最后的机会 Callen探员
Last chance, Agent Callen,
否则我会让FBI护送你离开现场
or I'll have the FBI escort you from the crime scene.
我知道的有关Pembrook和Beltran的一切都在我的报告中
Everything I know about Pembrook and Beltran is in my report.
再说了 这里已经调查完了 我要回去了
Besides, we're already done here. I'm headed back in.
未知来电
Grisha 接电♥话♥
各位 等一下
Guys, give us a sec.
是谁
Who is this?
我们需要谈一谈
We need to talk.
不要去感觉
Don't feel.
记住了吗
Remember?
感情会导致痛苦
Feelings cause pain.
求之不得
There's nothing I'd like more.
这是一场已经等了很久很久的谈话
It's a conversation that's been a long, long time coming.
我这辈子都在等
I've waited my whole life for it.
你在一个深邃黑暗的海底
You're at the bottom of a deep, dark ocean,
Grisha 你根本不知道要怎么走出来
Grisha, and you have no idea which way is up.
嘿 Fatima 马上追踪Callen接的电♥话♥
Hey, Fatima, trace the call coming into Callen's phone now.
你是要为我点灯吗
And you're gonna show me the light, huh?
我理解你很生气
I understand your anger.
你是没法理解的
You cannot begin to understand it.
那么你想怎么样 伤害我 杀了我吗
So what do you want to do? You want to hurt me? You want to kill me?
我想我两者都选
I think I choose both.
那么让我给你一个机会
Then let me give you the opportunity.
但你必须仔细听我指示
But you have to listen to my instructions very carefully.
不要其他探员
No other agents.
就你和我
This is between you and me.
我为什么要同意这条件呢
Why would I agree to that?
因为我们都知道你会不惜一切代价来面对你的童年恶魔
Because we both know you'd do anything to face the monster of your childhood.
我想你对自己的评价太高了
I think you give yourself a little too much credit.
长椅下面有一个水瓶
There's a water bottle under a bench
就在潘兴广场的南角
on the south corner of Pershing Square.
你会在上面找到一个地址
You'll find an address on it.
怎么了
What's going on?
- Pembrook在这里 - 什么
- Pembrook's here. - What?
公园南角的一辆咖啡车旁
South corner of the park by a coffee cart.
Fatima 你追踪到Pembrook的电♥话♥了吗
Fatima, do you have anything on Pembrook's phone?
信♥号♥♥跟丢了
I lost the signal.
FBI到场了 给他们汇报一下
The FBI is now on scene. Give them the sitrep.
Kens 你不会找到他的 他已经走了
Kens, you're not gonna find him. He's gone.
他留下了一个地址
He left me an address.
我要自己去
I got to do this alone.
FBI
FBI.
去吧
Go, go.
我会待在附近的
I'll stay close.
是的 我们会给你的
Yeah, we'll get it to you.
我不知道你们是不是无意中听到了
I don't know if you guys are overhearing this,
但航♥空♥技术人员刚刚确认Beltran
but the aviation tech just confirmed Beltran
和其他三个人在直升机上
and three other people were on that helo,
- 但是没有Pembrook - 收到
- but no Pembrook. - Copy that.
你一拿到录像 我就要把它发给兰利进行面部识别
As soon as you get that footage, I want it sent to Langley for facial-rec identification.
Langley: 兰利 CIA总部所在地
好的 当然了
Well, of course.
- 我到了 - 我就在你后面
- I'm at the address. - Just watch your six.
里面有人吗
Anybody inside?
没人回话
Yeah, nobody's answering.
车道上只有一辆空货车
Just an empty van in the driveway.
想想看 有个 泳池 写在瓶子上
Look, it said "pool" on the bottle.
我要绕去后面
I'm gonna go around back.
池底有一个盒子
There's a box at the bottom of the pool.
你能把它捞上来吗
Can you fish it out?
这里到处都是摄像头
He's got cameras all over the place.
我想他在监视我
I think he's watching me.
他想让我下水 好让追踪设备失效
He wants me to go in the water so I short out any tracking devices.
Callen探员 别下线
Do not go offline, Agent Callen.
Callen 我知道你想干什么
Callen, I know what you want.
别让Pembrook操纵你去做傻事
Do not let Pembrook manipulate you into doing something stupid.
我们失去了Callen的通讯
We've lost Callen's comms.
你无法控制你的探员们
You have no control over your agents.
我们仍然可以通过他的车追踪到他
We can still track him via his car.
- 我会待在附近 - 我不想跟丢他
- I'll stay close. - I don't want to lose him.
我派Rountree探员来协助Blye探员
I am sending Agent Rountree to assist Agent Blye.
Kensi 我这就来
On my way, Kensi.
Callen的车还没有动静
Callen's car still hasn't moved.
你会让你的探员牺牲的
You're gonna get your agent killed.
Kensi 进去
Kensi, move in.
看看Callen到底在搞什么
Let's see what the hell Callen's up to.
好的
On it.
你好 Grisha
Hello, Grisha.
这就是你想要的谈话吗
This is the conversation you wanted to have?
在枪口下
At gunpoint?
当我训练你的时候 我教你暴♥力♥的语言
When I trained you, I taught you the language of violence.
我可以向你保证 我仍然很流利
And I can assure you I'm still fluent.
把你的枪扔给我
Toss me your gun.
我需要你理解我将要告诉你的事
I need you to understand what I'm about to tell you.
这样似乎是让你倾听的唯一方法
And having this seems to be the only way to get you to listen.
确实是
You're not wrong about that.
开车
Drive the van.
我会告诉你去哪里
I'll tell you where to go.
卡马里罗机场允许我们查看他们的监控
Camarillo Airport gave us access to their security footage.
那是Beltran
That's Beltran.
其他人你认识吗
Do you know who these other people are?
不 但我马上会找到答案的
No, but I'm gonna find out.
把监控发给我 我会把它转发给兰利进行面部识别
Send them to me, and I'll forward them to Langley for facial rec.
- 我可以在这里识别 - 把它发给我
- I can just run those here. - Send them to me.
发过去了
Sending now.
Callen不在这里 他还换了衣服
Callen's not here, and he's changed clothes.
他说过有辆车在外面 但车不见了
He said there was an empty van outside, but it's gone now.
Namazi探员 找到那辆车
Agent Namazi, let's find that van.
你们彻底跟丢他了
You've lost him completely.
万花筒找到了Callen的车
Kaleidoscope found Callen's van.
他经过了范纽斯 然后是101和405公路 经过了洛杉矶国际机场
I tracked him to Van Nuys, then to the 101, to the 405, past LAX.
你的探员正被训练有素的杀手追捕
Your agent is being hunted by highly trained killers.
万花筒充其量只是一种脆弱的联♥系♥
Kaleidoscope is a tenuous connection at best.
祈祷你不要跟丢他
Pray you don't lose him.
说
Go.
CIA已经确认了跟随Beltran的三个人
CIA may have identified the three operatives with Beltran.
你本可以杀我的
You could've killed me.
但你没有
You didn't.
那接下来去哪儿
So what are we doing?
我想和你谈谈 我试着理解你的感受
I'm trying to talk to you. I'm trying to understand how you feel.
不 不 绝对不行
No, no. We're not doing that.
你不是我的心理医生
You are not my therapist.
你就告诉我
You just tell me
你到底想干什么
exactly what you want.
我想救你的命
I want to save your life.
我想救Leah的命
I want to save Leah's life.
希望在这个过程中 我自己也能做到
And, hopefully, my own in the process.
让我把话挑明
Well, let me be really clear--
我根本不在乎你的死活
I don't give a damn about your life.
不必多说了
Full stop.
右转
Turn right.
左边有一个地下车♥库♥ 转进去
There's an underground garage on the left, turn into it.
Callen的车又经过了一个点
I got another hit on Callen's van
第六大道和哈勃大道交叉口
crossing 6th and Harbor.
那是水边的圣佩德罗
That's San Pedro, by the water.
如果Pembrook想杀了他
Yeah, if Pembrook's looking to kill him,
有很多更好的地方可以选
there are a lot better places to do that.
好吧 只希望他不是在寻找折磨他的地方
Well, let's just hope he's not looking for a place to torture him.
你知道这就是Pembrook的做法
You do realize that's what Pembrook does.
他是个虐待狂
He's a sadist.
是的 我很清楚这一点
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表