但他对一致性并不感冒
But he doesn't have a thing for consistency.
他的搭档告诉Kensi和Deeks
His partner told Kensi and Deeks that
Baker做什么事情都不会超过几周的时间
Baker doesn't do anything for more than a few weeks at a time.
好吧 那么我同意 这很有趣
Well, then I agree, this is interesting.
拿到搜查令 让Kensi和Deeks去看看
Get a warrant, have Kensi and Deeks check it out.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
- 嘿 伙计 - 不 不需要
- Hey, buddy. - Nope, no need.
我知道你为什么在这里
I know why you're here.
找到指纹了吗
Get a hit on the prints yet?
你说什么
Excuse me?
指纹
Fingerprints.
这地方到处都有 对吗 你找到了吗
Got to be all over this place, right? You get a hit yet?
我听到了你说的话
I heard what you said.
我问你几个问题吧 好吗
Why don't you let me ask the questions, okay?
- 是的 是的 - 你昨天晚上在这里上班
- Yeah, yeah. - You work here last night?
呃 是的 是的 直到那两个罪犯没付钱就走了
Uh, yeah, yeah, until those two perps took off without paying.
或者是一个罪犯 到底有多少个凶手
Or was it one perp? How-how many perps we looking at?
- 不要再说罪犯了 - 对不起
- Stop saying "perps." - Sorry.
只是 我最近经常研究犯罪
Just, I've been researching crime a lot lately.
为了我的电影剧本 如果你想看一下
For my screenplay. Actually, if you ever wanted to take a look...
我不太喜欢阅读
I'm not much for reading.
或者把事情写下来
Or writing things down.
洛杉矶警局在Baker的酒店房♥间里发现了这个
LAPD found this in Baker's hotel room.
笔记本电脑还在里面
Laptop still inside.
关于这个女人 你能告诉我什么
What can you tell me about this woman?
呃 她只在这里待了几分钟
Uh, she was only here a few minutes.
她说什么要飞回弗吉尼亚
She said something about flying back to Virginia.
总之 她就在那里坐下来 她立即开始与我们的无名氏调情
Anyway, she sat down right there and she immediately started flirting with our John Doe.
他不是我们的无名氏
He's not our John Doe.
他甚至不是一个无名氏
He's not even a John Doe.
这就是和她说话的那个人吗
Is this the guy she was talking to?
呃 是的 是的 就是他
Uh, yeah, yeah, that's him.
当他注意到他的包也不见了时 他变得很不高兴
He got pretty upset when he noticed his bag was gone, too.
她肯定整晚都在针对Baker
She must have been targeting Baker all night.
好的 所以她在等待
Okay, so she waits,
找到一个时间 她可以分散他的注意力 以便带着他的行李箱溜走
finds a time where she can distract him long enough to sneak away with his suitcase.
在她逃跑之前 他追上了她
Before she get away, he catches up with her.
而我们都知道结局如何
And we all know how that ended.
对不起
Sorry.
问题是
Question is,
箱子里有什么东西对他如此重要
what was in that suitcase that was so important to him?
我们可能有办法找到答案
We might have a way to find out.
那是什么 智能芯片吗
What is that, one of those smart tags?
是的 你把它放在钱包或皮包里
Yeah, you put it in a wallet or a purse,
任何你不想丢失踪迹的东西
anything you don't want to lose track of.
嗯 考虑到他为拿回那个包的搏斗方式
Well, consideringthe way he fought to get that bag back...
意味着他在里面放了一个追踪器 这样他就不会丢失目标了
It might mean he put a tracker in it so he wouldn't lose it in the first place.
哇 看看这个工作区
Wow, look at this workspace.
嗯 看起来他并没有完成任何实际工作
Well, it doesn't really look like he's been getting any actual work done.
哼 这就奇怪了 为什么他一直在付钱
Huh, which is weird why he keeps paying for it,
考虑到他的游牧生活方式
considering his nomadic lifestyle.
好吧 也许他在等待灵感的降临
Well, maybe he's waiting for inspiration to strike.
是的 这是他的错误 因为你不应该等待灵感的降临
Yeah, that's his mistake, because you should never wait for inspiration to strike,
你应该去追求它
you should go after it.
好吧 你可以把这话告诉达利
Well, you can tell that to Salvador Dali,
因为你知道他们怎么说吗
'cause you know what they say?
他们说 他著名的融化的时钟
They say that his famous melting clocks
指达利超现实主义代表作《记忆的永恒》
实际上是根据一块被放在阳光下太久的
was actually based on a block of Camembert
卡芒贝尔奶酪创作的
that was left in the sun for too long.
呃 简单的问题 到底谁是 他们
Uh, quick question. Who's "they," exactly?
呃 历史学家和学者
Uh, historians and scholars.
也许我是在Snapple瓶盖上读到的
Maybe I read it on a Snapple cap.
我的观点是 艺术可以在最不可能的地方找到
My point is that art can be found in the most unlikely of places.
就像一个装满了睁大眼睛娃娃的盒子
Like a box full of wide-eyed dolls?
我说的是艺术 不是噩梦
I said art, not nightmares.
哦 爸爸 我爱你
Oh, Daddy, I love you.
好了 现在我知道我这周要在治疗中谈论什么了
Okay, now I know what I'm gonna be talking about in therapy this week.
你不去治疗
You don't go to therapy.
- 我现在做的 - 稍等一下
- I do now. - Hold on a second.
我觉得这里有东西 刀子
I feel something in here. Knife?
对的
Yeah.
- 就在那里 - 是的
- Right there? - Yeah.
- 那是什么 - 哎呦喂
- What do you got? - Oh, man.
这是微芯片吗
Is that a microchip?
"AT-4756" A-T
"AT-4756." A-T.
Baker的公♥司♥名称是什么
What was Baker's company name?
Almaya Technautics
Almaya Technautics.
Deeks 所有的都有
Deeks, it's in all of them.
因此 也许这从来不是为了获得Baker的机器人
So, maybe this was never about gaining access to Baker's robots.
也许这段时间以来 Baker一直在秘密地
Maybe this whole time, Baker has been secretly
出♥售♥他们研发的微芯片
selling the microchips that are running them.
为什么我对我们刚才所做的事好内疚
Why do I feel guilty about what we just did?
为什么我觉得他们的眼睛还在看着我
Why do I feel like their eyes are still watching me?
还有 为什么我觉得我在听 童趣 的重制版
And why do I feel like I'm listening to a reboot of Child's Play?
Fatima 你发现了什么
Fatima, what do you got?
看起来这些微芯片似乎都是现场可编程门阵列
Looks like these microchips all appear to be field-programmable gate arrays.
哦 我自己一直 呃 更喜欢紫霜的味道
Oh, I've always, uh, preferred the purple frost flavor myself.
- 门阵列 不是佳得乐 - 哦 哦
- Gate arrays. Not Gatorade. - Oh. Oh.
如你所知 这些半导体是大多数技术的核心
As you know, these semiconductors are the brains of most technology.
但是 与ASIC芯片不同 ASIC芯片是为一个特定目的而设计的
But, unlike ASIC chips, which are designed for one specific purpose,
ASIC: 专用集成电路
FPGA是可定制的
FPGA's are customizable.
FPGA: 现场可编程门阵列
这意味着它们可以被重新用于所有不同类型的技术
Meaning they can be repurposed for all different types of technology.
从洗碗机到Baker的自主机器人 应有尽有
Everything from dishwashers to Baker's autonomous robots.
那么这是否意味着它们可以被重新编程
So does that mean that they can be reprogrammed
在无人机和巡航导弹等武器中工作
to work in weapons like drones and cruise missiles?
是的 这就是为什么禁止公♥司♥将其出口到敌国 如
Yes, that's why companies are prohibited from exporting them to enemy countries like
俄♥罗♥斯♥或中国 他们急切地想得到它们
Russia or China, who are desperate to get their hands on them.
这意味着 这些国家
Which means that those countries
可能愿意支付一笔巨款来补救这个问题
could probably be willing to pay a hefty sum to remedy that problem.
如果那是真的 看起来Baker一直在接受他们的提议
And if that's true, it looks like Baker's been taking them up on that offer.
我再和他的合伙人联♥系♥
I'll get in touch with his partner again,
看看我们是否能查出还有多少芯片下落不明
see if we can find out how many more are unaccounted for.
- 哟 Callen Sam - Rountree 你有什么发现
- Yo, Callen, Sam. - What do you got, Rountree?
我们拿到了访问附在笔记本电脑上的iCloud账户的授权书
We got a warrant to access the iCloud account that was attached to the laptop
你们在Baker的邮差包里发现的
you guys found in Baker's messenger bag.
我还在搜索短♥信♥和邮件
I'm still searching through the texts and emails.
看起来一切都很光明正大
It looks like everything's above board.
是的 这家伙是以技术工作为职业的
Yeah, this guy's made a career working in technology.
他绝不会在他的个人设备上做任何非法的事情
He would never do anything illegal on his personal devices.
他太聪明了 不会这样
He's way too smart for that.
嗯 幸运的是他的行李也是如此 你是对的
Well, luckily so is his luggage. You were right.
这个人拥有的一切似乎都与自己的应用程序有关
Everything this guy owned seems to be linked to its own app,
包括一个贵得离谱的智能手提箱
including one for a ridiculously expensive smart suitcase.
你不是为行李箱付费 而是为体验付费
You don't pay for the suitcase, you pay for the experience.
你能得到它的位置吗
Were you able to get a location on it?
它已经遍布整个城市
It's been all over the city,
看起来它最近在市中心的一个停车场停止了移♥动♥
Looks like it recently stopped moving in a parking lot downtown.
我现在把地址发给你
I'm sending you the address now.
- 谢谢你 Rountree - 不 我不会平静下来
- Thanks, Rountree. - No, I will not calm down.
我目前正在处理一个涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥的问题
I am currently dealing with a matter of national security.
我不仅有美国海军部长在我的脖子上呼吸
I not only have the Secretary of the United States Navy breathing down my neck,
我还有海军研究局给我发的四字短♥信♥ 会让George Carlin脸红
I also have ONR texting me four-letter words that would make George Carlin blush.
George Carlin脱口秀演员
我连杯咖啡都喝不上
Now, I can barely commit to a cup of coffee,
你还真让我答应去吃晚饭啊
and you actually expect me to commit to dinner?
和甜点
And dessert.
你把邦德锅放在哪里了
Where do you keep your Bundt pan?
Bundt pan: 类似气锅形状的一种做蛋糕的模具 还没有官方的中文翻译
哇喔 哇喔
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表