Gordon正在前往圣米格尔岛
Gordon's headed to San Miguel Island.
我们需要一架直升飞机
We're gonna need a chopper.
我马上就派人去
I'll dispatch one right away.
圣米格尔是一个海军岛
San Miguel's a naval island.
的确是
Indeed it is.
探员们 请注意 它曾是一个导弹试验场
Please be advised, agents, it was once a missile test site
极有可能到处都是未爆♥炸♥的弹♥药♥
and is thought to be littered with unexploded ordnance.
轻轻的
Easy.
轻点
Easy.
G
G.
注意你的脚步 G
Gotta watch your step, G.
走错一步 砰的一声
One false move, kaboom.
并不好笑
Not funny.
我是认真的
I'm serious,
这个岛上有很多未爆♥炸♥的弹♥药♥
there's a lot of unexploded ordnance on this island.
这是一个海军标靶岛
It's a naval target island.
我的朋友们 你们正在犯一个巨大的错误
You, my friends, are making a colossal mistake.
这个岛是被诅咒的
This island is cursed.
闭上嘴 然后挖吧
Shut up and dig.
Juan Cabrillo一位征服者同时也是葡萄牙探险家
Juan Cabrillo, conquistador and Portuguese explorer.
他就死在这些沙丘上
He died upon these very dunes.
在临死前
But as he lay dying,
他诅咒了这个岛
he cursed this island
自我之后 所有怀有恶意来到这里的人 都会死于非命
so that all who came here afterwards with ill intent would fall victim to violent deaths.
我们只想要钱
We just want the money.
我们拿到钱之后
And once we get it,
- 你也会死在这里 - 哈
- you're gonna die here, too. - Ha!
像你们两个这样的小混混是毁不掉我的命运的
A couple of punks like you two are not gonna ruin my destiny.
你听到这人的话了吗
You hear this guy?
你疯了 老东西
You're crazy, old man.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
举起手来
Hands up!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
扔掉它
Drop it!
我说放下它
I said drop it!
你跑不了了
There's nowhere to go.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我警告过他
I tried to warn him.
被诅咒
Cursed.
爆♥炸♥物处理组和医疗运输机组清理了现场 咱们可以走了
So, EOD and the medivacs cleared the site. We're good to go.
我很惊讶你们能找到我
I'm absolutely astonished that you were able to find me.
好吧 你并没有让它变得简单
Well, you didn't exactly make it easy.
我几十年来一直在寻找这个宝藏
I've been searching for this treasure for decades.
我最近意识到 如果我在海上迷失
I recently realized that if I were lost at sea,
那所有为了解决
that all of the work that went into trying to solve
地图上的谜团的努力就会毫无价值
the enigma of the map would've been for naught.
谜题 日记 它们是我的自动保险装置
The puzzle, journal, they were my fail-safe.
一种确保无论谁跟随我都能找到它们的方法
A way of ensuring that whoever followed me and found them
同时在解决谜题时有和我一样的勇气
and solved them had the same spirit that I did.
我只是从未意识到我的热情会使我和其他人陷入危险
I just never realized that my passion would put me and anybody else into danger.
Jessie Fiore告诉我们你做了什么
Jessie Fiore told us what you did.
你冒着失去宝藏和地图的风险来拯救他的生命
You risked losing the treasure and the map to save his life.
黄金和白银价值不菲 但人的生命是无价的
Gold and silver are worth a fortune, but a human life is priceless.
即使是像Jessie这样无赖的叛徒
Even a scoundrelous traitor like Jessie.
感谢你们的辛勤工作 探员们
Thank you for your hard work, agents.
少将 你的直升机在等你
Admiral, your chopper's waiting.
不 不不不不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
首先 我们要完成冒险
First, we finish the adventure.
不了 不了 不了
No, no, no.
我们今天的冒险已经够多了
I've had enough adventure for one day.
天色已晚
It's late and...
而且你不相信它就在那里 是吗
And you don't believe it's there, do you?
- 我没有这么说 - 我说了
- I didn't say that. - I did.
回家去吧 好好休息
Go home. Get some rest.
自便吧 探员们
Suit yourselves, agents.
我坐自己的船返回
I'll be returning in my own vessel.
我会把发现的任何情况 都向海军部长报告
Anything that I find, I will report to SECNAV.
不用担心 我不会有事的
You don't have to worry about me, I'll be fine.
我毫不怀疑 少将
I don't doubt it, Admiral.
你与众不同
You're cut from a different cloth.
船舶由木材制成
When ships were made of wood...
而人是钢铁做的
men were made of steel.
我喜欢这话
I like that.
我也是
So do I.
你对海滩婚礼有什么看法
What do you think about a beach wedding?
你不是一个海滩男孩
You're not a beach guy.
我是一个海滩男孩
I'm a beach guy.
不 你是一个海滩酒吧男孩 不是一个真正的海滩男孩
No, you're a beach bar guy, not a real beach guy.
此外 你对鲨鱼有恐惧感
Besides, you're petrified of sharks.
不 我并不惧怕鱼
No, I'm not petrified of sharks,
我只是更喜欢没有鲨鱼的海滩
I just prefer beaches that don't have sharks.
那叫五大湖
They call those the Great Lakes.
好吧
Okay.
另外 如果你办海滩婚礼 就得靠老天保佑
Besides, if you have a beach wedding, you're at the mercy of the weather.
不是太热 就是有海雾
It's either too hot or a marine layer rolls in
要不就是冷 还下雨
and then it's freezing, and it's raining.
或者头天晚上暴风雨呼啸而过
Or a storm whips up the night before
把一大堆腐烂的海藻带到岸边
and dumps a whole bunch of rotten seaweed on the shore,
于是整个地方都很臭
and the whole venue stinks.
您还能再消极点吗
Could you be more negative?
我并不消极 我实际上是在如实相告
I'm not negative. I'm actually being practical.
我的建议是 让Anna计划婚礼
My advice? Let Anna plan the wedding.
好吗 你只是微笑着点点头
All right? You just smile and nod,
- 说出那句神奇的话 - 请 和 谢谢你
- say the magic words. - "Please," and "Thank you?"
已婚男人的妙语
The married man's magic words:
你怎么样都好 亲爱的
"Whatever you want, honey."
- 此外 我们有更重要的事情要考虑 - 是嘛 什么
- Besides, we got more important things to think about. - Yeah, what's that?
单身派对
Bachelor party.
我不打算办单身派对
I'm not having a bachelor party.
哦 你肯定要开一个单身派对
Oh, you're definitely having a bachelor party.
别替我策划单身派对 我认真的
Do not plan me a bachelor party. I mean it.
过了这么久尘埃落定 这得是大场面啊
After all this time, it's going to be epic.
不 不 我是认真的 Sam
No, no. I'm serious, Sam.
我不会去
I won't go.
你没得选 Deeks已经订了机票
You don't have a choice. Deeks already booked the flights.
我哪里也不飞
I'm not flying anywhere.
墨西哥 笼式潜水
Mexico. Cage diving.
- 鲨鱼 - 哦
- Sharks. - Oh.
- 你一点都不好笑 - 漂亮的鲨鱼
- You're not funny. - Pretty sharks.
- 你一点都不好笑 - 你会喜欢它的
- You're not funny. - You're gonna love it.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 跌宕起伏的一天啊
Hey. That was quite a day.
是的 我不想这么说 但确实很有趣
Yeah. I hate to say it, but that was fun.
- 好吧 那么 - 是的
- Okay, so... - Yeah.
我一直在思考你和Rosa的活动清单
...I've been thinking about your activities list with Rosa.
你是说我的无聊计划
You mean my boring plans?
- 没有 好吧 听我说完 - 好的
- No. Okay, hear me out. - Okay.
如果你把所有这些文化 教育的东西
What if you turned all this cultural, educational stuff
变成 比如 在洛杉矶的寻宝游戏
into, like, a scavenger hunt around L.A.?
这样一来 她就可以了解城市的情况
You know, that way, she can get to know the lay of the land,
我可以帮着想出一些 比如 线索和谜题
I could help come up with, like, clues and puzzles
引导她到下一个地方
to lead her to the next place.
你今天还没有受够吗
Haven't you had enough of that today?
- 不 没够 - 好吧
- No, never. - Okay.
我想接着来 比如谜题
I want to do more. You know, puzzles,
脑筋急转弯 可以保持头脑清醒
brain teasers. Keep the mind sharp.
寻宝游戏会让我成为有趣的家长吗
Will a scavenger hunt give me the role of fun parent?
- 哦 当然 - 那我可以
- Oh, absolutely. - Then I'm in.
除非Deeks带她去 比如跳伞什么的
Unless Deeks takes her, like, skydiving or something.
你知道 他完全有可能
You know, he totally might.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表