大♥师♥ 他长什么样
Master? What did he look like?
我只听见他的声音
I just heard his voice.
Tucker一直要求和一个叫Vincent的通话
Tucker keeps asking to talk to a guy named Vincent.
说他是最后一位在世的大♥师♥
Says he's the last great master.
那Cindy Ferguson呢
What about Cindy Ferguson?
FBI正把她押回船屋
FBI's taking her back to the boatshed.
但我要问她Vincent的事 看看她怎么说
But I'm gonna ask her about this great master Vincent guy, see what she says.
值得一试
It's definitely worth a shot.
好吧 我们看看能不能找到Albert Barrington
All right, we'll see if we can find Albert Barrington.
要是找不到就收工吧
If not, we'll head back.
知道了 一会儿见
Got it. See you guys in a minute.
- 我已经让他上来了 - 好的
- I think I've got him coming up. - Good.
已经五分钟了 我们的协议如何
It's been five minutes. Do we have a deal?
你能给我保证吗
You're giving me a guarantee?
是的 你出来 我们把你拘留 你就可以打电♥话♥给Vincent
Yes. You come out, we take you into custody, you can call Vincent.
Justin 我保证 我不会撒谎
I promise, Justin. I don't lie.
好的
Okay.
把刀放下 Justin
Drop the knife, Justin.
- 我说把刀放下 - 快点 Justin 你被包围了
- I said drop the knife. - Come on, Justin, you're surrounded.
把刀放下
Drop the knife.
- 不 - 不
- No! - No!
我们需要紧急医疗人员马上到二楼电梯处
We need an EMT at the elevator, second floor, now.
收到
Copy that.
记得我吗
Remember me?
我不记得那些微不足道的人
I don't remember insignificant people.
你知道谁是微不足道的人吗
You know who's insignificant?
那些一生都在有铁窗的
People who spend their entire lives
方寸大小的水泥房♥里度过的人
in a twelve-by-seven cement box with a four-inch window.
而那就是你的归宿
And that's about to be you.
想象力可以把盒子变成大峡谷
Imagination can turn that box into the Grand Canyon,
the Grand Canyon: 美国亚利桑那州的科罗拉多大峡谷
或者凡尔赛宫
or the Palace at Versailles.
我想了解一下Michael Jeffries
I want to know about Michael Jeffries.
他和你合作多久了
How long has he been working with you?
我不知道你在说谁
I don't know who that is.
我可以问个问题吗
But let me ask you a question.
问吧
Okay, shoot.
和你谈话值得我花时间吗
Is talking to you worth my time?
或者它只是在我的脑海中占据空间
Or is it just taking up space in my head
可以用于更多的创造性和美丽的想法
that could be used for more creative and beautiful thoughts?
她不会给我们任何东西 她太执着了
She's not gonna give us anything, she's too committed.
- 你肯定不懂艺术 - 你打算怎么处理Jeffries
- You simply don't know art. - What are you gonna do with Jeffries?
不处理 我们没法继续拘留他
Not much. We got nothing to hold him.
好消息是Jeffries的律师仍要求我们将他纳入证人保护
Good news is Jeffries' lawyer is still asking we put him into witness protection.
这是除拘留他之外的第二件好事
That's the next best thing besides having him in custody.
- 那是你的工作 - 你们的国内恐怖警报怎么办
- That is your job. - What about your Domestic Terrorist alert?
他们只是需要一些案件信息 都处理好了
They just needed some case information. It's all taken care of.
是什么
What is it?
我再去试试
I'd like another shot at her.
有些事情不对劲
Something's not right.
我喜欢他的那种表情
I love it when he gets that look.
我记得你
I remember you.
噢 我们三人又聚在一起了
Oh, the three of us, back together again.
你的车怎么样了
How's the car?
找到好的维修店没
Get a good repair shop?
看见我面对的是啥了吧
See what I've been dealing with?
- 让我和她谈 - 噢 请便
- Let me talk to her. - Oh, please do.
我们的谈话进展挺好的呀
But it was going so well.
那么
So...
我是特别探员Sam Hanna
Special Agent Sam Hanna.
我是来通知你 因为你缺乏合作
And I'm here to inform you because of your lack of cooperation,
我们会把你交给FBI处理
we're going to be turning you over to the FBI for processing.
- 我从没打算和你合作 - 我们知道
- I was never going to cooperate with you. - We know.
因为你很愚蠢
Because you're stupid.
你知道谁不傻吗
You know who isn't stupid?
Vincent
Vincent.
是的 我们抓住他了
That's right. We got him.
现在 他正在告诉FBI他们需要知道的关于你的一切
Right now, he's telling the FBI everything they need to know about you.
他说的每一句话 都能让他减刑
For everything he says, he gets time off his sentence,
并让你在狱中度过余生
and puts you behind bars for the rest of your life.
你们没有拘留他
You don't have him in custody.
你们永远不会
You never will.
抱歉 成交了 我们抓住他了
Sorry. Done deal. We got him.
不要紧
Doesn't matter.
他是一位伟大的大♥师♥
He's a great master.
是你的大♥师♥吗
Is he your master?
来帮我理解一下
Help me understand this.
没人是我的大♥师♥
Nobody's my master.
那么他不是你的大♥师♥
So, he's not your master.
那他是其他人的大♥师♥喽
He's somebody else's master?
呃 你认为我们是什么 某种俗气的邪教
Uh, what do you think we are-- some kind of a cheesy cult?
我只是一名政♥府♥雇员 给我解释一下
I'm just a government employee. Explain it to me.
他是一位伟大的大♥师♥
He's a great master,
就像达·芬奇
like Leonardo da Vinci,
米开朗基罗 雷诺阿
Michelangelo, Renoir,
Renoir: 皮埃尔·奥古斯特·雷诺阿(1841-1919) 印象派画家
这些人用他们的想象力和画笔改变了世界
these humans who changed the world with their imagination and a pencil.
那么Vincent是一位艺术大♥师♥喽
So Vincent is a master artist?
是的 Vincent就像梵高
Yeah, Vincent, like Vincent van Gogh.
呃 你懂吗
Uh... You know?
是的
Yeah.
他是尸体背后的大♥师♥
He's the great master behind the bodies.
这是他的愿景
It's his vision.
我们只是他的学徒 学习这门艺术
We're just his apprentices, learning the art.
缝合身体的艺术吗
The art of sewing bodies together?
天 很漂亮不是吗
God. Isn't it beautiful?
如果不漂亮 至少会让人感动 对吧
If not beautiful, at least affecting, right?
你必须承认这点
You have to acknowledge that.
哦 你说的对
Oh, you're right.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget it.
没人会忘记
Nobody will.
永不
Ever.
通过他的艺术 Vincent使我们不朽
Through his art, Vincent made us immortal.
在某种意义上 他让我们成为神
In a sense, he made us gods.
我们会为他而死
We would die for him.
爸爸 我不得不说 这顿饭很棒
I got to tell you, Pop, this meal was great.
想想我的厨艺会是你留下我的理由
Figure my cooking'll give you a reason to keep me around.
今晚是拳击夜 WBA中量级冠军赛 你想看吗
There's a fight tonight. WBA middleweight championship. You want to watch it?
那是谁啊
Wonder who that is.
啊 是Arkady 别担心
Ah, that's Arkady, but don't worry.
我告诉他不能进来
I told him he can't come inside.
他来这干什么
What's he doing here?
好吧 他是来接我的
Well, he's coming to pick me up.
带我去扑克之夜
Taking me to poker night.
我想会有人喝酒
I assume there's going to be drinking.
我希望是好的威士忌
Good whiskey, I hope.
你想让我为之高兴吗
You want me to be happy about it?
那 孩子 我 我
Well, son, I-I-I...
我想你会为我有个朋友而感到高兴
I-I'd think that you'd be happy that I have a friend,
有地方可去 也许还能有一些欢笑
somewhere to go. Perhaps even have a few laughs.
爸 我明白
Dad, I get it.
我只是在尽我所能照顾你
I'm just doing the best I can to take care of you.
是 Samuel
Yeah. Samuel,
我不知道还能活多久 但我要活下去
I don't know how long I have, but I'm going to live it.
尽可能充实地生活
As full a life as it can be.
我也希望是那样 爸 玩得开心
I want that, too. Have fun, Dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 嗯 你有多余的钱给我押注吗
Hey, um, you have any extra cash, stake my game?
几百美元就可以了
A couple of hundred bucks will do it.
从我的工资里拿几百美元 你在开玩笑吧
A couple hundred bucks on my salary? Are you kidding me?
来吧 儿子 我只是在和你闹着玩
Come on, son. I'm just messing with you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表