对啊 这不像你的风格啊
Yeah, that's not how you do it.
- 我做得很好 - 噢 不
- I'm doing great. - oh no
- 我很抱歉 - 你们 我做的很好 我不需要你的
- I'm so sorry. - You guys, I'm doing great. I'm fine.I don't need your... yeah.
我快要 不 我没有拿出来
I got...! No, I don't have it.
哟 你不是最后一个使用那个小平头螺丝刀的人吗
Yo! Weren't you the last one to use that tiny flathead screwdriver?
- 什么 - 等下 什么
- Huh? - Wait, what?
他是谁
Who's that?
来见见你的SUV租赁者 Muhammad Hasan
Meet your SUV renter. Muhammad Hasan.
他来自德克萨斯州 你是怎么找到他的
He's from Texas. How'd you find him?
- 那 这就说来话长了 - 噢
- Well, it's kind of a long story. - Oh.
租车公♥司♥不需要信♥用♥卡♥
The rental agency didn't require a credit card.
但我还是找到了他下车的那辆共享汽车
But I was able to find the rideshare vehicle he was dropped off in,
- 而且他们确实需要用信♥用♥卡♥ - 哦 那就好
- and they did require a credit card. - Oh, that's good...
- 你猜我做了什么 - 不
- So guess what I did. - No.
- 我继续说 - 信息量太大
- I went ahead and... - TMI. Way TMI.
这家伙与Ted和Zahra之间有什么联♥系♥
Just what's the connection between this guy and Ted and Zahra?
呃 我还没有找到
Uh, I haven't found one yet.
- 除了宗教 - 请继续说
- Except religion. - Tell me more.
好的 Zahra是穆♥斯♥林♥
All right, so... Zahra's Muslim,
而Hasan一直是一个极端保守的伊♥斯♥兰♥教派的成员
and Hasan has been a member of an ultra-conservative Islamic sect.
我能够追踪到他的电子邮件 追溯到一系列在线留言板帖子
I was able to trace his email back to a series of online message board posts.
所有这些都是在去年发表的
All of these were made within the last year.
因此 他与该教派的其他成员组成了一个伊♥斯♥兰♥民兵组织
So he broke off to form an Islamist militia group with other members of the sect.
你认为他们是为了海军的情报而追捕Zahra
You think they're after Zahra for the Navy intel?
我认为我们必须这样假设 直到我们了解到其他情况
I think we have to assume so until we learn otherwise.
但不管怎样 我们需要确定和他一起的那两人的身份
But, regardless, we need to ID the other two men that are with him,
下一步怎么办呢 给达拉斯的FBI办公室打个电♥话♥
so you know what we should do? Put in a call to the FBI office in Dallas
看看他们能否提供这两人或民兵组织的线索
and see if they can tell us anything about these two guys and/or the militia group.
我们要赶快了
We need to hurry.
为什么
Why?
Hasan的信♥用♥卡♥被用来预订从休斯顿到洛杉矶的往返航♥班♥
Hasan's credit card was used to book a round trip flight from Houston to L.A.
他三天前抵达 今晚就要离开
He landed three days ago and he's leaving tonight.
所以不管他们来做什么
So whatever they came to do,
他们都会在今天完成
they're finishing it today.
收到
Copy that.
看来绑♥架♥Zahra的人可能与德克萨斯一个伊♥斯♥兰♥民兵组织有联♥系♥
Looks like Zahra's kidnappers may have ties to an Islamist militia group in Texas.
嗯 这很合理 他们是受过训练的
Well, it makes sense. They're trained.
还是看不出与她在海军的工作有什么联♥系♥
Still not seeing the connection to her work with the Navy.
我不确定它是否与侦察任务有关
I'm not sure that it is or that it has any connection to the recon mission.
先生们 你们的直觉是正确的
Your instincts are spot-on, gentlemen.
任务是获取俄♥罗♥斯♥在北极地区军事活动的情报
The mission is to obtain intel on Russian military activity in the Arctic.
海军认为 俄♥罗♥斯♥可能试图在该地区部署核武器
The Navy believes that Russia may be trying to stage nuclear weapons across the region,
出于明显的原因 他们需要知道这是否属实
and for obvious reasons they need to know if that is true.
那么Zahra参与了什么
And what was Zahra's involvement?
它仅限于对专业能力的讨论
It was limited to discussions of the capabilities
她的团队提出的反检测技术
of the anti-detection technology that her team came up with.
她从未被告知任务的细节
She was never made awareof the details of the mission.
因此 民兵组织出于其他原因追捕她
So the militia group is after her for some other reason.
你是怎么发现的
How did you find this out?
我怎么知道 Callen探员
How do I find anything out, Agent Callen?
现在 我们的案子可能不是海军的任务
Now, our case may not be the Navy's mission,
但我们的任务仍然是 让Mahmad上尉活着回来
but our mission remains: get Lieutenant Mahmad back alive.
时间紧迫 上帝保佑
Clock is ticking. Godspeed.
告诉我你的运气比我们好
Tell me you're having better luck than we are.
嗯 我可不懂那个
Well, I don't know about that,
但我刚发现Zahra的父亲在巴基斯坦今年晚些时候
but I just found out that Zahra's father booked a hotel suite in Islamabad,
在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡订了一间酒店套房♥ 显然他要参加某种婚礼
Pakistan for later this year. Evidently he's going to some sort of wedding.
- 谁要结婚 - 我不知道 我正在调查
- Who's getting married? - I don't know. I'm looking into that now.
但这是和一个叫Bashir Khan的关系密切的人
But it's somebody close to a man named Bashir Khan.
因为他正在为所有的事情买♥♥单
Because he is paying for everything.
- 从没听说过他 - 是的 我也没有
- Never heard of him. - Yeah, well, neither had I.
我查过他了 他是巴基斯坦最大的农业设备制♥造♥商
I looked him up. He owns the biggest farm equipment manufacturer in Pakistan.
等等 这不可能是真的
Wait a minute, this can't be right.
婚礼邀请已经 Khan的儿子迎娶Zahra
The wedding invite has... Khan's son marrying Zahra.
嗯 我想当Ted醒来时 他可能会有一些话要说
Well, I think when Ted wakes up, he may have a little something to say about that.
你认为这就是他们想杀他的原因吗 他挡住了路
You think that's why they tried to kill him? That he was in the way?
你认为Khan就是这一切的幕后黑手
You think that Khan is behind all this?
不
No.
那你怎么想的
So what are you thinking?
Zahra是穆♥斯♥林♥
Zahra's Muslim.
Ted不是
Ted's not.
根据传统的伊♥斯♥兰♥法
Under traditional Islamic law,
她不能嫁给他 这是不允许的
she can't marry him. It's not allowed.
但包办的婚姻是
But arranged marriages are.
这可能是父母确保她嫁给穆♥斯♥林♥的方式
This could be the parents' way of ensuring she marries a Muslim.
他们可能雇佣了绑匪将她带回巴基斯坦
They may have hired the kidnappers to take her back to Pakistan.
只是她出于某种奇怪的原因 并不同意这个计划
Except she wasn't on board with that plan for some strange reason.
我打赌这就是钱的用途
I bet that's what the money was for.
Khan是个商人
Khan's a businessman.
Zahra想买♥♥下她的自♥由♥
Zahra was trying to buy her freedom.
如果她拒绝这门婚事
If she refused the marriage,
这可能被视为对她家人的侮辱
it could be seen as dishonoring her family.
他们会被整个社区所回避
They'd be shunned by the whole community.
除非他们恢复名誉
Unless they restored their honor.
什么 你在开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding me?
你 你认为这是荣誉谋杀吗
You, you think this is an honor killing?
据我们所知 Zahra还活着
As far as we know, Zahra's still alive.
但如果我们不尽快找到她 情况可能会改变 Fatima和Kensi在哪儿
But that could change if we don't find her fast. Where are Fatima and Kensi?
他们应该在餐厅
They should be at the restaurant.
哇哦
Whoa.
- 哦 天哪 - 什么
- Oh, my gosh. - What...?
告诉她们父母可能会参与此事 还有我们马上过去
Give them the heads up the parents may be in on this, tell 'em we're on our way there.
当然 我和你们一起去
Absolutely, I'm coming with you.
不 你不用去 Deeks先生
No, you are not, Mr. Deeks.
我需要你在那等我回来
I need you there until I return.
- 不 不 上将 - 这不是请求
- No, no, Admiral... - It's not a request.
你好
Hello?
对不起 这些天我们很接近了
是我们 特别探员Namazi和Blye
你们没事吧
我没事
你们快走吧
Rountree 我们现在需要救护车
Rountree, we need an ambulance now.
发生了什么
Kensi Fatima 保持警惕 父母可能参与其中
Kensi, Fatima, be on alert. The parents may be involved.
这里可能还有其他人
There might be someone else here.
- 联邦探员 - 马上放下武器
- Federal agents. - Drop your weapon now.
你先
You first.
呃 Callen Sam
Uh, Callen, Sam?
Rountree 有什么进展
What do you got, Rountree?
FBI送来了这些民兵组织成员的名单
The FBI sent over a list of those militia group members.
那个飞过来绑♥架♥Zahra的人
You know the guy who flew over to kidnap Zahra,
Muhammad Hasan 是她的表哥
Muhammad Hasan? It's her cousin.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是 她在同一个民兵组织里还有两个表亲
Yeah. And she's got two more cousins in the same militia group.
他们在那趟航♥班♥上吗
Were they on that flight?
相信我
Trust me.
你连一个回合都撑不下去
You won't even get one round off.
是的
Yes.
我不需要
I won't need to.
Muhammad
Muhammad?
请别这样
这就是你没有正确抚养女儿的后果
事情不应该这样
It doesn't have to be like this.
- Kensi Fatima 我们还有10分钟到 - 可恶 她们等不了10分钟了
- Kensi, Fatima, we're ten minutes out. - Damn it, they don't have ten minutes!
我不会说第二次
I won't ask again.
- 放下武器 - 好吧
- Drop your weapons! - All right!
好 好
Okay. Okay.
- 发生了什么 - Kensi Fatima 请回话
- What happened? - Kensi, Fatima, do you copy?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
Kensi
Kensi!
Rountree 请讲
Go ahead, Rountree.
我这边显示奥迪车仍停在餐厅
So, I'm showing that the Audi is still parked at the restaurant,
但Kensi和Fatima的追踪器在离那里一英里的地方下线了
but Kensi and Fatima's trackers went offline about a mile from there.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表