Oh, I'm doing it right now.
我按的是对的
He's wearing a wire. He's wearing a wire!
他身上有窃听器 他有窃听器
It's the....
这是...
You're gonna talk, Jimmy.
吉米 从实招来
Who gave you the wire?
谁给你的窃听器
Ow, you got chocolate in my eye.
你把巧克力溅到我眼睛里了
You're ruining a good thing here, Jimmy.
吉米 你这是要坏了我们的好事
Tell us where that wire came from.
快说窃听器哪儿来的
Tell us! We're not playing around.
快说 我们不是闹着玩的
Ricky!
瑞奇
It was Barney.
巴尼给我的
He told me he'd rig the contest so that Hope could be the little pilgrim
他说他可以操纵比赛让喜旺成为小小清教♥徒♥
if I helped him prove you've been cheating all these years.
但条件是我帮他证明你作了弊
Why didn't you just tell us that, you idiot?
你咋不早说呢 二货
The only reason we've been doing this
我们这么做的唯一目的就是
is to get Hope on that float.
让喜旺坐上花车
Potty.
嘘嘘
Come on, sweetie.
过来 亲爱的
Daddy is so proud.
爸爸为你骄傲
Fine, you're right.
好吧 你说对了
I cheated.
我作弊了
I knew you were dirty.
就知道你用肮脏的手段
Not any worse than you,
比你差远了
rigging this contest just to get me to confess to rigging the contest.
为了让我承认作弊还操纵比赛
Hey, no one's innocent.
狗咬狗一嘴毛
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表