我的美国民众
My fellow Americans,
2003年
在伊♥拉♥克♥的主要作战行动已经结束
major combat operations in Iraq have ended.
在伊♥拉♥克♥战争中
In the battle of Iraq,
美国和我们的盟友取得了胜利
the United Statesand our allies have prevailed.
湖景步道
救命 来人啊
Help! Someone help!
救命 来人啊
Help! Someone! Help!
现今
停
Stop.
嘿
Hey.
是的 是她的 好的
Yeah, it's hers, all right.
你这边哪个团队最优秀
Who's your best team in the area?
很好
Great.
== 海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶 第十四季 第17集 ==
== 翻译: 曾经的Callen ==
== 校对: 小怪 ==
本字幕仅用于交流 学习之用
禁止用于任何商业用途 否则后果自负
== 过往字幕请往subhd.com下载 ==
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you,
但Rosa需要课外活动来申请大学
but Rosa needs extracurriculars for her college applications.
是的 但耶鲁大学啥时候关心过他们的法学生能不能旋转舞棒
Yeah, but since when does Yale care if their law students can twirl a baton?
- 什么 - 亲爱的 法庭不是做体操的地方
- What? - The courtroom is no place for gymnastics, my dear.
不 不 他们关心的是全面发展的学生
No, no, no. They care about well-rounded students.
但那 旋转舞棒 彩旗队 不是体操
But also, baton twirling? Color Guard, not gymnastics.
是的 但这可能非常危险 她可能会从平衡木上掉下来
Yeah, but it can be super dangerous. She could fall off the balance beam,
她可能会撞到头 也可能会得脑震荡 或者吸入粉笔灰
she could hit her head, she could get a concussion, or she could breathe in the chalk dust.
我打赌这对她不好
I bet that's not good for her.
好吧 安全先生 你何不告诉我
Okay, Mr. Safety, why don't you tell me
你想让我们的女儿做什么
what you would like your daughter to do.
- 田径 - 胫骨夹伤
- Track? - Shin splints.
- 水球 - 呃 很明显会氯中毒
- Water polo? - Uh, chlorine poisoning, obviously.
- 视听社团 - 触电
- AV Club? - Electrocution.
- 停下 - 我知道 我知道
- Stop. - I know, I know. I know,
对不起 我只是半开玩笑
I'm sorry. I'm only half-joking.
亲爱的 我也希望Rosa安全
Sweetie, I want Rosa to be safe, too,
但她不能让自己在泡泡里过一辈子
but she cannot spend her life covered in bubble wrap.
你说的对 你是对的
You're right. You're right.
我在想 我们也许可以放一些轻到中等的填充物
I was just thinking maybe we could just do a light to medium layer of packing peanuts?
- 我要去破案了 是的 - 我要去破案了
- I'm gonna go solve cases. Yeah. - I'm gonna go solve cases.
- 嘿 我们有新案子吗 - 不完全是
- Hey. We got a new case? - Not exactly.
那么 没有案子吗
So, there's not a case?
有的 只是不是新案子
We do, it's just not new.
是2003年的
It's from 2003.
好吧 我们不处理悬案 那为什么我们要处理这个案子
Uh, okay, we don't work cold cases. So why are we handling this one?
我们被要求协助NCIS的悬案凶杀组
We've been asked to assist NCIS's Cold Case Homicide Unit.
刚刚在一起悬案中发现了新的证据
New evidence was just uncovered in a case
涉及一位叫Britney Perez的失踪海军士官
involving a missing Navy petty officer named Britney Perez.
Britney Perez 为什么听起来很耳熟
Britney Perez. Why-why does that sound familiar?
去年 Britney的案子成了一个纪录片的主题
Well, Britney's case was the subject of a docuseries that came out last year.
哦 对的 好吧 所以找到她了吗
That's right. Okay, so they found her?
没有 只是她的车
No. Just her car.
一位徒步旅行者昨天在卡斯泰克湖发现了它
A hiker spotted it at Castaic Lake yesterday.
严格说 他们是在湖中发现的
Well, technically, they found it in the lake.
但是水位太低了 你可以从步道上看到它
But water levels are so low that you could see it from a trail.
我不敢相信我会这么说 但感谢上帝为气候变化做出贡献
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but thank God for climate change.
不 这仍然感觉不对
Nope, that still feels wrong.
我们需要通知Kilbride吗
Uh, should we alert Kilbride?
不 让他多花点时间和他儿子在一起
No. Let's let that man spend some time with his son.
我们可以处理这个 Sam的Callen在哪儿
We can handle this. Where's, uh, Sam and Callen?
他们在去事发现场的路上
They're on their way to the crime scene.
重大案件应对小组派了一队人去搜寻湖泊
And MCRT has a team down there combing the lake.
附近有她家人吗
Does she have any family close by?
有 她母亲
Yes, her mother.
看起来她还没有得到通知
And it looks like she hasn't been informed yet.
我无法想象失去一个孩子却不知道发生了什么
I can't imagine losing a child and not knowing what happened.
是的 我们去和她妈妈谈谈
Yeah, we'll go talk to the mom.
如果没有其他发现 我们可以给她一些答案
If nothing else, maybe we can give her some answers.
好的
Okay.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
Alex
Alex.
呃 这只是暂时的 Deb和我仍在努力解决问题
Uh, it's just temporary. Deb and I are still trying to work things out.
- 我冲了些咖啡 - 我的衣服要挂哪里
- I-I made some coffee. - Where can I hang my...?
随便 哪里都可以
Anywhere. Anywhere's fine.
那么
So...
公♥司♥的情况如何
How are things at the firm?
呃 是的 很好
Uh, yeah, great.
我刚有了新客户
I just got a new client.
这是一家从事加密货币交易所的科技公♥司♥
It's a tech company working on a cryptocurrency exchange.
我觉得会很好
I think it's gonna be really good.
我想说的是 试一试 你不会损失什么
All I'm saying is: give it a shot. What do you got to lose?
- 著名的遗言 - 我想说你有点戏剧化了
- Famous last words. - I'd say you're being a tad dramatic.
我能告诉Anna你答应了
Can I tell Anna it's a yes?
当然不行 我们能不能别再谈论Anna了
Absolutely not. And can we please stop talking about Anna?
我们不是在说Anna 我们说的是Stacy
We're not talking about Anna. We're talking about Stacy.
不 是你在说Stacy
No, you're talking about Stacy.
我都不知道她是谁
I don't even know who this person is.
好吧 她是Anna的伴娘
Okay, she's Anna's maid of honor.
这就是为何会如此完美 你是我的伴郎
Which is why this is so perfect. You're my best man--
- 目前是 - 又这么戏精
- For now. - Again with the drama.
听着 咱先暂停 要不还会很离谱的 好吗
Look, can we just drop it? Or there will be drama. All right?
好吧 那么你会考虑一下吗
Okay, so you'll think about it?
特别探员Van Zant
Special Agent Van Zant?
等我一会儿
Give us a second.
特别探员Van Zant是我父亲 你们可以叫我Daisy
Special Agent Van Zant was my father. You can call me Daisy.
好的 Daisy 我是Callen 这是Sam
Okay, Daisy. I'm Callen, this is Sam.
我们能帮什么
How can we help?
靠近点 尽量不要挡道
Stay close by. Try not to get in the way.
第一个悬案
First cold case?
是的
Yeah.
俩人头一回啊 这会很有趣
Couple of virgins. This'll be fun.
我从2004年开始处理案子
I've been working cases since '04.
解决的案件比身边的两个探员加起来还要多
Solved more of them than the next two agents combined.
我喜欢你的谦逊
I like your modesty.
女人的自信会让你感到不舒服吗 Callen探员
Confidence in a woman make you uncomfortable, Agent Callen?
好吧 如果是这样的话 那么我就要娶错女人了
Well, if it did, then I'm about to marry the wrong woman.
祝贺你的婚礼
Congratulations on the wedding.
就像我说的 我是我们这里最好的 但这个案子拿住我了
Like I said, I'm the best we've got, but this one's had my number.
这又是为什么呢
And why is that?
一句话 证据
In a word, evidence.
之前什么都没有 直到现在
There wasn't any. Until now.
Daisy
Daisy.
跟紧
Stay close.
先生们 欢迎来到悬案组
Welcome to Cold Case, gentleman.
嘿 验尸官刚刚确认尸体是Perez军士
Hey. Coroner just identified the body as Petty Officer Perez.
祝你好运
Good luck.
Kensi和Deeks这就和Britney的妈妈见面
Kensi and Deeks are about to meet with Britney's mom.
他们会通知她的
They'll inform her.
传递这个消息从来都很难
No easy way to deliver that news.
好吧 至少消息出自我们 而不是
Well, at least it's coming from us and not...
那么 最初调查的探员是谁
So who were the agents on the original investigation?
当地外勤办公室的几个人 Walker和Haskins
Couple of guys from the local field office, Walker and Haskins.
我来之前两人都退休了
Both retired before I got here.
我想Walker搬到了佛罗里达 Haskins几年前就去世了
I think Walker moved to Florida and Haskins died some years back.
- 你怎么看 - 这样说吧
- What's your take? - Put it this way:
有好的工作 也有马虎的工作
There's good work, there's sloppy work,
然后就会变得乱七八糟
and then there's whatever the hell this was.
难怪这个案子最终会落到我们头上
It's no wonder the case ended up with us.
他们确认了嫌疑人吗
Did they identify any suspects?
有一个 Aaron Baker军士
One. Petty Officer Aaron Baker.
Britney失踪的前一天晚上
The night before Britney went missing,
一名目击者看到他们两人在酒吧外争吵
a witness saw the two of them arguing outside a bar.
Aaron一定对她说了什么 因为显然她狠狠地打了他一巴掌
And Aaron must've said something to her because apparently she gave him a good slap.
他们在争吵什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表