Your plus-one for the wedding. You two would be perfect together.
这不正是你对Stacy的评价吗
Isn't that the same thing you said about Stacy?
不 不 我已经把注意力从Stacy身上移开了
No, no, no, I've moved on from Stacy.
你和Emily更合适
You and Emily are a much better fit.
G 要是你再不放弃这个想法
You know, G, if you don't drop this idea,
他们下一个在湖中发现的就是你
you're going to be the next thing they find in a lake.
你得花时间来考虑
You need time to think about it
而我尊重这一点
and I can respect that.
对不起了 没有结果
Sorry, boys. No dice.
结果是不确定的
Results came back inconclusive.
你想说什么 这不是Aaron的牙齿吗
So what are you saying? It's not Aaron's tooth?
和CODIS的结果不匹配
Not according to CODIS.
有时你是靶子 有时你是标杆
Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.
我们的处理对象仍然是那些充满暴♥力♥罪犯 或失踪人员
We're still only dealing with a database full of violent offenders, missing persons,
以及从犯罪现场收集的法医样本
and forensic samples collected from crime scenes.
哦 真给力 所以我们潜在的嫌疑人
Oh, great, so our pool of potential suspects
基本上是2003年住在洛杉矶的其他人咯
is basically anyone else that was living in Los Angeles in 2003?
除了Aaron Baker之外的其他人
Anyone else except Aaron Baker.
法医家谱呢
What about forensic genealogy?
他们不就是这样找到金州杀手的吗
Isn't that how they found the Golden State Killer?
这并不像媒体所说的那么容易
It's not as easy as the media makes it seem.
首先 我们得建立一个家谱 这需要时间
First, we'd have to build out a family tree. That takes time.
其次 我们得为凶手祈祷
And then, well, we have to pray the killer
有一些亲戚想看看他们与苏格兰人有多相似
had some relative who wanted to see how Scottish they were.
我会让我的团队开始做这件事
I'll get my team started on it.
我喜欢她
I like her.
- 是伴娘那种喜欢吗 - 闭嘴吧
- In a plus-one kind of way? - Stop.
嘿
Hey, guys.
Rountree 你有什么新消息
Yeah, Rountree, what do you got?
我找到了Kevin Philips
I located Kevin Philips.
他在曼哈顿海滩的一家砖石承包商工作
He's working for a masonry contractor down in Manhattan Beach.
好吧 至少两年前是这样
Well, at least he has for the past two years.
在这之前呢
And before that?
洛杉矶双塔监狱
Twin Towers Correctional Facility.
因电♥信♥诈骗和伪造记录而被捕
Busted on wire fraud and falsifying records.
Aaron的不在场证明是个被定罪的骗子
Aaron's alibi is a convicted liar,
所以不在场证明本身可能是个谎言
so the alibi itself could be a lie.
好吧 如果不在场证明不仅仅是Aaron呢
Well, what if the alibi wasn't just for Aaron?
如果Kevin也在为自己做掩护呢
What if Kevin was covering for himself too?
他们联手杀死了Britney
They worked together to kill Britney?
非暴♥力♥犯罪分子的DNA不会在CODIS中
Nonviolent criminals wouldn't have their DNA in CODIS.
那颗牙齿可能是Kevin的
That tooth we found could be Kevin's.
- Rountree - 在
- Rountree? - Yeah?
让Castor去把Kevin带到船坞
Have Castor pick up Kevin and bring him to the boatshed.
好的 马上通知他
All right, I'm on it.
这只是他说的一个经典案例
This is just a classic case of he said/she said.
Admiral 你这么快就回来了
Admiral, you're back so soon.
真搞笑
Very funny.
我想你可能会喜欢那个
Thought you might like that one.
你是在哪找到的钥匙
Where'd you find the keys to this bad boy?
- 谁说需要钥匙了 - 噢
- Who said I used keys? - Oh.
别紧张 车没锁
Don't worry, it was unlocked.
啊 找到什么了吗
Ah. Find anything?
很明显 Britney在失踪前见过她的指挥官
Well, apparently Britney met with her commanding officer before she went missing.
做什么呢
About what?
揭发Aaron Baker
To report Aaron Baker.
这是她的上级正在谈的
This is her CO talking about it.
他甚至没有参与所谓的袭击
He wasn't even involved in the alleged assault.
没有其他人站出来
And no one else stepped forward.
如果我们调查一些女孩对我们的士官们
If we investigated every unsubstantiated emotional claim
提出的每一个未经证实的情感诉求
some girl makes against our POs,
那么 NCIS就不会再理我们了
well, NCIS would stop taking our calls.
- 哇喔 - 是的
- Wow. - Yeah.
难怪Britney会和Aaron对峙了
I mean, no wonder Britney confronted Aaron.
她的长官对她不屑一顾
Her CO brushed her off.
迫使她自己处理事情
Forced her to take matters into her own hands.
但杀害Britney的动机是什么呢
But then what's the motive to kill Britney?
我是说没有必要阻止她报告此事
I mean, there's no need to keep her from reporting it.
她照做了 什么也没发生
She did and nothing happened.
也许她没有就此打住
Maybe she didn't stop there.
威胁要进一步索赔
Threatened to take the claim further.
你想到了什么
How far you thinking?
想到了足以让Britney付出生命代价
Far enough to cost Britney her life.
没有女童子军 没有学术十项全能
So, no Girl Scouts, no academic decathlon,
没有唱诗班 还是其他
uh, no choir, and, um... the other one?
- 陶瓷 - 是的 陶瓷
- Ceramics. - Ceramics, yes.
做陶瓷能出什么问题
What the heck is wrong with ceramics?
什么样的疯子会让未成年人使用窑炉
What kind of maniac lets minors use a kiln?
你真是难以置信 你知道吗
You are unbelievable, you know that?
Jen Anderson
Jen Anderson.
NCIS
NCIS.
只需要和你聊一会儿
Just need to speak with you for a second.
Deeks
Deeks.
Jen
Jen?
Deeks
Deeks!
Fatima 我们遭到枪击
Fatima, we got shots fired.
我绕去后面
I'll take the back!
我来掩护前面 混♥蛋♥
I'll cover the front. Son of a bitch.
Kens
Kens!
躺下
Stay down!
不
No.
Kensi
Kensi.
举起手 出来
Come out with your hands up.
马上
Now!
Jen Anderson
Jen Anderson?
我知道你们为什么来这里
I know why you're here.
想告诉他你们不是来抓他的
Tried to tell him you weren't here to arrest him,
但Marcus是个自恋的白♥痴♥
but Marcus is a narcissistic idiot.
他会怎么样
What's going to happen to him?
洛杉矶警局在他身上发现了一堆毒品
Well... LAPD found a bunch of drugs on him
并且向联邦探员开枪
and shooting at federal agents
不算是轻罪 所以
isn't exactly a misdemeanor, so, uh...
- 意思他要进监狱了 - 是的 很可能还是长时间的
- So he's going to prison. - Yeah, most likely for a long time.
Jen 我们想知道一些Aaron Baker的事
Jen, we need to know about Aaron Baker.
他与你和Britney的关系
His relationship with you and with Britney.
我们知道Britney失踪前 他们有过争吵
We know they got in a fight the day before she disappeared.
Aaron记不清所有的细节了 但他确实说过争吵是关于你的 所以
Aaron couldn't remember all the details, but he did say the fight was about you, so...
等下
Wait, uh...
你们已经和他谈过了
You spoke to him about it?
是的
Yeah, we did.
- 我去做完后续的事情 - 好的
- I'm gonna go finish up with... - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和Aaron之间
Did something happen...
是有什么事情吗
between you and Aaron?
听着 Jen 我知道现在确实很艰难
Look, Jen, I know this is really difficult.
但没有你 我们无法解决Britney的案子
But we can't solve Britney's case without you.
所以 如果你现在有什么可以告诉我的
So if there's anything that you can tell me right now...
一天晚上 在基地
One night on base...
Aaron
Aaron...
侵犯了我
assaulted me.
毁了我的人生
Took my life from me.
而他不一样 好像什么都没发生过
Not with his, like nothing ever happened.
这就是你离开海军的原因吗
Is that why you left the Navy?
Britney知道这件事吗
Britney knew about this?
我唯一告诉过的人就是她
She was the only person I told.
Britney是很好的朋友
Britney was a good friend,
她不会容忍♥的
she wouldn't stand for it.
她不能让我放弃我的事业
She couldn't let me give up on my career
而那个混♥蛋♥却逍遥法外
while that dirtbag walked around free.
她在失踪当天就上报过了
She reported it the day she went missing.
我求她不要这样做
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表