这就是为什么他的遗书如此简短和通用 这很奇怪
Which is why it's so weird that his suicide note was so short and generic.
嗯 不是每个人都是诗人
Well, not everybody's a poet.
Castor刚刚把Robin的信寄了过来
Castor just sent through Robin's letters.
- 能放到大屏幕上吗 - 好的
- Can you throw it up? - Yep.
如果这是狂草 那我写的字叫什么
If that's chicken scratch, then what would you call my writing?
他写得还挺有诗意
He actually was quite poetic.
是啊 这家伙真浪漫
Yeah. This guy was a real romantic.
等等 你把Wassner的遗书投屏了吗
Wait, will you throw up Wassner's suicide note?
是的
Yeah.
等下 这里有点不对劲
Wait, something's not right here.
看这里
Okay, look at this.
在love上 o和v是连写的
On "love," the O and the V are connected.
到了这里 没有连写
Over here, they're separated.
再看这里 在这个i上面
And check this out, on the I's,
那点总是稍微靠后 对吗
the dots are always slightly to the back, right?
但在遗书里 那点是直接在线的上方
But on the suicide note, they're directly above the line.
这些是由两个人写的
These were written by two separate people.
我们得让Shyla去找法证核实这一点
We got to get Shyla to get forensics to verity this.
如果Wassner没有写自己的遗书
If Wassner didn't write his own suicide note...
那这就变成了谋杀案
Then this just became a murder investigation.
鉴证人员分♥析♥了Wassner的信件
Forensics analyzed the letters from Wassner
证实了遗书不是Wassner写的
and confirmed Wassner did not write his suicide note.
这是谋杀
It's a murder.
我一直在分♥析♥忠诚号♥上所有船员的数据
I've been parsing the data on all crew on the USS Allegiance.
不出所料 每个人都经过了彻底的审查
And as expected, everyone is thoroughly vetted,
到目前为止 我没有看到任何暴♥力♥事件
and I don't see any history of violence so far.
平民或者抵达的船员呢
What about civilians or, uh, arriving crew?
过去48小时内没有访客或新人员报告
No visitors or new personnel reported in the past 48 hours.
不管是谁干的 都是驻扎在船上的
Whoever did this is stationed on board.
为什么要把它做成自杀事件
Why stage this as a suicide?
为什么不直接把尸体从船上扔下去
Why not just toss the body off the side of the ship?
因为失踪的水手会立即引发调查
'Cause a missing sailor triggers an immediate investigation,
而现在他们给了一个可信的死因
whereas they gave us a believable cause of death,
他们祈祷 希望我们能相信
they crossed their fingers and hoped we'd buy it.
尤其是最近的自杀事件
Especially with all the recent suicides.
它成为一个可行的掩护
It becomes a viable cover.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
Robin Wassner来了
Here's Robin Wassner.
- Shyla 谢谢 - 没事
- Thanks, Shyla. - Of course.
嘿 Robin 感谢回来
Hey, Robin, thanks for coming back in.
Castor探员说你们有新消息给我
Agent Castor said you had news for me.
呃 请
Uh, please.
我很抱歉 这不是简单能说清楚的
I'm so sorry, 'cause there is no easy way to say this.
你丈夫的死亡现在正在调查 可能是谋杀
Your husband's death is now being investigated as a possible murder.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
我知道这听起来很糟糕 但我向你保证
And I know that's hard to hear, but I promise you,
我们会找到凶手并把他抓起来的
we're gonna find who did this and we're gonna put 'em away.
但我们需要你的帮助
But we need your help.
你知道有谁可能想伤害Eli吗
Do you know anyone who might have wanted to hurt Eli?
不 没人
No, no one.
他的上司Adebayo准尉呢
What about his supervisor, Chief Adebayo?
她似乎是个女强人
She seems like a tough woman.
强 不 她很有爱
Tough? No, she's lovely.
呃 你 你见过她吗
Uh, have you... have you met her?
我没必要见她
I didn't need to.
这不是我和Eli第一次尝试生孩子
This wasn't the first time that Eli and I were going to try for a baby.
去年 我怀孕了
Last year, we were pregnant,
但 几个月后 我流产了
but, a few months in, I had a miscarriage.
对不起
I'm sorry.
Adebayo支持我们
Adebayo fought for us.
她帮着推进Eli的休假请求
She pushed Eli's leave request through,
找人帮忙 尽她所能让他回家几天陪我
called in favors, whatever she could do to get him a couple of days home with me.
那很棒啊
That's amazing.
Eli甚至没有请求她的帮助
Eli didn't even ask for her help.
她无意中听到他和其他船员说话 是主动帮忙的
She overheard him talking to another sailor, and she took the initiative.
那是
It was...
有人为我们做过最美好的事
the nicest thing anyone has ever done for us.
是的
Yeah.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
Shyla打来的
So, that was Shyla.
那遗书不是Wassner写的
Wassner didn't write his suicide note.
我们正在调查谋杀案
We're looking at murder.
好的 谋杀
Okay. Murder.
你认为Adebayo参与了吗
You think Adebayo was involved?
不 她完全是清白的
Uh, no, she was cleared, completely.
她下铺的其他准尉说她整晚都在床上
The other chiefs in her bunk said she was in bed all night long.
还有去年 她主动帮助了处于困境中的Wassners夫妇
And, last year, she took it upon herself to help the Wassners in their time of need,
她还有着出色的晋升记录
and she has a stellar promotion record.
我不知道我是怎么误解这个女人的
I don't know how I got this woman so wrong.
嘿 当时情绪很紧绷
Hey, emotions were running high,
好吗 而且她并不算好打交道
okay? And she was not easy to talk to.
不 我知道 但我让她的个性影响了我的判断并引导了我们的谈话
No, I know, but I let her personality cloud my judgment and guide our interview.
我们本可以有盟友的
We could've had an ally.
不要自责
Don't beat yourself up.
我们需要查明她知道些什么
We need to find out what she knows.
还有我需要道歉
And I need to apologize.
嘿 既然我们不能出去
Hey, since we can't go out,
我要做妈妈著名的肉饼作为晚餐
I'm-a make Mom's famous meatloaf for dinner.
那太好了
That'd be nice.
想邀请Josh吗
Want to invite Josh?
不 没关系的
No, it's okay.
你确定吗 他似乎很想你
You sure? He must be missing you.
我确定他不会介意
I'm sure he's fine.
你们俩没事吧
Everything okay between you two?
是的
Yeah.
我们不再出去玩了
We're not hanging out anymore.
发生了什么
Did something happen?
我们只是忙于自己的事情
We just got busy with our own things.
- 没什么大不了的 - 哦
- It's no big deal. - Oh.
什么时候变成这样的
When did that happen?
- 我不知道 几个月前吧 - 几个月前
- I don't know, a few months ago. - Months?
我不知道 没人跟我说过
I had no idea. No one told me anything.
- 没什么好说的呀 - 你确定吗
- Nothing to say, really. - You sure?
你知道的 我在这儿你可以谈论任何事情
You know, I'm here to talk about anything you want.
我知道
I know.
爷爷
Gramps.
哦 我得去写论文了
Ooh, I got to get back to my paper.
爸 怎么了
Dad, what's wrong?
因为只有在你有事时才打给我
Because you only call me when something's wrong.
不 我没办法把匹克球拍带来
No, I cannot bring over the pickleball paddles.
但告诉Arkady 我知道他把项链卖♥♥了
But tell Arkady I know he sold that necklace,
所以他可以买♥♥得起自己的匹克球拍
so he can afford to pick up his own damn pickle paddles.
很抱歉让你久等了
I am so, so sorry to have kept you waiting.
我是Tara Walker 你肯定是Anna
Tara Walker, and you must be Anna...
- 嗨 - 还有Grisha
- Hi. - ...and Grisha?
呃 你可以叫我Callen
Uh, you can call me Callen.
- Callen - 嗯 很好
- Callen. - Yeah, great.
Fatima告诉了我 你们即将举♥行♥的婚礼 恭喜你们
Fatima has told me all about your upcoming nuptials, congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
婚姻是两个人的事
Now, marriage is between two people.
我真的相信 要想完美表达你们的爱 需要两个人都参与
I truly believe that it takes both of your involvement to achieve the perfect expression of your love.
那么 到目前为止你们有什么想法
So, what have you come up with so far?
嗯 我们已经讨论了很多
Well, we've been talking a lot about it.
我相信 这很令人兴奋 不是吗
I bet. It's exciting, isn't it?
是的 而且有点让人不知所措
Yes, and a bit overwhelming.
这恰恰是我的工作所在
Which is exactly where I come in.
所以 给我个大体的描述
So give me the broad strokes.
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的
Honey?
呃 是的 嗯 我 就像她说的 我们已经谈了很多
Uh, yeah, well, l-like she said, we've been talking about it a lot.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表