Although he did basically fire the caretaker this morning when she...
怎么了
What is it?
不 引擎熄火了
No... The engine flamed out.
我刚刚想起来 这就是一切的开始
I-I just remembered, that's what started it all.
这就是脱离自动驾驶的原因 然后电子系统就乱了
That's what caused the autopilot to disengage, then the electronics went haywire.
- Hirsch中校不知道吗 - 不知道
- Commander Hirsch doesn't know? - No, no.
她说在自动驾驶下线之前 数据支持一切正常
She said the data supports everything working fine until the autopilot went off.
我去汇报 马上找她
I'll call it in. Try to find her.
好吧 这让 #房♥车生活 有了新的含义
Well, this gives #vanlife a new meaning.
- Marco Madsen - 谁在外面
- Marco Madsen? - Who's asking?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
一 二 三 噢
One, two, three. Ho!
- 哇 - 兄弟 我们只是想谈谈
- Whoa! - Yeah, we just want to talk, my man.
我 我发誓 我所有的捕鱼执照都是合法的
I-I-I swear I got all those fishing licenses legally.
捕鱼执照 你在说什么
Fishing licenses? What are you talking about?
呃
Uh...
那你们想说什么
What are you talking about?
我们正在调查坠机事件
We're investigating a plane crash,
我们希望你可以相告今天早上发生的事
we were hoping that you might have seen something this morning.
哦 是的 那个 我确实看到了
Oh, yeah, that. I did see that.
一架战斗机 它坠毁了
Uh, a fighter plane. It crashed.
是的 坠毁了
Yeah, it crashed.
你能详细说明吗
Can you elaborate?
我知道它有问题
I knew it was in trouble.
嗯 它失控了
Um, it was out of control.
它还发出一些奇怪的声音
It was making some strange noises, too.
还有引擎熄火了
The engine was out.
- 等等 引擎熄火了 - 是的
- Wait, the engine was out? - Yeah.
- 你确定吗 - 非常确定
- Are you sure? - Positive.
因为就在飞行员弹射前 它又启动了
Because it kicked back in just before the pilot ejected.
估计还是太晚了
Guess it was too late.
这和Hirsch中校的数据矛盾
Well, that contradicts Commander Hirsch's data.
但这证实了Aiden的说法
But it confirms Aiden's account.
我通知上将
I'm gonna call Kilbride.
好的
All right.
现在 聊聊捕鱼执照吧
Now, about those fishing licenses.
- 指挥长 有事故了吗 - 没有 上将
- Commander, is this a bad time? - No, Admiral.
只是很忙 我们有架飞机正在空中重新测试Starling的系统
Just a little busy. We have a flight in the air retesting Starling's system right now.
我听说了 所以我才在这里直说
I heard, which is why I'm passing this on directly.
我们有目击者的报告支持Hanna上尉的说法
We have a report from an eyewitness that backs up Lieutenant Hanna's claims.
显然 他的引擎确实熄火了 直至坠机前
Evidently, his engine did cut out and stayed out until just before impact.
上将 别担心 我们让飞机在海洋上空的封闭空域中
Don't worry, Admiral, we have the plane at a higher altitude
处于更高的高度
in closed airspace over the ocean.
如果出现问题 有充足的时间进行故障排除
Plenty of time to trouble shoot if a problem arises.
长官 我与飞行员失联了
Sir, I can't raise the pilot.
他的应答器无响应 但雷达依然能搜到他
I've lost his transponder but still have him on radar.
Kegger 这里是Charlie Oscar 完毕
Kegger, this is Charlie Oscar. Over.
他正在下降
He's losing altitude.
Kegger 这里是Charlie Oscar 能听见吗
Kegger, this is Charlie Oscar. Are you reading me?
依然无响应
Still no contact.
下降到5000英尺了 依然无响应
Passing 5,000 feet. Still no contact.
指挥长 我把我的一个探员接入会话
Commander, I am patching you through to one of my agents
他正和Hanna上尉在一起
who is with Lieutenant Hanna now.
他们意识到了这种情况
They are aware of the situation.
请讲
Go ahead.
Hanna探员 和你通话的是Espinoza指挥长
Agent Hanna, you are on with Commander Espinoza.
我们在
We've got you.
指挥长 飞机上是谁
Who's up there, Commander?
Keck上尉
Lieutenant Keck.
糟糕
Damn.
如果是相同的问题 那么他能听到你的声音但你不能听到他的
If it's the same issue, he can hear you but you can't hear him.
- 2000英尺了 - Kegger如果你能听见我的声音
- 2,000 feet. - Kegger, if you can hear me,
你应该绕过VMC 直接重启三号♥引擎
you should bypass the VMC and head straight to generator three for the reboot.
VMC: Velocity Minimum Control 最低速度控制 对应多发飞机在失去
关键引擎的情况下保持直线飞行的最小操纵速度
- 你确定吗 - 是的 长官
- Are you sure about that? - Yes, sir.
这是我重新点燃引擎的唯一方法
That's the only way I was able to refire the engine.
- 1000英尺 - 他即将脱离观察范围
- 1,000... - He's about to drop off the scope.
Keck上尉 绕过VMC并切换到三号♥引擎
Lieutenant Keck, bypass the VMC and switch to generator three.
我跟丢了
I've lost him.
穆古塔台 我是Kegger
Point Mugu Tower, this is Kegger.
我已经恢复控制并进入平飞
I've regained control and I have leveled off.
Keck上尉 真高兴听到你的声音
Glad to hear it, Lieutenant Keck.
上升到飞行高度5-0 然后回基地
Climb back to flight level 5-0 and make your way back to base.
收到 长官
Roger that, sir.
Sonic 如果你能听到
Sonic, if you can hear me,
谢谢你
thank you.
干的漂亮
Good job.
Hanna上尉 这是个神奇的解决办法
That was one hell of a fix, Lieutenant Hanna.
绝对不在紧急检查表上
Definitely not on the emergency checklist.
谢谢长官 我已经全都想起来了
Thanks, ma'am. It's-it's all coming back to me now.
对我来说已经来不及重启引擎了
Uh, it was too late for me when I was able to refire the engine.
我很高兴Kegger做到了
I'm glad it wasn't too late for Kegger.
那么 让我们继续你的陈述
Well, let's, uh, continue with your statement, then.
我把空间留给你们
I'll give you two the room.
我父亲呢
Where's my father?
哦 他还没回来吗
Oh, he's not back yet?
我以为护士会把他带回来的
I thought the nurse was gonna bring him back here.
Primiani先生 就是我们要找的人
Mr. Primiani, just who we're looking for.
- 有时间吗 - 没有
- Have a minute? - Not really.
你最好有
Well, you might want to make one.
我们听说了最近的事故
We heard about the latest incident.
你以前说过的任何话 想修改吗
Anything you said previously that you would like to amend?
不 没有 现在确定原因还为时过早
No, there's not. It's still too early to pinpoint a cause.
是吗 也许我们应该看看事实
Is it? Well, maybe we should just look at the facts.
要么两名精英飞行员犯了同样的错误
Either two elite pilots made the exact same mistake,
要么两架尖端飞机分别
two cutting-edge planes separately suffered
遭遇了相同的未知系统故障
the exact same never-before-seen system failure,
或者是两起事故的共同点
or there's a problem with the one common thread
都使用了你们的系统
between the two incidents, and that would be your system.
听着 我承认它确实有缺陷
Look, okay, it does have a flaw in it.
但我们已经知道了
But we already knew that.
而且它在几个月前的模拟测试中就已经被修补好了
A-A-And it was patched months ago during sim testing.
我们在谈论的是什么样的缺陷
What kind of flaw are we talking about?
这种问题可能会影响我们的计划
This kind of issue has the potential to sink our program,
甚至整个公♥司♥
if not the entire company.
而现在有更严重的事情
Oh, we are way past that consideration.
该系统可能使飞行控制器过载
The system can overload the flight computer.
这会导致熄火和失控吗
Which could lead to a flameout and loss of control?
最坏的情况下 是的 但正如我所说
In a worst-case scenario, yes, but like I said,
它被修补了
it was patched.
自从我们离开模拟后 这就不是一个问题
It's never been an issue since we got out of the sim.
那这种情况是怎么发生两次的
Then how did this happen twice?
一定是有人故意绕过了修复程序
Someone must have intentionally bypassed the fix.
我想不出其他可能
I-I don't see any other way.
- 这两次飞行前你都检查过系统吗 - 当然
- Did you have access to the system before both flights? - Of course.
但我绝对不会那样做
But I-I would never do this.
请你们相信我
You've got to believe me.
我的整个职业生涯都投入到这个系统了
My entire career is invested in this system.
听着 我 我知道对你们隐瞒缺陷是不对的
Look, I-I know, I know it was wrong
但我发誓发我真的没做过别的了
to-to withhold the flaw from you, but I swear that's all I did.
如果没有更糟的话 可能还会伤到另一名飞行员
Well, and maybe injured another pilot, if not worse.
对不起 我知道我搞砸了
I'm sorry. I messed up, I know.
还有谁能做到这一点
Who else could have done this?
我们在基地的服务器是气隙网络
Our servers here on base are air-gapped,
所有编程必须在这里完成
so the programming would have had to be done physically here,
但我们团队中几乎所有人都可以访问
but pretty much anyone on our team has access.
诊断终端应该有访问系统的每个人的记录
The diagnostic terminal should have records of everyone who accessed the system.
调出来
Show us.
情况报告
Sitrep?
对不起 长官 我控制不住自己
Sorry, sir, I couldn't help myself.
Starling航♥空♥的某人很可能破坏了系统
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表