Admiral, Callen, Fatima,
这是少校Kristina Hirsch
this is Lieutenant Commander Kristina Hirsch.
很高兴见到你们
Good to meet you all.
真希望是在其他情况下见面
Wish it was under different circumstances.
Aiden的事 你有什么要告诉我们的
What can you tell us? How's Aiden?
他仍在接受检查
He's still undergoing testing,
但看起来Hanna上尉会没事的
but it looks like Lieutenant Hanna is going to be all right.
他将在医院留院观察一晚
He'll be held at the hospital overnight for observation.
- 我很快会和他见面 - 知道了
- I'll be meeting with him soon. - Understood.
有坠毁的原因了吗
Do we know what caused the crash?
这就是我受命参与调查的
That's what I've been tasked to find out.
我会根据审判长手册来领导这次调查
I'll be leading a JAGMAN investigation of the incident.
JAGMAN: Manual of The Judge Advocate General (US Navy) 审判长手册(美国海军)
可能是设备故障或飞行员失误的简单案例
Could be a straightforward case of equipment malfunction or pilot error,
但我们也不排除是外部因素导致的
but we can't be certain that an external factor can be to blame.
去年 一架F35在同一地区附近被无人机群击落
An F-35 was taken down by a drone swarm near the same area last year.
我们处理了那个案子
We worked that case.
有什么理由认为它会再次发生吗
Is there any reason to believe it could have happened again?
从那之后我们做了一些检测优化 应该不太可能
We made some detection improvements since then, so I'd say it's unlikely.
但我们还不能排除任何因素
But we can't rule anything out yet.
鉴于这就发生在你们的地盘
And since it happened right in your backyard,
我希望你们能帮助我查出真♥相♥
I'd appreciate your help in getting to the bottom of it.
当然 你需要的任何东西都可以
Of course. Anything you need.
我现在就去询问Hanna上尉
I'm going to debrief Lieutenant Hanna myself,
我需要在收集证据和询问证人方面得到一些帮助
and I could use some assistance in gathering evidence and interviewing witnesses.
这是我们的专长
That's our specialty.
Hanna上尉坠机时正在穆古海军基地进行试飞
Lieutenant Hanna was on a test flight out of NAS Point Mugu when he went down.
所幸没有和公♥寓♥区相撞
Luckily, barely missed an apartment complex.
有几个目击者被暂时留在附近的海滩上
There's a few eyewitnesses being held at a beach nearby,
我还需要有人和中队的维修主管谈谈
and I also need someone to talk to the squadron's maintenance chief.
Namazi探员 你和Rountree探员去海滩
Agent Namazi, you and Agent Rountree hit the beach.
Dahr女士去找Callen探员
Ms. Dahr, meet Agent Callen
并在船屋和维修主管谈话
at the boatshed and talk to the maintenance chief.
- 我守在这里 - 好的
- I will hold things down here. - Can do.
还有一点
There is one catch.
我要先说清楚
I want to be clear
特别探员Hanna不能参与这次坠机调查
that Special Agent Hanna cannot be involved in any part of this crash investigation.
因为他是Hanna上尉的父亲
As Lieutenant Hanna's father,
会有非常明显的利益冲突
this would be a very obvious conflict of interest.
让我来告诉他吧
Let me be the one to tell him.
我 我肯定他能够服从命令
Oh, I'm-I'm sure he'll have no problem with that.
对不起兄弟 这是上头的命令
I'm sorry, man, but this is coming from up high.
我知道了 我不喜欢 但我接受
I get it. I don't like it, but I get it.
但是你要是发现什么 我是指任何事 你都要通知我 好吗
But if you find anything, and I mean anything, you call me, all right?
- 我会的 - 好的 我挂了
- You know I will. - All right, I got to go.
我也爱你 妹妹
Love you too, sis.
Aiden
Aiden.
爸爸 我很好 真的
I'm all right, Dad, really.
好孩子 见到你真高兴
My boy. It's good to see you.
我也是 少校 我刚和Kam通电♥话♥
You too, Major. I just got off the phone with Kam.
- 她向你问好 - 你好吗
- Uh, she says hi. - How are you?
我很好 爸爸 我发誓
I'm fine, Dad, I swear.
- 这是 - 是吗
- Uh, this is... - Yeah?
这都是弹射造成的
This is all from the ejection.
你看起来不太好
You don't look fine.
是的 我是说 我确实晕倒了
Yeah, I mean, uh, it did knock me out.
他们说我有脑震荡
And they said I have a concussion.
我着陆的时候一定扭伤了脚踝 但是
I must have twisted my ankle by the way I landed, but...
- 嗯 - 比起其他结果 这样已经不错了 我接受
- Okay.... - I'll take that over the alternative any day.
能活着着陆就是好的
Any landing you can walk away from.
发生了什么
What happened out there?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我一直试着回想
I've been trying to go over it in my mind.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to intrude.
请随意 上尉
At ease, Lieutenant.
特别探员Hanna 很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you, Special Agent Hanna.
我也是
You, too.
我是Kristina Hirsch少校
Lieutenant Commander Kristina Hirsch.
我根据审判长手册来调查此事
I'm heading the JAGMAN investigation into the incident.
Hanna上尉 你感觉怎样
Lieutenant Hanna, how are you feeling?
综合考虑 我没事
All things considered, I'm... I'm okay.
那我们开始你的事故描述
Then we can get started on your official statement.
Frazier军士长 你指挥中队所有飞机的
Master Chief Frazier, you direct all aircraft maintenance
- 维修和检查 - 是的 女士
- and inspections in the squadron? - Yes, ma'am.
一旦发生事故
And as soon as any mishap occurs,
事故飞机上的所有维护记录 日志
all maintenance records, log books and files
和文件都会被锁定
on the incident plane are locked down.
- 所以它们不会被篡改 - 是的
- So they can't be altered? - Correct.
我接到消息就这么做了
And I did that as soon as I was made aware.
它们可供你们检查
They're available for you to examine.
我们会的 现在我们想听听你的看法
We will. Right now we're interested in your take.
那些记录中有没有
Was there anything in those records
- 你认为需要标红的 - 没有 长官
- that you thought was a red flag? - No, sir.
事故飞机是一架相对较新的
The incident plane was a relatively new airframe,
下一阶段的维护要到100个飞行小时以后
next phase maintenance wasn't due for another 100 flight hours.
今天早上是否进行了适当的飞行前检查
Was it given a proper pre-flight inspection this morning?
当然 这架飞机通过了安全飞行认证
Of course. The plane was certified for safe flight.
Sonic在起飞前也会确认这一点
Sonic would have confirmed the same before takeoff.
Sonic
Sonic?
这是Hanna上尉的呼号♥
That's Lieutenant Hanna's call sign.
Sam从没提过
Sam's never mentioned that?
我想他也不知道 为什么是Sonic
I don't think he even knows. Why Sonic?
这属于Hanna上尉的故事 他是个很棒的飞行员
That's Lieutenant Hanna's story to tell. He's a great pilot.
听说出了大问题 我很震惊
I was shocked to hear that everything went sideways.
我们知道这是一次试飞 他们到底在测试什么
We understand this was a test flight. What exactly were they testing?
这是机密
That's classified.
这是由Starling航♥空♥开♥发♥的系统
It's a system being developed by Starling Aeronautics,
他们对此守口如瓶
and they keep pretty tight-lipped.
我不知道我能说多少 但是
I'm not sure how much I can say, but...
但是 什么
But... what?
别说出去 他们超支了还落后于计划
Between you and me, they're behind schedule and over budget.
现在 你想了解更多 得和我们的指挥长谈
Now, if you want to know more, you'll have to talk to our CO.
我通知上将
I'll call the admiral.
Hanna上尉 说一下整个飞行过程
All right, Lieutenant Hanna, talk me through the flight.
嗯 起飞很正常
Uh, well, um, the takeoff was normal.
前进至飞行高度1-0-0出海
Proceeded to flight level 1-0-0 out to sea.
一旦我们到达训练区
And once we reached the exercise area,
系统测试就顺利进行了
the systems test went off without a hitch.
但是 后来 返航时
But then, um... then, on the way back...
怎么了
What is it?
我不确定后面发生了什么
Well, I'm not sure what happened next.
我的记忆 很模糊
Uh... my memory is just... It's really fuzzy.
孩子 慢慢来
Take your time, son.
我清楚地记得 我必须要弹射了
I distinctly remember realizing that I had to punch out,
但之前 就是 记不清了
but before that, it's just... it's just not as clear.
你为什么不试着回溯记忆
Why don't you try working backwards?
这对我有帮助
That helps me.
没用
Nah.
对不起 我只是 记不起来了
I'm sorry. I just... I just... I just can't remember anything.
我们稍后再谈
We'll get back to that later.
就在事发前 飞机被取消了自动驾驶
Right before the incident, the plane was taken off autopilot.
你记得有这样做吗
Do you remember doing that?
没有
N-No.
你曾因挑战极限而受到
You have been the recipient of some reprimands
一些训斥和指示信
and Letters of Instruction for, shall we say, pushing the envelope?
例如 去年你因在美国大♥陆♥上空突破音障
For example, last year you were given an LOI
而收到了指示信
for breaking the sound barrier over the continental USA.
指示信(LOI)是因为成员的执行表现不达标
而在服役记录中建立的一个永久记录 可以作为因故退役(DFC)的依据
什么
What?
他不会那样做
He'd never do that.
- Aiden - 请不要一直表现得像完美先生
- Aiden. - Please don't act like you were Mr. Perfect all the time.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表