I spoke with the KleptoCapture task force.
不幸的是 他们不会在我们的调查中提供任何进一步的帮助
They, unfortunately, will not be assisting any further in our investigation.
那司法部呢
What about the DOJ?
他们的官方声明是 他们正在探讨
Their official statement is they are exploring allegations
某个不知名的国家为收回其公民的资产
of transnational efforts by a certain unnamed country
而进行跨国行动的指控
to reclaim assets of their citizens,
而现在 已经报告了一些相关的死亡
and that some associated deaths have, in fact, been reported.
好的 那非官方声明呢
Okay, and the unofficial statement?
俄♥罗♥斯♥在世界舞台上被逼到了角落里
Russia's getting backed into a corner on the world stage.
他们永远不会承认失败 随着时间的流逝
They will never admit defeat and each day that goes by,
他们结束俄乌冲突的选择就会越来越少
their options to end the conflict in Ukraine dwindle.
现在 人们越来越担心战术核武器还没有完全退出谈判
And right now there is growing fear that tactical nukes are not entirely off the table.
换句话说 他们赞赏我们有限而谨慎的参与
In other words, they appreciate our limited and discreet involvement.
雪上加霜的是 Callen探员现在被调离此案
And to add insult to injury, Agent Callen has being pulled.
我们接到了期待已久的电♥话♥
We received the phone call we'd been expecting.
他将加入Hanna的联合特遣部队卧底行动
He is to join Hanna's joint task force undercover operation.
- 现在 - 审讯一结束
- Now? - As soon as he is finished in interrogation,
会有一架飞机在等他
there is a plane waiting for him.
我们还没有确定枪手的身份 要如何找到他们
We haven't been able to ID the gunman yet. How are we supposed to find them?
也许我们不需要 你懂的
Well, maybe we don't have to, you know?
让Mira参与拍卖♥♥的拍卖♥♥行老板
The auction house owner that set Mira up with the sale
是唯一知道此事的人
is the only other person that knows about it
也是最有可能出♥卖♥♥♥Mira和Arkady的人
and so therefore the most likely person to have ratted out Mira and Arkady.
意味着他们会知道谁是枪手 以及如何联♥系♥他们
Which means that they would know who the gunmen are and how to contact them.
没错 所以拍卖♥♥行老板认为Mira和Arkady仍然是合作伙伴
Right, so the auction house owner thinks that Mira and Arkady are still partners.
我们假设Arkady去拍卖♥♥行
So let's just say Arkady goes to the auction house
借口他需要为一个客户牵线 然后
under the pretense he needs to pull something for a client and...
然后"老鼠"可能会再次袭击
And then our rat might strike again.
- 在咱们就能抓到人了 - 啊
- And we'll have our guys. - Ah.
你们干嘛那样看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我会做的 但我有几个注意事项
I'll do it. But I have a few notes.
要想成功 你需要我的耳目
For this to work, you need my ears.
没有指导 你就无法进入那个地方
Without guidance, you aren't getting a step into that place.
他们能闻到一英里外的陷阱
They can smell a trap a mile away.
客户需要很重要
The client is going to need to be important,
一个能让你违反规则的人
someone you bend rules for.
你很幸运 我有很多
Luckily for you, I have many.
Rodgers和Hammerstein打来电♥话♥ 他们想拿回他们的服装
Rodgers and Hammerstein called. They want their costume back.
Rodgers and Hammerstein美国音乐剧团队 活跃时代是20世纪40年代和50年代
你竟然这么说我
Oh, how dare you?
我是瑞典贵族
I'm a member of the Swedish nobility.
最重要的是 记住这个地方是什么
Most importantly, remember what this place is.
它保护的是物品 不是人
It protects objects, not humans.
如果灭火系统失灵 你可不想被困在这里
You don't want to get stuck somewhere if the fire suppression system goes off.
相信我
Trust me.
你想要什么作为交换
And what is it that you want in exchange?
第二次机会
A second chance.
Castor探员把你的夹克带来了
An Agent Castor arrived with your jacket.
谢谢 你被放出来了吗
Thank you. You are out?
行为良好
Good behavior.
你在这方面从来没有进步过吗
You never got any better at that?
啊 你
Oh, you--
曾单枪匹马的闯入卢浮宫
the man who single-handedly drank the Louvre curator
并盗走普西莎与爱神
out of the real Amore e Psiche.
- 还记得把它从楼梯上弄下来吗 我到现在都背痛 - 哦
- Remember getting it down the stairs? I still have back pain. - Oh,
穿高跟鞋的人不是你
you weren't the one doing it in heels.
你对那些警官说了什么
What did you say to those officers?
下午好 警官们
"Bonsoir, officers,
礼品店的大袋子都用完了
the gift shop-- they ran out of large bags."
Mira
Mira...
关于马耳他
About Malta,
我应该相信你
I should have believed you.
这条项链不值
The necklace was not worth...
今天 我差点让你被杀
Today I almost got you killed.
咱们算扯平了
Let's just call us even.
扯平
Even?
好了 这应该可以了
There. That should do it. Mm?
哦
Oh...
哦 这笑容
Oh, that smile.
它从来没有变老
It never aged a bit.
- 现在是最后的修饰 - 哦
- And now for the finishing touch. - Oh?
我请求一些特别的东西来帮助你融入角色
I requested something special to help you get into character.
请看
Behold...
真正的Arkady Kolcheck
...the real Arkady Kolcheck.
哦 太棒了
Oh, groovy!
Arkady Kolcheck
Arkady Kolcheck.
麦克风上线
Mic is live.
Rupert在等我
Rupert is expecting me.
Rupert在等我
Rupert is expecting me.
这是给822 0037账户的
It's for account 822...0037.
- 这是给822 0037账户的 - 好的
- For account 822...0037. - Of course.
但你的保镖必须待在外面
But your bodyguard will have to stay outside.
公♥司♥政策 跟我来
Company policy. Follow me.
Fatima 有消息吗
Fatima, anything?
没有 Rupert磨磨蹭蹭的 还没打电♥话♥
No. Rupert's dragging his feet. He still hasn't made the call.
这太奇怪了 他在等什么
That is so weird. What is he waiting for?
Kolcheck先生 本尊
Mr. Kolcheck, in the flesh.
我不得不说 我代表你与Miraslava合作了多年
I have to say I've worked with Miraslava for years on your behalf,
但从未想过我能有幸见到你本人
but never imagined I'd have the pleasure of meeting you in person.
我的客户值得特别护送 他确实为此付出了很大的努力
Well, my client deserved special escort. I mean, he did come long way for this.
好的
Yes.
对
Ja.
我几年前在斯德哥尔摩留学
I studied abroad in Stockholm years ago.
我还记得去泰瑞塔的那次小小的一日游
I still remember the little day trips to Tyresta.
对
Ja.
那
Well...
Kolcheck先生 如果你跟着我的助手
Mr. Kolcheck, if you'll just follow my assistant,
她会带你去你的保险箱拿你的东西
uh, she'll take you to your lockbox to procure your item.
在这种情况下
Under the circumstances,
我是说 你能让他们把它拿出来给我们吗
I mean, could you have them bring it out to us?
嗯 恐怕你得用你的私人钥匙了
Well, I'm afraid you will have to use your personal key.
别担心 我会招待你的客人等你回来
But don't worry, I'll entertain your guest till you get back.
第二号♥金库
Vault number two.
对
Ja.
学校
Skol.
听着 没人提到有钥匙 Mira 喂
Look, no one mentioned a key. Mira? Hello?
我联♥系♥不上Mira
I lost Mira.
Fatima你能检查一下她的通讯器吗
Fatima, can you check her comms?
系统显示仍然连接
It says it's still connected.
- 那Castor呢 - 我从Castor的手♥机♥上也没有得到答复
- What about Castor? - I'm not getting an answer from Castor's cell either.
你可以进去了
You may enter.
噢
Oh.
你好 Rad'noy
Hello, Rad'noy.
伙计们 我还是联♥系♥不上Castor
Guys, I'm still not getting through to Castor.
Arkady 回话
Arkady, come in.
Arkady
Arkady?
我和Arkady的通讯中断了
I lost Arkady's comms.
- 出事了 我现在进去 - 收到 我从后面进去
- Something's up. I'm going in. - Copy that. I'll head in through the back.
我以为我要杀你两次
And I thought I was going to have to kill you twice.
对不起 Arkachev
I'm sorry, Arkachev.
一个人必须去有商机的地方
One has to go where the business opportunities are.
豁免权和微薄的利润换取你
Immunity and a modest profit in exchange for you
和我们的客户名单
and our client list.
那
Well,
这比监狱好得多 你说呢
that's far better than prison, don't you agree?
东西呢
The deal?
瞄准头部
Aim for the head.
不要重蹈我的覆辙
Don't make the same mistake I did.
闪开
Duck!
那是火警吗
Is that the fire alarm?
更糟 这是二氧化碳灭火系统
Worse. It's the CO2 suppression system.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表