Yes, sir.
等一下
Hold on.
那边有什么
What you got over there?
哦 Kilbride刚刚为我们争取到一些资金 用于升级这里和行动中心
Oh, Kilbride just got us some funding for upgrades here and back at Ops.
准备好了吗
Ready for this?
让我猜猜 那是Deeks存放护发产品的地方
Let me guess, that's where Deeks keeps his hair care products?
不要假装你不妒忌他的金发
Don't pretend you're not jealous of his golden locks.
嗯 我当然嫉妒
Well, you bet I am.
我从10岁起就没有过这样的头发了
I haven't had hair like that since I was ten years old.
你以为中学看起来就这副样子很轻松吗
You think it was easy looking like this in middle school?
有道理 怎么样
Touché. What do you think?
我喜欢它
I like it.
比一箱发胶好多了
A lot better than a case of hair gel.
呃 是润发膏 不是发胶
Uh, pomade, not hair gel.
- 什么 - 没事儿 你带装备过来的吗
- What? - Never mind. Did you travel with supplies?
防弹衣和一把长枪
Body armor and a long gun.
好了 拿上背包 装好
All right. Grab a backpack, load up.
我们不知道事件最后会通向哪里
We have no idea what we're walking into up there.
是的 我们必须在这些死者身上找到有效的身份证明
Yeah. We got to get solid IDs on those dead men.
就像Kilbride所说 我们必须确保Tom站在正确的一边
Like Kilbride said, we got to make sure Tom's on the right side of this.
- 否则 - 否则
- Or else... - Or else...
我们需要逮捕一个自己人
...we'll need to arrest one of our own.
是的
Yeah.
- 走 上飞机 - 我们走吧
- Let's get to that plane. - Let's go.
- 怎么了 Sabatino - 正在看这台车
- What up, Sabatino? - Get a load of this thing.
什么哥们儿会开这种车啊
What kind of dude drives a car like this?
为什么非得是男人的车
Why's it got to be a dude's car?
不 呃 可能是一个拥有它的女人
No, uh, you know, could be a woman who owns it,
但是 那个女人 哈 有严重的父爱方面问题
but that woman, ha! Serious daddy issues.
上车 我们得去船屋
Get in, we got to head to the boatshed.
- 等等 这是你的车 - 是的
- Wait, this is your car? - Yup.
- 很好 喜欢这个颜色 - 我很爱我爸 没有任何问题
- Great, love the color. - Love my daddy. No issues here.
你和Deeks所做的真是了不起
That's incredible what you and Deeks did.
Rosa是一个非常幸运的女孩
Rosa's a very lucky girl.
我想我们才是幸运儿 但还是要谢谢你
I think we're the lucky ones, but thanks.
是的 嗯 她很好
Yeah, it's, uh... She's amazing.
不过 有一个半大孩子在身边也挺累的
Still, it's got to be tough having an instant teenager.
得了
Come on.
这很有趣 我认为我们每天都能学到新东西
It's definitely interesting and I think we learn something new every day.
你呢
What about you?
那我呢
What about me?
好吧 早些时候你谈到了这次去Austin的公路旅行
Well, earlier you were talking about this road trip to Austin,
而你说 我们在路上飞驰
and you said, "We drove down."
"我们"是否意味着又在约会了
Does "we" mean we're dating again?
有意思 但不是
That's funny, but no.
- "我们"是指我和我的狗Francis - 啊
- "We" means me and my dog Francis. - Ah!
我不会把你当成一个有一条叫Francis的狗的人
I would not have pegged you for a guy with a dog named Francis.
我没有 那是Jessica会做的事
I'm not. That was Jessica's doing.
我想给他取名叫宙斯
I wanted to name him Zeus.
- 很霸气的名字 - 我也是这么想的
- It's a strong name. - That's what I thought.
她说这很乏味 而且太明显了
She said it was pedestrian and obvious.
我想我可能会喜欢Jessica
I think I would have liked Jessica.
是的
Yeah.
我知道你会的
I know you would have.
你认为你会不会开始 嗯
Do you think you'd ever start, um...
开始什么
Start to what?
没事
Never mind.
Francis是什么样的狗
What kind of a dog is Francis?
他是一只罗威纳犬
He's a Rottweiler.
你有一只名叫Francis的罗威纳犬
You have a Rottweiler named Francis.
酷啊
Badass.
我想象不了自己和另一个女人约会
I can't see myself dating another woman.
现 现在不行
Not... Not right now.
我觉得这么做不太对
It just doesn't seem like the right thing to do.
是的
Yeah.
Tuivasa上校 有什么消息没
Colonel Tuivasa, what do you got?
SOCOM和JSOC的人都与
No one at SOCOM or JSOC had an issue
SOCOM美国特种作战中♥央♥指挥部
JSOC美国联合特种作战司令部
Olsen上尉的小说作品无关
with Lieutenant Olsen's works of fiction.
如果有的话 很多人都读过他的书 并且很喜欢
If anything, lot of the guys read his books and dig 'em.
明白了
Understood.
那关于Tom或他的团队的相关威胁或者议论呢
Uh, what about specific threats or chatter about Tom or his team?
我现在已经为这个问题进行了情报搜索 但在初步搜索中没有发现
I've got intel scrubbing for that now, but there was nothing found in our prelim search.
随时向我报告
Keep me posted.
你将是我第一个通知的人 上将
You'll be my first call, Admiral.
我想 在海豹突击队和他在CIA的工作之后
Got to think that after the teams and then his stint at the CIA,
有一些敌人在那里
there's some enemies out there.
你可能没有错
You're probably not wrong.
过去 海豹突击队成员会
Back in the day, team guys would stay low profile
在回到民间行业时保持低调
when they rotated back into the civilian sector.
现在的情况也大有不同
Things are a little different these days.
不能责怪这些人离开队伍后想要谋生
Can't blame the guys for wanting to earn a living when they get out.
不 不 你不能
No. No, you can't.
虽然我很高兴 在微博抖音的世界里中没有人知道我到底是谁
Although I am very happy that no one in the Twitter-Tok universe knows who the hell I am.
收到
Roger that.
现在 谢谢你 上校
Now, thank you, Colonel.
谢谢你 上将
Thank you, Admiral.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
- 嘿 - 这是 Lauren Olsen
- Hey. - This is Lauren Olsen.
- 谢谢你把她带过来Castor - 我的荣幸
- Thanks for driving her down, Castor. - My pleasure.
请讲
Go ahead.
Olsen女士 我是特别探员Namazi
Ms. Olsen, I'm Special Agent Namazi,
这是Sabatino法警
this is Special Deputy U.S. Marshal Sabatino.
我们知道 今天凌晨在犹他州有人试图谋杀Tom
So we know that there was an attempt made on Tom's life in Utah early this morning.
所有迹象表明他仍然活着
All signs point to him still being alive.
确实
He is.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为她知道她的丈夫的能力
'Cause she knows what her husband is capable of.
Tom在南谷的生活很舒适
Tom's comfortable in the South Valley.
他在那里有主场优势
He's got home-field advantage there.
随着 嗯 Tom的所有成功和随之而来的宣传
With, um, all of Tom's success and the publicity that comes with that,
是否存在你所知道的任何安全风险或威胁
were there any security risks or threats that you were aware of?
不
No...
Tom所想做的就是写故事
All Tom ever wanted to do was write stories.
我们很幸运 他甚至能够赚到一些钱
We're so blessed that he's even able to make a dollar
能够做他喜欢的事情 但是
being able to do what he loves. But...
但是什么
What is it?
他每天都在与这个职业选择作斗争
He battled with this career choice every day.
Tom不想做任何宣传 采访 YouTube节目
Tom didn't want to do any of the publicity, the interviews, the YouTube shows.
他只是想写作
He just wanted to write.
但图书业不是这样运作的
But that's not how the book business works.
如今 你必须成为一个宣传机器
You got to be a publicity machine these days.
他是否担心相关的坏名声会给他带来危险
Was he worried that the notoriety would cause him danger?
Tom并不关心是否有人来找他
Tom didn't care if anyone came after him.
但是 我和Robbie 我们的孩子
But, me and Robbie, our boy...
我丈夫没有什么好怕的
There's not much my husband is scared of,
但有人攻击我们 让他感到害怕
but someone attacking us, that terrified him.
我们会带你和Robbie去一个安全的地方
We'll take you and Robbie to a safe house
直到我们弄清楚谁在企图伤害Tom
until we figure out who's trying to hurt Tom.
我们已经派人前往犹他州寻找他的下落
We got people headed to Utah right now to locate him.
明白
Roger that.
- 长官 - 我们没有受到威胁
- Sir. - We got no threats,
没有嫌疑人 也不知道为什么今早会有两名枪手来找受过表彰的老兵
no suspects, and no idea why two shooters came after a decorated veteran this morning.
是的
Yeah.
好的
All right.
如果我们不能弄清原因 我们就需要对 "谁"有一个更好的回答
If we can't figure out the why, we need a better answer for the who.
我想知道关于Tom干掉的这两个枪手的一切
I want to know everything about these two shooters Tom took out.
我有名字 但它们与五年前的尸检记录有关
I've got names, but they're tied to coroner records from five years ago.
所以他们用了假身份
So they're not real.
好吧 你找出这些混♥蛋♥是谁 因为现在他们是我们全部拥有的线索
Well, you find out who these bastards are 'cause right now they're all we've got.
是的 长官
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表