《海军罪案调查处》三剧联动 前情提要
我是Melina Devlin
My name is Melina Devlin,
如果你想活下去 你需要告诉我你所了解的
and you need to tell me everything that you learned
有关Simon Williams的一切
about Simon Williams if you want to survive.
Melina Devlin 中情局
Melina Devlin. CIA.
她不叫Melina Devlin
Her name is not Melina Devlin.
她是Morgan Miller
It's Morgan Miller.
我想你会告诉我 你所了解的有关Simon Williams的一切
I think you're going to tell me everything you've learned about Simon Williams.
你们正站在Simon Williams里面
You're standing inside Simon Williams.
这是中情局最成功的暗♥杀♥计划
The CIA's most successful assassination program.
你认为有人利用这个项目谋取私利吗
You think someone's using the program for personal gain?
为什么所有与Simon Williams有关的人都被杀了
Why everyone connected to Simon Williams is being killed.
所有死去的人都是目击者吗
All the people dying are witnesses?
Simon Williams创始小组的组员照片
Class photo of the inaugural Simon Williams group.
Hollace Kilbride
Hollace Kilbride.
他是下一个目标
Who's got a target on his back.
嘿 你们中有人开枪射中了Morgan Miller吗
Hey, did one of you shoot Morgan Miller?
- 是的 怎么了 - 她再次跑掉了
- Yeah. Why? - She's gone. Again.
欢迎来到洛杉矶国际机场
Welcome to LAX.
我们希望你在洛杉矶过得愉快
We hope you enjoy your stay in Los Angeles.
找到Kilbride了吗
Any luck locating Kilbride?
还没有 他的手♥机♥和车都离线了
Not yet. His phone and vehicle are both offline.
Fatima和Rountree正赶去他家里
Fatima and Rountree are heading to his place now.
好吧 你上次看见他是在哪
Okay, where did you have him last?
几小时前 就在楼里
Here in the building, several hours ago.
之后就没看见了
But nothing since.
有人看见他离开吗
Did anyone see him leave?
没有 我已经看了监控
No. I've gone through our security footage.
我不知道他是怎么神不知鬼不觉地离开的
I have no idea how he managed to get out of here without being seen.
但他就是消失了
But he just vanished.
悄无声息 无迹可寻
Without a word and without a trace.
可恶
Damn it.
- 哟 - 哟
- Yo. - Yo.
我没发现有人在监视这里
Nobody's watching the place that I can see.
也看不到车
No sign of a vehicle.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我想怎么办
What do I want to do?
我想去上热瑜伽课 在海滩上度过一天
I want to go to a hot yoga class and spend the day at the beach.
可惜不会那么快实现
But doesn't look like that's happening any time soon.
热瑜伽不是我的菜
Hot yoga's not really my thing.
噢 那真可惜了
Oh, you are missing out.
在一个满是汗臭的房♥间里
On a room full of sweaty, smelly people?
什么 那你更喜欢跳尊巴
Oh, yeah? What, you more of a Zumba guy?
完全不是
Not even close.
我知道你很喜欢Kensi的短裤
I know how much you like Kensi's shorts.
我打赌你有一整抽屉的紧身衣做那些恰恰动作
I bet you've got a whole drawer full of Spandex for those cha-cha moves.
没法带你出来了
Can't take you anywhere.
你是他的助手 怎么会不知道
How could you not know this? You're his assistant.
- 他非常注重隐私 - 他也是特别项目办公室的负责人
- He's extremely private. - He's also the head of OSP,
意味着他有责任 需要全天候都能联♥系♥上他
which means that he's got responsibilities. He needs to be reachable 24/7.
发生了什么
What is going on here?
整个行动中心没人知道你的老板在哪里
No one in this whole operation knows where your boss is.
我们已经意识到了
We've already established that.
但你们却不知道从哪里开始找人
But you don't even know where to start looking.
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
他并不完全是团队成员
He's not exactly a team player.
其他人呢
Where is everyone?
所有非必要人员都回家了
All nonessential personnel were sent home.
你无权这么做
You don't have the authority to do that.
他没有
No.
但她可以
But she does.
主任派我们来 并作为夏威夷外地办事处的SAC
The director sent us and as SAC of the Hawai'i field office,
SAC: Strategic Air Command 美国战略空军司令部
Tennant探员对整个环太平洋地区有管辖权
Agent Tennant has jurisdiction over the entire Pacific Rim.
别担心 各位
Don't worry, boys.
我不会留下一团乱麻的
I won't make you clean your rooms.
那么
Well.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey!
你确定你要这样做
You sure you want to do that?
不然呢
No.
我们还有其他选择吗
What choice do we have?
好吧
All right.
你比我更适合
Better you than me.
呃 请告诉我你知道密♥码♥
Uh, please tell me you have the code.
是的 Shyla发来了
Yeah, Shyla sent it.
我以为是条短♥信♥
I thought it was a text.
也可能是邮件
Maybe it was an email.
哦 不 老实说 警官 这是我老板的家
Oh, no, honestly, Officer, it's my boss's house.
我们没有进入的许可吗 不 确切地说 没有
Do we don't have permission to enter? No, not, exactly.
看见没 这里发生的事 他就是失踪了
See, what happened was, he's actually missing.
我们得走了 现在就走
We need to go, like, now.
嘿 放松 Nancy Drew
Hey, relax, Nancy Drew.
Nancy Drew是一名业余侦探 她是一本推理小说中的人物 该小说出版于1930年
你说的倒是轻松
Oh, that's easy for you to say.
超过半数的时间我都不认为Kilbride喜欢我
Half the time I don't even think Kilbride likes me.
如果他知道我闯进了他的房♥子 那就更肯定了
And he's definitely not gonna like me if he knows that I broke into his house.
我们四处看看就行 找到他在哪里的线索而已
We're just looking around to see if we can find some clues as to where he is.
Kilbride上将
Admiral Kilbride?
是我Namazi和Rountree
It's Agent Namazi and Rountree!
是的 呃 她自己进来的
Yeah, yeah, uh, she let herself in.
我只是尾随她进来
I'm just following her lead.
我有种不祥的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
对 那是因为你相信有鬼
Yeah, that's because you believe in ghosts.
你见过鬼吗
Have you ever seen a ghost?
因为我见过
Because I have.
好吧 Egon
Okay, Egon.
Simon Williams小组的首批成员每个人都被杀了
Every original member of the Simon Williams group has been killed off
除了Kilbride
except Kilbride.
他是唯一能在国会作证的人
He's the only one who can testify before congress
证明这个项目已经被影子内阁接管了
that this shadow faction has taken over the program.
意味着找到Kilbride并保护他
Which means finding Kilbride and protecting him
是我们的头等大事
is our number one priority.
嗯 如果你没有把我们全体员工都送回家的话 这会非常容易
Well, it would be a hell of a lot easier to do if you hadn't sent our entire staff home.
嘿 你还有我们
Hey, you got us.
我还请了特别探员Afloat Lucy Tara来帮忙
And I brought in the help of Special Agent Afloat Lucy Tara.
她现在在上将的办公室 希望她能找到一些有用信息
She's in the admiral's office now. Hopefully she'll find something.
哦 她很快就会发现他是多么不喜欢
Oh, she's about to find out just how much
别人翻看他的东西
he doesn't like when people go through his things.
好吧 我相信如果我们能让他活着 他会克服的
Well, I'm sure he'll get over it if we manage to keep him alive,
不像其他的Simon Williams成员
unlike the rest of his Simon Williams buddies.
由于对手的情况 我们不得不假设这个地点
Because of who we're dealing with, we have to assume that the secrecy of this location
及其人员的秘密已经被泄露
and its personnel have been compromised.
事实上 我相信在我们说话的时候 已经被监视了
In fact, I'm sure we're probably under surveillance as we speak.
所以我才让其他人回家的
Which is why I sent everyone home.
是为了他们着想
For their own protection.
联♥系♥Sabatino 看他是否知道Simon Williams项目的信息
Call Sabatino, see if he has anything on the Simon Williams project,
也问问Morgan Miller
as well as on Morgan Miller.
好的
Got it.
谁是Sabatino
Who's Sabatino?
前中情局联♥系♥人
Former CIA contact.
你们信任他吗
Y'all trust him?
- 可能 - 很有可能
- Probably. - More than likely.
好吧 这很令人鼓舞
Okay, well, that's encouraging.
Callen探员 你也是前中情局的吧
Agent Callen, you're, uh, former CIA as well?
对不起 为什么我现在才知道这件事
I'm sorry. Why am I just finding out about this now?
因为这无关紧要
Because it's not relevant.
也许我们应该对此做出判断
Maybe we should be the judge of that.
他与Simon Williams项目无关
He has nothing to do with the Simon Williams project,
如果这就是你想要的
if that's what you're getting at.
然而 他们在我们所有的努力前总是领先一步
And yet they've managed to stay one step ahead of all our best efforts.
你可别说了
You don't want to go there.
我为他们工作时Simon Williams项目是个城市传奇
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表