So we just wait here until the project lead shows up?
他们并不总是来找我们
They don't always come to us.
尽情享受吧
Enjoy it while you can.
我真的不喜欢等待
Downtime really isn't my thing.
有人说 我的静息心率像浓缩咖啡喝大了
I've been told my resting heart rate is six shots of espresso.
请原谅突然换话题
So excuse the abrupt subject change,
但你不认为这次坠机是Aiden造成的 是吗
but you don't think Aiden actually caused that crash, do you?
如果我说是呢
What if I said that I did?
好的探员必须放下情绪 从各个角度看待案件
A good agent has to put their emotions aside and look at a case from every angle.
每个飞行员 即使是最棒的 也会犯错
Every pilot, even the best, make mistakes.
确实 但海军的F35计划具有高度选择性
True. But the Navy's F-35 program is highly selective.
飞行员失误不会是我的第一直觉
Pilot error wouldn't be my first instinct.
那他的训斥呢
What about his reprimands?
很多战斗机飞行员都在挑战极限
A lot of fighter pilots push their limits.
这也是工作的一部分
Comes with the job.
好吧 如果不是飞行员失误 那是什么
Okay, so if it's not pilot error, what then?
- 我还不确定 - 就是了
- I'm not sure yet. - Exactly.
我也想不出
Neither am I.
首先声明 我同意你的观点
For the record, I agree with you.
但飞行员的表现不是我们的重点 所以我们不能排除它
But pilot performance isn't our focus, so we can't rule it out.
特别是如果我们没有其他因素的证据
Especially if we don't have evidence of other factors.
- 我来对地方了吗 - Jake Primiani
- Do I have the right place? - Jake Primiani?
是Espinoza指挥长让我来这和你们谈话
Commander Espinoza told me I had to talk to you, so here I am.
我们可以快点结束吗
Can we get this over with?
嘿
Hey.
你认为我推动对McNeil警官的更多惩罚是疯了吗
Do you think that I'd be crazy to push for more punishment for Officer McNeil?
什么 不
What? No.
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
为什么 你想放弃吗
Why? Are you thinking of letting it go?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道吗 有时候我只想远离这一切
Some days I just want to walk away from all of it, you know?
但我觉得这样想很软弱
But I feel weak thinking that way.
今天早上我都找不到钱包
This morning I couldn't find my wallet,
我失去了理智
and I lost my mind.
- 从那件事以后就一直这样 - 我很抱歉
- Been that way ever since the stop. - I'm so sorry.
但不管你如何决定 你都不软弱
But you are not weak, no matter what you decide.
是吧
Right.
我只是不想让这成为我作为探员的定义
I just don't want this to be what defines me as an agent.
当然 我懂的
Of course. I get it.
问题是 你无法选择人们如何看待你
The thing is, is you can't choose how people are gonna see you,
无论你是否与之斗争
whether you fight this or not.
你是想帮忙吗 因为
Are you trying to help? Because...
当然 那些洛杉矶警♥察♥中的一些人已经有了自己的想法
Look, sure, some of those LAPD cops have their minds made up,
但如果你反对这个
but if you fight this,
那么其他很多人就会看到完全不同的东西
so many other people are gonna see something completely different.
他们会看到的是 我眼中的那个有原则且勇敢
Okay, they're gonna see the same principled, incredibly brave person I do.
并值得效仿的人
Someone to emulate.
无论你做什么 你都要为自己争取
Whatever you do, you got to do for you.
并且只有你自己
And only you.
谢谢 这些话对我很受用
Thanks, I... I needed that today.
那当然
Yeah, for sure.
嘿 像树那样弯而不折
Hey, tree may bend, tree don't break.
我喜欢这个
I like that.
哦 园区管理发来了车辆进出日志
Oh, Parks Department sent over the license plate logs.
真棒
Oh, great.
我这里有目击车辆的名单
I got the list of witness vehicles right here.
好的 如果我们交叉引用它们
Okay, if we cross-reference them...
噢 在那里 是那个
Ooh, right there. That one.
- 是吗 - 是的 那个车牌不在名单上
- Yeah? - Yeah. That license plate's not on the list.
早上6:45进入 7:37离开
Entered at 6:45 a.m., left at 7:37.
也许万花筒可以帮我们定位到它现在的位置
Maybe Kaleidoscope can help us find out where it is now.
那肯定 但Kilbride能搞定吗
Sure, uh, Kilbride can handle that?
我以前就犯了这个错误 低估了他的行动技能
I made the mistake of underestimating his Ops skills before.
我不会再这样了 来吧
I am not about to do it again. Come on.
Namazi探员 有新消息吗
Have an update, Agent Namazi?
更多的是请求
More of a request.
你可以帮我们用万花筒搜索吗
You, uh, game to run a Kaleidoscope search for us?
哦 就是把所有的小照片都拼在一起的那个 对吗
Ooh, now that's the one that stitches all the little pictures together, right?
- 呃 - Rountree 我开玩笑的 车牌号♥码是多少
- Oh... - It's a joke, Rountree. What's the plate?
3PCI214
3-Papa-Charlie- India-2-1-4.
好的
Okay.
车牌属于一辆1977款道奇Tradesman
That matches records for a 1977 Dodge Tradesman
车主是Marco Madsen
registered to one Marco Madsen.
马上开始搜索
The search is starting now.
真棒 长官 干得不错
Great. Really good job, sir.
Namazi探员 别在这拍马屁了
I don't need a pat on the back, Agent Namazi.
我不是在寻找参赛奖杯的CYO的足球小子
I am not some CYO soccer brat looking for a participation trophy.
当然 抱歉 长官
Of course. Sorry, sir.
- 看起来找到了 - 真快
- And it looks like we have a hit. - That was quick.
大概率是它还没走远
Probably because it didn't go very far.
它就停在几英里外的街道上
It's parked on a street just a few miles away.
地址已经发给你们了
Sending you the location now.
F35拥有史上最先进的传感器组件
The F-35 has the most advanced sensor suite of any fighter in history.
我们的软件包将使其更加强大
Our software package will make that even more formidable,
扩大其射程
extending its range and improving both
提高其电子战攻击和对抗能力
its electronic warfare attack and countermeasure capabilities.
真厉害 但我们听说该项目落后于计划
That's impressive, but we've heard that the program's behind schedule.
确实
It is.
而这也是我需要尽快离开这里的原因之一
And that's one of the reasons I need to get out of here ASAP.
我们即将进行另一次试飞
We have another test flight coming up.
他们这么快就要另一架飞机上天
They're putting another plane in the air this soon?
这个系统本应在几周内部署完毕
This system was supposed to deploy in a matter of weeks.
如果有问题 我们需要现在就弄清楚
If there's a problem with it, we need to figure it out now.
为什么不在模拟器上测试
Why can't you just test this on a simulator?
我们做了 飞行员们一整天都在测试并重现此事故
We are. Pilots have been rerunning the incident flight all day.
但还没人能重现这个问题
No one's been able to replicate the problem.
为什么不在一开始就掌控好一切
Why is everything down to the wire in the first place?
没有足够的时间
There's never enough time.
总是会有小问题 但截止日期不会变
There's always hiccups, but the deadlines stay the same.
我们必须与中队的飞行组
We're having to finish our testing
一起完成测试 这对我们是有帮助的
with fleet pilots from the squadron, but in a way that helps.
将我们置于更真实的环境中
Puts us in more real-world situations.
即使它导致了今天早上这样的事故
Even if it results in an incident like this morning's?
这不是我的意思
That's not what I meant.
那么 你们到底有过什么样的小问题
So what kind of hiccups have you had, exactly?
正常故障和漏洞
Your normal glitches and bugs.
但这些都是早期的模拟测试
But those were early in sim testing.
在真正飞行之前 我们把它们都找出来了
We shook them all out before we ever hit the skies for real.
从那以后 一切都很顺利
Since then it's been smooth sailing.
这就是我们承受不起这次挫折的原因
Which is why we can't afford this setback.
话说 我真的需要去机库准备这次飞行
Speaking of, um, I really need to get to the hangar to prep this flight.
我可以走了吗
Am I free to go?
去吧
Go.
这什么破机器
Come on, damn machine.
你知道吗 我之前也遇到过同样的事
You know, the same thing happened to me earlier.
原来 在新冠后 他们把所有的机器都改成了无现金版
Turns out they made all the machines cashless after COVID.
无现金
Cashless?
是的 我教你
Yeah. I'll show you.
- 你想要什么 - 我只是 你不必这样
- What did you want? - I just-- You don't have to.
不 这是我的荣幸
No, it'd be my pleasure.
我本来想买♥♥一个奶油夹心蛋糕
Well, I was going to get a Twinkie.
哦 正合我意
Oh, a man after my own heart.
快看看哟
Would you look at that?
哦 不 这个我请
Oh, no. It's my treat.
我嘛
In fact,
也给自己买♥♥一个
I think I'll get one for myself, too.
爷爷好吗
So how is Grandpop?
他时好时坏
Well, he has his good days and bad.
再次住在一起怎么样 这可不容易
What about living together again? That can't be easy.
目前我可以说 还没有互相残杀
Well, we haven't killed each other so far, so I can say that.
尽管他今天早上确实解雇了护工 就在她
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表