I begged her not to,
但是她不听
but she didn't listen.
我很害怕 所以那天就离开了
I was so scared I left that day.
再没有和她说过话
Never spoke to her again.
几天后 我在新闻上看到她失踪了
A few days later, I saw she went missing on the news.
这就是为什么你从来没有和调查员谈过
Is that why you never spoke to investigators?
他们为什么会相信我
Why would they believe me?
他们都不相信她
They didn't believe her.
那么 你的犯罪记录并不能使你成为世界上最可信的证人
Well, your criminal record doesn't make you the world's most credible witness.
Aaron是我最好的朋友
Aaron was my best friend,
但这并不意味着我要撒谎来保护他
but that doesn't mean I'd lie to protect him.
也许你是撒谎来保护你自己
Maybe you're lying to protect yourself.
你有没有帮他杀Britney
Did you help him kill Britney?
不 我没有理由去杀她
No. I had no reason to kill her.
但是Aaron这么做了
But Aaron did.
她指控他进行了性侵犯
She accused him of sexual assault.
你不会让你最好朋友的事业毁掉
You couldn't let your best friend's career get ruined.
来自海军家庭
Coming from a Navy family,
你知道那会对他造成什么影响
you knew what that would do to him.
听着
Look...
我不知道还能告诉你们什么
I don't know what else to tell you.
Aaron没有杀Britney 我也没有
Aaron didn't kill Britney and neither did I.
你想提供证明吗
You willing to prove it?
- 提供证明 - 是的 给我们一份你的DNA样本
- Prove it? - Yeah. Give us a DNA sample.
我们将根据证据进行检验 如果你说的是实话 就没有什么可担心的
We'll test it against the evidence. If you're telling the truth, you have nothing to worry about.
我没什么可担心的 我没有杀她
I have nothing to worry about. I didn't kill her.
好吧
Fine.
但你们能快点吗
But can you make it quick?
我还要回去上班的
I have to get back to work.
Fatima
Fatima?
- 帮我接通Daisy - 好的
- Can you get me Daisy? - Yeah, you got it.
当我问你Aaron家庭的时候 你的回答是什么
What was that response for when I asked you about, uh, Aaron's family?
他对海军有多认真
How serious was he about the Navy?
我的意思是 他喜欢海军帮他得到女孩
I mean, he loved that it helped him to get girls.
如果这能说明什么的话
If that tells you anything.
哦 是的 这能说明很多
Oh, yeah, that tells me a lot.
也许入伍不是他的决定 是吧
Maybe it wasn't his decision to enlist, huh?
他有谈起过他的父亲吗
Did he ever talk about his father?
是的
Yeah.
几乎每次喝醉都会谈起
Pretty much any time he got blackout drunk.
应该是一直都这样
Which was pretty much all the time.
我想他的父亲
I think his dad
才是让他喝醉的原因
was the reason he drank so much.
- 比如家庭压力和不可能的期望 - 是的
- Like family pressures and impossible expectations? - Yeah.
而他又是经常都会搞砸
And how anytime he would screw up,
他父亲就会对他大喊大叫
his dad would yell at him,
说Aaron是如何让他感到羞耻的
say how Aaron was embarrassing to him.
我想他比大多数人更难受
I think he had it a lot harder than most.
你认为Aaron会把和Britney的争吵告诉他父亲吗
You think Aaron would tell his father about the argument with Britney?
会的
Well, yeah.
她威胁要去媒体
She threatened to go to the media.
Britney想曝光一切
Britney was gonna blow it up.
- Callen探员 - Aaron室友给了我们一份他的DNA样本
- Agent Callen. - So, Aaron's bunkmate is gonna give us a DNA sample.
- 你的团队有人可以来拿吗 - 算了吧
- Do you have someone from your team that can come down and get it? - Forget it.
不会是他
It's not him.
我们根据家谱搜索结果对牙齿的DNA进行了比对
We ran the DNA from the tooth against the results of a genealogy search,
并得到了与Aaron Baker的匹配
and got a match to Aaron Baker.
等一下 我以为我们已经通过CODIS排除了他
Hold on, I thought we already ruled him out through CODIS.
让我说完 好吗
Would you let me finish?
这是部分匹配
It's a partial match.
是50%吗
Is it 50%?
那就是他父亲Jack
It's his father Jack.
我需要DNA样本来证实
I'll need a DNA sample to confirm.
我们刚好有合适的人来做
We have just the guy for that.
哦 天呐 那里好像有活的东西
Oh, my God, I think there's something alive in there.
好在今天是垃圾处理日
Well, good thing today is trash day.
是啊 要不是我们必须从这么恶心的东西收集DNA
Yeah, it'd be a shame if we had to collect the DNA
那将是一种耻辱 尤其是覆盖在上面的
from something that was not disgusting, covered in...
天知道是什么
God-knows-what.
嘿 我们确定这样做是合法的吗
Hey, guys, are we sure this is totally legal?
是的 根据 被遗弃的DNA法案
Yeah. With the Abandoned DNA Act,
一旦遗传物质进入公共设施
once genetic material's on public property,
我们可以用它做任何我们想做的事
we can do whatever we want with it.
幸运的我们
Lucky us.
更确切地说是幸运的我
More specifically, lucky, lucky me.
好吧 那路边车道上的任何东西都是公共财产
Okay, so anything on the curb lane is public property.
所以 我们可以从垃圾桶里拿出他的纸巾 结束这一天吗
So, we can just grab a tissue out of his trash can and call it a day?
不 不是那么简单的
Well, no, it's not that simple.
我的意思是 我们需要干净的样本
I mean, we need a clean sample.
还要一张照片来证明DNA来自
And a photograph to prove that the DNA is coming from,
或很可能是来自嫌疑人
or most likely, out of the suspect.
哦 我爱这份工作
Oh, I love my job.
我爱这份工作 我有法学学位
I love my job. I have a law degree.
我爱这份工作
I love my job.
注意了
Heads up.
好像他一直在涂油漆
Looks like he's been working on some kind of paint job.
哦 他正把它放进垃圾桶
Oh, and he's putting it in the recycling bin.
哇喔 这家伙真是个怪物
Wow, this guy really is a monster.
好吧 你看到他身上有什么吗
Okay, do you see anything on him?
比如纸巾 厕纸 或类似的东西
Uh, tissues, paper towels, anything like that?
我找到了一次性手套
I've got disposable gloves.
好的 那就行了
Yeah, that'll do it.
这些手套里面会有足够的皮肤细胞
Uh, those gloves will have enough skin cells inside
可以和其他样本做匹配
that we can test with the other sample.
好的 亲爱的 该你上了
All right, sweetheart, you're up.
好的
All right.
让我们开始吧
Let's get it on.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
什么
What?
啊 我的垃圾
Ahh! My trash!
快滚开 我要报♥警♥了 你听见没
Get out of here! I'll call the cops! You hear me?
我是斯巴达克斯
I am Spartacus!
他拿到了吗
Did he get them?
是的
Yeah...
他做得很好
he got 'em all right.
好的
Okay.
艰难的旅程 是吗
Rough trip, huh?
好吧 没有什么是洗个热水澡和睡个好觉解决不了的
Well, nothing that a hot shower and a good night's sleep won't fix.
明天醒来 就会忘记的一干二净
Wake up tomorrow, have forgotten all about it.
爸爸
Dad.
你怎么回来了
What are you doing here?
我应该几年前就做这事
What I should've done years ago.
匹配上了
It's a match.
真的 确定是他吗
Really? We got him?
确定是他
We got him.
我很高兴没有白捡那些垃圾
I'm so glad I didn't touch all that garbage for nothing.
哇喔
Wow.
嘿 伙计们 我们已经确定了与Jack Baker的匹配
Hey, guys? We have a confirmed match to Jack Baker.
我们要回Aaron家了
We are heading back to Aaron's house.
有个小问题
Slight problem.
不 不 没问题
No, no. No, no, no problem.
我们跟丢了Jack
We lost Jack.
听着 洛杉矶警局的监视小组跟踪他到一家五金店
Look, our LAPD stakeout team tailed him to a hardware store,
但他趁机逃脱了
but he gave them the slip.
我们现在用他车上的GPS来定位他
We're tracking him now using the GPS from his truck.
好吧 他现在在哪儿
Okay, so where is he now?
看起来他刚离开范纽斯的一个仓库
Looks like he just left a storage facility in Van Nuys.
他去那里做什么
What was he doing there?
肯定没好事
Something not good.
监控显示他把步♥枪♥装进卡车
Security cameras caught him loading a rifle into his truck.
他知道我们是冲着他来的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表