Yes, sir.
好的 应该很快就会到了
All right. Should be there soon.
我有没有告诉你 我读过Tom Olsen的所有四本书
Did I tell you that I read all four of Tom Olsen's books?
- 好看吗 - 好看极了
- So, were they good? - They're awesome.
因为他确实有过这样的生活
I mean, because he actually lived the life,
你知道 他不写超级英雄
you know, he doesn't write superheroes,
他写的是真实的人物 他们会害怕 会受伤
he writes real characters, they get scared, they get hurt.
他们是伟大的 你可以看看
They're great. You should read them.
我更倾向于 "等它拍成电影"的那种人
I'm more of a "wait till it gets to the movie" kind of guy.
- 当然 你是 - 是的
- Of course you are. - Yeah.
好的 我们来看看 嗯
All right. Let's see here, um...
当地人只能追踪到Tom的脚印
Locals were only able to track Tom's footprints
在距离冲突点大约20码的地方 他就消失了
for about 20 yards from the point of conflict, and then he disappears.
我想这是有道理的
Which I guess makes sense,
因为Darren McCal孩童时期在科罗拉多
since Darren McCall was trained by an expert tracker and scout
接受一位专家级的追踪者和侦察员训练
in Colorado when he was a kid.
谁是Darren McCall
And who's Darren McCall?
他是Tom每本书中的主角
He's the lead character in every one of Tom's books.
而他对自己的专业技能写得极其详细
And he writes about his skill with such detail
也就是说 Darren会什么 Tom就会什么
and expertise that what Darren knows, Tom knows.
有道理
Makes sense.
哦 不
Oh, no...
游骑兵刚刚发现了四个独♥立♥的鞋印追着Tom
Rangers just found four separate boot tracks going after Tom.
四对一
Four against one.
看来 Tom面临一场地狱般的战斗
Looks like Tom's in for one hell of a fight.
是的
Yep.
我们也是如此
So are we.
你们真的需要换掉这些杂♥志♥
You guys really need to swap out these magazines.
没有人关心2009年的年度最佳汽车是什么
Nobody cares what the car of the year was in 2009.
我在意
I care.
那是我拿到驾照的一年
That was the year I got my driver's license.
哦 天哪 我有和你同龄的牛仔裤
Oh, geez. I have jeans as old as you.
好吧 你很幸运 因为这些牛仔裤又开始流行了
Well, you're in luck, 'cause those jeans are back in style.
- 嘿 两位 - 嘿
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
我是Marina 我没听清你姓什么
This is Marina... I didn't catch your last name.
我没有说出来
I didn't throw it.
没关系的Castor Marina和我是老相识了
That's okay, Castor. Marina and I go way back.
哇
Whoa!
这是为了京都
That was for Kyoto.
嘿 我不知道你在那家店
Hey, I didn't know you were in that store.
不知道还是不关心
Didn't know or didn't care?
我得在这里躺一会儿
I'm just gonna lay here for a second.
有人喜欢你吗 Sabatino
Does anybody like you, Sabatino?
第三任妻子
Third wife?
- 我是Marina - 你好 特别探员Namazi
- I'm Marina. - Hi. Special Agent Namazi.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
- 那么 你在中情局与Tom一起工作 - 是的 还有这个白♥痴♥
- So, you worked with Tom at the Agency? - Yeah. And this moron.
嘿 你等我站起来的
Hey, don't make me stand.
在你的办公室告诉我Tom的事后
After your office told me what happened to Tom,
我让我们的团队做了一些调查
I had our team do some digging.
我相信你的团队非常擅长于这种挖掘
I'm sure your team is very good at that digging.
因此 不具体说明我们是如何获得情报的
So, not specifying how we got our information,
但上个月在Huntington海滩的签售会上确实出现过威胁
but there was a credible threat at a book signing in Huntington Beach last month.
在Tom到达签名会现场之前 这家伙就被保安赶出去了
The guy was diverted by security before Tom got to the signing.
Tom甚至都不知道发生了这样的事情 这很值得怀疑
It's doubtful that Tom even knew that it happened.
有名字吗
Did you get a name?
- 啊 我的脚受伤了 - Luke Austin
- Ah, my foot hurts. - Luke Austin.
一如既往 与你打交道很愉快 Marina
As always, you are a pleasure to deal with, Marina,
仿佛一缕阳光
and a little ray of sunshine.
你想让我向你吐口水
You want me to spit on you?
哦哟 来真的 你想我了
Well, it's official. You miss me.
她想我了
She misses me.
似乎是这样
Seems like it.
请进
Enter.
长官 Kensi和Lance刚刚到犹他州
Sir, Kensi and Lance just landed in Utah.
他们现在正在前往犯罪现场的路上
They're on their way to the crime scene now.
那个在Tom Olsen的签售会上被赶走的人怎么样了
What about that guy who was removed from Tom Olsen's book signing?
Luke Austin 我能够找到他 而且
Luke Austin. I was able to locate him, and...
Sabatino和Fatima现在正赶去和他谈话
Sabatino and Fatima are on their way to talk to him now.
我告诉他们 他有四把手♥枪♥和一把AR-15注册在名下
I made them aware that he has four handguns and an AR-15 registered.
好吧 那么他还不是重刑犯 还有什么问题吗
Well, then he's not a felon yet. Anything else?
嗯 他的社交媒体有关枪♥支♥和摩托车俱乐部的帖子相当多
Well, his social media is pretty heavy on the guns and motorcycle clubs.
他是会员吗
Is he a member?
看起来不像 而且他甚至没有摩托车驾照
Doesn't look like it, and he doesn't even have a motorcycle license.
但我现在正在进行搜索 看看是否有这些俱乐部
But I'm running a search now to see if any of those clubs
曾经在社交媒体上骂过Tom或他的任何书
ever called out Tom or any of his books on social media.
好吧 聪明 把出版公♥司♥的副总裁的号♥码发给我 嗯
All right, smart, and send me that VP at the publishing company's number, um...
收到 她的名字叫Kelsey Shore
Copy that, her name's Kelsey Shore.
是的 我想问问Kelsey为什么她隐瞒了Luke Austin的信息
Yeah, well, I want to ask Kelsey why she withheld this information on Luke Austin.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
他们发现Tom的背包里装满了鹿肉 没有其他东西
they found Tom's pack outrig filled with deer meat and nothing else.
他们还发现了两支自动步♥枪♥
They also found two automatic rifles.
当地的实验室检查了枪♥支♥ 没有指纹 但得到了这个
Local lab looked at them-- no fingerprints, but get this--
枪♥支♥的零件上没有序列号♥
the frames and receivers had no serial numbers.
- 幽灵枪 - 是的 无法追踪
- Ghost guns. - Yeah. Untraceable.
你呢 你想出了什么
You? What'd you figure out?
Tom在这里好一番战斗
Tom put up one hell of a fight.
用他的弓把第一个人打倒在这里
Takes the first guy down with his bow over here.
然后他退到掩体♥位♥置
Then he retreats to cover position,
掏出手♥枪♥ 开火
takes fire, pulls out his handgun,
然后把第二个人击倒在山下
then drops the second guy down the hill.
然后通过那些灌木丛向东撤退
Then retreats to the east through those bushes.
所以我们认为他是从那里消失的
So we're thinking he disappeared through there?
- 是的 - 好的
- Yeah. - All right.
- 过去吗 - 你先请
- Shall we? - After you.
Austin在那家五金店工作
Austin works at that hardware store.
- 他应该随时会离开 - 很好
- He should be off any minute. - Nice.
在他上车之前拦住他
Stop him before he gets to his vehicle.
你知道 他带着枪的几率很低
You know, the odds are low that he'll have his gun on him.
是的 每隔一段时间 我就会有一个好主意
Yeah, every once in a while, I'll have a good idea.
什么
What?
没有什么
Nothing.
什么 你在看我
What? You're looking at me.
这 这真的没什么
It's-it's really nothing.
其实 好吧
Actually, okay.
每个人都说你是话痨
Everyone says that you talk a mile a minute,
和Kensi说 你就是搞笑
and Kensi says that you're straight up hilarious.
- 她这么说了 - 是的 那么是什么原因呢
- She said that? - Yeah, so what gives?
你今天几乎没有和我说话
You've barely talked to me today,
而我还没有听到你说过一件热闹的事情
and I haven't heard you say one hilarious thing,
甚至没有什么边缘性的幽默
nothing even borderline humorous.
嗯 你知道 也许这些都是粗略的概括
Well, you know, maybe those are gross generalizations
我是谁 当我还是个年轻人的时候
of who I was when I was a younger man.
- 哦 从六个月前开始 - 是的 人们可以改变
- Oh, from six months ago? - Yeah, people can change.
好的 很好 也许这只是我的问题
Okay. Fine. Maybe it's just me.
也许是这样
Maybe it is.
好了 好了 不仅仅是你
Okay, okay. It's not just you.
这是你这个年龄段所有人的特征
It's everyone your age.
- 每个人在我的年龄段的人 - 你真没幽默感
- Everyone my age? - You've got no sense of humor.
- 没有冒犯的意思 - 部分接受
- No offense. - Some taken.
你知道 一切都那么在意 那么严肃 那么
You know, everything's so precious and serious and so,
你不能这么说 你知道吗
you can't say that, you know?
但如果我真的说了 而且很有趣呢
But what if I did say that and it's funny?
好吗 真的很有趣 但它冒犯了你
All right? Really funny, but it offends you,
然后现在我就会接到那个电♥话♥
and then now I'm gonna get that call.
- 什么电♥话♥ - 哦 来吧
- What call? - Oh, come on.
你知道 NCIS人力资源部门女士的电♥话♥
You know, the call from the NCIS HR lady.
那个有一只好眼睛的人 而且是一个完整的调查 对吗
The one with the one good eye, you know, and it's a whole production, right?
然后这些东西 它们被放在一个文件里
And then those things, they go in a file.
嗯 嗯 那是什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表