What was the argument about?
我不知道 就连Aaron也不知道
I don't know. And neither does Aaron.
声称他醉得记不清了
Claims he was too drunk to remember,
Walker和Haskins就没有再进一步调查了
and Walker and Haskins didn't push him any further.
- 哇喔 - 是的 当你是第三代海军时 生活是美好的
- Wow. - Yeah, life's good when you're third generation Navy.
不在场证明有吗
What was the alibi?
他的室友
His bunkmate.
我记不清名字了 但文件里有
Name escapes me, but it's in the file.
Aaron说他们整晚都在打电玩和看电影
Aaron said they were playing video games and watching movies all night.
所以他并没有醉得记不清
So he wasn't too drunk to remember that.
我猜 呃 室友的故事核实过
I'm guessing the, uh, bunkmate's story matches?
对Aaron来说 这起案件从那以后就不了了之了
To a T. Aaron was cleared, the case has been cold ever since.
能给我一个小瓶吗
Can I have a vial?
你找到什么
What do you got?
有东西 谢谢
Something. Thank you.
这是牙齿
It's a tooth.
这不是她的 看起来她的牙很完整
It's not hers. Looks like she has a full set.
好吧 也许Britney带走了一部分凶手
Well, maybe Britney took part of the killer with her.
她一直抗争到最后
She kept fighting until the end.
你认为可以从中提取到DNA吗
You think you can pull DNA from this?
牙齿和骨头是最可靠的 但是在水下20年
Teeth and bone are the most reliable. But 20 years under water?
你需要更多的运气让苍蝇远离粪便
You'd have more luck keeping flies off manure.
- 好吧 祝你好运 - 让我们拭目以待
- Well, good luck. - I'll see what we can do.
好的 我们去拜访一下这个Aaron
Yeah, well, we'll pay this, uh, Aaron a visit.
看看我们能否唤起他对其他细节的记忆
See if we can jog his memory about any other details.
谢谢你 Daisy
Thank you, Daisy.
Perez夫人 还需要什么吗
Anything else we can get you, Mrs. Perez?
不 我很好 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thank you.
哦 她真漂亮
Oh, she's beautiful.
是的
She was.
聪明 有趣
And smart. And funny.
请您节哀
We're incredibly sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是单亲家长
I'm a single parent.
你知道 我们只有 彼此
You know, we only had... each other.
一直都是
Always.
所以
That's why, uh...
我才不相信他们
I never believed them.
他们是谁
Believed who?
调查人员
The investigators.
他们认为Britney擅离职守
They thought that Britney had gone AWOL,
说是她无法承受海军的压力
that she couldn't handle the pressure of the Navy,
对征调感觉不适
the thought of deployment.
她有没有向您表达过这些感受
Did she express or articulate any of those feelings to you?
没有
No.
没有 她爱海军
No, no, she loved the Navy.
我会知道的
I would know,
我们一直有交谈
we spoke all the time.
她永远不会对我隐瞒这样的事情
She would never keep something like that from me,
然后不辞而别
and leave without saying goodbye?
不会
No.
您最后和她交谈时 觉得她怎么样
The-the last time you spoke to her, how did she seem to you?
她有没有提到什么不寻常的事情 或者
Did she mention anything unusual, or...?
她很沮丧
She was upset.
疲惫不堪 而且
And-and frazzled, and...
她不像往常那样快乐
just not her usual happy self.
她和室友Jen
Something to do, um...
有事发生
with her roommate, Jen.
情况很糟糕
It-it was a bad situation,
但她只是
but she just...
她不愿告诉我整件事情
She wouldn't tell me the whole story.
为什么 她不愿告诉您
Why? Why wouldn't she tell you that?
我 我想她是在试着保护我
I-I... I think she was trying to protect me.
那就是Britney
That was Britney.
总是 一直为他人着想
Always, always looking out for others.
听起来她是一个非常棒的人
She sounds like she was a really wonderful person.
是的
Yeah.
我等这天 等了20年
I've been waiting for this day for... for 20 years.
希望
Hoping...
有人能找到她
...that someone would find her.
现在她在这里 我愿意付出一切
And now that it's here, I-I would give anything,
绝对的一切
absolutely anything,
回到过去
to go back.
你知道吗 再晚一天知道
You know? To just have one more day of not knowing.
再多一天不去想别人是怎么
One more day of not thinking how someone...
答应我 这次你不会放弃她
Promise me that you won't give up on her this time.
我答应您
I promise.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
挖掘Aaron Baker的过去 看这个
Digging into Aaron Baker. Check it out.
好的 这是在他18岁时
Okay, so when he was 18,
他因袭击和暴♥力♥伤害被捕
he was arrested for assault and battery.
他将其归结为轻罪
Which he pled down to a misdemeanor,
与地方检察官达成协议 轻松脱身
struck a deal with the DA and got off easy.
好吧 这是好事吗
Okay, so, this is a good thing, right?
这意味着他有暴♥力♥史
It means he had a history of violence.
是的 这意味着他的DNA将在CODIS中存档
Yeah, that and this means that his DNA is gonna be on file in CODIS.
CODIS: (Combined DNA Index System) DNA联合索引系统
如果Callen和Sam在Britney汽车后备箱里发现的牙齿是Aaron的
So if the tooth that Callen and Sam found in the trunk of Britney's car was Aaron's,
那么当他们在数据库中搜索时就能找到匹配的
then it'll show up when they run it through the database.
- 回答正确 - 砰
- Bingo. - Bam.
我们在等的案件档案怎么了
What's up with the case files we're waiting for?
我不知道 他们已经 在路上 两个小时了
I don't know, they've been "on the way" for like two hours.
上传数字文件需要多长时间
How long does it take to upload a digital file?
这是谁
Who's this?
这就是Britney妈妈说的室友
This is the roommate that Britney's mom was talking about.
Jen Anderson军士
Petty Officer Jen Anderson.
在她的海军简介中 上面写着她擅离职守
In her Navy profile, it says that she went "UA"
就在Britney失踪前几天
just days before Britney went missing.
所以她离队了 上面写原因了吗
So she dropped out. Does it say why?
我相信文件里写了
I'm sure it does in the files.
我们刚刚收到
Which we just received.
什么 我没有看到任何东西发过来
What? I didn't see anything come in.
Daisy说他们在楼下
Daisy says they're downstairs.
这些不会是案件档案吧
These can't be the case files.
抱歉 孩子们 这就是我们过去做事的方式 祝你们好运 Daisy
"Sorry, kids, this is how we did things in the old days. Good luck. Daisy."
它们怎么会既焦黑又潮湿呢
How can they be both charred and moist?
备注 别介意烟灰 野火在2009年袭击了它们
"P.S. Don't mind the soot. Wildfire got them in '09,
2015年洪水泛滥 你就明白了
flood in '15, you get the idea."
啊 好吧 那么 嗯 你能办好 对吧
Ah, well, so... uh, you got this, right?
Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker?
噢 不敢当
Oh, you flatter me.
我是Aaron的父亲Jack 先生们 我能帮什么吗
I'm Aaron's father, Jack. Can I help you gentleman?
NCIS 我们希望能和你儿子谈谈
NCIS. We were hoping to speak with your son.
我知道他今天在家工作
I understand he's working from home today.
这是他的房♥子 对吧
This is his house, right?
是的 他和Melissa一直很友善 让我搬进来
Yeah. He and Melissa have been kind enough to let me move in
因为我的房♥子在贝尔峡谷大火中烧毁了
since my house burned down in the Bell Canyon fires.
我们对此表示遗憾 Aaron在里面吗
We're sorry to hear about that. Is Aaron inside?
你们刚刚错过了他
You just missed him.
但我会告诉他你们来过 是为了什么事
But I'll tell him you stopped by. What's it about?
我们正在跟进2003年的一起悬案
We're following up on a cold case from 2003.
能和他交谈很重要
It's kind of important we speak with him.
你能告诉我们他在哪儿吗
Can you tell us where he is?
你们知道那次调查给那部该死的专题片
Do you have any idea the problems this investigation has caused
带来了多少问题吗
with that damn docuseries?
深夜的骚扰电♥话♥ 有人突然跑到家里
Late night phone calls, people just coming up to the house.
就有死亡威胁
Death threats.
很抱歉你的家人不得不经历这些
I'm sorry your family had to go through that.
好了 我会帮你们传话的
Yeah. I'll pass along the message.
海员的第一规则
First rule of seamanship:
始终拉紧绳索
Always keep the lines taut.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表