Okay? We are not even close to that.
我只是说如果某天 这将是个重大决定
I'm just saying if and/or when, it's a big decision to make.
这才是家庭办公室
And here is the home office.
说得好
Good talk.
Rountree 我们在办公室找到一台电脑
Rountree, we got a desktop in the home office.
几分钟后 你就能收到信♥号♥♥
Should have a signal for you in just a couple minutes here.
知道了
Copy that.
好的
All right.
嘣
Boom.
电脑破解了 Callen 谢谢
Got access to the computer. Thanks, Callen.
马上开始搜索
Starting the search protocol now.
Rountree探员 报告情况
Sitrep, Agent Rountree.
Callen和Deeks已经开始访问
So, Callen and Deeks were able to gain access to
Sandhagen夫妇的民间业务公♥司♥电脑
the Sandhagens' private sector business computer.
然后呢
And?
然后
And...
根据所有这些客户文件判断
judging by all these client files,
有很多银行 商店和
there's a lot of banks, stores and high net worth
高净值个人住房♥要查看
individuals' homes to go through.
好吧 让洛杉矶警局加快速度
Okay, bring LAPD up to speed
让他们通知这些客户可能的安全漏洞 并保持警惕
and have them notify these clients of a possible security breach and to stay vigilant.
这就办
Will do.
还有 让两个团队检查附近的任何高价值目标
Also, have both teams check out any high-value targets that are near them.
我也让FBI的人♥质♥援救小组一起去
I'll also bring FBI HRT on.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
噢 呃
Oh, um...
洛杉矶警局在对Ladd上校的公♥寓♥
LAPD wasn't able to locate Colonel Ladd
进行检查时 没有找到他
during the welfare check at his apartment.
啊 意料之中
Ah. I figured as much.
好吧
Yeah.
噢 还有别的事
Oh, and there was something else.
他们发现了很多空的威士忌瓶子和啤酒易拉罐
They found a few empty whiskey bottles and a bunch of empty beer cans.
还有其他吗
And what else?
呃 没有了
Uh... nothing else.
天呐 你害我担心了半天
Geez, you had me worried for a second.
- 呃 - Rountree探员 让我给你上点历史课
- Uh... - Let me give you a little history lesson, Agent Rountree.
在你们这代人对世界进行正念和冥想之前
Before your generation unleashed mindfulness and-and meditation on the world,
你们的前几辈人
many, many generations before you
利用威士忌和啤酒的组合
achieved the exact same result
取得了完全相同的结果
utilizing the combination of whiskey and beer.
威士忌和啤酒 知道了
Whiskey and beer. Got it.
Fort Knox: 诺克斯堡 为美国装甲力量最重要的军事训练基地 美联储的金库也设在这里
那个装甲卡车仓库堪比诺克斯堡
That armored truck depot was locked up tighter than Fort Knox.
比佛利山庄手表店的每一位保安都很紧张
And with every security guard in that Beverly Hills watch store strapped,
就像他们希望自己会被抢劫一样
it's like they're kind of hoping that they're gonna get robbed.
- 接下来呢 - 前面在圣莫尼卡大道上有家银行
- What's next? - We have a bank on Santa Monica Boulevard.
还有一个叫Even Mavrik的地方
A place called Even Mavrik,
- 还有高端雪茄店和酒店 - 等等 那是什么
- a high-end cigar and wine store... - Hold on, what's that?
Even Mavrik
Even Mavrik?
Even Mavrik 那是希伯来语
Even Mavrik. That's Hebrew.
意思是明亮的石头
That means brilliant stone.
- 哦 可能是钻石经纪人 - 好的
- Oh, could be a diamond broker. - Okay.
很近 距离0.3英里
It's close, .3 miles away.
让我们去看看漂亮的钻石
Let's go check out some avanim mavrikot.
Rountree 有什么发现
What you got, Rountree?
我刚检查Sandhagen夫妇的电脑时 收到一个警报
I just got an alert on a system check I was running on the Sandhagens' home computer.
我发给你们的私人客户名单
That list of private sector clients that I sent you--
它上个月就被下载过
it was downloaded last month.
也许是他们用来支付季税的文件
Maybe they needed it for quarterly taxes?
也许吧 但我查过了
Maybe, but I checked.
在他们Westwood的家中下载时
At the time it was downloaded at their home in Westwood,
Sandhagen夫妇都在怀尼米港与海军工程营为新项目工作
both Sandhagens were up at Port Hueneme working with the Seabees on a new project.
你证实了吗
And you verified that?
是的 我刚刚与怀尼米港的Cheng中校通了电♥话♥
Yup. I just got off the phone with Commander Cheng up at Port Hueneme.
看来我们得和保姆Mila再谈一次
Sounds like we're gonna have to have another talk with Mila the nanny.
Castor 谢谢 出去时别关门
Thank you, Castor. You can leave the door open.
- 去坐下 - 哦
- Go ahead and take a seat. - Oh...
这个房♥间比外面的房♥间要窄一点
This room's a little more cramped than the one out there.
是的
Yeah, well...
这是我们的审讯室
this is our interrogation room.
哦
Oh.
听起来很正式
Sounds official.
希望你们有一些进展
Hopefully, you're making some progress...
当然有 澄清一下
Absolutely. Just to clarify,
自从你在哈维·穆德学院毕业后
so, you've been working with the Sandhagen kids
就一直做Sandhagen孩子们的保姆
since you graduated college at Harvey Mudd?
是的
Yes.
我花了更长的时间才毕业
It took me a little longer to finish.
我没有富裕的父母为我付钱
I didn't have rich parents paying for me.
但你成功获得了计算机科学学位
But you managed to graduate with a computer science degree.
这很难 但我很高兴坚持了下来
It was tough, but I'm glad I stuck it out.
你还有23万美元的校园贷款
You also picked up $230,000 in college debt.
是的
Yeah.
- 你怎么知道 - 虽然Sandhagen夫妇给你丰厚的薪水
- How did you know... - And although the Sandhagens pay you a generous salary,
除了你的衣食住行开销外
after your-your rent, your food, your car payments...
Wi-Fi 手♥机♥ Alfred咖啡厅的拿铁
Wi-Fi, cell phone, random lattes at Alfred's...
你也没剩多少去钱去还每月的校园贷款
It doesn't leave you with enough to cover those monthly student loan payments,
但不知怎么的 你已经还完了
but somehow you seem to have managed.
即使没有富裕的父母
Even without rich parents.
- 是很难 但我工作 - 我能想象
- It's been difficult, but I work... - I can imagine.
每个月 拿出这些多余的现金
Every single month, coming up with that spare cash
去你的公♥寓♥附近的7-11便利店
to go down to the 7-Eleven by your apartment
买♥♥一张汇票 用于支付那些非常昂贵的校园贷款
and buy a money order for those very expensive student loans.
好吧 我想说
Okay. I mean,
这有什么问题吗
is there anything wrong with that?
没有
Nothing.
当然 只要你有现金收入的记录
As long as you have records for the incoming cash, of course.
记录
Records?
记录
Records.
我的意思是
I mean,
我把一些衣服卖♥♥给布法罗交易市场 他们用现金付款
I sell some of my clothes to Buffalo Exchange and they pay in cash.
Buffalo Exchange: 布法罗交易市场 美国二手衣物店
这衣服看来有点多啊
Seems like a lot of extra clothes.
这没关系 我们会去查布法罗交易市场的记录
That's okay. We'll subpoena Buffalo Exchange's records.
还有什么是要告诉我们的
Anything else you want to tell us?
当我进入哈维·穆德时 我父母非常激动
My parents were s-so excited when I got into Harvey Mudd.
我们只是没有意识到这会给我带来多少负债
We just didn't realize how much debt it would put me in.
信不信由你 我做保姆可比专业对口的工作赚得更多
Believe it or not, I can make more being a nanny than working a job with my degree.
我妈妈生病了 我必须留在洛杉矶
My mom is sick, so I have to be in LA,
像我这样负债累累的人是没法在这里生活的
and there's no way to live here under debt like I have.
那么 你向谁借钱了
So, who did you borrow money from?
Mila
Mila,
我们知道你不想看到Sandhagen夫妇受到伤害
we know you don't want to see the Sandhagens get hurt.
你也希望这些孩子再次见到他们父母
And we know you want those kids to see their parents again.
请帮助我们 让它成为现实
Just help us, and we'll make that happen.
我是在餐馆遇到他的
I met him at a restaurant.
他人很好
He was so nice.
我欠他很多
I owe him so much,
我没有办法偿还他
and there's no way that I can pay him back.
他说他想抢劫Sandhagen夫妇设计的某个地方
He said he wanted to rob some place the Sandhagens designed.
他不应该绑♥架♥他们 没有人应该受到伤害
He wasn't supposed to kidnap them. No one was supposed to get hurt.
他叫什么
What is his name?
他叫McCall
His name's McCall.
Josh McCall
Josh McCall.
Rountree 我需要你找到Josh McCall
Rountree, I need you to locate Josh McCall.
他跟你说 如果你给他那份地点清单
He told you he'd clear the debt
他就会帮你还清债务
if you gave him that list of properties.
没有人应该受到伤害
No one was supposed to get hurt.
看起来很空
Looks pretty empty.
是的 看起来好像在翻新什么的
Yeah, looks like it's under renovation or something.
半个洛杉矶都在翻新
Half of LA is being renovated.
可不是嘛 我从小就在这里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表