我会怀念的
And I'm going to miss that.
你不会错过任何东西 总会有明天的
You don't have to miss anything. There's always tomorrow.
等一下 你看见了吗
Wait a minute. Did you just see that?
我刚看见
I did just see that.
我真希望我没看见
I wish I had not seen that.
我认为他们能组成不错的一对
I think they make a cute couple.
什么
What?
什么
What?
你想让他成为你爷爷吗
You want that to be your grandpa?
胆小鬼
Coward.
啊
Ah.
我从没想到我会看到这一天
I never thought I'd see this day,
但很感激我看到了
but I'm grateful I did.
对 你我都是
Yeah, you and me both.
谢谢
Thanks.
愿上帝保佑你
Rebbi ikhellik.
他说 愿上帝保佑你
He said, "May God protect you."
祝你有美好的一天
Neharek mebrouk.
- 他说 - 祝你有美好的一天
- He said-- - "Have a blessed day."
伙计 请等等
My man, come back a second.
亲爱的Callen探员
Dear Agent Callen,
祝贺你的婚礼
Congratulations on your wedding.
我为你和Anna感到非常高兴
I am so very happy for you and Anna.
我真希望我能在那里
I only wish I could've been there
和你们一起庆祝这样一个辉煌的时刻
to celebrate such a glorious occasion with all of you.
大多数人认为我从未有过自己的家庭
Most people think I never had a family of my own.
但我不这么认为
But I beg to differ.
我有幸拥有人们所希望拥有的 一个最伟大的家庭
I have been blessed with the greatest family one could ever have wished for.
你也一样
And so have you.
对不起 我没追上
Sorry, man. I lost him.
他就这么消失了
Dude just vanished.
有人看见我丈夫了吗
Has anyone seen my husband?
- 那是什么 - 呃 一封信
- What's that? - Uh, it's a letter...
Hetty寄来的
from Hetty.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
婚礼祝福
Wedding wishes?
是的
Yeah.
她太棒了
She's amazing.
备注
"P.S.
我已经安排好你和Anna在米科诺斯 住我的地方 度蜜月
"I have arranged for you and Anna to have my place in Mykonos for your honeymoon.
你们想待多久都行
Stay as long as you like."
我一直很喜欢她
I've always liked her.
我还寄了两张机票
"I have also sent along two plane tickets
给你和Sam 好让你们有几天时间
"for you and Sam in the event that you may have a couple days beforehand
帮我做一个小项目
to help me with a small side project."
小项目
Side project?
在摩洛哥
Morocco.
我在希腊与你汇合
I'll meet you in Greece.
还有你
And you...
帮我看紧他
you keep him alive,
至少在蜜月之前
at least until the honeymoon.
我会的
I always do.
摩洛哥
你为什么停车
Why are you stopping?
根据GPS信息
Because according to our GPS,
这儿就是目的地
these are the coordinates.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
好吧 也许这就是重点
Well, maybe that's the point.
你认为我们有多大几率可以从他们那买♥♥到冰啤酒
What do you think the chances are one of these guys has a cold beer?
好吧 也许可以来一些薄荷茶
Yeah, right. Maybe some mint tea.
我宁愿喝漱口水
I'd rather drink mouthwash.
希望这里有人会说法语
Hopefully someone out here speaks French.
- 你会说阿♥拉♥伯语 - 不 不是摩洛哥阿♥拉♥伯语
- You speak Arabic. - No, not Moroccan Arabic.
Darija语就像一种完全不同的语言
Darija is like a whole different language.
Darija 马格里布阿♥拉♥伯语 也叫Darija 指在马格里布地区 (包括阿尔及利亚、摩洛哥、突尼斯和利比亚) 讲的阿♥拉♥伯语大方言
哦 真棒
Oh. Perfect.
你应该不知道Darija语中 啤酒 这个词 对吗
Don't suppose you know the word for "beer" in Darija, do you?
我不这么认为
I didn't think so.
Hetty
Hetty?
你好啊 伙计们 欢迎来到摩洛哥
Hello, boys. Welcome to Morocco.
Nell
Nell.
- 你在这里干什么 - 嗯
- What are you doing here? - Well...
这么说吧 Hetty让自己陷入了困境 所以我是来救她的
let's just say Hetty got herself into a bit of a pickle, so I'm here to get her out.
可惜 事实证明
Unfortunately, it's proven
这比我预期的更具挑战性 所以我想我的团队可以帮我
a little more challenging than I anticipated, so I figured my team could use some help.
你还有团队吗
You have a team?
别跟我说是Beale和你在这里
Don't tell me Beale's here with you.
不 很遗憾 他正在新加坡做TED演讲
No, sadly, he is giving a TED Talk in Singapore.
真有他的
Of course he is.
- 她带来了精英队 - 哦
- She brought in the A-Team. - Oh.
Sabatino
Sabatino.
你还好吗 大块头
What's up, big man?
Nate
Nate.
Callen Sam
Callen. Sam.
很高兴见到你们
Good to see you.
真高兴你来了
Damn glad you're here.
我们可不
We're not.
这家伙是厄运的化身
This guy's bad luck personified.
哦 你无法掩饰你对我的爱 来吧 说出来
Oh, you can't hide your love for me. Come on, bring it in.
不
No.
呃 我知道你想我了
Eh, I think you miss me.
Nate 你在这里多久了
How long you been here, Nate?
长到事务缠身了
Long enough to know we're up to our asses in alligators.
没有Hetty下落的真正线索
No real lead on Hetty's whereabouts,
而且情报 充其量也只是零星的
and the intelligence is... spotty at best.
除此之外 我们不知道谁还可以信任
And on top of that, we don't know who we can and cannot trust.
所以我才把你们俩请到这里
Which is why I asked you both here.
在有些虚假的借口下
Under somewhat false pretenses.
嗯 潜规则是优秀间谍活动的基础
Eh, subterfuge is the foundation of good espionage.
你越来越像Hetty了
You're getting more like Hetty every day.
我会把这当成一种赞美 谢谢你
I'm gonna take that as a compliment, thank you.
这孩子是谁
Who's the kid?
- Willis 长官 - 不
- Willis, sir. - No.
不 我说什么来着
No. What did I say?
你还是个新人
You're still the new guy.
那就是你的名字
That's your name.
除非你证明不是这样 否则你只是叫 新人
Until you prove otherwise, you're just "New Guy."
我是新人
I'm the new guy.
他一直都这样吗
Is he always like this?
他通常更糟
He's usually worse.
看见没 他们俩都想我了
See? They both missed me.
真甜啊
It's sweet.
我猜你有计划了吧
I guess you have a plan?
我还在想
I'm working on it.
那么
So...
先生们 你们意下如何
what do you say, gentlemen?
准备好迎接新冒险了吗
You ready for your next adventure?
是的
Yeah.
这会很有趣
This is gonna be fun.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表