Contact!
六点钟方向有敌人 没有射中
Got one at the six. No shot!
我盯着四点钟
I got four!
嘿
Hey.
我让两名警卫和无人机飞行员在控制台
I got two guards and our drone pilot at the controller.
好吧 最好的战术是什么
All right, what's the best play?
找到了几个警卫 他们被分散在房♥间的中间 我说我们要制♥造♥点动静
Got a couple of guards. They're dispersed in the middle of the room. I say we go loud.
好的
Okay.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
联邦探员 放下你们的武器
Federal agents, drop your weapons!
不要动 手举起来 手举起来
Don't you move. Hands up, hands up!
无人机飞行员
The drone pilot!
Rountree 他在逃跑
Rountree, he's running!
- 换弹夹 - 收到
- Reload. - Copy that.
伙计们 我们得换地方
Guys, we got to move!
Rountree
Rountree.
我没子弹了
I'm out!
无人机
Drone!
C4
C-4!
哇
Whoa!
举起手来
Hands up!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
趴着别动
Stay down!
趴着
Stay down.
嗯 这一点都不酷
Well, that was not cool at all.
呃 不喜欢直升飞机
Uh, not a fan of helicopters?
直升机很好 但这次 这次 哦 太残忍♥了
Choppers are fine, but that one, that ride-- oof. Brutal.
我们吃吧
Let's eat.
我饿了
I am starving.
谢谢你带来的亚美尼亚食物 Sabatino
Thanks for bringing Armenian food, Sabatino.
哦 好吧 这不仅仅是亚美尼亚语 这是Elena的希腊亚美尼亚语
Oh, well, this isn't just Armenian. This is Elena's Greek Armenian.
洛杉矶最佳
Best in L.A.
呦
Yo.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 给你
Thank you. Here you go.
矿泉水是怎么回事
What's with the mineral water?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
这是一个健康问题还是一个穆♥斯♥林♥问题
Is that a health thing or a Muslim thing?
我 觉得你这样问她不太好
I... don't think you can ask her that.
啊 是的 不 这很好 我们 呃 我们已经都聊过了
Ah, yeah. Nah, it's cool. We, uh, we already did this.
我觉得我需要和我的人力资源代表谈谈
I feel like I need to talk to my HR rep.
这很有趣
That's funny.
是的 那个 嗯 我明天会带你去
Yeah, you know what? Um, I'll take you tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
等一下 你在开玩笑 对吗
Wait a minute. You're kidding, right?
你不是认真的 是吗
You're not serious, are you?
嗯 这不是肋眼
Well, it ain't a rib eye.
也没问题的
But it'll do.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
致我的朋友 Weber Yamada
To my friend, Weber Yamada.
他是个好人
He was a good dude.
他所做的只是邀请我去他的土地上打猎
All he did was invite me up to hunt on his land.
他不该是这样的结局
He didn't deserve this.
不应该
No, he didn't.
敬Weber
To Weber.
所以 他们让我做的那些该死的图书宣传
So, all that damn book publicity they made me do,
这让我进入了Campos的视野 不是吗
it put me on Campos's radar, didn't it?
是的 看起来是这样
Yeah, it looks like it.
他正在寻找与他哥哥的死亡有关的任何人
He was looking for anybody involved in his brother's death.
他一定是花了大价钱才找到你的名字
He must have paid top dollar to find your name.
是的 SOCOM需要确定谁泄露了这些信息
Yeah, SOCOM needs to identify who leaked that info.
是的 他们在调查
Yeah, they do.
Campos的哥哥是一名职业绑匪 与恐怖组织有联♥系♥
Campos's brother was a professional ransom kidnapper with ties to terrorist organizations.
我 才不会为他难过
I, for one, am not sad his body's dust.
那么 Fatima和Sabatino把 Ronaldo关押起来了
So, Fatima and Sabatino have Ronaldo in custody?
他永远不会再见到阳光了
He's never gonna see the light of day again.
那么我希望他能有点维生素D补充剂
Then I hope he has those vitamin D supplements.
上将
Admiral.
干得好 Blye探员
Nice work, Agent Blye.
请将我的赞美和祝福转达给Hamilton探员和Tom Olsen
Pass my compliments and well-wishes on to Agent Hamilton and Tom Olsen.
是的 他们能听到你 长官
Yeah, they can hear you, sir.
这里有一个人想和你谈谈
There is someone here who would like to talk to you.
嘿 Rosa
Hi! Rosa!
我很抱歉 手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥之前没有和你说话 我
I'm so sorry I didn't get to talk to you before I lost cell service, I-I...
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我们正在进行人体冲浪 玩得非常开心
We were bodysurfing and having so much fun,
不用冲浪板进行冲浪
- 我没有 - 哦 我的天啊
- I didn't... - Oh, my gosh.
你不需要道歉 老实说 这不是你的错
You do not need to apologize. Honestly, it's not your fault.
上将来接我了 我们在吃披萨
The admiral picked me up and we're having pizza,
他说他会和我一起等你回洛杉矶
and he said he'll wait with me until you get back to L.A.
这真是太棒了
That's awesome.
是的 我 我应该很快就会回家
Yeah, I-I should be back home really soon.
我迫不及待地要告诉你今天的事
I can't wait to tell you about today.
Steven在那里
Steven was there.
真的吗 Steven在那里
Seriously? Steven was there?
好吧 我想我们要熬夜讨论这个问题了
Okay, well, I guess we're gonna stay up late talking about that.
- 嗯 可以把电♥话♥给上将吗 - 当然可以
- Um, will you put the admiral back on, please? - Sure.
- 长官 - Rosa很好
- Sir. - Rosa's fine.
而且不着急 你能过来就可以了
And there's no rush. Just get here when you can.
我会的 再次感谢你
I will. Thank you again so much.
没事的
Don't mention it.
不 说实话 这 这对我来说意味着世界
No, honestly, this, this means the world to me.
为什么每件事你都要操心呢 Blye探员
Why must everything be about you, Agent Blye?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表