They acted as civilian contractors on three of our latest and most important projects.
我们知道Kilbride上将已经与海军部长
So, we know Admiral Kilbride has been in contact
取得联♥系♥ 他们已经加强了
with the office of SECNAV and that they've upped security
这三处房♥产的安全
at those three properties,
但你能确切地告诉我们这些项目是什么吗
but could you tell us exactly what these projects were?
第一个是位于彭德尔顿营的武器弹♥药♥库
The first was a weapons and ordnance depot at Camp Pendleton.
第二个是莫哈韦的地下无人机控制基地
The second was an underground drone control base in the Mojave.
但第三个项目是他们的杰作
But the third project was their masterpiece.
这是我们简报中没有的项目
That was the project that wasn't in our briefing.
呃 我们被告知需要直接与您联♥系♥以了解更多细节
Uh, we were told we needed to speak with you directly to get more details.
该项目是一个设防严密的指挥中心
The project was a fortified and secured command center
直接建在山的一侧
built directly into the side of a mountain,
- 地点保密 - 什么样的指挥中心
- location classified. - What kind of command center?
一个多军种导弹威慑指挥和控制中心
A multiservice missile deterrence command and control center.
这个中心控制什么
And what does this center control?
位于美国本土的300多枚导弹
Over 300 missiles located on U.S. soil.
Three hundred?
是的
Yeah.
如果Sandhagen夫妇被外国利益集团挟持 入侵控制中心
If the Sandhagens were taken by a foreign interest looking for control of that command center,
他们可以用这些弹道导弹摧毁我们国内的大部分军事行动
they can take out most of our domestic military operations with those ballistic missiles.
- 各位 - Rountree 你有什么发现
- Hey, guys. - What do you got, Rountree?
Sandhagen夫妇的建筑公♥司♥有第三个合作伙伴
The Sandhagens architecture firm has a third partner.
他叫Paul Figueiredo
His name's Paul Figueiredo.
让我大胆假设下 Figueiredo先生与Sandhagen夫妇一样有钱吗
Oh, let me take a flyer here. Mr. Figueiredo is just as rich as the Sandhagens?
问题就在这儿了 他并不富有 他过得不错
That's the thing, he's not. He's doing well,
但他的房♥屋估值只有Sandhagen夫妇的四分之一
but his home's worth a quarter of what one of the Sandhagens' properties is.
而且他有信♥用♥卡♥债务 就更谈不上存款了
And he has credit card debt and nowhere near the savings.
他们三人都是公♥司♥的平等合伙人
And all three of them are equal partners in the firm?
看上去是的
Yeah, looks that way.
也许Sandhagen夫妇挪用公♥款♥
Maybe the Sandhagens are funneling money from the corporation.
也许是在偷他的东西
Maybe they're stealing from him.
Paul发现后就去找他们
And Paul finds out and goes after them.
也许吧 或者Sandhagen夫妇正在向出价最高的人
Maybe. Or maybe the Sandhagens are selling their classified knowledge of properties
出♥售♥他们对弹道导弹指挥中心等财产的机密知识
like the ballistic missile command center to the highest bidder.
大约有6个国家会对这些财产计划感兴趣
About a half a dozen foreign countries would be interested in the plans for those properties.
更不用说恐怖组织了
Not to mention terrorist organizations.
谢谢你能跟Castor探员过来
Thank you for coming down here with Agent Castor.
我是特别探员Callen 这是调查员Deeks
I'm Special Agent Callen. This is Investigator Deeks.
嗨 很高兴见到你们 不必客气
Hi, good to meet you. No problem at all.
我对这事感到恶心
I've been sick about this.
如果有什么我可以帮忙的 我会帮的
If there's anything I can do to help, I will.
很好 这很好 因为我们有些问题要问你
Great, that's great, 'cause we do have some questions for you.
可以 首先我想问下Ty和Sophia
For sure. First, can I ask-- Ty and, uh, Sophia--
- 他们还好吧 是和Mila在一起吗 - 是的
- how are they? Are they with Mila? - They are.
他们都在一个安全的地方
And they're all at a secured location.
- 请坐 - 好
- Have a seat. - Yeah.
你和Sandhagen夫妇在他们的军事承包业务中
So, you and the Sandhagens are equal partners
是平等的合作伙伴 对吗
in their military contracting business, correct?
是的 我拥有三分之一
We are. Yeah, I own a third,
Linsey拥有三分之一 Emmett拥有三分之一
Linsey owns a third, Emmett owns a third.
这意味着利润在你们三人之间平均分配
That means the profits are distributed equally between the three of you?
确实是
That it does, yeah.
我不是有意无礼
I don't mean to be disrespectful,
但当我们调查Sandhagen夫妇的财务状况时 我们发现
but when we were looking into the Sandhagens' finances, we realized that...
他们比你有更多的资本和储蓄
they have substantially more capital and savings than you do.
你们 检查了我的财务状况
You-you guys looked into my finances.
- 是的 - 我没想到会这样
- We did. - 'Cause I wasn't expecting that.
但是 你们也看到了我没什么可隐瞒的
But, uh... you saw I've got nothing to hide.
而你的财务状况不同是因为什么
And the reason for your different financial situation is?
很简单 我是军事承包业务的合伙人
Simple. I'm a partner in the military contracting business.
6年前 他们开办了一家独♥立♥公♥司♥ 专门从事民间工作
Six years ago, they started a separate business dealing with, uh, civilian jobs.
我不是那家公♥司♥的一员
I'm not a part of that firm.
我们没有查到他们名下的其他公♥司♥
We didn't see any other companies listed under their name.
是的 他们非常小心地用信托而不是他们的名字来组建公♥司♥
Yeah, they were very careful to incorporate using trusts instead of their names
来确保不被查到
to make sure this exact thing wouldn't happen.
那么 他们在这家公♥司♥从事什么样的民间工作
So, what kind of civilian jobs are they taking under this company?
豪♥宅♥中的安全屋
Safe rooms in mansions,
在山里有安全的避险小屋和专用保险库
secured bug out cabins in the mountains, specialty vaults.
在这个时代 这种类型的项目已经变得非常流行了
I mean, in this day and age, this types projects have become very popular
特别是有钱人
among people with means.
我是说 你看看他们的收入
I mean, you look at the cash they're pulling in,
我认为是有利可图的
I'd say it's profitable.
是的 第二套房♥子被高估了
Yeah, well, second homes are overrated.
你有房♥产税和维护费 还有 我不说了
You got the property taxes and the maintenance and... I'll stop talking.
不管怎样 当时他们要求我与他们的私营部门业务合作
Well, anyway, they asked me to partner with them in the private sector business back then,
私营部门是经济的一部分 由个人和公♥司♥经营 以盈利为目的 不受国家控制
它包含了政♥府♥不拥有或经营的所有营利性企业 企业也可以与政♥府♥运营的机构合作
建立公私合作关系 本集中指代民间业务 和军事合同对应
但我拒绝了他们
but I turned them down.
- 为什么 - 我喜欢和Sandhagen夫妇一起工作
- Why was that? - I love working with the Sandhagens,
但别误会我 我不会 为了工作而活着
but don't get me wrong, I don-I-I don't live to work.
工作对我来说是为了露营 打猎 冲浪 练柔术
Work for me is a means to camp, hunt, surf, do jiujitsu.
基本上就是做人
Basically just be a human being.
你看到他们赚了那么多钱 你后悔吗
Did you regret your decision once you saw how much money they were making?
不会 你开玩笑吧 他们昼夜不停地工作
Not at all. Are you kidding? They worked on that business around the clock,
连轴转地完成项目 那是 是一项巨大的成就
24/7 to get it done. That was a... that was a huge accomplishment.
但不是我想要的生活
It's just not the life I want.
我尊重这点
I can respect that.
你不会碰巧有他们私营业务的客户名单吧
You wouldn't happen to have a list of their private sector clients, would you?
我没有这些信息 因为这不是军事承包业务的一部分
I don't have access to that because it's not part of the military contracting business.
但如果我是你们 我会去他们的家庭办公室看看
But if I were you guys, I'd check out their home office.
他们就是在那里经营这家公♥司♥的
That's where they ran that business out of.
长官 我们从怀尼米港出发 大概40分钟到
Our ETA from Port Hueneme is... about 40 minutes, sir.
收到
Copy that.
我们应该很快会有一份Sandhagen夫妇的
We should have a list of the Sandhagens'
私营部门项目清单发到你的手♥机♥上
private sector projects sent to your phones soon.
私营部门的绑♥架♥动机是合理的
A private sector motive for the kidnappings makes sense.
如果他们的目标是军事设施
If they were targeting a military facility,
那么他们肯定明白 咱们剧本中的第一步
then they'd have to know that the first step
就是提高Sandhagen夫妇设计的全部房♥屋的安全性
in our playbook is to up security at any property the Sandhagens designed.
如果他们是为了利益而不是为了恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
And if they're in it for profit over terrorism,
那么 私营部门的资产比军事技术更容易转移和销赃
then private sector assets are way easier to offload and fence than military tech.
所有观点都有道理
All valid points.
但海军部长正在与加拿大国防军协调
But SECNAV is coordinating with the purple suiters
the purple suiters: 上世纪60-70年代 加拿大将三军整合成单一的加拿大国防军
通俗地称为"紫色西装" 实际上 制♥服♥是基于陆军的制♥服♥ 即绿色
以确保该弹道导弹指挥中心的安全
to keep that ballistic missile command center safe.
- 保持联络 - 收到 长官
- Keep me posted. - Copy that, sir.
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thanks. - All right.
显然 建筑学是有价值的
Evidently, architecture pays.
我小时候就想当建筑师
I wanted to be an architect when I was a kid.
说实话 除了数学和工程部分 这似乎是一份很酷的工作
Yeah, honestly, it seems to be a cool job minus the math and engineering part.
- 什么样的建筑师 - 呃 我不知道
- What kind of architect? - Uh, I don't know.
我喜欢酒店 火车站 机场 诸如此类的地方
I liked hotels, train stations, airports, that sort of thing.
这句话有很多地方需要解读
lots to unpack with that statement.
从他们自己的家里被带走
Taken from their own home.
- 至少孩子们没有看到事情发生 - 是的
- You know, at least the kids didn't see it happen. - Yeah.
嘿 Rosa对洛杉矶新生活适应得怎么样
Hey, how's, uh, how's Rosa adjusting to her new life here in LA?
嗷 她可不得了 特别坚强 有适应力
Oh, she's a champ. So strong and resilient.
不过我觉得自己成天问她有没有想聊的 给问烦了
Although I think she's tired of me asking if there's anything she wants to talk about.
好吧 我想我们在这一点上都是
Well, I think we all are, at this point.
那表示我在乎啊 这就是爱的样子
That just means I care. That's what love looks like.
说到关心和爱 订婚怎么样了
Speaking of caring and loving, how's, uh, engagement treating you?
- 很好 - 是吗 很好
- It's good. - Yeah? Good?
好 好
Good. Good.
当她结婚并且不在执法部门工作时
She's trying to figure out what her life will look like in LA
她想知道在洛杉矶的生活会是什么样子
when she's married and not working in law enforcement.
嗯 她是一个了不起的执法人员
Well, she's an incredible law enforcement officer.
ATF很幸运能让她回来
ATF would be lucky to have her back,
但我确实不想家里有两个戴徽章的 天呐 是吧
but I do get the reluctance of being a two-badge family. Man, do I.
没错 你确实这么想
I'm sure you do.
- 如果你们决定要孩子 - 孩子
- And if you do decide to have children... - Kids?
我们才订婚
We just got engaged.
好吗 我们还没到那地步
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表