Garrett参议员
Senator Garrett.
我们在这里是为了让你和你的团队安全离开这里
We're here to get you and your team out of here safely.
我是NCIS的
I'm with NCIS.
到我身后去
Get behind me.
我发现Navarro了
I got Navarro.
Crystal你已经造成了足够的伤害
Crystal, you've already done enough damage.
出来吧 我们可以帮助你
Come out. We can help you.
看起来没有出口
Doesn't look like there's an exit.
她一定在这里
She's got to be in here.
这是一栋老建筑 她可能已经找到了出路
It's an old building, she might have found a way out.
Rountree Morehurst帮我留意一下Crystal
Rountree, Morehurst, keep eyes out for Crystal.
收到 Rountree在抓捕Navarro
Copy that. Rountree is on Navarro.
各位 我抓到Navarro了
Guys, I got Navarro.
Crystal 住手
Crystal, stop!
- 发现Crystal了 - 我也是
- I got eyes on Crystal. - So do I.
已经结束了 Crystal
This is over, Crystal.
- 我们抓到了Navarro - 是的
- We have Navarro. - Yeah.
我们不是罪犯
We are not the criminals.
我们相信你 好吗
We believe you, okay?
我们知道是Navarro让你这么做的
We know that Navarro put you up to this.
把你的手举起来
Put your hands up.
我浑身都是铝热剂
I'm covered in thermite.
如果你不放我走 我就把自己和这个包点着了
If you don't let me go, I will light myself and this bag on fire!
你知道这不是你父亲想要的
You know that's not what your father would've wanted.
他为你做了这一切
He did all of this for you.
他爱你
He loves you.
你不需要这样做Crystal
You don't have to do this, Crystal.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
手
Hands.
你们还好吗
You guys good?
好吧 没有什么是洗个热水澡和冰啤酒不能解决的
Well, nothing a warm shower and cold beer won't fix.
参议员 他们还好吗
The senator, are they okay?
他的助手正在去医院的路上
His aide's on the way to the hospital.
对不起 让你失望了 Crystal
Sorry to disappoint you, Crystal.
我们把火扑灭了
We put the fire out.
我们把它灭了
We knocked it down.
你知道 我一直想成为一名消防员
You know, I always wanted to be a fireman.
主要是为了上日历
Mostly just to get in the calendar.
消防员日历 通常会有身材火♥辣♥的消防员照片
真的
Really?
哦 上将
Oh, Admiral!
我只是来看看你
I was just coming to see you.
啊 今天干得不错
Ah, good work today.
我刚刚得到消息 参议员的助手只是受了点皮肉伤 情况良好
And I just got word that the senator's aide only suffered a flesh wound and is doing well.
很高兴听到这个消息 因为Navarro是过来屠♥杀♥的
Well, that is good to hear 'cause Navarro was out for blood.
情况可能会更糟
That could have been a lot worse.
的确如此
Indeed.
你要见我 这是关于会议的事吗
You wanted to see me. Is this about the conference?
是的 是的 经过广泛的考虑 我已经决定
Yes, yes, after extensive consideration, I have decided...
不参加
not to attend.
这是可以理解的 我相信Blye探员一定松了一口气
That's understandable. I'm sure that Agent Blye was relieved.
实际上 她还是同意我去的
Actually, she was okay with me going.
而且说如果我不去 她会去
And said if I didn't, that she would.
啊
Ah.
你的决定 Deeks探员 如果我这么说的话 这是个好主意
Your call, Agent Deeks. And a good one, if I do say so myself.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
而且不要觉得太糟糕
And don't feel too bad.
总会有 明年的阿尔伯克基
There's always... Albuquerque next year.
我爱阿尔伯克基
I love Albuquerque.
而且我肯定Rountree探员感谢你能让他去哥斯达黎加
And I'll make sure that Agent Rountree thanks you for his trip to Costa Rica.
别担心 我不会让他忘记的 长官
Don't worry, I won't let him forget it, sir.
嘿 来吧 别哭了
Hey, come on, don't cry.
我们会见面的
We'll see each other.
见面之前 我们写信 好吗
And until then, we'll write, okay?
我爱你 可爱的女孩
I love you, sweet girl.
爱你 爸爸
Love you, Daddy.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
哇 这真是苦乐参半
Wow, that was bittersweet.
是的 这是一种羞辱
Yeah, it's a shame.
她向Navarro伸出援手 希望得到父亲的东西 结果是
She reaches out to Navarro to get her father's belongings and winds up
一个纵火犯和一个杀人犯
an arsonist and a murderer.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 额
Hey, uh...
谢谢你和办公室协调
...thanks for coordinating that with your office,
- 能让他们见面 - 嗯
- you know, so they could see each other. - Yeah.
是的 我欠你一个人情
Yeah. I owe you one.
我今天救了你的命 我想你欠我的大概有五次
I saved your life today. I think you owe me more like five.
好的 五张欠条
Okay. Five IOUs.
你不用担心 要帮忙我肯定找你
And don't you worry, I'll be calling in all of those favors.
你要给我打电♥话♥
You're gonna call me?
我得走了
I got to go.
那个 嗯 感谢你的道歉
You know what, um, and thanks for that apology.
我没有意识到自己很需要它
I didn't realize how much I needed that.
今天和你一起工作很开心
It was fun working with you today.
是的 我们合作得很好
Yeah, we work well together.
我们会的
We do.
- Morehurst探员 你还在这里 - 呃 我正要离开
- Agent Morehurst, you're still here. - Uh, I was just leaving.
很高兴见到你 Hanna探员
It was lovely meeting you, Agent Hanna.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, as well.
告诉Rasheed我下周末见他
Tell Rasheed I'll see him next weekend.
我可能会加入他
I may join him.
是吗
Yeah?
我在匹克球馆里可不是好人
I'm not a nice guy in the Pickledome.
我也不是
Neither am I.
好了 准备好啊
Okay, be ready.
- 我会的 好的 晚安 - 好的
- I will. All right, goodnight. - All right.
晚上好
Good night.
还以为你要走呢
Thought you were leaving.
是的 我是 但我想我应该为明天做准备
Yeah, I was, but I figured I'd get prepped for tomorrow.
想早点开始 凌晨4:30如何
Want to get an early start. How's 4:30 a.m. sound?
你要给她打电♥话♥吗
Are you gonna call her?
什么 她 哦
What? Her-- Oh.
不 她不想让我给她打电♥话♥
Nah, man, she don't want me to call her.
- 你知道你的问题是什么吗 我知道 - 什么
- You know what your problem is? I see what it is. - What?
当你面临未知的挑战时
When you're faced with challenges that have an unknown variable,
你开始把所有事情放在脑子里
you start getting all in your head.
有时你只需要好好做事 深入其中 享受旅程
Sometimes you just got to do the work, dive in, enjoy the ride.
是的
Yeah.
你是对的 我 我确实认为
You're right, I-I... I do think...
给那个女人打电♥话♥ 伙计 给她打电♥话♥
Call that woman, man, call her!
她可能还在车里呢
She's probably still sitting in the car.
- 行了 走 走啊 - 好了 好了 好了
- Matter of fact, go, go. - All right, all right, all right.
Summer 等一下
Summer, hold up.
我喜欢在读一本好书时来杯不错的苏格兰威士忌
I always enjoy a nice scotch with a good book.
是的 真的是 扣人心弦
Yeah, this is a real page-turner.
你看过这个吗
Did you read this?
不 不
No, no.
但我确实请了一些人帮忙 拿到这些东西
But I did call in some favors to get everything I could find.
但这是你的故事 Callen探员 我不应该
But this is your story, Agent Callen. It is not my place to...
侵犯你的隐私
invade your privacy.
话虽如此 如果里面有什么你想谈的
Now, that said, if there's anything in there you want to talk about,
随时找我
you know where to find me.
我们都做过让自己后悔的事情
We've all done things we regret.
Hetty似乎不是那种会后悔的人
Hetty doesn't seem to be the kind of person to regret much.
不要自欺欺人
Don't kid yourself.
现在 她可能会摆出一个好的姿态
Now, she may put on a good front,
但Hetty对我们所有人都有很多遗憾
but Hetty has enough regrets for all of us.
她做过大多数人不会做的事情
She has done things that most wouldn't...
以保证我们其他人的安全
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表