你怎么了
What's up with you?
这是我们对这次面试所期望的最好结果
This is the best outcome we could've hoped for with this interview
而你表现得就好像 渗出的负能量
and you're just kind of, like, oozing negative energy.
好吧 我不喜欢这样 我想要庆祝我的胜利
Well, I'm not having it. I'm gonna celebrate my wins--
我们的律师就我们的案子打来电♥话♥
Our lawyer called about the LAPD case.
是的
Yeah...
是好消息
It's good news.
我猜只是
I guess it's just...
只是什么
It's just what?
不会有审判
There's not gonna be a trial.
- 那是什么意思 他们怎么能 - 他们提出和解
- What do you mean? How can they-- - They offered a settlement.
我们不必接受和解 不是吗
We don't have to take the settlement, do we?
我们律师认为我们应该接受
Our lawyer thinks we should.
Jordyn 那是一大笔钱
Jordyn, it's a lot of money.
可以用来支付你的医学院费用
It can pay for your medical school.
甚至可以给我们买♥♥一套公♥寓♥ 让我们不用付房♥租
It could even buy us a condo. Get us out of paying rent.
- 哇喔 - 是的
- Wow. - Yeah.
我的意思是 我们今天不必做出决定
I mean, we don't have to make a decision today,
但迟早要做出决定
but we do have to make one.
我知道了
I understand.
也许这场混乱的最好结果是可以改变我们家庭的发展轨迹
Maybe the best outcome of this entire mess is that we get to change the trajectory of our family.
凭借我们的大学学历 我们已经做到了
We already did that, with our college degrees.
是的 但你成为了一名医生
Yeah, but you becoming a doctor?
那就不一样了
Girl, that's different.
我知道
I know.
听着
Listen...
不管我们做出什么决定
No matter what we decide,
这都不会改变你做成这件事的事实
it's not gonna change the fact that you did this.
你是在放学后投入额外时间来取得成绩的人
You're the one that put in all those extra hours after school
而且你在面试中取得了优异成绩
to make those grades, and you aced that interview.
我非常自豪地称你为我的小妹妹
And I'm damn proud to call you my little sister.
来
Come here.
噢
Oh.
别想了
Don't even think about it.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
不 没帮上
No. Not helping.
放回去
And put it back.
他回来了 我去问Grisha
Here he comes. I will ask Grisha.
你都看过了吗
Have you seen this?
看了不下千百次了
Only about a thousand times.
你认为我该坐哪里
Where do you think I should sit?
停车场
Parking lot?
真有你的
Oh, so funny.
好吧 你想坐其他桌
Okay, look. You want to sit at a different table,
你可以带一位伴侣 一个 不是两个
you bring one date. One, not two.
我一直都是带两个的
I've always been plus-two.
你应该感恩
You should be thankful.
我请来了Titan
I got you Titan.
我都没打算问你
I'm not even gonna ask.
他可是附近最大牌的DJ
He's like the biggest DJ around.
是啊 也是最贵的
Yeah, and the most expensive.
你不能为艺术和天才定价
You cannot put a price on artistry and genius.
事实上 我可以
Actually, I can.
你想让人们在你们的婚礼上玩得开心 不是吗
You want people to have fun at your wedding, don't you?
你想让大家跳舞 你懂的
You want people dancing. You know, bang...
不 Callen不会跳舞
No. Callen doesn't dance.
我会跳
I dance.
不 但你不应该跳
No, but you shouldn't.
我见过你跳舞 是在哭喊救命
I've seen you, is cry for help.
我看你把我和Sam搞混了
I think you're confusing me with Sam.
- 我们能去外面谈吗 - 求之不得
- Can I talk to you outside? - Gladly.
还有你 要是敢动任何东西
And you-- if you touch anything,
我对天发誓 我会砍了你
I will cut you, I swear to God.
你生气的时候让我想起了你妈妈
You remind me of your mother when you are angry.
你知道她是怎么想的
And you see what that got her.
是的 至少她足够聪明 让你离开
Yeah, at least she was smart enough to cut you loose.
可悲 但事实如此
Sad, but true.
她一直都会捧我场的
She will always be my minus one.
我会杀了他的
I'm going to kill him.
好的 要是你做了 请让我知道
Well, if you do, let me know.
那身体太重了 你一个人搬不动
That body's too big for you to move on your own.
如果我把它切碎就不会了
Not if I do it in pieces.
你还想这么做吗
You still want to do this?
是 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
你不想吗
Don't you?
不是
Yes.
但不想像这样
But not like this.
听着 我 我很抱歉
Look, I... I'm sorry.
对不起 我显然不是想让这成为一个如此痛苦的折磨
I'm sorry. I obviously never meant for this to become such a painful ordeal.
只是餐厅不回我的电♥话♥
It's just that the caterers aren't returning my calls.
我们可能有也可能没有音乐
We may or may not have music.
- 场地给我带来了增加保安的麻烦 我只是 - 哦 嘿
- The venue is giving me grief about added security and I just... - Oh, hey.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
这些都无关紧要
None of that matters.
我是说 不管是餐厅 还是DJ 亦或Arkady带俩人
I mean, not the caterer, not the DJ, not Arkady's plus-two.
到最后
At the end of the day,
这都是关于你和我
this is about you and me.
我现在就想娶你
And I want to marry you now.
现在是什么意思
What do you mean, "now"?
是说现在 就是马上
I mean now now, like right now.
马上吗
Right now?
你认真的吗
You're serious?
就今天
Like today?
是的
Yes.
不
No.
不 看看我
No, look at me.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
好吧 在哪里 什么时候
Okay, where? When?
今晚 市政厅
City Hall. Tonight.
- 我可以穿裙子吗 - 绝对地
- Can I wear my dress? - Absolutely.
我要从工作服装借一件晚礼服
I'll borrow a tux from work.
等等 那Arkady和Sam怎么办
Wait, but what about Arkady and Sam and--
如果你必须告诉他们 没关系
If you have to tell him, fine.
剩下的人会在那里的
The rest of them will be there.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
呃 只是 我给Stacy打过电♥话♥了
Uh, the, uh, the only thing is, I called Stacy,
你的伴娘 她出差在外地
your maid of honor. She is out of town on business.
没关系
That's okay.
我想我知道 让谁和我站在一起
Think I know who I'd like to stand with me.
Callen 谢谢你
Callen, thank you.
天呐 我简直不敢相信就这么发生了
Gosh, I cannot believe that this is happening.
Callen和Anna决定结婚就只提前了两小时通知我们
Only Callen and Anna decide to get married with two hours' notice.
- 哪一件好 - 噢
- Which one? - Oh.
呃 我两件都喜欢
Uh, I mean, I like them both.
呃 我不知道穿哪件
Um... I can't decide which.
呃 粉色的吧
Uh, the pink one?
嘿 抱歉 有人看见了我的裤子吗
Hey, sorry. Has anyone seen my pantalones?
嗯 这不是一个好的样子
Um, that is not a good look.
不 这不是很好 我 呃
No, it's not great. I, uh...
我跳过了练腿日
I skipped leg day.
宝贝 在洗衣房♥
Baby. Laundry.
- 这很有道理 对吧 - 哦 哪一件
- That makes sense, right? - Oh, uh, which one?
嗯 都很不错 但肯定是蓝色的
Um, they're both fantastic, but obviously the blue one.
对吗 我喜欢蓝色
Right? I love the blue.
你们完全没帮上
You guys are not helping.
- 我帮你了 - 可以帮我拉一下拉链吗 好吧
- I'm helping! - Can you please help me with me my zip... Okay.
Deeks 你能在房♥间里接下电♥话♥吗
Deeks, can you grab that in the room, please?
宝贝 你能接一下吗
Baby, can you grab that?
天呐 好吧 等下
Geez. Yeah, hold on.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表