房♥子里面有很多艺术品和值钱的东西
There's a lot of art a-and expensive things around the house.
原封未动
It's all still there.
- 你看见他们开货车逃跑了 - 对
- And you saw them escape in a van? - Yeah.
他们把Linsey扔到车上的时候我听见她尖叫
I heard Linsey yelling when they threw her in the van.
你注意到Sandhagen夫妇有什么生活上的压力吗
Did you notice any stress points in the Sandhagens' life,
同事或者朋友 任何人都行 和他们有矛盾的
any colleagues or friends, anybody, that they would argue with?
没 没遇到过
No. Nothing like that.
这不合理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
Sandhagen夫妇是特别负责任的家长 人也很好
The Sandhagens are the best parents and just the nicest people.
他们会带着我去哈纳雷
They took me to Hanalei with them and...
哈纳雷国家野生动物保护区(Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge)
是美国夏威群岛摩洛凯岛上的国家野生动物保护区
我们相处得很愉快
we had the best time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
你有没有听到他们谈论过负债的事情
You never heard them talk about being in debt,
欠钱之类的
owing anyone money-- anything like that?
没有 他们好像从来不缺钱
No, money never seemed like something they were short on.
孩子们不知道出了什么事
Those kids have no idea what's happening.
- 上将 - 原地不动
- Admiral. - As you were.
Kensi和Fatima到怀尼米港了吗
Kensi and Fatima arrived at Hueneme yet?
- 还有20分钟 - 啊
- 20 minutes out. - Ah.
- 调出Jackson Ladd上校的资料 - 是 长官
- Bring up Colonel Jackson Ladd, please. - Yes, sir.
马上就到大屏幕
Coming up on the big screen now.
- 是现住址吗 - 我看不像
- This address current? - I don't think so.
他大概在6个月前被公共事业除名
His name was taken off the utilities about six and a half months ago.
- 看看他现在在哪 好吗 - 没问题
- Look into his whereabouts, will you? - Yes, sir.
上将 冒昧问一句 Ladd上校是谁
Admiral, if you don't mind me asking, who's Colonel Ladd?
他是最出色的那批军人之一
He's one of the best to ever put on a uniform.
在陆军服役超过25年
Served over 25 years in the Army.
参加了从沙漠风暴到伊♥拉♥克♥自♥由♥行动的每场战争
Every conflict from Desert Storm to Iraqi Freedom.
即海湾战争和伊♥拉♥克♥战争
他最后一次执行任务时 因为破门爆破失去双腿
His last deployment, he lost both of his legs in a door breach explosion.
- 我天 - 是啊
- Damn. - Yeah.
他活得很艰难 就想找找他现在在世界的哪个角落
He's had a rough go of it. Trying to figure out where he fits in the world now.
在某件事上
Hell of a thing to be
成为精英 被它定义
elite at something, to be defined by that thing...
然后在一瞬间被夺走 简直太糟糕了
and then just have it all taken away in an instant.
嗯
Yeah.
有Ladd上校的消息及时告诉我
Keep me posted on Colonel Ladd.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我打赌Sandhagen夫妇在接第一笔军方订单的时候
Bet the Sandhagens never even envisioned this as a possibility
完全没想到有这样的遭遇
when they took their first military contract.
对啊 我都不敢想他们有多担心孩子们
Yeah, I can't imagine how they're feeling or worried they are about their kids.
希望海军工程营能帮咱们分♥析♥出来绑♥架♥动机
Hopefully, the Seabees can help us figure out a motive for the kidnapping.
嘿 你从哪过来接我的啊
Hey, where were you coming from when you picked me up this morning?
噢 我在Rosa的学校
Oh, I was at Rosa's school.
我去找她的学术辅♥导♥员了
I had a meeting with her academic advisor.
Deek得补够靶场训练时间 所以就我去了
Deeks had to log his range hours, so it was just me.
那 当父母的感觉怎么样
So, uh, how's the whole parenting thing going?
比想象的 简单 还是
Is it, like, easier or, uh,
更难呢
harder than you thought it would be?
呃 也不是
Um... it is not
简单或者难 我觉得和之前想的不一样
harder or easier. I think it's just different.
我是说 我之前特别担心她的心理健康
I mean, I was worried about her emotional health,
但是她交到了一群特别好的朋友
but she's made an amazing group of friends
看起来也很开心 这就让人松了口气
and she seems really happy, which is such a relief.
哦天 那你怎么样
Oh, man. How are you?
我刚刚只顾着说自己的鸡毛蒜皮
I just realized I've been wrapped up in all my own stuff
没想起问你Akhil怎么样 或者别的事
that I haven't asked you about Akhil or anything.
进展如何啊
What's happening with that?
我们约会了几次
We've gone on a few dates.
嗯哼 几次约会不错嘛 然后嘞
Okay. A few dates is good. And?
然后我俩现在简直是友谊地久天长了
And we are now solidly locked in the friend zone.
- 哈 - 是的
- Huh. - Yeah.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
不知道啊 可能吧
I don't know, maybe?
没准
Probably.
我不知道 可能想再进一步
I don't know, maybe I want more?
好吧 哎呦喂 怎么了
Okay. Oh, my gosh. What is happening?
所以现在这都是个什么
What is happening with all of this right now?
Kens 我是说 我上回和男人约会
Kens, I mean, the last time I dated a guy,
整个人都变了
everything about me was different.
我在演戏
I was acting.
我经常去聚会 每天晚上都出去
I was partying a lot, I was going out every night.
一整晚
All night.
- 那已经不是你了 - 完全不是
- That's just not you anymore. - Not at all.
我不知道 事故发生后 我改变了自己的一切
I don't know. After the accident, I changed everything about myself.
就是字面意思 一切
Literally, everything.
- 除了我的家人 - 是的
- Except for my family. - Yeah.
老实说 我不认为这是件坏事
To be honest, I don't think that that's a bad thing.
确实
It's not.
但和Akhil一起
But with Akhil...
我不知道 听起来很疯狂 但我不知道
I don't know, this is gonna sound crazy, but I have no idea
这个新版的我该如何去约会
how this new version of me is supposed to be on a date and,
并维系一段真实的感情
like, in a real relationship.
哦 别说他了
Ooh, forget it.
我不认识旧版的Fatima
I didn't know the old Fatima.
但是我认识新版的
But I know the new one.
她是我钦佩的人
She is somebody that I admire
我真的非常自豪地称你为我的朋友
and I am really, really proud to call you my friend.
说实话 你能这样说对我意义重大
It honestly means a lot to me coming from you,
- 因为我一直把你当作一位 - 打住
- 'cause I've always looked up to you as sort of a... - Stop.
在你说我是大姐之前
Before you call me an older sister.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
- 我是想说 最喜欢的阿姨 - 哦 天呐
- I was gonna say, like, a favorite aunt. - Oh, my gosh!
下车
Get out.
阿姨
Aunt.
很棘手啊 两个很棒的孩子
It's a tough one. Two great kids.
我们要尽快找到他们的父母
And we need to find their parents fast.
好吧 带上Mila Ty和Sophia
All right, take Mila, Ty and Sophia
去海豹滩海军武器站
to the Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach.
案子办完之前 我们会让NCIS探员来照顾他们
We'll have an NCIS agent look after them until we can get a handle on this.
收到 我这就去
Copy that. I'll do it right now.
嘿 伙计们 我刚刚查了Sandhagen夫妇的个人账户
Hey, guys, I just checked the Sandhagens' personal accounts.
他们没有车贷 没有信♥用♥卡♥债务
All their cars are paid off, no credit card debt,
他们有高额的退休金和储蓄 在夏威夷还有第二套房♥子
hefty retirement and savings accounts and a second home in Hawaii.
就像我和Kensi 只是没有夏威夷的房♥子
So, exactly like Kensi and I. Minus the house in Hawaii,
- 退休帐户和 你懂的 钱 - 是的
- the retirement accounts and the, you know, money. - Yeah.
好吧 既然他们没有我们可用的切入点
All right, if there's nothing that we can work with,
那就不调查一下他们的建筑公♥司♥和员工
why don't you look into their architecture company and employees.
也许里面隐藏着一些经济动机
Maybe there's some financial motive buried in there.
好的 这就办
All right, on it.
- 上将 - 找到Ladd上校了吗
- Admiral. - Where are we with Colonel Ladd?
他手♥机♥关机了 也没有信♥用♥卡♥
His phone's offline and there's no credit card or
和最近30小时的取款记录
ATM activity in the last 30 hours.
好吧 让洛杉矶警局到上校家里做一次福利检查
All right. Have LAPD do a welfare check at the Colonel's home.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我是Cheng中校
I'm Commander Cheng.
- 抱歉让你们久等了 - 没事
- I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. - No problem.
我是特别探员Kensi Blye 这是特别探员Fatima Namazi
I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye, this is Special Agent Fatima Namazi.
- 中校 - 很高兴见到你们俩
- Commander. - It's good to meet you both.
好的
Yeah.
我监督了Emmett和Linsey Sandhagen与海军工程营的合作项目
I supervised the projects that Emmett and Linsey Sandhagen worked on with the Seabees.
我得说 Sandhagen夫妇在这里很受欢迎
I've got to say, the Sandhagens are well-liked around here.
你能告诉我们他们到底为海军工程营做了什么吗
Uh, could you fill us in on exactly what they did for the Seabees?
可以
Of course.
但首先 我想问他们的孩子还好吗
But first, may I ask, are their children okay?
是的 我们在保护他们 很安全
Yes, we have them and they're safe.
好的
Good.
Sandhagen夫妇能力出众
So, the Sandhagens were brilliant.
他们在我们最新和最重要的三个项目中担任民用承包商
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表