Someone at Starling Aero likely sabotaged the system,
这意味着我们必须开始排查他们所有的员工
which means we're going to have to start scanning all of their employees,
寻找间谍活动的动机或目标
looking for motives or targets for espionage.
好的 长官 我们这就开始
Okay, sir, we'll get on it.
- 原来你在这儿 - 哦 你肯定是Sam
- There you are. - Oh, you must be Sam.
我听说这位迷人的绅士在你的照顾下
I hear this charming gentleman is under your care.
迷人
Charming?
哦 别说了
Oh, cut it out.
- 亲爱的 我非常荣幸 - 哦
- My dear, it's been an absolute pleasure. - Oh...
那么
So...
恕我直说
let me get this straight,
他愿意让你一直盯着他
he willingly let you keep your eye on him this whole time?
哦 是的 他是个可爱的人
Oh, yeah. He's a sweet one.
让我回想起我的爸爸
Reminds me a lot of my own dad.
你确定我们说的是同一人
Are you sure we're talking about the same person?
你知道我找一个他愿意忍♥受的人有多难吗
Do you how hard it is for me to find someone he's willing to put up with?
噢 这种事情很常见
Oh, that's a common story.
要找到合适的人选可能很困难
It can be tough to find the right fit.
你要知道 我在医院只是按天计费
You know, I'm only per diem here at the hospital.
- 我在外面做一些家庭护理的工作 - 是吗
- I do a bit of home care on the side. - Yeah?
如果你需要 请告诉我
If you need someone, let me know.
我绝对会的 Constance
I absolutely will, Constance.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna.
我收集的信息足以将调查从坠机事件转移到Starling航♥空♥
I've heard enough to shift the investigation from the crash to Starling Aero.
考虑到你已经不是案件关联人
Consider yourself released from the sidelines.
你可以和你的团队汇合了
You're free to join the rest of your team.
但要明确的是 为了证明这一理论
But to be clear, to prove this theory,
我们需要确凿的破坏行为证据
we'll need hard evidence of the sabotage.
知道了
Understood.
爸爸 白马王子
Dad. Charming. Prince Charming.
- 是 - 去Aiden身边
- Yeah. - Stay with Aiden.
我认真的 谢谢
I mean it. Thank you.
这里是系统安装之前 我们对其进行编程的地方
This is where we program the system before it's installed on the plane.
- 嗯 - 怎么了
- Huh. - What's wrong?
有人拔掉了硬盘
Someone pulled the hard drive.
我们需要你的员工马上做出解释
We need to account for your employees right now.
好的 我可能在这里发现了一些东西
Okay, I may have found something here.
我找到一个有财务问题的人
I found a person with irregular financials,
但问题是 并不是Starling的员工
but the only thing is, they're not anyone from Starling.
那是谁
Who is it, then?
Callen
Callen.
Frazier
Frazier.
我告诉过你 他们不总是来找我们
I told you they don't always come to us.
呼叫基地安保
Call base security.
停车
Stop the truck!
Frazier 停下 结束了
Frazier, stop. It's over.
不
No!
- 放下枪 - 一切都失控了
- Drop the gun. - This all got out of hand.
没人会理解的
No one's gonna understand.
- 理解什么 - Starling知道这个缺陷
- Understand what? - Starling knew about the flaw.
他们在隐瞒
They were hiding it.
我只是想让其他人发现
I was just trying to make everybody see.
然后那些傻瓜关注的点更是错上加错
Then those fools started focusing on the wrong error.
是系统造成的 不是飞行员失误
It was the system, not pilot error!
这就是你第二次这么做的原因
That's why you did it a second time.
我不想的 但是不这样一切都会白费
I didn't want to, but it would have all been for nothing.
Frazier军士长
Master Chief Frazier.
我是特别探员Sam Hanna
I'm Special Agent Sam Hanna.
Aiden的父亲
Aiden's father.
我能理解
I understand.
如果我愿意原谅你
If I'm willing to forgive you,
其他人也会的 好吗
others will, too. Huh?
放下枪吧
Put the gun down.
请放下枪
Put it down, please.
- 对不起 - 放下吧
- I'm sorry. - Put it down.
对不起
I'm sorry.
放下 放下枪
Drop it. Drop the gun.
放下
Drop it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
举起手来 放头上
Hands up, on your head.
放松
Relax.
跟我走
Let's go. With me.
你真的是那个意思吗
You really mean that?
重要的是要有宽恕之心
It's important to be gracious with forgiveness.
这需要一些时间 但我愿意尝试
It'll take some time, but I'm willing to try.
嘿 今天干得不错
Hey, great work today.
谢谢 但我只参与了一小部分
Thanks, but I only had a small part.
Callen和Sam非常善于缓解紧急事态
Callen and Sam are very good at de-escalation.
不过Frazier军士长的事很遗憾
It's a shame about Master Chief Frazier, though.
看起来像是个迷失方向的好人
Seems like a good guy who really lost his way.
我同意
I'd say so.
我们追踪了他的财务状况
We traced his financials,
我们发现了Starling竞争对手的一大笔钱
and we found a payout from one of Starling's rivals.
他们想把这个计划搞砸
They were trying to tank the program
这样他们就可以盗来合作机会了
so they could swoop in and steal the contract?
看起来是这样
That's what it looks like.
嘿 今天早上你的电♥话♥谈得如何
Hey, so, how did your call go this morning?
目前的最好情况了
I guess as well as it could.
所有事都确定了
Everything's official now.
不过这有点奇怪 你知道吗
It's kind of weird, though, you know?
离婚后你什么也得不到
You don't get anything after a divorce.
它只是变成了最终确定
It just kind of becomes finalized.
我很乐意为你买♥♥一些东西
I'd be happy to get you something.
也许当我们完成这些行动报告后
Maybe when we finish these after action reports,
去喝杯庆祝酒
like a celebration drink.
不过这要这不是你想庆祝的事情
Unless this is something you don't want to celebrate.
那咱们也可以悲伤
'Cause we can be sad instead.
不 庆祝一下也许不错
No. A celebration would be good.
- 很好 - 也许再加一点悲伤
- Great. - Maybe with a little bit of sadness.
好吧 Snake Pit酒吧在召唤我们
Well, then, the Snake Pit is calling our name.
洛杉矶一家威士忌酒吧&餐厅
地址: 7529 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046
那里的堕落正好配上这两种情绪
It is the right amount of divey for both.
- Fatima 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you, Fatima. - Yeah.
Rountree探员
Agent Rountree.
很高兴看到你的办公桌恢复整洁了
Good to see your desk back in ship shape.
是的
Yeah.
- 我想这和以前差不多了 - 是的
- As much as it ever was,I guess. - Yeah.
还在展示击败我老虎队的那个破球
Still got that damn ball on display from beating my Tigers.
我的宝贝儿再也不会去其他地方了
That baby's not going anywhere anytime soon.
那么
Well...
呃 长官
Uh, sir.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
what would you do if, if you were me?
Rountree探员 就像我说的
Well, like I said, Agent Rountree,
- 那真的不是我的地盘 - 我知道 长官 但是
- this really isn't my place... - I-I know. I know, sir, but...
假设一下
I'm asking.
我个人希望看到这个混♥蛋♥的皮被钉在外墙上
Personally, I'd like to see the bastard's hide nailed to the outhouse wall,
而不是只打一巴掌
instead of just a slap on the wrist.
是的
Yeah.
即使会影响到我们的办公室 让工作变得更加困难
Even if pushing back affected our office, made our jobs harder?
Rountree探员 你是精英团队的一员
Agent Rountree, you are part of a very elite team.
无论发生什么事
Every member of it is behind you on this,
每个成员都会支持你 包括我
including me, come what may.
我很感激 长官
I appreciate that, sir.
Rountree 晚安
Night, Rountree.
晚安
Night.
中校
Commander.
啊 Hanna探员
Ah, Agent Hanna.
我在收尾了 很高兴碰到你
I'm wrapping up here. Glad I caught you.
我必须承认 我最初
My initial take on your son was wrong.
对你儿子的看法是错误的
And I can admit that.
我希望大家不要有怨言
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表