放松 咱们算队友
Relax. We're on the same team.
是吗
Are we?
我没有必要这样做
I don't have to do this.
这是我信任的一步
I'll take a leap of faith, too.
她在哪里
Where was she?
好吧 她说她是 在敲锣打鼓
Well, she said she was "getting her gong on"
在一些自然主义的接地仪式上
at some naturist Earthing ceremony,
这明显是一种通过自己身体的
which apparently is the practice of connecting
振动 自然地与地球的能量连接的方法
to the Earth's energy through the vibrations of your body, au naturel.
哦 我天
Oh, dear Lord.
然后当你向宇宙揭开自己的面纱时 他们会拿走你的手♥机♥
And then they take your phone when you unveil yourself to the universe,
所以这就是她不接电♥话♥的原因
and so that's why she was not answering her phone.
我甚至不知道为什么要问
I don't even know why I ask,
因为我不想知道这些事情
'cause I don't want to know these things.
什么 她在路上吗
What-- Is she on her way?
她应该很快就到了 所以我得走了
She should be here soon, so I gotta go.
Rosa准备好了
Rosa's almost ready.
好的 我爱你 一会儿见
Okay. I love you. I'll see you in a bit.
我也爱你 再见
Love you, too. Bye.
为什么我一定要去Bertie家
Why do I have to go to Bertie's?
和昨晚的事情有关吗
Does it have something to do with last night?
还是在门口的那个人
Or the man that was at the door?
一切都会好起来的 我保证
Everything is going to be all right, I promise.
你知道你可以告诉我
You know you can tell me.
你不必把我当做一个孩子
You don't have to treat me like a kid.
我知道
I know.
虽然Deeks和我都希望你有时能变成17岁 Rosa
Although Deeks and I would like you to be able to be 17 sometimes, Rosa.
你已经经历的够多了
You've dealt with enough already.
这就是为什么我可以处理好它
That's why I can handle it.
我不会怀疑
I have no doubt about that.
但我们的工作有一部分 确实不能告诉你
But there are parts of our job that we just can't tell you.
这并不是说我们觉得你处理不好它
It's not that we don't think you can handle it,
只是有一些规则 我们必须遵守这些规则
it's just there are rules, and we have to follow them.
另外 它还可能危及你的安全
Plus, it could compromise your safety.
这样合理吗
Does that make sense?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I guess so.
那是Roberta 该走了
That's Roberta. Time to go.
你至少可以晚点给我打电♥话♥吗
Can you at least call me later?
是的 我当然会
Yes. Of course I will.
还有 嗯 如果她带你到有 接地气 这个词的地方
And also, um, if she takes you anywhere with the word "Earthing" in it,
你马上给我打电♥话♥
you call me immediately.
- 嘿 伙计们 - 说吧 Fatima
- Hey, guys? - Go ahead, Fatima.
好吧 Price是在一个交易芬太尼的团伙中与某人见面
Okay, so Price was meeting someone in a gang known for dealing fentanyl.
Whiting和Rountree 拘留了他
Whiting and Rountree detained him.
因此 如果Price的搭档是攻击Whiting的人
So if Price's partner is the one that attacked Whiting,
而Price正在与一个与芬太尼贩运有关的团伙成员会面
and Price was meeting with a gang member tied to fentanyl trafficking...
这不可能没有联♥系♥
There's no way this is not connected.
而且还有更多
And there is more.
法医办公室的一位朋友塞给我一份报告的早期副本
A friend in the M.E.'s office slipped me an early copy of the report.
他们将Turner的死亡时间列在晚上8点左右
They list Turner's time of death at around 8:00 p.m.
但给Whiting的短♥信♥直到10点才发出去
But the text to Whiting didn't go out until 10:00.
这意味着Turner不可能发送短♥信♥ 他已经死了两个小时了
Meaning Turner couldn't have sent the text. He'd been dead for two hours.
所以Whiting是对的 她是被陷害的
So Whiting was right. She was set up.
有人想让她出现在Turner被杀的同一地点
Somebody wanted her to show up at the same place Turner was killed.
因此 真正的问题是谁在用他的手♥机♥
So the real question becomes who was using his phone?
信封里是什么 钱吗
What was in the envelope? Money?
什么信封
What envelope?
一个帮派成员 携带违禁枪♥支♥的被定罪的重罪犯
A gang member, convicted felon carrying a prohibited firearm.
这是另一项重罪 什么 至少三到五年
That's another felony. What, three to five years minimum?
伙计 我没有加入任何帮派
Man, I ain't in no gang.
如果你没有加入任何帮派 为什么你的档案会有不同的说法
If you ain't in no gang, why does your file tell a different story?
来吧 伙计 他们不想要你 他们要的是那些腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Come on, man, they don't want you. They want the crooked cops.
帮助我 我看看我能为那个重罪指控做些什么
Help me and I'll see what I can do about that felony charge.
你知道如果我告密会发生什么吗
You know what'll happen if I rat?
我可以保护你不受Price的影响
I can protect you from Price.
Price 我并不担心告密警♥察♥
Price? I ain't worried about snitching on a cop.
那么你担心的是谁
Then who you worried about?
我需要 比如 承诺之类的东西 保证我不会出事
I'm gonna need, like, promises and stuff that nothing's gonna happen to me.
那你得给我有用的东西才行
Only if you give me something I can use.
他的名字叫Odin
He goes by Odin.
我不知道他的真名 不知道他的长相
I don't know his real name, don't know what he looks like.
我甚至从来没见过这个人 但他却掌握全局
I've never even seen the guy, but he runs the show.
而且他到处都有眼线
And he's got eyes everywhere.
最近芬太尼的数量有所增加 也是Odin吗
There's been a rise in fentanyl lately. Is that Odin, too?
伙计 他们不把我牵扯进去
Man, they don't involve me in that.
我只处理付款和格斗的安全问题
I only deal with the payments and the security for the fights.
什么格斗
What fights?
地下 赤手空拳
Underground. Bare knuckle.
帮派让他们上场 从赌注中抽成
The gang puts 'em on. Takes a cut of the betting.
那你为什么要和Price争论
Then why were you arguing with Price?
现在拉动这笔交易还不算太晚
Not too late to pull that deal.
有消息称 Odin准备将 不被通缉 从洛杉矶撤出
Word came down that Odin's getting ready to pull The Unwanted out of L.A.
Price听到这个消息后不太高兴
Price was not too happy to hear about it.
帮派的人什么时候走
When's the gang leaving?
真的 我不知道
For real, I don't know.
但很快
But soon.
好吧 我们在哪里可以找到这个叫Odin的老大
All right, where do we find this Odin joker?
啊 先生们 正好赶上了报告
Ah, gentlemen, just in time for an update.
嗯 Upson说这个团伙有一个神秘的领导人
Well, Upson says that the gang has a mysterious leader.
名字叫Odin
Goes by the name "Odin."
嗯 这与缉毒局对 不被通缉 组织的了解相符
Well, that tracks with what the DEA knows about The Unwanted.
他们的领导总是让人捉摸不透
Their leader has always been elusive.
但我没有得到Odin作为与该团伙有关的人的化名的线索
But I'm not getting any hits on Odin as an alias for anyone associated with the gang.
好吧 那家伙在搞地下格斗 Upson说Odin会在那里
Well, guy's running underground fights, and Upson says Odin will be there.
我觉得他没耍咱们
I don't think he's playing with us.
如果Whiting和Rountree与McNeil的过节没有让警♥察♥紧张呢
What if the heat from Whiting and Rountree's incident with McNeil isn't making the cops nervous?
但让Odin很紧张
It's making Odin nervous.
是的 如果这帮人靠黑警撑腰 那他们就可以卖♥♥出毒品
Yeah, if the gang relies on these dirty cops to look the other way so they can push their product...
那么这些警♥察♥中的任何一个倒下被查都会影响他们的行动
Then any of these cops going down is gonna compromise their operation.
我的意思是 到目前为止 我们只看到Price拿了一笔钱
I mean, so far we've only seen Price take a payout.
我们没有任何证据表明警♥察♥和帮派与毒品有关联
We've got nothing to connect the cops and/or the gang to the drugs.
那么 格斗正是我们查出这一点的最好机会
Well, this fight is our best chance of doing exactly that.
由于机会难得 缉毒局也很高兴得到我们的协助
And since we have momentum, the DEA is happy to have our assistance.
Odin是关键
Odin is the key.
我们抓了他 他交给我们毒品和警♥察♥名单
We take him, he gives us the drugs and the cops.
现在 我们正在把这种芬太尼从街上消灭
Now, we're taking this fentanyl off the street.
不是明天 不是第二天 就在今晚
Not tomorrow, not the next day. Tonight.
好吧 但我们如何做到这一点呢
Okay, but how do we do that?
必须在内部找人
Gotta get someone on the inside.
我不能露面 原因很明显
I can't show my face, for obvious reasons.
我也不能
Nor can I.
现在再想让任何人加入帮派 已经太晚了
It's too late to backstop anybody into the gang.
他们不会相信
They wouldn't trust it.
嗯 从我们所了解的情况来看 打拳的不是帮派成员
Well, from what we've learned, I mean, these fighters aren't gang members.
你在自荐吗 Rountree探员
You volunteering, Agent Rountree?
我在想一个更强壮的人
I was thinking someone a little bigger.
哦 不要
Oh, hell no.
你有更好的主意吗 Hanna探员
You have a better idea, Agent Hanna?
如果你能让我考虑一下 我会的
I will if you'll let me think about it.
我将与缉毒局协调 Rountree探员
I will coordinate with the DEA. Agent Rountree
告诉Upson他要换拳手
tell Upson he is replacing his fighter.
调查员Deeks 你和Blye探员将负责监控
Investigator Deeks, you and Agent Blye will take overwatch.
Namazi探员你将是我们在内部的眼睛和耳朵
Agent Namazi, you will be our eyes and ears on the inside.
Hanna探员 你是我们的拳手
Agent Hanna, you are our fighter,
你是一把好手 从无败绩
and you are one mean son of a bitch who has never been dropped.
Rountree探员 你和Whiting警探
Agent Rountree, you and Detective Whiting
乘坐监视车 检查Namazi探员回传的资料
take the surveillance van and monitor Agent Namazi's feed.
如果Odin在那里 我们会找到他
If Odin is there, we will find him.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna...
这场战斗 是来真的
this fight, it's the real deal.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表