Come on down to the Cake Truck every day at the Belmont Pier
因为 我抓住你了
'cause... I got you!
她抓住了你
She's got you.
我对Nina有一种深深的尴尬感
I feel a deep sense of embarrassment for Nina.
派Fatima和Sabatino到Belmont码头去和她谈谈
Send Fatima and Sabatino down to the Belmont Pier to talk to her.
是的长官 收到
Yes, sir. Copy that.
哦
Oh...
哦
Ooh.
你刚才想对我说什么
What were you trying to say to me?
我想说的是 悄悄地把他勒晕
What I was trying to say is, choke him out quietly.
不过这样也行
But I guess that works, too.
剩下两个雇佣兵
Two mercs left.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
我只是说 如果这是我的车
I'm just saying, if this was my car,
我就不会花45分钟来这里了
wouldn't have taken me 45 minutes to get here.
- 哦 是吗 你的第一辆车是人力的吗 - 哈 有趣
- Oh, yeah? Was your first car foot-powered? - Ha, funny.
Nina Barnes
Nina Barnes.
我是特别探员 Fatima Namazi
I'm Special Agent Fatima Namazi,
我是美国法警Sabatino
this is Special Deputy U.S. Marshal Sabatino.
这些天有很多 "特殊的人"到处跑
There's a lot of "special people" running around these days.
三个Haupia和一个红丝绒
Three haupia and one red velvet.
不要忘记在社交媒体上关注蛋糕卡车
And don't forget to follow Cake Truck on social media.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
Kilbride上将派我们过来
Admiral Kilbride sent us.
咱们谈话的时候你得闭店几分钟
We're gonna need you to close down for a few minutes while we speak with you.
真的吗 姐妹
Really, sister?
真的
Really.
这一点也不酷 一点都不酷
This is not cool. Not cool at all.
脚趾戳到了
Stub your toe?
洞穴探险事故
Spelunking accident.
好的 我现在要和海军上将扯平了
All right. I've got to be getting even with the admiral by now.
你为什么欠他的
Why do you owe him?
你是什么人
What are you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的种族 你的文化是什么 你的主张是什么
Wh-What's your race, your culture? What do you claim?
哦 额
Oh, uh...
我是意大利人
I'm Italian.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我敢肯定 如果我不是这样 我会知道的
I'm pretty sure I would know if I wasn't.
亚美尼亚人
Armenian.
额
Uh...
呃 嗯 是的 有一点在我妈妈的
Uh, well, yeah, a little bit on my Mom's--
等等 你怎么会知道呢
Wait, how would you know that?
是的 我在Glendale住了五年
Yeah, I lived in Glendale for five years.
好吧 听着 Kilbride现在想要什么
All right, listen, what does Kilbride want now?
四天前 一队雇佣兵在加州Winterhaven边境站越境
A group of mercs crossed over at the Winterhaven California Border Station four days ago.
当他们到达美国时 有人给他们配备了幽灵枪
Someone kitted them out with ghost guns when they arrived in America.
我们想知道谁买♥♥了它们
We want to know who bought them.
谁卖♥♥给他们不是我们现在关心的问题
Who sold them isn't our concern right now.
那么 你有这些幽灵枪的细节和特点吗
Well... Do you have details and features of these ghost guns?
是的 而且我们知道枪手来自巴西
Yeah, and we know that the shooters are from Brazil.
嗯 这很有帮助
Well, that helps.
好吧 上我的蛋糕车 卖♥♥我的蛋糕 我会研究这个问题
All right, get in my cake truck, sell my cakes, and I will look into this.
- 走吧 - 成交
- Go. - Deal.
嘿 呃 问题是 你看我像亚美尼亚人吗
Hey, uh, question... Do I look Armenian to you?
嗯 你看起来不像意大利人
Well, you don't look Italian.
走 上我的皮卡
Go, get in my truck!
- 谢谢你 - 迷人的女人
- Thank you. - Fascinating woman.
- 就一个 求你了 - 南方胡萝卜纸杯蛋糕
- Just one. Please. - Southern carrot cupcake?
骑兵也该来了
It's about damn time the cavalry arrived.
Geez
Geez.
嗯 你看起来好多了
Well, you've looked better.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢 我很感激
Thanks, I appreciate that.
这是司法部探员 Lance Hamilton
This is DOJ Agent Lance Hamilton.
他们肯定会让司法部探员比以前魁梧很多
They sure make Justice agents a lot bigger than they used to.
很高兴见到你Tom 我们会带你离开这里
Nice to meet you, Tom. We're gonna get you out of here.
谢谢你 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
你不用手杖了吗
You lose your cane?
是的
Yeah.
这花了四年时间和一个身体治疗团队在一起
It took four years and a team of physical therapists.
那真的太好了
It's pretty impressive.
好吧 现在用这只胳膊又能联♥系♥到他们了 呵
Well, it'll be fun to reconnect with them over this arm now.
喝这个
Drink this.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有一个人没抓住
Still one more of them out there.
对他来说 这似乎不是一场公平的战斗
Doesn't seem like a fair fight for him.
好了 快出来吧
All right, get out here.
哎呦 我天 这里面也太棒了
I mean, man, those, those are great in there, huh?
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我在想 为什么人们会排队给我钱买♥♥这些东西
I was wondering why people were lining up and giving me money for them.
- 谜团解开了 - 好了
- Mystery solved. - All right.
你发现了什么
What did you find out?
好吧 我的线人都透露了
All right, well, my contact spilled everything,
但不是出于他的善心
and not out of the goodness of his heart
是因为给枪手提供幽灵枪的人
but because the person who supplied the ghost guns
是他的直接竞争对手
to the shooters is his direct competitor.
- 无情 - 是的 嗯
- Ruthless. - Yeah, well.
枪♥支♥走私不适合胆小的人
Gun-running ain't for the faint of heart.
另外 我会把细节告诉你的 但是TLDR(代指枪♥支♥细节)
Also, I will get the details to you, but the TLDR
是他们向枪手提供了10支自动步♥枪♥和手♥枪♥
is that they supplied the shooters with ten automatic rifles and handguns,
- 都是无法追踪的枪和十个生存包 - 十个
- all untraceable and ten survival packs. - Ten?
这比我们认为的多出四个
That's four more than we thought were out there.
是的 嗯 它变得比这更暴♥力♥了
Yeah, well, it gets a little more violent than that.
他们还为射手们提供了一架有效载荷为5磅的Airpeak专业无人机
They also supplied the shooters with an Airpeak Professional Drone with a five-pound payload.
而且他们也没有用它来运送亚马逊的包裹 是吗
And they're not using it to deliver Amazon packages, are they?
不 是C-4
Nope, C-4.
一个巨大的飞行炸♥弹♥ 真棒
A massive flying bomb. Awesome.
是的 交货地址是Vidal路口附近的一个牧场
Yeah. The delivery address was a ranch near Vidal Junction,
我把这些信息都发给了Kilbride
and I sent all that info to Kilbride.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Don't mention it.
- 我可以 呃 - 只能吃一个
- Could I, uh--? - One.
只能一个
Just one.
上将
Admiral,
有关于这个经营牧场的Ronaldo Campos的消息吗
any word back on this Ronaldo Campos guy who's running the ranch?
是的 我和SOCOM谈过了 虽然很多都是保密的
Yeah. I spoke to SOCOM, and while much of it is classified,
他们能告诉我的是 Campos家族的生意是绑♥架♥
what they could tell me is that the Campos family business is kidnapping.
七年前 他的哥哥被海豹突击队杀害
Seven years ago, his brother was killed by a SEAL team
当时他们正在解救一群被绑♥架♥的石油主管
while they were extracting a group of kidnapped oil executives.
那是Tom Olsen的队伍吗
Is that Tom Olsen's team?
这也是机密 但Tom当时是海豹队员
That's classified too, but Tom was a SEAL at the time.
那么 Ronaldo 怎么会知道他与此有关呢
Well, how would Ronaldo know that he had anything to do with that?
我敢打赌 SOCOM现在正在研究这个问题
I'll bet you SOCOM is looking into that right now.
好吧 所以我们知道他们在牧场上计划并安排了这次任务
All right, so we know that they planned and staged the mission from the ranch,
所以他们可能从那里控制无人机携带炸♥药♥
so they could be controlling the drone with the C-4 from there.
好的 告诉Fatima和Sabatino在直升机停机坪等你
All right, tell Fatima and Sabatino to meet you at the helipad.
我希望你们三个人去那个牧场
I want the three of you to hit that ranch.
我给Kensi和Lance通报最新情况
I will text updates to Kensi and Lance.
- 是 长官 - 走吧
- Yes, sir. - Go.
快速反应部队正在赶来 但是还有两个小时的路程才能到
REACT team is en route, but it's two hours away.
直升机前往一号♥降落点
Chopper's headed to Extraction Point One.
Kilbride说这里有十个雇佣兵
Kilbride says there's ten mercs out here.
这意味着还剩下五个
It means there's five left.
好吧 咱们去直升机那边 带你回家
All right, let's get to that chopper and take you home.
这是为直升机降落的空地
That's the clearing for the chopper extract.
直升机还有五分钟到达
Chopper's five minutes out.
这意味着我离美味的肋排还有两个小时
That means I'm about two hours out from a nice ribeye.
来三根肋排 龙舌兰我请
Make that three ribeyes and I'll cover the tequila.
好啊 我赞成
Yeah, that's a plan I can get behind.
交火
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表