You first.
Arkady今早在他家遭到袭击
Arkady was attacked at his house this morning.
他打电♥话♥给Callen留了口信
He called and left a message for Callen
说他已经到了像是安全屋的地方
saying he'd made it to some sort of safe house.
我们知道这和枪击案有关吗
Do we know if this is related to the shooting?
什么枪击案
What shooting?
我来说吧
I'll take this one.
今天早上一艘注册在Arkady名下的船发生枪击案
The shooting on a boat this morning that was registered to Arkady.
不 我们对此一无所知
No, we don't know anything about that.
但Callen确实要求我们定位这个Arkady的一次性手♥机♥号♥码
But Callen did ask us to ping this number from Arkady's burner phone.
我现在就发给你
I'm sending it to you now.
但他不是在取证吗
But isn't he at a deposition?
好吧 咱们梳理一下
All right, let's get some semblance of organization here.
Rountree探员 你来做定位
Agent Rountree, you run the search on the burner.
如果他与此有关
If he is involved in this,
- 我们需要马上知道 - 等一下
- we need to know about it immediately. - Wait a minute.
我以为Arkady正式退出了间谍活动
I thought Arkady was officially out of the espionage business.
就算与他有关 并不意味着他过去犯的错误
Even if he is, it doesn't mean that one of his past mistakes
不会回来找他的麻烦
isn't gonna come back and bite him in the butt.
我认为我们至少需要考虑一下
I think we at least need to entertain the thought
也许有人对他的退出
that perhaps someone hasn't been as honest
并不像自己之前认为的那样真实
about his retirement as previously thought.
我要联♥系♥Callen吗
Should I call Callen?
不
No.
想要做正确的事 你必须自己做
Want something done right, you got to do it yourself.
这就是我一直 我从不这么说
That's what I always... I never say that.
这就是Arkady已知的最后位置吗
This is Arkady's last know location?
是的 长官 这是一次性手♥机♥在丢失信♥号♥♥前最后检测到的地方
Yes, sir, it's the last place the burner pinged before losing signal.
Grisha
Grisha?
再猜一次
Guess again.
什么样的白♥痴♥才会把这种地方当安全屋
What sort of a moron decides to make a safe house from...
这什么鬼地方
whatever this place is?
我还活着吗
Am I alive?
从这张桌子的外观来看 算是吧
Judging by the looks of this table, barely.
听着 俄♥罗♥斯♥人不会在一个提供朗姆酒的酒吧里
Listen, a Russian would not look for another Russian
寻找另一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
in a bar that serves rum-based drinks.
这是一个绝妙而美味的计划
It is a brilliant and delicious plan.
好吧 让我们假装你在一个美好的日子里遇见我
Okay, let's just pretend that you've caught me on a good day
而我愿意忽略让咱们大眼瞪小眼的
and that I am willing to ignore the gross negligence, the nepotism,
疏忽 裙带关系和无知
and the utter ignorance that has led us to this idiotic moment.
不 我 我还没喝完呢
No, I... I was not done with that.
好吧 好吧 放心
Okay, okay. Relax.
今早发生了什么
What happened this morning?
我像往常一样准备去开车
I was going to my car like any other morning,
突然 两个枪手冲过来
when suddenly, two guys run up with guns.
我碾过其中一个人的脚 就走了
I ran over one of their feet and then I took off.
这和你船上的枪击有什么关系
How does this relate to the shooting on your boat?
什么船
What boat?
少废话
Oh, don't start that with me.
我已经40年没有船了
I haven't had a boat in 40 years.
在码头有艘你名下的船上死了两个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Well there are two dead Russians on a boat in the Marina registered in your name.
知道为什么会这样吗
Any idea why that might be?
肯定是 另一个Arkady Kolcheck
Must be... another Arkady Kolcheck?
- 做你的咖啡 - 爱尔兰咖啡 不错
Make that coffee. Good idea. Irish coffee.
咖啡先等等
Hold the Irish.
这就是对待一个今天差点被杀的朋友的方式吗
Is this any way to treat a friend who was nearly killed today?
朋友 是一个宽泛的说法
"Friend" is a generous term.
真的 我不知道什么船
Really, I have no idea about a boat.
我以我祖母的记忆发誓
I swear on the memory of my grandmother.
原谅我 但我很难相信你对这事没有任何想法
Forgive me, but I find it hard to believe that you have zero ideas as to how this happened.
Hollace
Hollace,
我只是典型的叛逃到美国的已退休前克格勃特工
I am just your typical retired ex-KGB agent that defected to America.
谁会想让我死呢
Who could possibly want me dead?
如果这真的是Arkady的船 我一定会很生气的
If this actually turns out to be Arkady's boat I'm gonna be pretty pissed Photos.
他还欠我20元钱
about the 20 bucks he owes me.
- 报告 - 谢谢
- Notes. - Thanks.
好的 两名受害者
All right. Two victims.
一处头部枪伤
One gunshot wound in the head,
一处胸部
one in the chest.
这是谋杀-自杀事件 至少初步报告是这么说的
It's a murder-suicide. At least that's what the initial report says.
我认为这不是那么明确的
I don't think it's that clear-cut.
- 你找到什么 - 看看这摊血迹
- What do you got? - Look at this pooling.
如果这家伙在这里开枪自杀
I mean, if this guy shot himself right here...
为什么那面墙是完全干净的
why is that wall completely clean?
应该有飞溅的痕迹
There should be spatter.
这些尸体被移♥动♥过
These bodies were moved.
洛杉矶警局没有找到监控摄像头
Well, LAPD didn't find any security cameras,
可能有人只是移♥动♥了尸体 然后就走了
so it's possible somebody just moved the bodies and then took off.
好吧 奇怪的是他们没有安装监控 对吧
Okay, that's weird that they wouldn't have some kind of surveillance system installed, right?
你怎么想的呢 Nancy Drew
I mean, what are you thinking, Nancy Drew?
Nancy Drew是一名业余侦探 她是一本推理小说中的人物 该小说出版于1930年
我在想应该是有监控的
I'm thinking that maybe there is one,
只是没有人能看到
just not that someone could see.
就像隐藏的摄像头
Like a hidden camera.
噢
Ooh.
就像
Like, for instance,
一个漂亮的双向镜
a fancy two-way mirror!
不对 那只是 只是一面普通镜子
Nope. That's... that is just a... That is a regular mirror.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
红外摄像机反射光线 对吧
Well, IR cameras reflect light, right?
如果有隐藏摄像头
So if there is a hidden camera,
我们应该能够捕捉到镜头中的折射
we should be able to catch the refraction in the lens.
顺便提一下 当我们住在你母亲
And by the way, we should always remember to do this
过目的度假屋时
when we stay at one of your mother's
我们可别忘了这么做
"vetted" vacation rentals 'cause nowadays
现在到处都有隐藏摄像头
there's hidden cameras everywhere.
不是到处都有 对吧
Well, I mean, not everywhere, right?
我们不要偏执 好吗
I mean, let's not be paranoid, right?
- 通风口 - 通风口
- Vents. - Vents?
- 钟表 - 钟表
- Clocks. - Clocks?
- 淋浴头 - 淋浴头
- Showers. - Showers?!
没错 噢
Yep. Oh.
烟雾探测器
Smoke detectors.
噢 Nancy Drew 你又做到了
Oh, Nancy Drew, you did it again.
我很好 我保证
I-I'm fine, I promise.
你要和他说话吗
You want to speak with him?
不 他 好吧 我告诉他
No. He, uh, I-I... Okay. I'll tell him.
我也爱你
I love you too.
Anna说什么
What'd Anna say?
没什么 只是 谢谢你救了我
Oh, nothing, just... thank you for saving me,
可惜不是 我救了我自己
which you did not do. I saved myself.
不过确实是你载我来这的
But you did drive me here.
但是我要告诉你 我讨厌这地方
But I must tell you, I hate this place.
它闻起来像螃蟹窝
It smells like crab shack.
至少在我的安全屋里还有混合饮料
At least in my safe house we had blended drinks.
好吧 下次有人决定袭击你时 我会记住的
Well, I'll keep that in mind next time someone decides to attack you.
- 嘿 Callen - Rountree
- Hey, Callen. - Rountree.
Fatima
Fatima.
Kensi和Deeks在犯罪现场找到什么吗
Kensi and Deeks able to find anything at the crime scene?
他们找到了监控录像
They found surveillance footage
在烟雾探测器里有个隐藏摄像头
from a camera that was hidden inside of a smoke detector.
因为我们
And because of our, uh,
与本案的关系复杂
complicated relationship with this case,
洛杉矶警局已要求我们分♥析♥这些录像
LAPD has asked us to analyze the footage.
角度有限 但是 看这个
Now, the angle is a little bit limited, but uh, check it out.
房♥间里有多个角度的枪声
We got gunfire coming from multiple angles in the room.
犯罪现场是在死后设置的
Crime scene was staged postmortem.
- 他们干嘛要这样做 - 我不知道 但她也许可以解释
- Why would they do that? - Uh, I couldn't tell you, but maybe she can.
一个幸存者 我们可以确认她的身份吗
Oh, a survivor. Any chance we can ID her?
面部记录匹配国际刑♥警♥组织的红色通缉
Facial rec got a match for an INTERPOL red notice for...
Mira
Mira.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表