他们在行动
They're on the move.
Zahra的表亲 一定找到了追踪器 并将其丢弃了
Zahra's cousins must have found the trackers and dumped them.
哟 这不应该发生
Yo, this shouldn't have happened.
嘿 你是对的 好吗
Hey, you're right, okay?
但如果我们失去理智 那就找不到她们了
But if we lose our heads we're not gonna find them.
- Rountree 他们去了哪个方向 - 呃 南边 朝10号♥公路
- Rountree, which direction did they go? - Uh, south, towards the 10.
还有110号♥ 从技术上讲也是5号♥
And the 110... also technically the 5.
没办法知道这些人要去哪里
There's no way of knowing where these guys are going.
他们应该正赶往关押Zahra的地方
They're headed to wherever they've been keeping Zahra.
但我们不知道在哪里
But we don't know where that is.
我有线索 表哥的父亲 Zahra的叔叔
I got something-- the cousins' father, Zahra's uncle.
他在巴基斯坦拥有一家废品收♥购♥站
He owns a junkyard business in Pakistan.
但他刚在美国买♥♥下了两个地方 其中一个在靠近长滩的威尔明顿
But he just bought two locations in the U.S., one in Wilmington, near Long Beach.
- 应该是那里了 发地址给我们 - 发了
- That's got to be it. Send us the address. - Done.
抓稳
Hold on.
Kensi 快 醒醒
Come on, Kensi, wake up!
快醒醒
Wake up!
他们一定在那车辆里
They got to be in that car.
她们快没时间了
Then they don't have much time.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
伙计们 我们会把你们救出来的
Guys, we're gonna get you out of there.
Callen
Callen!
可恶
Damn it.
Deeks 不
No, Deeks!
- Deeks先生 - 上将 这次不行
- Mr. Deeks. - Not this time, Admiral.
你不可能赶上了
You'll never make it.
但如果Callen和Hanna探员能够接近她们
But if Agents Callen and Hanna are able to reach them,
他们仍然需要找到一种方法来灭火
they will still need to find a way to put that fire out.
我只看到两个
I only see two of 'em.
另一个肯定和Zahra在一起
The other one's got to be with Zahra.
这附近一定有灭火器
There's got to be a fire extinguisher around here somewhere.
好吧 主楼有一个后门 门里面有一个灭火器
Okay, the main building has a back entrance. There's a fire extinguisher right inside that door.
就在这个拐角处
That's around this corner.
我们现在就得行动
We got to go now.
掩护我
Cover me. Cover me.
枪卡住了
Jammed!
可恶
Damn it!
不 不
No, no!
Fatima Kensi 你们必须离开那里
Fatima, Kensi, you got to get out of there!
Kensi Kensi 快醒来
Kensi? Kensi, wake up.
车要爆♥炸♥了
This car's about to blow.
- 快啊 - 哦 天哪
- Come on. - Oh, my God.
就在油箱处
It's at the gas tank.
我看见她们了 她们没事
I see 'em! They're okay!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
先不要谢他
Don't thank him yet.
那是Zahra
That's Zahra.
我们不能让他们上SUV
We can't let them get to the SUV.
他一看到我们就会向我们开枪
As soon as he sees us, he'll shoot us.
那就不让他看到我们
Well, then we won't let him see us.
- 起来 - 嘿
- Get up! - Hey!
你马上被一个女人揍了
You're about to get your ass kicked by a woman.
拜
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
- Zahra 没事的 - 我们来帮你
- Zahra, you're okay. - We got you.
- 没事的 我们来帮你 - 快走
- You're okay, we got you. - Come on, come on.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
没事了
It's okay.
他们派了一个搜索队来找我
And they freakin' sent a search party looking for me.
真可笑
Ridiculous.
过了那么久 他们在哪里找到你的
After all that time, where'd they find you?
走出厕所时
Walking out of the latrine.
- 你跟他们说了什么 - 真♥相♥
- And what'd you tell 'em? - The truth.
是因为康普茶
It was the kombucha.
我应该离开这儿了
I should get out of here.
否则
Otherwise...
我们最终会在酒吧里
we'll end up in a bar.
那些日子已经过去了
Those days are behind me.
听着 上校
Listen, Colonel.
我知道你为我获取这些信息冒了很大风险
I know what a risk you took getting that information for me.
这不是我认为理所当然的事
It's not something I take for granted.
因为你 我才能冒风险 上将
I only have something to risk because of you, Admiral.
我支持你
I got your back.
一直都会
Always.
情况如何
What do we know?
长滩警局发现了Mahmad上尉的表哥和她叔叔之间的短♥信♥
Long Beach PD found texts between Lieutenant Mahmad's cousins and her uncle in Pakistan.
看起来是他在牵线搭桥
Looks like he was the one pulling the strings.
- 她的父母与此毫无关系 - 哇哦
- Her parents had nothing to do with it. - Wow.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我们不要再那样做了 好吗
Can we never do that again?
请闭上嘴 抱着我吧
Just shut up and hold me, please.
Zahra怎么样了
How is Zahra?
有点受惊吓 但 她会没事的
A little shaken up, but, uh, she'll be all right.
她在医院里陪着Ted 他现在已经醒了 会完全康复
She's at the hospital with Ted. He's awake now and expected to make a full recovery.
很好
Good.
- 太好了 - 是的
- I'm glad to hear that. - Yeah.
终于有个好消息了
Finally news that's only good.
什么
What?
不要紧 我只是要去完成工作
Never mind. I'm just gonna go finish up.
Fatima在哪儿
Where is Fatima?
不得了的一天 是吧
What a day, huh?
是的 这绝对是你最喜欢的
Yeah, it's definitely one of those that'll stick with you.
我仍然无法忘记Zahra的家人试图杀害她这一事实 为了什么
I just still can't get over the fact that Zahra's own family tried to have her killed, and for what?
因为她想和她爱的人在一起 而不是一个完全陌生的人
Because she wanted to be with someone she loved instead of a complete and total stranger?
是的 一切都是为了荣誉
Yeah, and all in the name of honor.
不 这不是荣誉 这是恐惧
No, that's not honor. That's fear.
你们可能想知道 侦察任务进展顺利
Thought you might like to know, the recon mission went off without a hitch.
所有迹象都表明这次很成功
All indications are that it was a success.
既然都结束了 你想告诉我们 你是怎么发现的吗
So now that it's all over, you want to tell us how you found out about it?
一位老朋友帮了我
I turned to an old friend.
Hetty
Hetty?
我说的是朋友
I said friend.
你想 想解开这个问题吗
You want to, want to unpack that?
那是什么
What is that?
什么 这个吗 这是我的死对头
Oh, what, this? This is the, the bane of my existence.
我的肉中刺 俗话说的
The thorn in my flesh. The proverbial...
你也没能取出电♥话♥卡来
You didn't get the SIM card out either.
我取出来了 它损坏得很严重 只能读到Ted发出的最后一条短♥信♥
I got the SIM card out. It was so badly damaged, I could only read the last text that Ted sent.
是吗 说了什么
Yeah, what'd it say?
他告诉Zahra 他爱她
He told Zahra he loved her.
好吧
Well...
我不是想打破爱情的泡沫
I don't mean to burst the, uh, love bubble,
但是 我真的饿了
but, uh, I'm really hungry.
你想来一些阿富汗美食吗
You want some Afghan food?
- 我想要一些kebabs - 我加入
- I would love some kebabs. - In.
Kebabs 我们可以把那些我说不来但很好吃的东西都列个清单吗
Kebabs, and then can we go down the whole list of all the things I can't describe but my belly wants them?
我花了
I've spent
很多时间都盯着这水看
a lot of time staring out at this water,
寻找答案
searching for answers.
有什么提示吗
Any tips?
我是一无所获
I'm coming up empty.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
身体上吗 是的
Physically? Yeah.
情感上 心理上和精神上呢
Emotionally, mentally and spiritually?
我不知道该怎么回答
I don't know how to answer that.
好吧 你不需要有答案
Well, you don't need to have the answers.
不用现在
Not right now.
我只是
I just...
我一直在想那边的所有女性
I keep thinking about all the women out there...
不允许做出自己的人生选择
...not allowed to make their own life choices.
该穿什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表