Yeah, something popped?
不 还没有 但他们要求提供更多信息
No, not yet, but they asking for more information.
他们说我爸爸可能是个不错的候选人
They said my dad could be a good candidate.
那很好啊
That would be great.
是不错
Be really great.
哟 Fatima
Yo, Fatima.
来看下这个
Come check this out.
我一直在调查Newsome的财务状况
So, I've been looking into Newsome's finances.
没有什么不寻常的
There's nothing out of the ordinary.
我是说 他拿到工资后
I mean, his paychecks come in,
支付了账单 钱就没了
and the money goes out as soon as he pays his bills.
我能感同身受
I can relate.
但看这个 他的女儿在佩珀代因大学就读
But get this, his daughter is enrolled at Pepperdine,
且没有任何经济援助
and there's no financial aid listed,
她开着一辆新款路虎揽胜
and she drives a late model Range Rover.
Newsome的薪水根本不够
Newsome's salary couldn't cover that.
确实 在过去一年里
Nope, and I haven't found any income listed
我没有发现他前妻或女儿的任何收入
for his ex-wife or his daughter over the past year.
所以你认为他真的是黑警
So you think he really is dirty?
我不知道 但如果他和这些军♥火♥贩子沆瀣一气
I don't know, but if he is working with these gunrunners,
他将尽其所能 不惜一切代价保护他们免受我们团队的伤害
he's gonna do everything in his power to protect them from our team at all cost.
你的演讲稿写好了吗
You got your speech written?
在写了
It's a work in progress.
- 只要别让我或你自己难堪就行 - 哦
- Just don't embarrass me or yourself. - Oh.
还有 别讲大马士革的故事
And don't tell the Damascus story.
大马士革的故事很有趣
Damascus story is funny.
在人多眼杂的时候 就不是了
Not in mixed company, it's not.
说到这里
Speaking of which...
你好啊 Sam
What's up, Sam?
好啊
Sup?
旁边这位
Other guy.
就不能在电♥话♥里说吗
Couldn't have done this over the phone, huh?
我以为你很聪明
I thought you were in intelligence.
他最近有压力
He's been under a little stress.
哦 对的 婚礼
Oh, right, the wedding.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我结了四次婚 两次还是同一人
You know, I was married four times, twice to the same guy.
你知道我从他们每人身上学到什么吗
You know what I learned with each one?
和你一起生活很愉快吗
That you're a joy to live with?
不要结婚
Don't do it.
但后来 当然了 我一直在结婚 所以
But then, of course, I kept getting married, so
我是惩罚的恶魔
I'm a devil for punishment.
你有什么可以提供的
You got something for us?
是的 你的下属告诉我了
Yeah, your minions filled me in.
这个 呃 你那ATF伙计卧底的团体
This, uh, this group that your ATF dude is undercover with,
据我所知 那些人都精神不正常
from what I've heard, these guys are psychopaths.
让瓦格纳兄弟看起来像童子军
Make the Wagner fellas look like Boy Scouts.
你有头领的名字吗
You got a name for the leader?
还没有
Not yet.
他们 呃 非常孤僻 总在暗地活动
They're, uh, very insular and run low to the ground.
他们就像幽灵一样
These guys are like ghosts.
任何离他们太近的人通常都会消失
Anybody who gets too close to 'em usually disappears.
古老的 夜与雾法令
The old Nacht und Nebel.
夜与雾法令: 1941年 由希♥特♥勒♥颁布 根据法令任何"威胁德国安全者"将以极秘密方式逮捕 即在"夜与雾"掩护之下 许多人由此失踪 其下落无人知晓
没人愿意谈论他们 因为担心他们会消失
Nobody wants to talk about 'em for fear of being disappeared.
这些是不能在电♥话♥里告诉我们吗
And you couldn't have told us that on the phone?
也许吧
Maybe.
但那样我就见不到Sam了
But then I wouldn't get to see Sam.
但你什么都没有给我们呀
But you've got nothing for us?
也不是 听着 网上的传言是
No, not nothing. Look, the chatter on the wires
那些人凌驾于法律之上 因为有原始的情报
is that these guys float above the law because of primo intel.
他们与执法部门的人有合作吗
Are they working with someone in law enforcement?
目前还不清楚 但我有过一些 调查
Unclear so far, but I've got some... soft, uh, inquiries out there,
但只要你们的订单准备好了 我会给你们一些答案的
but I'll have something for you by the time your order's ready.
什么订单
What order?
你能得到的价值200美元的各种糕点
The $200 worth of assorted pastry that you're getting.
那我们要怎么处理200美元的各种糕点呢
And what are we gonna do with $200 of assorted pastries?
吃掉它 送掉它 进行义卖♥♥
Eat it, give it away, have a bake sale.
我不在乎 但是这个
I don't care, but this...
咨♥询♥不再是免费的了
this does not come for free anymore.
你会加入一些红丝绒蛋糕吗
You gonna slide in some of that red velvet?
哦 是的 你知道还有什么吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. You know what else?
- 我还会放入手指饼干给你们 - 真棒
- I got some ladyfingers for you. - Nice.
好吧
Okay.
Fatima 我们需要和海军军械专家谈谈
Fatima, we're gonna need to speak to a naval ordnance specialist.
好的
Will do.
你不觉得奇怪吗 Newsome并没有问
You think it's odd that Newsome hasn't asked why
我们为什么支持他 而不是他的机构
we're backing him up instead of his own agency?
也许他和Kilbride有谈过
Maybe he had that conversation with Kilbride.
嘿 你在找什么特别的东西吗
Hey, is it something specific you're looking for?
没有 但当Nina试图弄清楚是谁在操纵这次行动时
No, but as Nina tries to figure out who's running this operation,
我们将从武器方面着手
we'll come at it from the weapons side.
收到
Copy that.
下次我们会通过电♥话♥联♥系♥
Next time we are doing this over the phone.
手指饼干
Ladyfingers.
拜托
Please.
随你怎么说 纸杯蛋糕
Whatever you say, cupcake.
快到响尾蛇出没的季节了吗
Is it almost rattlesnake season?
难道不是一直都这样吗
Isn't it always rattlesnake season?
不 冬季不会 它们是冷血动物
No, not in the winter. They're cold-blooded reptiles.
话说 我就是这样救Darrel Dinkins的
Remember, that's how I saved Darrel Dinkins
从在他脖子上的大蟒蛇那救下来 还记得吗
from that boa constrictor on his neck. Remember that?
- 哦 是的 - 放了块冰在那儿
- Oh, yes. - Put ice packs on there?
- 我讲过没有 - 是的 都快一万次了
- I tell you that story? - You did. Like 10,000 times.
是啊 这在当时是件大事 甚至做了 呃
Yeah. It was a big deal at the time. Even made the, uh...
上报纸了 没错 我知道
Newspapers, yeah. I know.
你妈妈还向我展示了大约一万次这些剪报
Mama Deeks also showed me those clippings about 10,000 times.
好吧 但是Rosa知道这些我的故事吗
Yeah, but does Rosa know? Does our daughter know the story of my, uh...
爬行动物的英雄主义
reptilian heroism?
我真的觉得我们的女儿不需要知道这些
I really feel like our daughter doesn't need to know that.
你懂的 给她一个更好未来的机会
You know, give her a chance at a better future.
哇 你今天真是太刻薄了
Wow, you are just mean-spirted today.
这是Kensi 说吧
Go for Kensi.
请汇报情况 探员们
Looking for a sitrep, agents.
呃 我们大概在12分钟后就位
Uh, we will be in position in about 12 minutes.
Newsome有什么新的情况吗
Anything new to report on Newsome?
Fatima和Rountree在他的财务报告中发现了一些可疑项目
Well, Fatima and Rountree found some questionable items
他们正在深入调查
in his financials, they're digging deeper into that.
我得承认 对于这种情况的人来说 他是很冷静的
I got to be honest, he is pretty chill for a guy in his situation.
所以 要么他真是一个冷静的人
So, either he is a real cool customer
要么他知道一些我们不知道的东西
or he knows something we don't.
就像我们一直听说的这些雇佣兵
Like maybe these mercs we keep hearing about
实际上对他并不构成威胁 因为他们是一伙的
aren't actually a danger to him because he's in bed with them?
是的 但他为什么会同意和我们见面
Yeah, but then why would he agree to meet with us?
也许是想知道我们掌握了什么
Maybe to find out what we know.
是的 但这仍然不能解释他为什么要我们掩护
Yeah, but that still doesn't explain why he'd want us on overwatch.
除非他打算利用你作为不在场证明
Unless he plans to use you as an alibi.
你认为这整件事是为了表演吗
You think this whole thing is for show?
可能是 也可能是陷阱
Could be. Or a trap.
我已经派Sam和Callen去和他的特别探员主管谈话了
I have sent Sam and Callen to speak with his SAC.
在外面保持警觉
Keep your wits about you out there.
好 我们会的
Yeah, will do.
咱俩想到一块儿了吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
薄荷糖是恶魔的糖果吗
That Thin Mints are the devil's candy?
什么
What?
我们应该找一个新的监视位置 因为Newsome可能在陷害我们
That we should find a new overwatch position because Newsome's probably setting us up?
我也知道你此刻的想法
I know what you're thinking now, too.
你在想 天呐 我只是觉得很幸运
You're thinking, "God, I just feel so lucky
他不仅是我的搭档 还是我的丈夫
that he's not only my partner but he's my husband."
是啊 幸运的我
Yep. Lucky, lucky me.
来带个话题 #祝福
Just #Blessed.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表