是的 这种情况 他就得到了有趣家长的角色 对不起
Yeah. In that case, he's got the role of fun parent. Sorry.
嘿 两位
Hey, guys.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你们觉得Gordon少将会找到宝藏吗
You think Admiral Gordon's gonna find the treasure?
哦天 这个 我不知道
Oh, man. That, I do not know.
我知道的是 天啊 那家伙喜欢打猎
What I do know is that, man, that guy loves the hunt.
确实
Totally,
但这不正是目的吗
but isn't that what it's about?
不是宝藏 而是寻宝的旅程
Not the treasure, but the journey to it.
你爹咋样了
How's your dad?
他挺好的
He's fine.
知道你要做什么吗
Any idea what you're gonna do?
要给他找一个可靠的伙伴
Gonna find him a reliable companion,
一个与他相处的人
someone he gets along with.
遇到一个不错的护士 Constance 我要给她打个电♥话♥
Met a nice nurse, Constance. Think I'll give her a call.
所以 不是机器人咯
So, no robot?
当机器人有了情感 我就会考虑这个选项
When robots have emotions, I'll consider that option.
就快有了
They're coming.
你知道会有的
You know it's coming.
你不觉得我们应该说服Gordon少将
You don't think we should've convinced Admiral Gordon
跟我们一起上直升机吗
to get on that chopper with us, do you?
他很强
He's good.
他真的认为他能找到那个宝藏
He really thinks he'll find that treasure.
差点因此而丧命
Almost lost his life over it.
几个世纪以来 人们一直愿意冒着生命的危险
For centuries, men have been willing to risk life and limb
寻找沉没的财富 埋藏的财宝
in search of sunken riches, buried treasure.
这只是故事 上将 民间传说
It's just stories, Admiral. Folklore.
好吧 不管它看起来有多玄幻
Well, however fantastical it may seem,
寻宝活动刺♥激♥了现代资本主义的诞生
treasure hunting spurred the birth of modern capitalism.
我不玩乐透 我不赌博
I don't play Lotto, I don't gamble,
而且我肯定不会去寻找宝藏
and I damn sure don't search for treasure.
你知道宝藏对我来说是什么吗
You know what treasure is to me?
一个50磅的壶铃和一些婴儿油
A 50-pound kettlebell and some baby oil?
家人和朋友 一天美好的工作
Family and friends, a good day's work.
我为之喝彩
I'll drink to that.
哦 顺便说一下
Oh, by the way, uh...
Gordon少将给了你们俩这个
Admiral Gordon dropped this by for the two of you.
晚安 先生们
Evening, gentlemen.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Evening. - Good evening.
这是什么
What is it?
- 把你的手给我 - 为什么
- Give me your hand. - Why?
- 把你的手给我 - 这是什么
- Give me your hand. - What is it?
我天 真的假的
You gotta be kidding me.
嘿哟 伙伴们 冒险无处不在
"Ahoy, mateys. Adventure is everywhere."
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
这不可能是真的
That can't be real.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表