but recently applied for a permit for an address in Hollywood.
与以往一样 城里的申请积压严重
As always, the city is backlogged.
所以目前 这个地址似乎无人问津
So, at the moment, that space seems to be unoccupied.
Callen和Sam在路上了
Callen and Sam on their way?
我们刚到这里
We just got here.
Rountree和Deeks还有多远
How far out are Rountree and Deeks?
Deeks留下来了
Deeks stayed behind.
他必须把Alice Morgan带到了一个安全的地方
He had to make sure that Alice Morgan got to a safe location.
还有7分钟到
I'm seven minutes away.
我不必再提醒大家 我们面对的是什么问题
I don't have to remind you all what it is we're dealing with here.
这个人有足够的炸♥药♥来炸毁整个城市街区
Parsons has enough explosives to take down an entire city block.
一个我非常希望避免的结果
An outcome I would very much like to avoid.
- 说到回避 - 闭麦
- Talk about avoidance. - Don't start.
我可以等着围观故事结局吗
Can I stay on to see how this ends?
结束 Rountree探员
It ends, Agent Rountree,
就需要通过你顺利找回所有遗失爆♥炸♥物
with you recovering all the missing explosives without incident.
想要毁灭这座城市 非得我划着火柴不行
The only way this city is going down in flames is if I'm holding the match.
我看见里面至少有一个目标 还没有看到Parsons
I got at least one inside. No sign of Parsons yet.
后面应该还有一扇门
Should be another door around back.
来吧
Come on.
我发现Parsons了
I got Parsons.
他很着急
He's in a hurry.
好吧 希望他有时间喝上一杯
Well, hopefully he has time for a drink.
哟 去看看
Yo, check it out.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
Parsons 离开货车
Parsons, step away from the van.
把手举起来
Put your hands up.
好了 慢慢面向我
All right, turn towards me slow.
将袋子放在地上
Place the bag on the ground.
啊 慢慢来
Ah, ah-- slowly.
这就对了 慢
There you go. Slow...
原来Morgan已经和Parsons达成了协议
Turns out Morgan had made a deal with Parsons
但在最后关头退缩了
but tried to back out at the last second.
在Parsons已经向他支付了将近3万美元之后
After Parsons had already paid him almost $30,000.
哦 所以他不是害怕就是贪婪
Oh, so he's either scared or greedy.
Parsons跟踪他到家 说服他不要放弃
Parsons tracked him down at his house, tried to talk him out of it.
结果就如我们所见
We know how that turned out.
我猜Morgan并不像他认为的那样有种
I guess Morgan wasn't as tough as he thought he was.
他们从来不是
They never are.
嘿
Hey.
啊 我的长子
Ah. My firstborn.
你的独生子
Your onlyborn.
好吧 就像我说的 我从来都不太关心数学
Well, it's like I said-- I've never cared much for math.
来吧 坐下来 卸下重担
Come on and sit down, take a load off.
你加入了一个联谊会 还是为我准备了一个
You joining a sorority or is one of those for me?
嗯 现在是联谊了
Well, it is now.
今天的工作如何
How was work today?
把所有的猫从树上弄下来
Get all the cats out of the trees?
是的 我 我已经尽力了
Yeah, I... I did my best.
我可以问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
我想问你一个关于爸爸的问题
I wanted to ask you a question about Dad.
哦 亲爱的 你知道我不喜欢纠缠于我的过去
Oh, honey, you know I don't like to dwell on my past.
看 这不公平 因为那是我们的过去
See, that's not fair, 'cause it's our past.
我只想知道你是怎么熬过来的
I just want to know how you made it through.
维柯丁
Vicodin.
一种止痛药
还有Sally Jessy Raphael的脱口秀
And Sally Jessy Raphael.
妈妈
Mom.
哦 我怎么会知道 亲爱的
Oh, how the hell do I know, honey?
那个混球肯定没让我们好过
That son of a bitch sure didn't make it easy on us.
他夺走了咱们的一切 孩子
He took everything from us, kid.
包括曾经的我
Including the person I was.
但因为有你
But because of you...
我把她带回来了
...I got her back.
我告诉自己 我永远不会再失去她
And I told myself I would never, ever lose her again.
我从那时起为自己 呃
Is the life I've made for myself, uh...
创造的生活 我不知道 完美吗
since then, I don't know, perfect?
并不
No.
但这是我的
But it's mine.
- 我为它干杯 - 当然
- I'll drink to that. - You bet.
- 好 - 你好
- Yeah. - Hello!
- 嘿 你们去哪了 - 嗨
- Hey. Where were you guys? - Hi.
和Tay一起去商场
At the mall with Tay,
我在微积分的朋友
my friend from Calculus.
Kensi来接我们
Kensi picked us up.
是的 嗯 还有 在回家的路上
Yeah. Um, and, actually, on the way home,
我们正在讨论也许要去旧金山做一次小小的公路旅行
we were talking about maybe doing a little road trip to San Francisco.
这是我一直想去的另一个地方
It's another place I've always wanted to visit.
嗯哼 想法很棒嘛
I mean, that's an amazing idea.
你说一句话 我就收拾卡车
You say the word, I pack the truck.
哦 Marty
Oh, Marty.
一辆卡车可装不下我们四个人
You're never gonna fit the four of us in a truck.
对不起 什么
Sorry, what?
但好消息是我在Barstow认识一对三人夫妇
But the good news is I know a throuple up in Barstow
他们会租给我们一辆超级便宜的房♥车
that'll rent us an RV super cheap.
好的 是的
Okay. Yeah.
这就是好消息
That's the good news?
- 是的 孩儿 - 你认识一对三人夫妇吗
Yeah, man. That you know a throuple?
他们有一个
They have a...
我不是其中之一
Well, I'm not a part of it.
妈妈 我发誓
Mom, I swear to God.
- Kensi - 我不是 我只是和那些女士们是非常好的朋友
- Kensi? - I'm not. I'm just very good friends with those ladies.
妈
Mom!
嘿
Hey!
对不起 我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我换快一点
I'll change quickly.
然后我们就可以去吃饭了
And then we can go to dinner.
Callen 怎么了
Callen, what's going on?
我已经决定改变方向
I've decided to change course.
袋子里有什么
What's in the bag?
百吉饼 按照要求
Bagels. As requested.
好吧 我很困惑 而且很饿
Okay, I'm confused and now very hungry.
好吧 那我就速战速决了
Well, then I will make this quick.
我爱你
I love you.
而且我恨不得明天就跟你结婚
And I would marry you tomorrow.
但如果我们要举♥行♥婚礼
But if we are going to have a wedding...
我们必须用正确的方式
we have to do it the right way.
而我们需要被包围在
And we need to be surrounded by...
对我们来说极其重要的人们之中
everyone that means everything to us.
我们的朋友 还有Arkady
Our friends. And Arkady.
还有Hetty
And Hetty.
你可以早些告诉我
You could have told me that sooner.
我也应该这样做 我
And I should've. I...
我只是找到了许多借口来推远我们的未来 我 我没有
I've just already made so many excuses to push off our future. I-I didn't...
我不想让她成为另一个借口
I didn't want to make her one more.
听起来她现在是一个
Sounds like she is one now.
是的 不 你是 呃
Yeah. No, you're, uh...
你是对的 我
you're right. I...
听着 尽管我很想反驳
Look, as much as I want to fight it...
Hetty是我生命中的一个重要部分
...Hetty's a huge part of my life.
她从一开始就在那里
She has been there from the beginning.
我以为我可以转身 只是
I thought I could turn and just...
我们可以继续我们的生活 但是
we could move on with our lives, but...
我做不到
I can't do it.
Callen 为什么 在她做了那么多事之后 所有的谎言
Callen, why, after all she's done, all the lies,
你为什么还在乎呢
why do you still care?
因为我相信这个故事还有更多的内容
Because I believe there's more to the story.
而我需要她来讲述
And I need her to tell it.
我需要再给她一次机会来讲述
I need to give her one more chance to tell it,
从头到尾 不再有
from start to finish. No more...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表