Perez逃跑时 她才14岁
she was only 14 when Perez went on the run.
好的 我们和她们谈谈
All right, well, let's talk to them.
是 是 当然 我也爱你
Yeah, yes, of course. I love you, too.
好了 宝贝 拜
All right, bye, baby.
她怎么说
So, what did she say?
- 我没提 - 为什么
- I didn't bring it up. - Why?
Kensi正陪着25个16岁的孩子到我们首都进行实地考察
I mean, Kensi is chaperoning 25 16-year-olds on a field trip to our nation's capital.
问她我能不能去哥斯达黎加冲浪旅行似乎有点自私
Seems like a little bit of a selfish time to ask her if I could go on a surf trip to Costa Rica.
你知道你必须参加会议 对吗
You do know you have to attend the conference, right?
听着 如果我去诺萨拉 肯定会找时间去冲浪
Listen, if I'm in Nosara, I'm definitely gonna find time to go surfing.
- 你确定 - 是的 我确定
- You sure? - Yes. Yes, I'm sure.
只是出于好奇
Just out of curiosity, though,
你会怎么处理你♥爸♥爸和这里的一切
what would you do with your dad and everything being here?
我不会去 但坦率地说 如果我想去 我也不能去
I wouldn't go, but, frankly, I couldn't go if I wanted to.
这是在照顾父母
That's the thing about being a caregiver,
你必须把他们的需求放在首位
you have to put other peoples' needs first.
- 对的 - 谢谢
- Right. - Thank you.
- 对的 对极了 - 没错
- Right. Damn it. - Right.
他真的造成了一些破坏
He really did some damage.
不如以前
Not as much as he could have.
Perez纵火都是在凌晨2点到4点之间
All of Perez's fires were set between 2:00 and 4:00 a.m.
如果他坚持他的一贯做法
If he'd stuck to his usual MO,
Duncan先生本应该还活着
Mr. Duncan would be alive right now.
他本可以烧掉整个建筑群
He could've burned down this whole complex.
嗯 也许Perez想传递一个更微妙的信息
Well, maybe Perez was trying to send a more subtle message.
也许这不是Perez干的
Maybe it wasn't Perez.
Global West是相当幸运的
Global West is extremely lucky
火灾仅限于这个房♥间
that the fire was contained to just this room.
更不用说消防部门来得有多快了
Not to mention how fast the fire department got here.
所以 你认为这不是运气
So, you're thinking it wasn't luck?
我想我们需要更深入地挖掘Global West的财务状况
I'm thinking we need to dig deeper into Global West's financials.
这并不是第一次有公♥司♥为了骗保而放火
Wouldn't be the first time a company set a fire just to collect the insurance money.
利用Perez的标志来分散对真正犯罪的注意力
Using Perez's signature to distract from the real crime.
也许是
Maybe.
Crystal 谢谢你来和我们交谈
Crystal, thanks for coming down and talking to us.
我相信 对你父亲的重新关注是对你的一种伤害
I'm sure this renewed interest in your father is taking a toll on you.
伤害
A toll?
你知道Crystal经历了什么吗
Do you have any idea what Crystal has been through?
她不得不为此转校4次
She's had to change schools four times.
一旦有人发现她父亲是 保持警惕
As soon as someone found out her father was "On Alert,"
就会欺负她
she would be bullied.
好在毕业后 找到了一份她热爱的工作 还上了大学
And finally she's graduated, has a job she loves, and is off to college,
现在又来这个
and now this.
Perez女士 你哥哥造成了很多伤害
Ms. Perez, your brother has caused a lot of harm,
我们想在他造成更多伤害之前阻止他
and we want to stop him before he causes any more damage.
或夺走更多生命之前
Or takes any more lives.
我们只有几个简单的问题
We just have a few simple questions.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
听起来你有一份很好的工作
Sounds like you have a great job.
你在哪上班
Where do you work?
安纳伯格博物馆 我是一名讲解员
The Annenberg. I'm a docent.
大学毕业后我想当馆长
I want to be a after college.
这非常酷
That's really cool.
你父亲有没有联♥系♥过你
Has your father ever reached out to you?
没有
No.
他失踪后 我们就再也没有他的任何消息了
We haven't seen or heard from him since he disappeared.
Crystal 是这样吗
Is that true, Crystal?
她父亲是我们生活中最不需要的
Her father is the last thing we need in our lives.
我们不和他说话
We don't talk to him.
也不会谈起他
We don't talk about him.
- 他对我们来说已经死了 - 实际上
- He's dead to us. - Actually...
这不完全是真的
that's not exactly true.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
他很危险
He is dangerous.
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
帮我们理解
Help us understand.
是的 你和你父亲谈些什么
Yeah, what do you and your father talk about?
多数是他的道歉
Well, he apologizes, mostly.
我妈妈在我出生后就去世了
My mom died right after I was born,
他对不在我身边感到很难过
and he feels bad that he's not around.
也对他的所作所为感到抱歉 包括火灾和一切
And he's sorry that he did what he did, with the fires and everything,
但他觉得
but he felt like...
我们周围的世界正在崩溃 他必须做点什么
the world was crumbling around us, and he had to do something
好让所有人都醒悟
to make everyone wake up.
他有没有给过你任何暗示 想重新回来
Did he ever give you any indication he was trying to get back in the game?
没有 他甚至谈到了自首和服刑
No. He even talked about turning himself in and serving his time.
他有告诉你他住哪吗
Did he tell you where he lives?
没有
No.
你和你父亲最后一次通话是什么时候
When's the last time you spoke to your father?
上个月
About a month ago.
你能 写下你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Can you, um... write down your cell phone number?
我不想给他带来麻烦
I don't want to get him in trouble.
Crystal 他现在已经有麻烦了 我们只是想帮他
Crystal, he's already in trouble, we just want to help him.
Deeks
Deeks.
Fatima 有什么进展
What do you got, Fatima?
我审查了Global West的财务状况
So, I reviewed Global West's financials,
这方面没问题
and they're clean.
事实上 他们的现金流很充足
As a matter of fact, they are flush with cash.
他们去年卖♥♥掉了公♥司♥的一部分 获得了巨额利润
They sold off a portion of the company last year for a huge profit.
嗯 保险金在这一点上只是杯水车薪
Uh, insurance money would be a drop in the bucket at this point.
好的 知道了 谢谢
All right, copy that. Thank you.
Fatima找不到任何财务动机
So, Fatima couldn't find any financial motive
让Global West点燃自己的建筑
for Global West to light their own building on fire.
你呢 你在那找到什么吗
What about you, you find anything in that, uh,
火灾检查报告
fire inspector report?
这只是初步的
It's only preliminary.
显然 纵火者使用铝热剂作为助燃剂
Apparently, the arsonist used thermite as an accelerant.
- 它很容易制♥作♥和运输 - 所以 和Perez所做的一样
- It's easy to make and transport. - So, just like Perez.
别忘了 Perez用的是他自己的配方
Don't forget, Perez uses his own recipe.
我们必须等待最后的火灾报告 看看它们是否相符
We'll have to wait for the final arson report to see if they match.
所幸这些独特的成分并没有公开过
Fortunately, none of the unique ingredients have been released to the public.
哦 这就有意思了
Oh, that's interesting.
如果这是模仿者的杰作
So, if this was the handiwork of a copycat,
他们不会知道确切的配方
they wouldn't know the exact recipe.
正是
Exactly.
如果Perez或模仿者继续遵循Perez的纵火模式
If Perez or the copycat continue to follow Perez's arson pattern,
他们会需要更多的原料
they're gonna need more ingredients.
我是说 要烧这个房♥间就需要一大堆铝热剂
I mean, it would take a ton of thermite just to cover this room.
只有少数零售商可以批量购买♥♥氧化铁和铝粉
Only a few retailers where you can buy iron oxide and aluminum powder in bulk.
如果我们能查出大宗采购的地点
If we can find out where a large purchase was made,
没准就能找到纵火者
may lead us to the arsonist.
我给Fatima打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Fatima.
记住了吗
Remember?
感情会导致痛苦
Feelings cause pain.
我们已经在走廊上找到了三个脚印
So, we've already found three footprints heading down the hallway.
好吧 我很欣赏你的热情 但这不太可能
Well, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but it's highly unlikely
让我们追踪到外面 助燃剂粘在鞋子上的时间不会很长
that an accelerant stuck to his shoe long enough for us to track it outside.
我要告诉你我是法医Phil怪诞星期五的粉丝
I'll have you know that I'm a fan of Forensic Phil's Freaky Friday channel.
别告诉我你是上网学的怎么当警探
Don't tell me you learned how to be a detective on the Internet.
如果他鞋底的凹槽足够深
If the grooves on the base of his sole are deep enough,
铝热剂残留可能会持续时间长一些
there's a chance the thermite residue may last a little bit longer.
希望这里有个摄像头
Well, hopefully, there's a camera out here.
- 看这个 - 你找到了什么
- Check this out. - What you got?
加速标记
Acceleration marks.
也许纵火犯把车就停在这里
Maybe the arsonist parked back here.
或者有人接他
Or somebody picked him up.
噢
Oh.
看那 我找到了脚印
Check this. I got a footprint.
可能属于任何人的
Well, that could be anyone.
那么 只有一个办法可以知道了
Well, there's only one way to find out.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表