I hope there are no hard feelings.
纠结在一点上是很糟糕的
Target fixation's a hell of a thing.
确实
That it is.
可以肯定地说 Hanna上尉在这次事故中没有任何过错
It's safe to say that Lieutenant Hanna was at no fault for this incident,
一旦他被飞行外科医生批准
and as soon as he's cleared by the flight surgeon,
他将重回天空
he'll be back up in the sky.
谢谢你 中校
Well, thank you, Commander.
噢 有个好消息要告诉你
Oh, and I thought you might like to know
Espinoza指挥长已经给他写了一封表扬信
that Commander Espinoza has written him up for a commendation.
能在坠机时避开那些公♥寓♥楼可不是靠运气
It wasn't luck he avoided those apartments when he went down.
他在飞机上待了那么久
By staying with the plane
去重新点燃引擎
as long as he did to refire the engine,
拯救了生命
he saved lives.
你的儿子很棒
That's a special son you've got.
我希望你还没告诉他
Well, I hope you didn't tell him that.
他的自尊心已经极度膨胀
He's got a big enough ego as is.
是的 大多数飞行员都是这样
Yeah, most stick jockeys do.
我应该知道 我就是其中之一
I should know. I'm one of 'em.
我捋捋啊
Let me get this straight.
当你往下看时
When you look down,
- 你通过飞机直接看向地面 - 是的
- you look straight through the plane to the ground? - Yep.
通过你的护目镜
On the inside of your visor.
在你转头的任何方向
Any direction you turn your head.
很不一样
It's something else.
是啊 他们也有晕机袋吗
Yeah, well, do they have airsick bags up there, too?
很高兴看到你们两个还没有把这个地方
Glad to see you two haven't burned this place down.
- 烧掉 - 是
- Yet. - Yeah, well...
- 他变厉害了 - 是吗
- he's gotten good. - Yeah?
我还一局都没赢
I haven't won a game yet.
那是我名♥师♥出高徒
That's 'cause I learned from the best.
中队给你发了这个
Squadron sent you this.
他们想让我正式欢迎你成为
They wanted me to officially welcome you as a member
Martin Baker粉丝俱乐部的成员
of the Martin Baker fan club.
Martin Baker: 马丁贝克飞机公♥司♥ 是一家专门生产飞机弹射椅的英国公♥司♥
为研发可在航♥空♥器上使用的弹射椅之先驱
有谁想开导一下这位困惑的老人吗
Anybody want to enlighten a confused old man?
它是弹射座椅制♥造♥商
It's the ejection seat manufacturer.
他们救了我命 这是肯定的
They saved my ass, that's for sure.
我随时都会支持他们
I'll stand for them any day.
好吧 那需要喝一杯
Well, that calls for a drink.
哦 拜托 你是认真的吗 他得了脑震荡
Oh, come on, are you serious? He's got a concussion.
我们没有啊
Well, we don't.
爸爸
Dad.
好吧 给你俩倒杯水
All right, water for you two.
好的
Yeah.
一点就行
Just a splash.
我帮你倒
Help you pour.
敬 三代狠角色
To, um, three generations of badasses. Hmm?
当然 现在你们中的两个未开化的灵魂去了海军
Now, sure, two of you unenlightened souls went Navy,
但我们会想办法原谅你的
but we'll find a way to forgive you.
来 干杯
Hear, hear.
噢 Callen告诉我一些有趣的事
Oh, Callen told me something interesting...
Sonic
Sonic.
又把我弄糊涂了
Now, see, I'm confused again.
爷爷 那是我的呼号♥
Uh, it's my call sign, Grandpop.
通常是在你做了相当愚蠢的事情后 中队为你挑选的
Your squadron picks it for you, usually after you've done something pretty stupid.
是啊 比如说 非法突破音障
Yeah, like, say illegally breaking the sound barrier?
是这样的吗
Something like that?
好吧 就这么说吧
Well, let's just say that
我的飞机并不是那天唯一超音速的飞机
my plane wasn't the only thing that went supersonic that day.
我从没见过指挥长用过那么多骂人的话
I have never seen my CO use that many curse words.
好孩子
My boy. Yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表