我为我父亲制定了一个系统
I had a system in place for my dad.
但只有在我能让人们按规则行事时 这个系统才有效
But the system only works if I can get people to play by the rules.
祝你好运
Good luck with that one.
话说其他人呢
Speaking of which, where is everyone?
看来你能一个人应付这些
Well, I mean, you seem to have it covered on your own.
他是谁
Who's this?
Jeff Morgan上尉
Uh, Lieutenant Jeff Morgan.
早上一名清洁工发现他被刺死了
Found stabbed to death this morning by a house cleaner.
他是一名情报员 被分配到美国国防部
He was an intelligence officer assigned to a DoD task force
驻美国西部海军军需司令部的特遣队
based out of Naval Munitions Command CONUS West.
- 他们主要处理海军武器库存 - 是的
- They deal primarily with naval weapons inventory. - Yeah.
我希望它止于海军
I wish it stopped at the Navy.
Morgan参与了高机密的行动
Morgan was part of a highly-classified operation developing software
是关于开♥发♥联网整个美国♥军♥队的软件的
aimed at networking the entire U.S. military.
类似超越计划 只是规模更大
Similar to Project Overmatch, only bigger.
Project Overmatch: 由美国海军2020年底启动 是一个高优先级现代化项目
利用人工智能 机器学习保持海上优势
如果敌人能够访问软件
Well, if an enemy can access that software,
他们就可以暴露每个部门的最高机密情报
they could expose top secret intel across every branch.
这就是为什么海军部长要我们确保没有任何东西被泄露
Which is why SECNAV wants us to make sure that nothing has been compromised.
有嫌疑犯吗
Got any suspects?
中国 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 伊朗
China. Russia. Iran.
或者他的妻子Alice Morgan
Or his wife, Alice Morgan.
这个可和其他的差别太大了
One of those things is not like the others.
一邻居看到她再Morgan的估算死亡时间之后逃走
A neighbor saw her fleeing the scene shortly after Morgan's estimated TOD.
现在她被全境通缉
There's an APB out for her.
所以 要么她也被盯上了
So, either she is being targeted too...
要么Alice Morgan没有按规矩办事
Or Alice Morgan isn't playing by the rules.
寿司
Sushi.
你想去Sugarfish 我完全同意
You wanted Sugarfish, which I selflessly agreed,
连锁寿司店 在纽约和洛杉矶均有分店
地址: 600 W 7th St Ste 150, Los Angeles, CA 90017
我引用你的回答 我欠你一个人情
to which you replied, and I quote, "I owe you one."
好吧 我的意思是把杂物拆箱 不是花上一整天
Okay, I meant unpack the groceries, not spend the entire day unpacking
- 去猜你妈妈为什么对Michael Bublé很着迷 - 好吧
- your mother's weird obsession with Michael Bublé. - Okay,
Michael Bublé 加拿大男歌♥手
他是一个性情温和的歌♥手 穿着得体
he is a good-natured crooner who refuses to look bad in a tux.
这还拆什么
What's to unpack?
这里翻译时用了个扣钱的谐音梗 "猜"和"拆"
- 亲爱的 她是你妈妈 - 我知道啊
- Sweetheart, she's your mother. - I know that.
- 嘿 - 噢 Callen
- Uh, hey! - Ooh, Callen.
- 我是个孤儿 帮不了你 - 真犀利 你太风趣了
- I'm an orphan. Can't help you. - That's good. You're very funny.
有人告诉过你吗
Has anyone ever told you that?
我要是知道你们在开派对 我会带百吉饼来的
You know, if I knew you guys were throwing a party, I would've brought bagels.
好吧 你要早点起床才能买♥♥到
Well, you got to get up pretty early to beat the crowd for that.
我5点就起了 8点已经在办公室调查案件了
I was up at 5:00, in the office at 8:00 working on a case.
你们还知道有案子吧
You guys remember cases, right?
我收到了Kilbride的信息 你能联♥系♥到Morgan的上级吗
I got Kilbride's text. Were you able to get ahold of Morgan's commanding officer?
我正要去船屋见他
I'm on my way to the boatshed to meet with him now.
那么我应该跟你一起去
Then I think I'm going with you.
- 很好 好的 - 完美
- Great. All right. - Perfect.
Rountree要去案发现场 你们俩和他汇合吧
Rountree's gonna hit the crime scene. You two should meet him there, huh?
- 知道了 哦 天呐 - 我们 可以
- Got it. Oh, my gosh. - Wa... Can... So...
好吧 好吧 我会和你妈妈待一天
Okay, fine. I will spend the day with Mama D.
Kilbride也想让我用掉那些假期
Kilbride wants me to take some accrued leave anyway.
- 你确定吗 - 是的
- Are you sure? - Yes.
我们会很开心的 我会早点去接Rosa
We'll have fun. I'll pick up Rosa early.
她们的第一次见面
They can meet for the first time
- 我可以帮忙强化感情 - 我欠你一个人情
- and then I can have reinforcements. - I owe you one.
哈 你好意思说只欠我一个
Ha! It's funny that you think you owe me just one.
哦 天 我知道了 我走了 走了
Oh, God. I got it. I'm going, I'm going.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks, guys.
洛杉矶警局发现了一台私人电脑 但有密♥码♥
LAPD found a personal laptop, but it's locked.
Shyla会申请搜查令访问它的
Shyla's gonna get a warrant to access it.
- 你找到什么有趣的吗 - 是的
- You find anything interesting? - Yeah.
那个艾区博室内设计是只有那些
That Achievable Design is only achievable
Achievable Design艾区博室内设计于1994年成立于台北
顶级私宅 商空 金融 办公等作品遍及台♥湾♥及中国大♥陆♥
冤大头和对设计认知有偏差的人能当受众
for those people with disposable income and a questionable definition of design.
说到钱 法医在Morgan的手腕上发现了一块劳力士
Uh, speaking of money, coroner found a Rolex on Morgan's wrist,
他的雷克萨斯仍然停在车♥库♥里
and his Lexus is still parked in the garage.
我想我们可以排除家庭入侵
Well, I think we can rule out home invasion.
是的 但我不认为低级军官能赚到劳力士的钱
Yeah, but I didn't think junior officers made Rolex money.
他们不能 也没有足够的钱支付这些信♥用♥卡♥账单
They don't. And they also don't make enough money to cover these credit cards bills.
嗯 他们的邻居说Alice Morgan没有工作
Well, their neighbors said Alice Morgan didn't work a job,
因此 她如果习惯了高级货
so if she grew accustomed to the finer things,
他们肯定有其他的收入来源
they would've had to have a extra way of paying for it.
是的 也许他们在销♥售♥机密的军事软件
Yeah, well, maybe they were selling classified military software.
如果我们有办法找到她 就可以问她了
if we had a way of tracking her down, we could ask her.
也许我们可以 看来Morgan夫妇一直生活在快车道上
Maybe we do. Looks like the Morgans have been living in the fast lane.
fast lane 快车道 或者是(在竞争中)导致暴富的快节奏生活
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
时髦的手表 昂贵的汽车
Fancy watches, expensive cars.
咱俩说话的时候你在走神吗
Were you not present for this whole conversation?
字面上的快车道 这张信♥用♥卡♥账单上有好多电子收费
The literal fast lane. This credit card bill has electronic toll charges all over it.
如果Alice Morgan想跑
Well, if Alice Morgan's trying to get out of Dodge,
收费公路是最快的方式
toll roads would be the fastest way.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
- 我就是这么说的 - 很好
- That's what I'm saying. - Good.
Burns中校
Commander Burns.
谢谢你来和我们谈话
Thank you for coming in to speak with us.
这不像是给了我选择
It's not like I was given the choice.
你们这些人知道手♥机♥ 对吧
You gentleman are aware of cell phones, correct?
那你知道你的一个手下昨晚被杀了 对吗
And you are aware that one of your men was murdered last night, correct?
确实 这是个悲剧
It's a tragedy. Truly.
但现在 我没有在办公室善后
But now, instead of being in my office dealing with the fallout,
而是被传唤到阿甘虾餐厅和你们两个谈话
I've been summoned to a Bubba Gump's to talk to you two.
那么 开始吧
So... start talking.
首先
You first.
你的团队正在开♥发♥什么样的软件
What kind of software is your team was developing?
类似云技术 允许我们在所有武装部队中♥共♥享数据
It's a cloud-like technology that allows us to share data across all the armed forces.
从电子邮件到武器 弹♥药♥和爆♥炸♥物追踪
Everything from emails to weapons, ordnance
再到实时目标追踪 应有尽有
and explosives tracking to real-time target tracing.
Morgan上尉又是如何参与其中的
And how does Lieutenant Morgan fit into this?
大概一个月前 我让他参与进来时
He primarily oversaw data analytics until about a month ago,
他主要负责监督数据分♥析♥
when I put him on the road.
我让他走访当地的承包商和制♥造♥商
I had him visiting local contractors and manufacturers
确认他们的系统是最新的 并能完全运行
to confirm their systems were up to date and fully operational.
他有对头吗
Did he have any enemies?
据我所知没有 他看起来是个好孩子
Not that I know of. He seemed like a good kid.
但有数百名指挥部成员
But with hundreds of command members,
我没时间去深入了解每个人的生活
I don't have the time to delve in everyone's personal life.
我想你从来没见过他妻子
So, I take it you never met his wife?
也许见过一次
Once, maybe.
话不多
Quiet.
如果我没记错的话 不太友好
Not very friendly, if I remember correctly.
确认一下 是她不太友好吗
To be clear, she was unfriendly?
我真的要回去了
I really have to get back.
如果你们还有问题
If you have any more questions,
直接和我办公室联♥系♥
please don't hesitate to contact my office.
你懂的 用手♥机♥
Uh, you know, by phone.
在Morgan被调走一个月后 他就死了
So, a month after Morgan is transferred he winds up dead.
是的 我们应该要来他的旅行券
Yeah, we should pull his travel vouchers.
看看他在路上的时候还想做什么
Find out what else he might have been up to while he was out there on the road.
我联♥系♥他的办公室 你懂的 用手♥机♥
I'll reach out to his office. You know, by phone.
Dahr探员 有进展吗
What have we got, Agent Dahr?
长官 头要炸了
A giant headache, sir.
欢迎提前进入人生的后40年
Welcome to the last 40 years of my life.
我建议服用阿司匹林
I would recommend an aspirin, but
但我总是发现一杯上好单麦威士忌要见效得多
I have always found that a good single malt scotch is a lot quicker.
我不是指字面上的头痛 就打个比方
I didn't mean a literal headache. I meant it figuratively.
我不知道现在把这种细小差别放在情况报告中了
I didn't know we were putting nuance in our sitreps now.
我也不知道共享经济有多么令人沮丧
And I didn't know how frustrating the sharing economy can be.
依赖社区市场的企业
Businesses that rely on community-based marketplaces.
我想这些和我最初的问题 有进展吗 有关吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表