我只想记住这一瞬间
I just want to remember this moment in time.
好吧 别让Kilbride听见
Okay, well, don't let Kilbride hear you.
你知道他对正念练习的感受
You know how he feels about mindfulness practice.
听起来你感觉好多了
You sound like you're feeling better.
你想让我给你做早餐吗
Do you want me to make you some breakfast?
呃 不
Ugh, no.
那你就别再做沙威玛了
Not until your shawarma exits my body,
shawarma 沙威玛是阿♥拉♥伯地区非常著名的街边小吃 指的是一种卷肉饼
等你不做的那天再说
which should be any day now.
好吧 你问我冰箱里的剩菜还好吃吗
Okay, you asked me if my leftovers in the fridge were still good.
我以为你是指肋排 你没有具体说
I thought you meant the ribs. You didn't specify.
谁会把剩菜放在冰箱里一个星期
Who leaves leftovers in the fridge for a week?
我忘记了
I forgot.
你知道谁没有忘记吗 是我
You know who didn't forget? Me.
这样吧 我会把记号♥笔贴在冰箱上
You know what? I'm gonna leave a Sharpie attached to the fridge,
从现在起 所有东西都会有日期
and from now on, everything gets dated,
如果它超过48小时 就扔掉
and if it's more than 48 hours old, tossed.
48小时 像是披萨可以放很久不会坏
48 hours? Think about pizza. That stays good for, like,
一星期吗 好吧
a week... Okay.
- 对不起 - 你说对不起
- I'm sorry. - You're sorry?
- 是的 - 你知道医生说我可以吃什么吗
- Yeah. - You know what the doctor said I could eat?
他们说啥了
What'd they say?
- 米饭 香蕉 - 米饭
- Rice, bananas... - Rice.
烤面包和苹果酱
...toast and applesauce.
这还不错 我可以给你做一个烤香蕉 米饭 苹果酱三明治
That's not so bad. I can make you a toasted banana, rice, applesauce sandwich.
的吧 你觉得可以不
To go. Would you like that to go?
你好没良心啊 你知道吗
You're a cruel man, you know that?
以为你很有趣 可你一点都不好笑
Think you're funny? You're not funny.
我爱你
I love you.
宝贝 好吧
Babe? Okay.
保持专心 关注现在
Stay focused. Stay present.
- 保持良好的眼神交流和良好的仪态 - 我会的
- Maintain good eye contact and good posture. - I will.
我一直都这样
I-I always do.
不要害怕答复别人说话
And don't be afraid to mirror who's ever talking,
好吗 不要烦躁
okay? And don't fidget.
你见我烦躁过吗
Have you ever seen me fidget?
不是和我 但如果你很紧张
Not with me, but if you're nervous...
我不紧张 但你害我有一点紧张了
I'm not nervous, but you're getting me there.
好吧 对不起
All right, I'm sorry.
只是 我知道个人陈述有多重要
It's just, I know how important personal presentation can be.
它可以使陪审团对你有利
It can sway the jury in your favor.
这是一次面试 而不是审判
This is an interview, not a trial.
我知道这对你来说意义重大
I know this means a lot to you.
也对我意义重大
It means a lot to me, too.
如果不是因为你 我不会在这里
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
- 那不是真的 - 是的 这是的 我们都知道
- That's not true. - Yes, it is, and we both know it.
Jordyn 这是你做的
Jordyn, you did this.
这是Rountree团队的努力
It was a Rountree team effort.
就像我们做的其他事情那样
Just like everything else we do.
好吧 我可以接受
All right, I can buy that.
但这不是唯一的医学院
But it's not the only medical school,
- 所以如果他们不接受 - 不 不
- so if they don't accept... - No, no.
他们会的
They will.
我希望如此 但万一
I-I hope so, but if they don't...
你为什么要给自己找心理负担
Why are you psyching yourself out?
我不是在给自己找心理负担 我只是想让你做好准备
I'm not psyching myself out, I'm just trying to prepare you,
这样 如果我没有被录取 你就不会认为是你的错
so that, if I don't get in, you don't take it as your fault.
我不会的
I won't.
我不会的
I won't.
说出来
Say it.
说 我保证如果你落榜了 我不会闷闷不乐好几天
Say, "I promise I won't mope around for days if you don't get in."
我保证
I promise.
我只是
I'm just...
我真为你感到骄傲 好吗 去给他们点颜色看看
I'm just so proud of you, all right? Go give 'em hell.
你懂的
You know it.
你可以的
You got this.
Kilbride上将
Admiral Kilbride,
Kerry Adams ATF特别探员主管 洛杉矶外勤办公室
Kerry Adams, ATF SAC, Los Angeles Field Office.
很高兴见到你 Adams探员
Nice to meet you, Agent Adams.
我能为你做什么
How may I be of service?
直接谈正事 我喜欢
Straight to business. I like that.
我怀疑我们都没有时间做其他事情
I doubt that either of us has time for much else.
这不是事实吗
Ain't that the truth?
我们有一探员
So, we have an agent
几个月来 他一直深度卧底处理一个武器案件
who has been under deep cover for several months now working a weapons case.
他叫William Newsome
His name is William Newsome.
他在我们这里的职业生涯非常出色
He's had just an exceptional career with us.
他确实是我们最优秀的探员之一
He is truly one of our best.
你认为他可能有麻烦吗
Do you think he might be in trouble?
一直如此 但通常都有正确的理由
Almost always, but usually for all the right reasons.
这些军用武器和军械
These military-grade weapons and ordnance
不是来自♥制♥造商的货物
are not from shipments from manufacturers.
它们是偷来的 但我们不能确定是从哪里来的
They are stolen, but we're not entirely certain from where,
所以我希望你能在国防部武器和军械储备方面提供帮助
so I would like your assistance regarding DoD weapons and ordnance holdings.
你们的人怎么看
What's your man saying?
他不是
He's not.
他错过了三次安排好的报到
He has missed three of his scheduled check-ins,
但他总是能回到线上 他总是有
but he always comes back online, and he always has a...
看似合理的借口
seemingly legitimate excuse.
你认为他可能变节了
And you think maybe he has lost his way?
有传言说
There have been rumors,
我通常不会听 但Newsome
which I normally wouldn't listen to, but Newsome,
他是那种把自己的一生都奉献给这份工作的人
he's the kind of guy who dedicated his life to this job,
也许有点太过火了
maybe a little too much so.
几年前 因吸毒过量他失去了一个女儿 后来他离婚了
He lost a daughter a couple years back to a drug overdose and then he got a divorce.
这不是一个陌生的故事
Not an unfamiliar story.
我知道 但再加上他最近的行为变化
I know, but that combined with his recent change in behavior,
这让我很担心
it has me worried.
上将 他对我们的行动了如指掌
Admiral, he has intimate knowledge of our operations
可能还有一些仍然忠于他的探员
and probably some fellow agents who are still loyal to him.
你特别希望我们做什么
What in particular would you like us to do?
我想让你们的人看看他们能了解到什么
I would like for your people to see what they can learn,
我希望我错了
and I hope I'm wrong.
我真心的 但如果我对了
I do, but if I'm not,
Newsome是一名久经沙场的优秀探员
Newsome is a battle-tested, high-functioning operative,
也就是说他不是你想短兵相接的人
which is to say he is not somebody you want to cross,
甚至对你的人来说也一样
even for your people.
我们拭目以待
We'll see what we can find out.
如果他有困难 我们就帮他
If he's in trouble, we'll help him.
如果他腐♥败♥
If he's dirty...
那
well...
当他越界时 我们会逮捕他的
let's cross that bridge when we come to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
您客气 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
是行动中心 给团队发了这个
It's Ops. They sent this to the team.
ATF没有任何证据 但特别探员主管
ATF doesn't have any evidence, but the SAC
认为这位Newsome探员可能有问题
thinks that this Agent Newsome may have gone rogue.
那这是哪出戏
So what's the play?
Kilbride希望我们保持开放的心态
Kilbride wants us to keep an open mind,
- 但要对他保持高度警惕 - 哦 真棒
- but stay on high alert with him. - Oh, great.
就是和他一起工作
So, work with the guy,
但不要让他背刺你
but don't let him shoot you in the back of the head.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, something like that.
这不是理想的状况
That's not an ideal situation.
完全不是
Not at all.
但如果我们幸运
But if we're lucky,
他不知道他的老板有所怀疑
he doesn't know that his boss has suspicions.
这至少会给我们带来一些优势
It'll at least give us a slight advantage.
如果他这样做了 那就给我们带来了劣势
And if he does, it gives us a disadvantage.
好吧 希望我们见到他时能够读懂他
well, hopefully, we'll be able to read him when we meet him.
这家伙做了这么长时间的卧底
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表