Not Hetty.
看到烟了吗
See the smoke?
有烟的地方就
Where there's smoke...
她为什么不告诉我
Why didn't she tell me?
Rountree 有发现吗
Rountree, anything?
没有尸体
No bodies.
这有血迹
I got blood.
快
Come on.
好了
Got it.
嘿
Hey.
- 这边没有 - 好的 下一层
- I got nothing. - All right, next floor.
嘿
Hey, guys.
Callen在哪儿
Where's Callen?
我不知道 我们分开了
I don't know, we split up.
继续找他
Keep searching for him.
每个人都认为你是邪恶的
Everyone always thought you were evil.
就像恶魔
Some kind of monster.
但我知道另一面
But I knew different.
这将是你的垮台的原因
That's gonna be your downfall.
我希望那是真的
I wish that were true.
你知道吗
Because you know what?
带着我所做的事情生活
Living with what I've done
比死亡更难
is much harder than dying.
那么
Well, then...
我来让你解脱
...let me put you out of your misery.
- 联邦探员 - 联邦探员
- Federal agents! - Federal agents!
趴地上 马上
On the ground, now.
趴下 趴下
Down. Get down. Down.
你没事吧
You okay?
他需要救护车
He needs an ambulance.
快点
Quickly.
Fatima 我们现在需要救护车
Fatima, we need an ambulance now.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
Leah和Behr官员都平安
Leah and Officer Behr are safe.
很好
Good.
NCIS探员会护送你去医院
NCIS agents are going to escort you to the hospital.
等你康复后
After you recover,
你会被拘留审问
you're gonna be held for questioning.
我想把你在Drona计划所做的一切记录在案
I want everything you've done with Drona on record.
不会是那样的 Grisha
It's not going to happen that way, Grisha.
Callen探员
Agent Callen.
这些都是来自国防部和国♥家♥安♥全♥局的探员
These are agents from both DoD intelligence and NSA.
我们要把Howard Pembrook收监
We're taking Howard Pembrook into our custody.
你知道他做过什么吗
Do you know what he's done?
我们很清楚
Very much so.
我也来自该计划
I'm also from the program.
还有很多人和我们一样
There are a lot of us.
他造就了我们
He made us.
无论好坏
For worse and for better.
等下
Hold on.
走吧 Callen探员
Walk away, Agent Callen.
为什么Hetty什么都不说
Why didn't Hetty say anything?
Hetty为什么不说我被带的
Why didn't Hetty tell me I was taken...
是谁
Who is this?
我无法弥补我所做的
I can't make up for what I did...
但我可以消除无来由的痛苦
...but I can take away the pain of not knowing.
来外面见我
Meet me outside.
你好 Grisha
Hello, Grisha.
嗯 我不想就这样离开 但 不该是在那里
Um, I didn't want to leave like that, but it-it wasn't the place.
那就现在回答我
So answer me now.
如果是Hetty把我从计划中拉出来 她为什么不告诉我
If Hetty pulled me out of the program, why didn't she ever tell me that?
这不是你在她身上能看到的
It's not something you'd ever see in her,
但是Hetty对一开始
but Hetty was consumed with guilt
就把你放在计划里感到很内疚
for putting you in the program in the first place.
好吧 她的内疚并不能弥补 好吗 我被利用了
Well, her guilt doesn't make up for it, okay? I was used.
她试图把孩子们变成超级探员
She was trying to turn children into super agents.
这不是她的本意 她让你参加了这个计划
That wasn't her intention. She put you into the program
是因为你天赋异禀
because you were brilliant and you were gifted,
她希望你发挥自己的潜力
and she wanted you to fulfill your potential.
是"她"对我潜力的描述
Her version of my potential.
她不会教你小提琴
She couldn't teach you the violin.
她所知道的世界是她能给你的一切
That world was all she knew, it's all she had to offer you.
这也是父母经常犯的错误
It's a mistake parents often make.
她不是我家长
She's not my parents.
你完全搞错了重点
You're missing the most important part.
随你怎么称呼她
Call her what you will...
你对她来说意味着一切
you mean everything to her.
也一直都是
And you always have.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
你是她生命中最接近儿子的人
You were as close to a son as she's ever had.
你怎么会知道
How do you know that?
因为她告诉我的
Because she told me.
就连Henrietta Lange也需要偶尔找个人聊聊天
Even Henrietta Lange needs someone to talk to once in a while.
现在 我知道你一直认为自己在这个世界上是孤独的
Now, I know you think you have been alone in this world all this time,
但你已经
but you have been...
你已经不是一个孤儿了
...you've been far from an orphan.
你被深深地爱着
You've been loved deeply.
那么
So...
总之 这是你的
Anyway, here's your, uh...
这是你的档案
...here's your file.
全部的
It's everything.
祖父母 出生 兄弟姐妹 青春期
Grandparents, birth, siblings, adolescence.
你的生活
Your life.
如果你不介意接受一些建议
If you don't mind taking some advice...
不要让你的生活只停留在过去
...don't make your life be just about the past.
也多关心当下
Let it be about the present and...
还有 未来
...and now, the future.
顺便 祝贺你订婚
By the way, con... gratulations on your engagement.
我希望你能得到世界上所有的幸福
I wish you all the happiness in the world.
我真心的
I really do.
好吧
Yeah.
哦 看看那个文件
Oh, take a look in that file.
你会看到是谁把二级军士长Sam Hanna的
You'll see who gave Hetty the dossier on
档案交给Hetty的
Senior Chief Petty Officer Sam Hanna.
你吗
You?
我想他会成为一个很好的搭档
I thought he'd make a great partner.
不 不止那样
No, that's not true.
我想他会成为一个很好的朋友
I thought he'd make a great friend.
尽管如此 我
Despite everything, I, uh...
我试着为你着想
...I tried to look out for you.
我
I...
我试着弥补这一切
I tried to make up for it all.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表