Yeah, but I have no idea about the $600 she's talking about.
嗯 对
Yeah, right.
好吧 我以为她已经擅离职守几个月了
Okay, I thought she's been AWOL for months.
- 她现在也是 - 那她到底是怎么知道我们在这里做什么的
- She still is. - Well, then how the hell does she know what we're doing here?
请看Hetty的诸多神秘之处
Behold the many mysteries of Hetty.
- 有人说她是女巫 - 行了
- Some say she's a witch. - Easy.
至少我们知道她还活着
At least we know she's still alive.
她说的这些人是谁
So who are these people she's talking about?
我找到好几个Gwen Johns
I have several Gwen Johns.
当地最著名的是一位好莱坞选角导演
The most notable locally is a Hollywood casting director.
这对你们来说有意义吗
Does that make sense to you guys?
Hetty在中情局工作时使用了好莱坞服装设计师的掩护 所以是的
Hetty used the cover of a Hollywood costumer when she was with the CIA, so yes.
- 那Jimmy McCann呢 - 搜索中
- And Jimmy McCann? - Looking.
如果Gwen Johns是一个选角导演
If Gwen Johns is a casting director,
以及Hetty说我们应该联♥系♥她看看这家伙有没有空
and Hetty said that we should reach out to her to check on this guy's availability,
那他应该是名演员
he's got to be an actor.
演员
An actor?
一个很像Kilbride上将的演员
An actor that looks a lot like Admiral Kilbride.
这是怎么了 你在跟踪我吗
What's happening here, you following me?
我需要搭车 我坐优步来的
I need a ride. Took an Uber here.
你知道NCIS的差旅预算 两名探员合并计算
You know NCIS travel budgets. It's, uh, one rental per your two agents.
是的 我只是想 也许他们会破例
Yeah, I just thought that maybe they'd make an exception, yeah?
不
No...
有枪
Gun!
- 你没事吧 - 是的 我很好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm cool.
这太草率了 不可能是Simon Williams小组的人
That was a little too sloppy to be Simon Williams group.
是的 可能是有人想领♥取♥那笔赏金
Yeah, probably somebody looking to collect on that bounty.
欢迎来到好莱坞
Welcome to Hollywood.
我去叫优步吧
I'll call the Uber.
好吧
Yeah.
最后问一次
Last chance.
Kilbride在哪儿
Where's Kilbride?
把头巾小妞带进来
Bring the hijabi in here.
我要在你面前杀了她
I'm gonna kill her in front of you.
不 等等 等等
No, wait. Wait, wait.
好了
All right.
有个船坞
There's a boatshed...
在码头边 在码头
down by the docks, all right, at the marina.
我们把它当做安全屋
We use it as a safe house.
那就是Kilbride藏身之处
That's where Kilbride's holed up.
他们说酷刑永远不会奏效
And they say torture never works.
如果你撒谎
If you're lying...
我要在你面前杀了你女朋友
I'm gonna kill your girlfriend in front of you.
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
哦 那真可惜
Oh. Well, that's too bad.
就像我说的
Like I said,
在这之前她有点可爱
she was kind of cute before all this.
让我见她
Let me see her.
- 别做梦了 - 让我见她
- I don't think so. - Let me see her!
相信我 已经不美了
Trust me, it's not pretty.
Fatima
Fatima?!
Fatima
Fatima!
想吓唬我
Shiver me timbers.
噢 嘿 我都听说了 你没事吧
Oh! Hey, I heard what happened. You good?
我 很好 我的车 可惨了
Me, yes. My truck, not so much.
好吧 这个时候谁还关心那破车 来抱个
Okay, who cares about a stupid truck, babe? Come on.
这是美国 好吗 我们是爱车的
It's America, all right? We love our trucks.
好吧 这事我们要怎么告诉Rosa
Okay, are we gonna tell Rosa about this?
我不知道 这并不完全在手册中 Fatima怎么样了
I don't know. This wasn't exactly in the handbook. How's Fatima?
她吓坏了 非常自责
She's freaked out and blaming herself.
我是说 整件事就是一团糟
I mean, this whole thing is a mess.
- 我们该怎么办 - 我不知道
- What are we gonna do? - I don't know.
但我知道这事完了之后要做什么了
But I do know what we're gonna do after that,
就是来一次家庭度假
which is go on a family vacation.
一个温暖、安静、安全的地方
Someplace warm and quiet and safe.
- 我喜欢这主意 - 是的
- I like the idea of that. - Yeah,
像温尼伯这样的地方
someplace like Winnipeg.
温尼伯
Winnipeg?
你知道那是哪里吗
Do you even know where that is?
不 我只是说像是温尼伯
No, I just like saying it, Winnipeg.
- 好吧 我们需要计划 - 没错 我们需要计划
- Okay, we need a plan. - Yeah, we need a plan.
他们想要Kilbride 我们就给他们这个Kilbride
They want Kilbride, we give them this Kilbride.
他们知道我们永远不会真的把他交易出去
They'll know we're never really gonna trade him.
我们不打算交易他
We're not gonna trade him.
我们要让他们来抓他
We're gonna let them grab him.
这样他们就会有一探员和一♥平♥民人♥质♥
So they're gonna have an agent and a civilian.
这对我们有什么好处
How's that gonna help us?
我们要在他身上放一个追踪器吗 这些人是专业的
Are we gonna put a tracker on him? These guys are pros.
他们没那么傻
They're not that stupid.
我们在码头上有一个船坞
We have a-a boatshed in the marina.
我们用它来进行审讯 诸如此类的事情
We use it for interrogations, things like that.
出于安全考虑 它与这个设施是分开的
It's separate from this facility for security reasons.
Jimmy McCann 我们的Kilbride替身
Jimmy McCann, our Kilbride stand-in,
他到达时看起来就像躲在那里一样
he will arrive looking like he's holed up there.
当他们行动起来抓他时
When they move in to grab him,
我们就拿下他们
we take them.
你在假设Morgan Miller和她的Simon Williams小组知道船坞的事
You're assuming that Morgan Miller and her Simon Williams group know about the boatshed.
你说这个设施可能受到监视
You said this facility was probably under surveillance.
那只是因为它是中情局
That's only because it's the CIA.
特别项目办公室是保存得最好的秘密之一
OSP is one of the best kept secrets.
大多数人认为这是一个水站
Most people think this is a water station.
如果他们知道这个地方
If they know about this place,
我保证他们也知道船坞的事
I guarantee you they know about the boatshed as well.
- 我们利用这一优势 - 好吧 这在理论上是可行的
- We use that to our advantage. - Okay, well, that works in theory.
但如果他们在监视船坞
But if they're watching the boatshed,
当他们看到除了我们的Kilbride诱饵 之外的其他人走去进时
they're gonna know it's a trap the second they see anyone else
他们就会知道这是一个陷阱
walk in other than our Kilbride decoy.
他们不会看到我们走进去的
They're not gonna see us walk in.
是吗 你们有秘密通道
Oh, no? You got a secret tunnel?
差不多是的
Something like that.
需要帮忙吗
Need any help?
我是Lucy Tara
Lucy Tara.
Fatima Namazi
Fatima Namazi.
你搭档的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your partner.
他会没事的
He'll be okay.
他聪明且坚强
He's smart and he's tough.
我听说你也一样
I hear the same about you.
今天不是
Not today.
请自便 随便你需要什么
Help yourself to whatever you need.
谢谢
Thanks.
特别项目办公室有着很好的声誉
OSP has a great reputation.
我相信你们团队可以独自处理好这个问题
I'm sure your team could handle this on its own,
但既然我们都在这
but with the rest of us here,
那些人没有机会对付我们 对吧
these guys don't stand a chance against us, am I right?
我当然希望如此
I sure as hell hope so.
- 他们进去了吗 - 差不多了
- They inside yet? - Should be any minute.
Kensi 外面情况如何
Kensi, what about outside?
没有动静
Not that we saw.
如果有人在监视船坞 那就是我们没发现
If somebody's watching the boatshed, we didn't see them.
那些人很厉害 不是你们想的普通罪犯
These guys are good. They're not your run-of-the-mill criminals.
Namazi和Rountree探员以艰难的方式学会了这一点
Agent Namazi and Rountree learned that the hard way.
好吧 至少没有一堆喜欢开枪的家伙
Yeah, well, at least there aren't a bunch of
同时也冲着我们来
trigger-happy yahoos out there gunning for all of us as well.
哦 等等 他们来了
Oh, wait, there is.
只要注意环顾四周
Just keep your head on a swivel.
哦 我们正在做
Oh, it's on a swivel.
还是很专心的做
And we're focused.
- 这不是夏威夷的水 - 同一个海洋
- This is not Hawai'i water. - Same ocean.
好吧 缺乏能见度和气味说明了这一点
Well, the lack of visibility and smell say otherwise.
哦 天 请告诉我这一切都会在洗澡后消失
Oh, man, please tell me that all of this is gonna come off in the shower.
快得了吧 你认为波拖马可河更干净吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表