I can send you his work and training schedule, but for his liberty activities,
你们需要和他室友一等兵James Williams谈谈
you'll need to talk to his roommate, PFC James Williams.
他们俩是好基友 到哪里都一起去
Them two are like birds of a feather. They went everywhere together.
- 基地外吗 - 是的
- Off base? - Oh, yeah.
Hanson是少数拥有汽车的一等兵
Hanson's one of the few PFCs with a car.
大黄蜂 漂亮但很吵 你懂吧
Yellow Camaro. Gorgeous but loud, you know?
不管Hanson去哪里
You knew when Hanson was going somewhere,
Williams会一直陪着他
and Williams was always with him.
上次他们一起离开是什么时候
When was the last time they left together?
Hanson癫痫的前一晚
Night before Hanson's collapse.
我值班的时候 看见他们一起离开
I caught staff duty at battalion, saw them leave.
你知道他们去哪吗
Do you know where they went?
只要他们能清醒和安全地回来 我就不问
Long as they make it back sober and safe, I don't ask.
我相信Williams会告诉你们的
But I'm sure Williams will tell you.
我可以打电♥话♥给他的工作部门
I can call over to his work section.
我们很感激 上士
We'd appreciate that, Staff Sergeant.
你可以让那边把他送来军营
You can have them send him over to the barracks.
我们要去检查Hanson的置物架
We're gonna check out Hanson's rack.
- 收到 - 好的
- Roger that. - All right.
- 谢谢你 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
打扰一下 是Hanson夫人吗
Excuse me, Mrs. Hanson?
- 是我 - 嗨 我是调查员Deeks
- Yes? - Hi. I'm, uh, Investigator Deeks.
这是特别探员Rountree 我们是NCIS的
This is Special Agent Rountree. We're with NCIS.
楼上的人告诉我们可以在这里找到你
We talked to somebody upstairs, they said we'd find you down here.
抱歉 我需要一些时间
Sorry, I-I needed a moment.
看到孩子那样真的很难受
It's really hard to see your child like that.
他病得很重
You know, he's so sick.
我无法想象
I can't even imagine.
对不起 为什么NCIS会来
I'm sorry, why is NCIS here?
Eddie癫痫发作
Eddie suffered a seizure.
- 难道不是吗 - 是的 夫人
- I mean, didn't he? - Yes, ma'am,
但有可能他接触了导致癫痫发作的东西
but it's possible he came in contact with something that caused the seizure,
我们正试图搞清楚那是什么
so We're trying to determine what that might be.
- 你是否介意我们坐下来问你几个问题 - 没事
- Do you mind if we sit down, ask you a few questions? - Yeah.
你上次和Eddie通话是什么时候
When's the last time you spoke to Eddie?
他每周六早上9点给我打电♥话♥
He calls every Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
他加入海军陆战队时 我非常骄傲
I was so proud when he joined the Marines.
就像他父亲
Just like his daddy.
他 战死了
He, uh, died in combat.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry to hear that.
那么 当Eddie打电♥话♥来 你们都谈些什么
So when, um, Eddie calls, what is it you guys talk about?
我不知道
I don't know.
他的日常 我的日常
His day. My day.
我们的狗 秘密成员
Our dog. Crypto.
Crypto (尤指信仰共♥产♥主义的)秘密成员
Crypto与Krypto读音相同 Krypto是DC漫画中超人养的狗 氪星的幸存者 也拥有超能力
你有条狗叫Crypto
You have a dog named Crypto?
- 不是的 - 不是
- No. - No.
呃 我们会讨论加密货币
Uh, we would-we would talk about cryptocurrency.
噢
Oh.
我知道 我看起来不像用山寨币的人
I know, I do not look like your typical altcoiner.
山寨币是指除比特币之外的任何类型的加密货币
在Eddie爸爸死后 我把时间都花在了网上
After Eddie's dad died, I spent a lot of time online.
花了些时间 但我挖到第一个货币后 嚯
It took a while, but after I mined my first coin, ooh,
我被迷住了 我想我最喜欢Nomporta币
I was hooked. I think I like NomportaCoin best.
可能是剧组虚构的货币
但你知道他们说什么 DYOR
But you know what they say: DYOR.
那是什么 他们说 D-O 那是什么
What do-what do they say? D-O... What do you...
呃 做你自己的研究
Uh, "do your own research."
是吗 不 D 做你 DY 好吧 对的
Yeah, no. D... Do your... DY... Yeah, right.
我一直是自己研究 那 Eddie他也在挖币吗
I always do my own. So, does Eddie-- he also mines crypto as well?
不 不 他不做这种事
On, no, no, no. That was never his thing.
直到几周前 他打电♥话♥给我
Until a few weeks ago, when he called me
让我帮他在交易所
and asked me to help him set up an account
注册一个账户
at one of the exchanges.
- 他有说是为什么吗 - 没有
- Did he say what it was for? - No.
与他的室友James有关
Something with his roommate, James.
他们俩一起开的免提
He was on the call, too.
他和Eddie 他们很要好
He and Eddie-- they're so close.
我以为会在这看见他
I thought I'd see him here.
膳食补充剂和汽车杂♥志♥
Dietary supplements and car magazines.
可能和营里其他房♥间一样
Probably just like every other room in this barracks.
我担心的是没找到的东西
It's what I'm not finding that concerns me.
没有手♥机♥ 这是一方面
No phone, for one thing.
嗯 他在训练时不需要它
Well, he wouldn't have needed it for the training session.
那它一定在这里的某处
It's got to be here somewhere.
也没看见Hanson的车钥匙
Don't see Hanson's car keys, either.
为什么有人要拿走他的手♥机♥和车钥匙 除非
Why would someone take his phone and his car, unle...
- Williams来了吗 - 恐怕没有 长官
- Williams on his way? - 'Fraid not, sir.
Williams无故缺勤 他今天早上没有集♥合♥执勤
Williams is UA. He didn't muster for duty this morning.
- 谢谢 - 好的 谢谢
- Thanks. - All right, thanks.
大门监控拍到了Hanson的大黄蜂
Main gate surveillance cameras show Hanson's Camaro
一小时前离开了基地
leaving the base about an hour ago.
最后轨迹是在5号♥公路上向北走
Last spotted heading north on the 5.
据Deeks所说 Hanson和Williams
Talked to Deeks, said Hanson and Williams
最近一起注册了加密货币账户
recently opened a cryptocurrency account together.
你不会认为有人付钱让他们把CRISPR带进彭德尔顿吧
You don't think somebody paid them to bring CRISPR into Pendleton, do you?
很可能 但这不能解释Hanson生病的原因
Could be. Doesn't explain what got Hanson sick.
也许Williams贪婪了 想把钱据为己有
Maybe Williams got greedy, wanted the money for himself.
现在他跑路了
Now he's on the run.
但要是我 会南下边境 而不是往洛杉矶北上
Except if I was him, I'd head south for the border, not north to L.A.
除非他心中有更大的目标
Unless he's got a bigger target in mind.
我不想要借口
I don't want excuses.
马上派架直升机去5号♥公路上空
Now, you get a chopper in the air over the 5,
否则我会亲自告诉总统 是你
or I will personally make sure that the president knows it was you
让我们的嫌疑人溜走了
who let our suspect slip away.
告诉我你已经定位到了一等兵Williams
Tell me that you have located PFC Williams.
最后一次看到他是去了阿纳海姆区域
He was last seen exiting into the Anaheim area,
但我想我知道他要去哪里
but I think I know where he's heading.
Hanson的母亲让我们访问了她儿子的Nompota币钱包
Hanson's mother got us access to her son's NomportaCoin wallet.
问题是 他账上没钱
The thing is, he wasn't receiving money.
他已经付了钱
He was paying it out.
他最近付了三枚总价值刚好2000美元的加密币
He recently dispersed three coins worth just over $2,000.
- 给谁 - 那是加密的 有匿名性
- To whom? - Well, it's crypto, so it's anonymous.
但银行账户并非如此
But bank accounts aren't.
我访问了区块链账本
I accessed the blockchain ledger,
我发现他最近把Nomporta币兑换成了美元
and I found out that he recently converted the NomportaCoins into U.S. currency
并将其存入Xander Yost的银行账户
and deposited them into the bank account of a Xander Yost,
他住在阿纳海姆
who lives in Anaheim.
马上让Deeks和Rountree去那里
Get Deeks and Rountree over there now.
这是Hanson的大黄蜂
That's Hanson's Camaro.
你去后面 我去前面
You take the back, I'll take the front.
啊噢
Uh-oh.
门没锁 把手上还有血迹
I got blood on the handle and the door's unlocked.
一等兵Williams 联邦探员
PFC Williams. Federal agents.
Deeks 他跑了
Deeks, he's running.
躺下
Stay down.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
没错 一等兵Hanson没死
You're right. PFC Hanson isn't dead.
不 不是Hanson
No, not Hanson.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
嘿 你怎么样 感觉好些吗 能吃东西吗
Hey, how you, uh, how you feeling? Able to eat anything?
没关系 你只需要 慢慢的小口喝水
That's okay. You just, uh, keep sipping liquids. You take it slow.
是的 我知道 我不是第一次生病
Yes, I know. It's not my first time getting sick.
是 但这是我第一次见你生病 我很抱歉
Yeah, but it's my first time with you getting sick, so I'm sorry,
我为你不得不听我母亲的唠叨而抱歉
I apologize for you having to deal with the incessant mothering.
话说 你妈妈要和你讲话
Speaking of mothers, yours wants to talk to you right now.
- 不 不 我不想 - 喂 Martin 你在吗
- No, no, I don't... - Yeah. Hello, Martin?
你知道你DVD机坏了吗
You know your DVD player's broken?
妈 我们没有DVD机
Mom, we don't have a DVD player.
- 你有啊 - 不 我们没有
- Yes, you do. - No, we don't.
那刚才我把碟片塞到什么里面去了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表