Uh-huh. What is that?
从我十岁起 我就把东西放在一些神奇文件里了
I've had things put in some magical file since I was ten years old.
- 而你知道什么事从来没有发生过吗 - 职业发展
- And you know what's never happened? - Career advancement?
现在 这很有趣
Now, that's funny.
你看 我这个年龄段的人都有幽默感
You see, people my age got a sense of humor.
这样我就可以跟你闹了 你能接受吗
So I can mess with you? You can take it?
是的 我当然可以接受
Yeah, of course I can take it.
你知道 你可能没有意识到的事情是
You know, something you might not realize is,
我们实际上比你想象的要坚强 好的
we're actually tougher than you think. Okay,
我们面对过很多仇恨
we get a lot of hate coming at us.
是的 X一代人不在意
Yeah, well, Gen X crowd don't play.
1960年代中期到1980年代早期出生的人
哈 你们这些老人真宽容 是那些Z世代的人
Ha! You old people are easy. It's those Gen Zers.
1995-2009年出生的一代人
这些时尚的小混混 老兄 他们说的那些话
Those stylish little punks. Man, the things they say.
他们就是些讨厌的人
They're just nasty people.
Z世代 嗯
Gen Z, huh?
等一下 你看到什么了吗
Hold on. You see anything?
不 我们又失去了他的踪迹
No. We lose his trail again?
在Tom的上一本书中 他的角色Darren McCall走了回来
In Tom's last book, his character Darren McCall walked back
通过他自己的踪迹来改变方向
through his own tracks and change directions.
稍等一下
Hold on a second.
看
Look.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
- 哇 - 看起来他停在那里了
- Wow. - Looks like he stopped there.
也许要休息一下 喘口气
Maybe take a rest, catch his breath.
- 我发现血迹了 - 可能是他的
- I got blood. - Could be his
也可能是追踪他的人之一
or one of the guys tracking him.
是的 好吧 很快就能知道
Yeah, well, we'll see about that.
血还是湿的 不管怎么说 过去几个小时有人来过这里
Blood's still wet. Either way, somebody's been here the last couple of hours.
那是B型阴性血
That's B negative.
那是Tom的血型
That's Tom's blood type.
这很罕见 我们的人有可能受伤了
That's rare. Odds are our man's wounded.
那么 让我们确保在他们之前找到他
Well... let's make sure we find him before they do.
我们走吧
Let's go.
Luke Austin
Luke Austin?
是的
Yeah.
我是特别探员Namazi 这位是美国法警Sabatino
I'm Special Agent Namazi, this is U.S. Marshal Sabatino.
我们需要问你一些关于Tom Olsen的问题
We need to ask you some questions about Tom Olsen.
哦 我的上帝 签售会上的那些私人保安是不是
Oh, my G... Did those rent-a-cops at the book signing
真的要把这些破事儿到处嚷嚷啊
really run this up the flagpole or something?
呃 没有
Uh... no.
哦
Oh.
好吧 那么你想知道Tom Olsen的什么情况 那个精英主义的 傲慢的大粪
Well, then what do you want to know about Tom Olsen, that elitist, arrogant turd?
你对Tom有什么意见吗
What's your issue with Tom?
主要是 他是一个作家
Mainly that he's a hack of a writer
他对他的忠实粉丝群体毫不关心 这些粉丝让他有了今天的地位
who cares nothing about his loyal fan base that got him to where he is.
那么 这是关于他的书
So, this is about his books?
嗯 特别是关于Andre Gane
Well, specifically about Andre Gane.
谁是Andre Gane
Who's Andre Gane?
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
你可能认为 唯一重要的角色是Darren McCall
You probably think that the only character that matters is Darren McCall,
但Andre是整个系列的道德风向标
but Andre is the moral compass of the entire series.
而Tom Olsen 以他无限的智慧
And Tom Olsen, in his infinite wisdom,
决定直接 在Got My Six这本书里把Andre写死
decides to just... kill off Andre in Got My Six.
所以 你因为这个人物的死亡和Tom发生冲突吗
So, you tried to confront Tom because of the death of this character?
不 冲突是一个强烈的词 不 他是一名海豹突击队队员
no, confront is a strong word. No, he's a Navy SEAL.
不 我只是想让他知道 对Andre这样真的不酷
No, I just wanted him to know that it was really not cool to do Andre like that.
- 好吧 那么你不是想伤害他 - 哥们 看着我
- Okay, so you weren't trying to hurt him? - Dude, look at me.
你真的认为我可以伤害Tom Olsen吗
Do you really think I could hurt Tom Olsen?
好的 这些枪是怎么回事
All right. What's with all the guns?
我喜欢枪
I like guns.
这还不算是犯罪 是吗
That's not a crime yet, is it?
不 它不是
No, it is not.
Luke 你在过去一周里离开过本州吗
Luke, have you left the state in the past week?
我已经有五年没有离开过Orange县了
I haven't left Orange County in, like, five years.
明白了 好的 好的 这边没事了
Gotcha. Okay. All right, we're good here.
- 是的 谢谢你 - 嗯 事实上 Austin 你是22岁 对吗
- Yeah. Thank you. - Well-- Actually, Austin. You're 22, right?
- 是的 - 所以我想了解一下啊
- Yeah. - So I'm trying to learn here.
你的人和千禧一代之间有什么矛盾
What's the beef between your people and the millennials?
你的意思是 为什么我们认为整个一代
You mean, why do we think that an entire generation
用哈利波特里面四个学院分类的人都超级讨厌吗
that identifies with specific houses in Harry Potter is super annoying?
- 好吧 哇 - 这真的很有趣
- Okay, wow. - That's really funny.
我是说 他们真的能在自己的推特简介中挤出更多的定义词吗
Yeah, I mean, can they literally squeeze any more identifying words into their Twitter bio?
是的 是的 他们确实把自己的简介当成了自己的履历表
Yeah, yeah, they do use their bio like it's their résumé.
是的 但这不是他们的错
Yeah, but it's not their fault.
他们的父母给了他们参与奖杯和每餐的立达林
Their parents gave them participation trophies and Ritalin with every meal.
嗯
Huh.
我们是由X一代抚养长大的
We were raised by Gen X.
- X一代很宽容 - X一代是激进的 我理解 我们走吧
- Gen X don't play. - Gen X is rad. I understand. Let's go.
- 你能理解什么 - 全部 全部
- What do you understand? - All of it. Everything.
Z世代来了 去印衬衫吧
Team Gen Z all the way. Let's print the shirts!
这家伙藏在一棵树上
This guy was perched in a tree.
高处位置占优 而Tom仍然能拿下他
He had high ground and Tom was still able to get him.
看
Look.
Tom一定是在那座山上发箭的 然后就转移了
Tom must have taken the shot from that hill and then moved.
希望我们有办法与他联♥系♥ 告诉他我们在这里 可以把他安全地送回家
Wish we had a way to contact him and tell him we're here to take him home safely.
那是葡萄牙语 但口音来自巴西
That's Portuguese. But the accent's from Brazil.
那么 你会说葡萄牙语吗
So, you speak Portuguese?
- 那么 他们说什么了 - 他们很生气
- So, what'd they say? - They're angry.
他们想杀了Tom然后回家
They want to kill Tom and go home.
我明白 他已经杀了三个人
I get that, he's killed three of them already.
是的 这仍然留下三个雇佣兵来找他
Yeah, which still leaves three mercs coming after him.
- 该死的 - 他们说什么了
- Damn it. - What'd they say?
他们说 他们已经包围了Tom正在向他逼近
They said they have Tom surrounded and they're closing in on him.
- 我们走吧 - 是的
- Let's move. - Yeah.
好吧 如果你真的认为 要把一个人
Well, if you really thought that having to remove a man
从Tom Olsen的签名售书活动中请走
from Tom Olsen's book signing was not relevant
与我的调查无关 那么你 亲爱的 是个白♥痴♥
to my investigation, then you, my dear, are a moron.
你想怎么做就怎么做 但我欢迎你的上级
You do as you wish, but I would welcome a call
肯定不止一个 随时给我打电♥话♥
from one of your superiors-- I'm sure there are several.
我发誓
I swear...
当你觉得没人能超越好莱坞的傲慢的时候
I didn't think that you could top the arrogance of Hollywood,
这些纽约的出版人已出其右
but these New York publishing people have got 'em beat.
了解了 长官
Good to know, sir.
你有什么消息
What do you got?
我能够拼凑出一名死亡枪手的时间线
So, I was able to piece together a timeline on one of our dead shooters.
四天前的晚上 他在加州Winterhaven边境站越过墨西哥边境
He crossed the Mexico border at the Winterhaven, California Border Station four nights ago.
那是一个小的边境站
That's a small station.
是的 所以我回过头来看了看那晚过路的所有人
Yeah, so then I went back through everyone that crossed that night.
我的意思是 老夫妇 有三个孩子的家庭
I mean, old couple, family with three kids.
然后 在几个小时的时间内
Then, over the span of a couple hours,
五个符合相同描述的人
five men fitting the same description--
30多岁 年轻 身体健康 没有行李 通过海关了
30s, young, fit, with no luggage-- came through.
好了 这就是我们的六名枪手 身份方面有什么收获吗
Well, that's our six shooters. Any luck with ID?
没有 长官 它们都是伪造的 并与最近去世的人有关
No, sir. They were all forged and tie back to recently deceased people.
一些有能力的人正在资助此事
Someone with means is funding this.
是的
Yeah.
他们到了美国后 有人给他们提供了幽灵枪
And that someone furnished 'em with ghost guns when they got to America.
是的
Yeah.
好的 看看你是否能找到Nina Barnes
All right. See if you can track down Nina Barnes.
像这样的订单必须交给一个顶级的枪♥支♥经纪人
Order like this had to go to a top-level gun broker.
也许她能告诉我们是哪一个
Maybe she can tell us which one.
嗯 在你把那些红丝绒小蛋糕带到办公室之后
Well, after you brought those red velvet cupcakes into the office,
- 我是一个死忠粉 所以我只是 - 话太多了
- I was a huge fan, so I just... - It's a lot of words...
哦 呃 我只是说 我关注她了 所以
Oh, uh... I was just saying that I follow her, so...
不难找到她
won't be hard to find her.
夏威夷Haupia 抓到你了
Hawaiian Haupia, I got you.
南方的胡萝卜
Southern Carrot,
找到你了
I got you.
如果你喜欢红丝绒 那么 你知道 我得到了你
And if you love red velvet, well, you know, I got you.
每天到Belmont码头的蛋糕车来吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表