All good?
是我姐姐的电♥话♥
Yeah, it's just my sister calling.
我确信她只是想知道我是否想和Jack做什么
I'm sure she just wants to know if I want to do something with Jake.
真有趣 希望我也能有一个侄女或侄子
How fun. Wish I had a niece or nephew.
是的 至少在他们年轻的时候
Yeah, well, at least while they're young.
事实证明 世界上最酷的叔叔如今还不如一个青春期的女孩有趣
Turns out the world's coolest uncle is not as interesting these days as an adolescent girl.
啊 我懂了
Ah... I see.
只是好奇想问下
Just out of curiosity,
你是给自己冠以世界上最酷的叔叔称号♥的
did you give yourself the designation of world's coolest uncle?
有谁比我更酷
Who's cooler than me?
你不觉得我很酷吗
You don't think I'm cool?
什么 不 是的 是的 你很酷 你是超级酷那种
What? No. Yeah. Yeah, you're cool. You're, like, supercool.
好吧 让我们 别夸大其辞了
Okay, let's... let's not oversell it.
嘿 Shyla Janice Ng十分钟后会来
Hey, Shyla. Janice Ng will be here in ten.
我刚刚给你发了她的背景资料
I just sent you over her background info.
她因反对Havlock/Haines公♥司♥的军事合同而退出
She quit Havlock/Haines over her opposition to their military contracts.
哦 不
Oh, no.
这并不一定意味着什么
That doesn't necessarily mean anything.
不 但这个是的
No, but this does.
网络安全公♥司♥最终确定了对Havlock/Haines的计算机攻击的来源
Cyber finally identified the source of the computer attacks on Havlock/Haines.
国外还是国内
Foreign or domestic?
国外
Foreign.
贝鲁特(黎巴嫩首都)
Beirut.
黎巴嫩是盟友
Lebanon is an ally.
是的 但真♥主♥党不是
Yeah, but Hezbollah is not.
他们不仅是那个国家的一个激进组织
They're not only a militant group in that country,
他们还是一个成功的政党
they're a successful political party.
嗯 自从几年前Ali Kourani和Samir el-Debek被捕后
Well, we've known they have operatives in this country
我们就知道他们在这个国家有特工
ever since the arrest of Ali Kourani and Samir el-Debek a couple years ago.
这些行动不都是为了筹集资金和获取武器吗
Weren't most of those operations to raise money and secure weapons?
是的 但情况变了
Yeah, but things change.
特别是当我们与伊朗的关系恶化时
Especially as our relationship with Iran worsens.
伊朗就像真♥主♥党的糖爹
Iran is like Hezbollah's sugar daddy.
你在Estevez的卡车里找到什么了吗
You find anything in Estevez's truck?
不 被擦的很干净 GPS记录也被删除了
Nah, it was wiped clean, and the GPS history was deleted.
噢 即使对真♥主♥党来说 这也很复杂
Oof, that's sophisticated, even for Hezbollah.
你为什么不与美国国家情报总监办公室联♥系♥
Why don't you reach out to the ODNI,
看看你是否能得到这个国家的真♥主♥党成员的最新名单
see if you can get the most recent list of Hezbollah members in this country,
尤其是西海岸的人
especially anyone on the west coast.
明白了
Got it.
我作为一名航♥空♥工程师加入了Havlock/Haines公♥司♥
I joined Havlock/Haines as an aeronautical engineer
因为我想成为第一次火星任务的一份子
because I wanted to be part of the first mission to Mars,
而不是制♥造♥大规模毁灭性武器
not create weapons of mass destruction.
遥控飞行器不是大规模毁灭性武器
RPVs aren't weapons of mass destruction.
如果它们配备了核武器 它们就是
They are if they're armed with nuclear weapons.
但事实并非如此
Which they aren't.
别太天真
Don't be so naive.
你认为他们没有考虑过并测试过用于小当量运载武器
You don't think they've considered and tested them for small yield delivery weapons?
我在和谁说话
Who am I talking to?
掩盖他们的反♥人♥类♥罪行是你的工作
It's your job to cover up their crimes against humanity.
哦 我喜欢那游戏
Oh, I love that game.
听着 我们的工作不是为了掩盖什么
Listen, it's not our job to cover up anything.
事实上 我们的工作就是要找出真♥相♥
In fact, it's our job to find the truth,
这就是为什么我们正在努力确定
which is why we're trying to ascertain
是谁在你的前雇主的设施中设置了炸♥弹♥
who set the bomb in your former employer's facility.
啊 因为我不想成为战争贩子而辞职
Ah, and because I quit for not wanting to be a warmonger,
所以我成了嫌疑人
I'm a suspect.
那么
So...
你是在这里逼我认罪的吗
is this where you beat a confession out of me?
这个地方现在更有意义了
This place makes more sense now.
我不会逼你认罪的
I'm not gonna be the one to beat a confession out of you.
事实上 她来这里就是为了这个- 什么
That's actually what, uh, she's here for. - What?
不 不 不 他在开玩笑 他只是在开玩笑
No, no, n-no. He's joking. He's just kidding.
Deeks 告诉她你在开玩笑
Deeks, tell her you're kidding.
我没有开玩笑 - 哦 我的天哪 他在开玩笑 对不起
I'm not kidding! - Oh, my gosh, he's kidding. Sorry,
他绝对是开玩笑
he's totally kidding.
特别探员Kensi Blye 这位是Janice Ng
Special Agent Kensi Blye, this is Janice Ng.
她曾经在Havlock/Haines工作过
She used to work at Havlock/Haines
但最近在他们开始处理军事合同时辞职
but recently quit when they started handling military contracts.
嗯 我尊重这点 - 是吗
Huh. I can respect that. - Yeah.
好吧 - 她似乎相信我们在掩盖什么
Right. - She seems to believe that we're covering something up.
是吗 我们到底要掩盖什么
Okay. What exactly are we meant to be covering up?
我要请律师
I want a lawyer.
Janice 你并不需要一个律师
Janice, you don't need a lawyer.
哦 意思是你可以强迫我
Oh, so you can railroad me?
这样吧 你可以走了
You know what? You're free to go.
请
Please.
走吧
Go.
你还会收到我律师信的
You're still gonna hear from my lawyer.
好了 祝你下午愉快
All right, have a good afternoon,
出门时不要让门撞到你的屁♥股♥
and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
这就是那些日子 不是吗
It's one of those days, isn't it?
你根本不知道 我什么都没查出
You have no idea. I have nothing.
你呢 贝鲁特网络攻击的最新情况是什么
What about you? What's the latest with the Beirut cyberattacks?
他们认为是真♥主♥党
They're thinking it's Hezbollah.
我们一直在收集Luis Estevez邻居家的安全监控
We were been gathering security cam footage of the homes around Luis Estevez's house,
当然 我们会亲自把它交给公共安全办公室
and of course we would've taken it to OPS ourselves,
但有人要上厕所了
but somebody needed a potty break!
抱歉 我有一种自然和合理的厌恶... - 哦
Sorry that I have a natural and justifiable-- ah-- aversion... - Oh
什么? - ...去公厕 对不起 没有毛巾了
What? - ...to public restrooms. Sorry, out of towels.
好吧 - 我想它进了我嘴里
Okay. - I think it got in my mouth.
是的 他是一株含羞草
Yeah, he's a sensitive flower.
嘿 Shyla
Hey, Shyla.
真♥主♥党的信息是怎么回事
What's with the Hezbollah message?
对Havlock/Haines的网络攻击起源于贝鲁特
Cyberattacks on Havlock/Haines originated in Beirut.
目前的理论是真♥主♥党
Current theory is Hezbollah.
你有什么发现
You have anything?
呃 还不确定 我先把监控发给你
Uh, not sure yet. I'm sending you home security footage
来自已故门卫的邻居
from the deceased janitor's neighborhood.
收到 我们将把它与我们拥有的Estevez的其他镜头进行比较
Copy that. We'll compare it to other footage we have of Estevez going about his day,
看看我们是否能找到一个共同点
see if we can find a common element.
那上面有很多东西 Deeks和我正往回走
There's a lot of stuff on there. Deeks and I are heading back,
我们会帮你一起筛选
so we'll help you sift through it.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
好的
All right.
验尸报告显示Estevez在下午4点左右死亡
The coroner's report has Estevez's death around 4:00 p.m.
嘿 看这里
Hey, check this out.
我要看什么 - 看那角落
What am I looking at? - See in the corner.
Bunny洗衣和干洗车 - 嗯 嗯
Bunny's Laundry and Dry Cleaning van. - Mm-hmm.
目前时间是11点
It's there at 11:00.
两小时后依然停在那
Still there two hours later.
所以 要么是吃了一顿超长的午餐要么是休息
So, they could be taking a long lunch or the day off.
或者是在监视
Or having a stakeout.
Bunny Vale洗衣店是整个南部地区的连锁店
Bunny Vale laundry is a chain throughout the Southland.
而当我们开始寻找这辆特定的货车时
And when we started looking for this specific van,
它与Estevez同时出现在多个地方
it showed up in multiple locations at the same time as Estevez.
车主是
And the owner is...?
目前属于Darius
Currently it's one Darius
也就是"Bunny" Vale和他老婆Sara
aka "Bunny" Vale and his wife, Sara.
黎巴嫩裔美国人 - 波斯裔美国人 第一代出生于美国
Lebanese-American. - Persian-American. First generation born in the US.
与真♥主♥党有联♥系♥吗 - 我没找到
Any links to Hezbollah? - None that I could find.
可能是利用他的生意作为幌子
Could be using his business as a front.
你是暗示他们在洗钱吗
Are you suggesting they're "laundering" money?
抱歉 忍♥不住了
Sorry. Couldn't resist.
我想我们需要和Bunny Vale谈谈
I think we need to have a talk with Bunny Vale.
这是你的其中一辆车吗
That's one of your vans?
是的 我有十几个
Yes, I have over a dozen.
好吧 我们认为这辆车成了犯罪工具
Well, we believe that this one was used in the commission of a crime.
我就担心这个
I was afraid of that.
这就是被偷的那辆
That's the one that was stolen.
被偷了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表