You know, I'm starting to see why you're not the crowd favorite.
Rountree 你知道我的超能力是什么吗
You know what my superpower is, Rountree?
我根本不在乎人们是否喜欢我
I don't give a damn if people like me.
噢
Oh.
我是内务部的
I'm I.A.,
几乎所有与我打交道的人都不喜欢我
almost everyone I deal with doesn't.
拜托
Come on.
当他们在外面工作时
You really want to sit in here in awkward silence
你真的想尴尬地坐在这里发呆吗
while they're out there doing the work?
你越早帮我
Sooner you help me,
我就越早离开你的视线
sooner I'm out of your hair.
只是
Just...
嘿 和Whiting相处得如何
Hey, how's it going with Whiting?
呃 有进展
It's-it's going.
她想要离开
She wants to leave
还有 我想跟她一起去
and, um, I'm thinking about going with her.
这似乎不是一个好主意
Okay, that does not sound like a good idea.
洛杉矶警局还在找她
LAPD is searching for her.
是的 我知道 但开我的车 他们找不到的
Yeah, I know, but we'll take my car. They won't be looking for it.
但是 Kilbride会抓狂的
Still, Kilbride would totally freak.
所以我才打给你
That's why I'm calling you.
你能掩护我吗
Can you cover for me?
听着 我不认为她像她说的那样无辜
Look, I don't think she's as innocent as she's claiming to be.
如果不是她干的
And if she's not,
她露陷的时候我会在那里
I'll be there when she slips up.
还有 你还欠我那次咖啡约会
Besides, you owe me for that coffee date.
好吧 但我先声明 我不赞同
Okay, fine, but for the record, I do not like this.
谢谢
Thank you.
需要得到家长的批准吗
Had to check with your parents?
他们有说你可以出去玩吗
Did they say you can come out and play?
来吧 趁我还没改变主意
Come on, before I change my mind.
就是这里
This is the spot.
你到底希望在这里揭开什么阴谋论
What conspiracy theory are you actually hoping to unveil here?
等着瞧
You'll see. Now, we wait.
好吧
Great.
你的枪怎么了
What happened to your gun?
我在你衣服旁看到了枪套 意识到你的枪不见了
I saw your holster by your clothes and realized your gun was missing.
我被袭击时弄丢了
Lost it when I was attacked.
你确定你没有先枪杀Turner 然后丢弃它吗
Sure you didn't shoot Turner first and then ditch it?
这没道理 我为什么要杀他
That doesn't even make sense. Why would I kill him?
昨晚之前 我都没有和他说过话
I hadn't even talked to him until last night.
都是你说的
So you claim.
嘿 Fatima
Hey, Fatima,
你能检查一下洛杉矶警局 在现场是否发现了枪♥支♥
can you check and see if LAPD found any guns on the scene?
对 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你真的不打算告诉我为什么来这里吗
So, you're really not gonna tell me why we're here?
低下头
Get down.
这可真棒
This was a great idea.
Namazi探员 进展如何
What's the update, Agent Namazi?
洛杉矶警局放出了一段录像 还有
LAPD released a video from the scene, and, uh,
就是
it's...
- 这对她的案子没有帮助 - 是的
- Well, that doesn't exactly help her case. - Yeah.
然后 过了几分钟
Then, a few moments later...
没有显示Turner到了吗
Doesn't show Turner arriving?
没有 但这录像来自洛杉矶警局 所以
No, but it came from LAPD, so...
好吧
Yeah.
希望Sam和Deeks能找到更多角度的录像
Hopefully, Sam and Deeks can find an angle that caught more.
你找到什么
What'd you find?
好吧 如果你想一起骑行 他们在双人自行车租赁方面有很多优♥惠♥
Well, they got a great deal on tandem bike rentals if you want to share a ride down the strand.
就像小姐与流氓那样分一碗意大利面
Split a bowl of spaghetti like Lady and the Tramp?
Lady and the Tramp: 电影《小姐与流氓》美国迪士尼公♥司♥出品的第15部动画电影 上映时间1955年
不是吗 好吧 你的损失
No? All right. That's your loss.
除此之外 所有的 外部摄像头
Other than that, all the, uh, exterior cameras,
他们的电线被切断 但没有破坏的迹象 也没有破门而入
their wires were cut, but there's no sign of vandalism and no break-ins,
就像这个街区的其他商店一样
like every other shop on this block.
那边也是一样的
Same thing down there.
所以在Turner被杀的晚上 我们在同一天
So, we get a bunch of cameras that are tampered with
同一条街上发现了
on the same street on the same night
一堆被♥干♥扰的摄像头 我得说
that a cop was killed? I mean,
运气不好的可能性有多大
what's the chances that's just bad luck?
介于渺茫和没有之间
Somewhere between slim and none.
不管是谁干的 他们都想控制在这个地区看到的东西
Whoever did this, they wanted to control what was seen in this area.
以及没有看到的东西
And what wasn't seen.
我是说 Whiting不会大费周章地
I mean, Whiting's not gonna go through all that trouble
摆脱所有这些摄像头 而是留下那个
to get rid of all those cameras, but leave the one
让她看起来最有罪的摄像头 也就是说
that makes her look the most guilty, which means...
她的说法可能是真的
There could be some truth to her story.
妈妈还在玩消失吗
Mom is still M.I.A.?
可能是在巴斯托和她的姐妹一起阅读 禅与摩托车维修艺术
Probably reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance with her throuple in Barstow.
好吧 保持联♥系♥ 我爱你
Ugh. All right, keep me posted. I love you.
Kensi没事吧
Kensi good?
如果所谓的好是指在太阳下使用一切逃避策略
If by "good" you mean using every evasion tactic
瞒住Rosa
under the sun to avoid telling Rosa that
昨晚有潜在的谋杀嫌疑人出现在我们家门口
a potential murder suspect showed up at our door last night
那么 是的 她超级 超级好
then, yeah, she's super, super good.
Rosa没有见到Whiting
So Rosa didn't see Whiting?
没有 幸好她没有 但我们不得不取消她的计划
No. Thank God she didn't, but we had to cancel her plans,
所以她想要个说法
and she wants an explanation.
Deeks 天下没有完美的父母
Well, there's no perfect parent, Deeks.
只要你告诉她真♥相♥ 她就会明白的
As long as you tell her what's real, she'll understand.
如果不是现在 那就再等几年
If not now, when she gets older.
希望你是对的
Hope you're right.
有些东西不对劲
Something's not adding up.
我们需要与真正了解Turner的人交谈
We need to talk to someone who actually knew Turner.
他结婚了 不是吗
He was married, right?
是的 不过 他才刚去世就与妻子交谈可能会有风险
Yeah, might be risky, though, talking to the wife this soon after his death.
他们可能盯上她了
They probably got eyes on her.
但这可能是我们了解他到底在这里做什么的唯一途径
But it may be the only way for us to find out what he was actually doing here.
- Fatima - 嘿
- Fatima. - Hey.
- 把Turner家的地址发给我们 - 好的
- Send us Turner's address. - Copy that.
你知道吗
What do you know,
洛杉矶警局在现场没有发现其他枪♥支♥ 除了Turner的
LAPD didn't find any other guns on the scene except for Turner's.
你不会那么天真吧
You're not that naive.
他们当然不会那样说 但不意味着他们没有
Of course that's what they're saying. Doesn't mean they don't have it.
我认为他们不想活捉我
I don't think they want to take me in alive.
可能会在事后栽赃 给他们一个理由
Probably gonna plant it after the fact. Give them cause.
你什么都有借口 不是吗
You got an excuse for everything, don't you?
听着 你最好给予实质性的帮助 否则这趟实地考察就结束了
Look, you better start giving me something, or this little field trip is over.
或者你放我一马
Or you can cut me some slack.
这是在处理我的清单
This is me addressing my list.
那是谁
Who's that?
Andy Price警探
Detective Andy Price.
打黑及缉毒司的
Gang and Narcotics Division.
我认为他以某种方式卷入了这一切 但我还没有证据
I think he's mixed up in all of this somehow, but I haven't been able to prove it.
你让我们连搜查令都没有就去盯着一个警探的房♥子
You got us staking out a detective's house with a warrant out?
你是想被逮捕吗
Are you trying to get arrested?
你不相信我没关系 但是
I don't blame you for not trusting me, but
打击腐♥败♥的警♥察♥ 这是我的工作
taking down corrupt cops, it's what I do.
你想有所作为吗
You want to make a difference?
那就跟我一起踏出勇敢的一步
Take a leap of faith with me.
怎么了 Turner的房♥子就在这个街区
Yo, what's up? Turner's house is up the block.
别管房♥子了 看十点钟方向
Past the house, ten o'clock.
看来洛杉矶警局正在盯着她
Looks like LAPD is keeping an eye on her.
我想我看到房♥子后面有一条走道
I think I saw a walkway behind the house.
也许我们可以从那里进去
Maybe we can enter through there.
谢谢你同意与我们交谈 Turner夫人
Thanks for agreeing to speak with us, Mrs. Turner.
节哀顺变
Extremely sorry for your loss.
谢谢 请坐
Thanks. Have a seat.
警局其他一些警官的妻子也来过
Um, some of the other wives from the department were here before,
但我把她们请出去了
but I sent them home.
想一个人静一静
Needed time alone.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表