哟 说到Kilbride 他在哪里
Yo, speaking of Kilbride, where is he?
呃 我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
他今天早上通过加密信息给我发送了所有内容
He sent me everything via encrypted message this morning.
嗯 他是不是又有麻烦了 是吗
Huh. You don't think he's in trouble again, do you?
谁给你装♥修♥的 整洁女王Marie Kondo吗
Who did your decorating, Marie Kondo?
Elizabeth 你还在这里
Elizabeth, you're still here.
哦 好吧 我在后院发现这些 我想
Oh, well, I found these in the, uh, backyard, and I thought, you know,
它们可以让这个地方变得更有活力
they could liven up the place a little bit.
你讨厌雏菊
You hate daisies.
哦 你想起来了
Oh, you remembered.
太糟糕了 你不记得我们的纪念日
Too bad you didn't remember our anniversary.
也许我们在30年前就不会离婚了
Maybe we wouldn't have gotten divorced 30 years ago.
不 我是在开玩笑
No, I'm kidding.
- 这是你的脾气 - 我必须到办公室去
- It was your temper. - I have to get to the office.
哦 这么快 我正准备做早餐
Oh, so soon? I was going to make us breakfast,
但我有点想放弃过期的维也纳香肠罐头 因为大斋节
but I kind of gave up expired cans of Vienna sausage for lent.
街上就有一家小餐馆
There's a diner right down the street.
我相信你会在那里找到你喜欢的东西
I'm sure you'll find something there that you like.
昨天晚上很有趣 不是吗
Last night was fun, wasn't it?
昨天晚上很有意义
Last night was something.
嗯 这是跟我结婚的那张扑克脸
Now, there's that poker face I married.
是的 仔细想想 这可能也与离婚有关
Yeah, come to think of it, that might have had something to do with the divorce, too.
你为什么在这里 Elizabeth
Why are you here, Elizabeth?
我告诉过你 我提前到了 来参加一个会议
I told you, I came in early for a conference,
而且昨晚请你喝酒
and asked you for drinks last night
这样我们就能碰见了 而且
so that we could catch up, and...
好吧 我没有想到我们会碰上这么多
Well, I didn't expect us to catch up so much.
不错
Nice try,
但从你25岁开始 我就读懂你的表情
but I have been able to read your face since you were 25 years old.
我知道你想要些什么
I know you want something.
我想要的是
What I want...
是为了洗澡
...is to take a shower.
衣柜里有毛巾
There are towels in the closet.
出门时要锁好门
Lock the door on your way out.
Baker一定是花了一大笔钱才住在这里
Baker must have spent a ton of money to stay here.
像这样的地方的房♥间并不便宜
Rooms in a place like this do not come cheap.
这是因为你不是为房♥间付费 而是为体验付费
That's 'cause you don't pay for the room, you pay for the experience.
这只是一个房♥间 这不是一个精神之旅
It's just a room, it's not a spiritual journey.
你是对的
You're right.
精神之旅是升级包的一部分
Spiritual journey's part of the upgrade package.
你发现了什么
What did you find out?
一名员工说 袭击者从楼梯间逃走了
An employee said the attacker escaped through a stairwell.
说她带着一个行李箱 洛杉矶警♥察♥局确认这是Baker的
Said she was carrying a suitcase. LAPD confirmed it was Baker's.
监控有没有拍到什么
Did the cameras pick up anything?
捕捉到她走出小巷的身影
Caught her exiting into the alley.
在她上街的时候丢失了目标
Lost her when she hit the streets.
好吧Fatima正在检查交通摄像头 希望她能查到她的踪迹
Well, Fatima's checking traffic cams. Hopefully she can pick up her trail.
G 这个女人很厉害
G, this woman is good.
也许太厉害了
Maybe too good.
你 呃 看到这个了吗
Did you, uh, see this?
血痕
Blood marks.
袭击从这里开始
Attack started here.
一直到这里
Goes all the way back here.
- 那离Baker摔下去的地方很远 - 是的
- That's pretty far from where Baker went over. - Yeah.
- 是一场相当激烈的搏斗 - 是的
- It was quite a fight. - Yeah.
因此 要么袭击者参加了太多的踢拳课程
So either the attacker took one too many kickboxing classes...
或者我们正在寻找一个专业人士
Or we're looking for a professional.
谢谢你能来 Greene先生
Thank you for joining us, Mr. Greene.
叫我Clyde Sean会没事吗
Call me Clyde. Is Sean going to be okay?
呃 他还没有脱险
Uh, he's not out of the woods yet,
但最后一次病情通报听起来很有希望
but the last update we got sounds promising.
他妈妈会杀了我的
His mother's going to kill me.
Sean和我一直都是朋友
Sean and I have been friends forever.
她把发生在他身上的所有坏事都归咎于我
She blames me for everything bad that happens to him.
不好的事情经常发生在他身上吗
Do bad things happen to him often?
我们小时候遇到了一些麻烦
We got into some trouble when we were kids,
但没有什么大事 只是典型的青少年问题 你知道
but nothing major, just typical teenager stuff, you know...
奶牛 第三只眼盲人 不 我们绝对明白
Cows, Third Eye Blind. No, we definitely get it.
什么是第三只眼盲人
What's Third Eye Blind?
- 你怎么敢 - 并不重要
- How dare you. - Not important.
但那是很久以前的事了
But that was a long time ago.
我们从我们的宿舍一起创立了我们的公♥司♥
We started our company from our dorm room together.
从那时起 我们就开始全身心地投入工作
We've been all about the work ever since.
起初进展缓慢 当我们建简历的时候
Things were slow at first, so the company took a back seat
都不把建立公♥司♥写在前面
while we built up our résumés
但这一切在一年前发生了变化
but that all changed about a year ago.
一年前发生了什么
What happened a year ago?
突然间 每个人都想染指人工智能
Suddenly everybody wanted to get their hands on AI.
这条赛道 与入侵乌克兰的时间线相同
That tracks. Same timeline as the invasion of Ukraine.
这为全世界的军队敲响了警钟
It was a wake-up call for militaries all over the world.
科技公♥司♥也是如此
Tech companies, too.
竞争很激烈
The competition's steep,
但我们很幸运地获得了与海军的独家合同
but we were lucky to land our sole source contract with the Navy.
如果你的公♥司♥就在洛杉矶 为什么Baker要住在酒店里
If your company is here in L.A., why was Baker staying at a hotel?
他不定居 每隔几周就换一次
He lives out of them. Changes it up every few weeks.
在爱好方面也是如此
Does the same thing with hobbies.
他说他发现一致性是令人窒息的
Says he finds consistency to be suffocating.
相当有道理
That totally makes sense.
什么
What?
什么 多样性是生活的热辣香料
What? Variety is the hot spice of life.
你能想到有什么人可能想伤害他吗
Is there anyone you can think of that might want to hurt him?
- 没有 - 没有人
- No. - Nobody?
没有人
No one.
听着 呃 鉴于发生的事情 办公室里的情况有点混乱
Look, uh, things have been a little chaotic at the office, given what happened.
- 你们是否介意 - 去吧 去吧
- Would you mind if... - Go, go,
- 请 - 走吧 如果有什么变化 我们会让你知道
- Please. - Go. We will let you know if anything changes.
谢谢
Thank you.
因此 终身朋友变成了合作伙伴
So, lifetime friends turned partners.
看来我们不是唯一一个将工作和爱好混为一谈的人
Looks like we're not the only ones mixing business and pleasure.
是的 但我在宿舍里唯一点了的
Yeah, but the only thing I ever started out of my dorm room
是电热板
was a hot plate fire.
- 什么是电热板 - 什么是电热板
- What's a hot plate? - What's a hot plate?
进展如何
What do we got?
长官 你没事了
Sir, you're okay.
呃 你还好吗
Uh, are you okay?
好吧 考虑到我已经被迫度过了我所谓的黄金时代
Well, considering that I have been forced to live out my so-called golden years
在这个被过度触发 缺乏安全感的小镇上
in this overly triggered, insecurity blanket of a town,
答案是否定的
the answer is no,
Namazi探员 我从来没有好过
Agent Namazi, I am never okay.
明白 但不是我的意思
Noted, but not what I meant.
今天早上你没有出现 我很担心
I was worried when you didn't show up this morning.
哦 好吧 我感谢你的关心
Oh, well, I appreciate the concern.
我不开心的是被迫乞求一份情况报告
What I do not appreciate is being forced to beg for a sitrep.
当然了
Of course.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
好吧
Right.
我联♥系♥到了海军研究局的人
Okay, so, I was able to reach our contact at ONR,
他一直在监督Baker的项目
who's been overseeing Baker's project.
他们的系统处于警戒状态 准备拦截任何潜在的网络攻击
Their systems are on alert and ready to intercept any potential cyberattacks.
好 Sean Baker本人呢
Good. What about Sean Baker himself?
猜猜看谁得到了他的银行账户的权限
Guess who got access to his bank accounts?
上将 你来了
Admiral, you're here.
还很好
And you're okay.
今天你有什么不同吗
Is there something different about you today?
我得到了关键信息
I got highlights.
继续 Rountree探员
Proceed, Agent Rountree.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
因此 这实际上是相当有趣的
So, this is actually pretty interesting.
Baker在过去三个月中一直在向市中心的一家艺术画廊付款
Baker has been making payments to an art gallery downtown for the past three months.
也许他对静物画情有独钟
Maybe he's got a thing for still lifes.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表