等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
Rebel 快回来
Rebel, come on.
Rebel
Rebel.
Rebel
Rebel?
Reb
Reb...
谢了 这真不是我今天早上想吃的早餐
Thanks. It's not really what I had in mind for breakfast this morning.
未知来信人: Dhrishtadyumna
不 Rebel 不
No! Rebel. Rebel, no.
我们从停车场对面看到这个人
So, we see this guy from across the parking lot.
而且没有太多的掩护
And there's not a lot of cover for an approach
我们知道他会逃跑
and we know he's gonna rabbit.
他们总是这样
They always do.
尽管我们之间隔了个足球场的距离
Even though we're still a football field away...
好吧 夸张了点
Okay, it wasn't that far.
Tree喊道 联邦探员
Tree yells out, "Federal agents!"
猜猜发生了什么
And guess what happens.
他们马上跑了
The guy rabbits.
然后Tree去追他们
And Tree goes after him.
至少我抓住了那家伙
At least I caught the guy.
是的 经过了10分钟的追逐
Yeah, after, like, a ten-minute chase.
这还不是重点
and that is not the point.
她说得对
She's right.
你总是想炫耀自己有多快
You're always trying to show off how fast you are.
你到底站哪边
Whose side are you on?
不 还记得你经常忘记给我打包校园午餐吗
No, remember how you would conveniently forget to pack my school lunch?
就在我和朋友们在公共汽车上谈笑风生时
And I'd be on the bus laughing with my friends,
他突然就跑到旁边
then suddenly there he is running alongside,
- 像基努李维斯一样敲着车门 - 不
- banging on the door like Keanu Reeves. - No.
这很尴尬
It was embarrassing.
好吧 首先 我不是那个总忘了带午餐的人
Okay, first of all, I wasn't the one who forgot the lunch in the first place,
- 你才是 - 好吧
- that was you. - All right.
我承认这一点 但这是有原因的
I'll give you that. But there was a reason.
- 沙丁鱼三明治 - 恶心
- Sardine sandwiches? - Yuck.
牛油果和芽菜
Avocado and sprouts?
我才14岁 我不想吃那些东西
I was 14. I didn't want to eat that.
我现在也不想吃那些东西
I don't want to eat that now.
好吧 这些都是健脑食物
Uh, okay, first of all, that's brain food.
好吗 而且有效 看看现在的你
All right? And it worked. Look at you now.
未来的医生就在这里 她通过了医学院入学考试
Future doctor right here. Aced her MCATs.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah.
但是 呃 从现在开始我可以养活自己了 好吗
But, uh, I can feed myself from now on, okay?
Summer 你还有什么关于Treefontaine的故事吗
So, Summer, you have any, uh, stories about Treefontaine?
我不知道 我前几周已经让他不太好过了
I don't know, I-I've given him a hard enough time these last few weeks.
我可能应该让他休息一下
I should probably give him a break.
- 噢 你可真贴心 - 是的
- Aw, that is so sweet. - Yeah.
怎么了
What happened?
我们走在海滩上
Okay, so we're walking on the beach,
他还在努力追回我
and he's still trying to win me back,
但我不会轻易
but I'm not making it easy...
对不起 我们晚点再聊
Sorry, I'm gonna have to finish this one later.
Devin被铃♥声♥救了
Devin's been saved by the bell.
谢谢FBI
Thank you, FBI.
我得去上课了
And I got to get to class.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - All right.
- 晚上见 - 当然了
- See you tonight? - Yeah, definitely.
老哥再见
Later, bro.
- 好好上课 - 嗯哼
- Keep feeding that brain. - Yep.
你刚才很享受
You were enjoying that.
嘿 这个早餐可是你的想法
Hey, this breakfast was your idea.
好吧
Yeah.
提醒我不要再参加了
Remind me not to have any more of those.
那之后 直到下午2点都没什么事
After that, there is nothing until 1400.
海军部长已要求所有运营负责人
SECNAV has requested all operation managers
与英国和澳大利亚同行一起参加奥库斯虚拟简报会
attend virtual AUKUS briefing with our British and Aussie counterparts.
AUKUS: 奥库斯 是美国 英国和澳大利亚三国组成的联盟
将讨论围绕该协议不断出现的安全顾虑
They'll be going over evolving security concerns around the deal.
如果你不愿意 我可以参加
I can attend if you'd rather not.
哦 作为提醒 Blye探员
Oh, as a reminder, Agent Blye
和调查员Deeks外出看望Rosa的姨妈
and Investigator Deeks are out for the day visiting Rosa's aunt.
她现在在中风后的康复期
She's still recovering from her stroke.
还有其他新闻 机密互连协议路由网今天停机维护
In other news, uh, SIPRnet is down today for scheduled maintenance.
你本周要对Castor探员进行绩效评估了
So you have Agent Castor's performance evaluation coming up this week.
一群忍♥者神龟
And a radioactive quartet of pubescent turtles
刚刚挫败了圣莫尼卡码头的武装抢劫案
has just foiled an armed robbery at Santa Monica Pier.
你前往旧金山的航♥班♥在晚上9点前
Your flight to San Fran is just before 2100.
我在7点派车来接你
I'll have a car pick you up at 1900.
推迟到7点半
Make it 1930.
我讨厌在机场等待
I hate waiting at the airport.
现在是春假 上将 你需要抓紧时间
It's spring break, Admiral. You'll be cutting it close.
没事的
I'll be fine.
我只是不想让你错过见儿子的机会
I just don't want you to miss the chance to see your son.
好吧 好吧 7点
All right, all right, 1900.
但如果我和一群兄弟会成员一起等着
But if I am stuck waiting with a posse of frat boys,
你永远听不到它的结局
you will never hear the end of it.
我不想听它的结局
And I wouldn't want to hear the end of it.
这听起来像是一个很棒的故事
That sounds like a great story.
你可以出去了
You are dismissed.
噢 Dahr
Oh, and Dahr,
对那些忍♥者神龟和大老鼠首领发出通缉
put out a BOLO on those turtles and their giant rat leader.
我们不能让变种人义警在城市里乱跑
We can't have mutant vigilantes running around the city.
这就去 长官
Right away, sir.
- 早啊 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
这是什么
What's this?
这是Anna
That is what Anna...
我们希望你在婚礼上穿的衣服
we would like you to wear to the wedding.
你们在挑选我的衣服
You're choosing what I wear?
这是她所追求的整个调色板的一部分
It's part of her whole color palette she's going for.
是我们所追求的
That we are going for.
每个人都穿这个
And everyone's wearing this?
只有你
Just you.
只有我
Just me?
当然了
Obviously.
这是你要我成为你伴郎的方式吗
Is this your way of asking me to be your best man?
我觉得我其实不需要问 我是说 呃
I didn't think that I actually had to ask. I mean, uh,
有什么问题吗
was there ever any question?
我想说你最近花了很多时间和Castor在一起
I mean, you've been spending a lot of time with Castor lately.
没有啊
No, I haven't.
他可不是这么说的
That's not what he says.
我们就喝过一次酒
We had drinks once.
他感到沮丧 因为Miraslava把他打倒了
He was feeling down because Miraslava had knocked him out.
他需要打起精神来
He needed a little cheering up.
他说你也去吃晚饭了
He said you went to dinner, too.
酒吧餐而已
Bar food.
我不知道 嗯 这家伙崇拜你 他
I don't know. I mean, this guy worships you, he's...
我想他会心碎的
I think he'll be heartbroken.
- 他甚至穿得像你 - 不 他没有
- He even dresses like you. - No, he does not.
Sam你在吃醋吗
嘿 Callen Sam
Hey, Callen. Sam.
嘿
Hey.
看起来不错 Castor
Looking good, Castor.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
好吧 你想让我问你 我就问你吧
Fine. You want me to ask you, I'll ask you.
你会当我的伴郎吗
Will you be my best man?
当然了 有什么问题吗
Of course. Was there ever any question?
不过我得和Anna核实一下
But I'm gonna have to check with Anna, though.
我得和她谈谈这个调色板
I got to talk to her about this color palette.
是的 我同意 否则你会看起来像是无敌浩克
Yeah, I agree. Otherwise you're gonna end up looking like The Incredible Hulk.
嘿 大家好
Hey, guys.
Shyla 你接了案子吗
Shyla, you got a case?
那 你们觉得呢
Actually, I was hoping you could tell me.
我们刚刚通过全球联合情报通信系统收到一条紧急消息
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表