我需要答案
I want answers.
- 停下 - 什么
- Stop. - What?
不要像在寻找退出策略或机会武器一样观察这里了
Stop casing this place like you're looking for an exit strategy or weapons of opportunity.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
- 香槟 - 谢谢
- Champagne? - Thank you.
我其实
I'm actually...
为什么不呢 谢谢你
But why not? Thank you.
拒绝香槟就是拒绝生活
"Saying no to champagne is like saying no to life."
嗯 那更好
Yeah. That's better.
嗯 其实是 猎鹿人 里说的
Well, it's from The Deer Hunter.
The Deer Hunter: 电影《猎鹿人》 1978年上映
可别不喝啊 你知道我们应该是在庆祝
Don't ruin this for me, you know. We're supposed to be celebrating.
我是在庆祝 我只是
I'm celebrating. I'm just...
我在这里庆祝
I'm celebrating in here.
你不必在这里的
You don't have to be here.
- 我本可以带上Fatima - 不
- I could have taken Fatima. - No!
不 我 拜托 我想在这儿
No, I-- Come on, I want to be here.
撒谎
Liar.
我想为了你而在这
I want to be here for you.
我不想你在这是为了我
I don't want you to be here for me.
我想你在这是为了我们
I want you to be here for us.
对的 我 就是那个意思
Right. I-I mean, that's what I meant.
为了我们 敬我们
For u-- To us.
敬我们
To us.
实际上味道更像普洛赛克
Actually tastes more like prosecco.
prosecco: 意大利的白葡萄酒
拜托 你不会是从匹诺曹那里知道普洛赛克的吧
Please, you wouldn't know prosecco from Pinocchio.
年轻人 大鼻子 木讷的肤色
Younger man, big nose, woody complexion?
最后被处决了 对吗
Gets executed at the end, right?
这就是最原始的故事 这是真的
That's what happens in the real story. It's true.
只是 请不要再说了
Just... please stop talking.
你
You, uh...
你要喝掉剩下的普洛赛克吗
You gonna drink the rest of your prosecco?
- 谢谢 - 谢谢你 军士
- Thank you. - Thank you, Petty Officer.
我是军士长Hughes 副舰长任命我为你们的联络人
Master Chief Hughes. XO tapped me to be your liaison.
很高兴见到你 我是特别探员Kensi Blye 这是特别探员Fatima Namazi
Nice to meet you. I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye. This is Special Agent Fatima Namazi.
- 嗨 - 我们感谢NCIS的加入
- Hi. - We appreciate NCIS coming aboard.
很抱歉 在这样不幸的情况下
I'm sorry it's under such unfortunate circumstances,
但这件事似乎相当简单
but this matter seems fairly straightforward.
我们理解
We understand.
那么 Wassner军士是在这里被发现的 在货仓里吗
So, Petty Officer Wassner was found here, in the hold?
是的 他今天早上7点30分在这里被发现
Yep. He was found right here this morning at 0730.
他是如何上吊的
How did he hang himself?
他用了那条备用线
He used that spare line.
看起来他是用小刀割的
Looks like he cut it free with a pocket knife.
今天早上我亲自检查过
Inspected it myself this morning.
我们想看看尸体
We'd like to see the body.
他被发现后不久 就被带回了陆地
It was flown back to land soon after he was discovered.
Wassner是犹太人
Wassner is Jewish,
他们会尽快埋葬死者
and they bury their dead as soon as possible.
- 我让Shyla去联♥系♥法医 - 好
- I'll have Shyla reach out to the medical examiner. - Yeah.
知道他为什么这么做吗
Any idea why he did this?
也许这能说明一些问题
Maybe this will shed some light.
今天早上在他的床铺上发现的
It was found in his bunk this morning.
我们应该把这个扫描后发给Shyla进行分♥析♥
We should have this scanned and sent to Shyla for analysis.
还有其他人知道这个吗
Does anyone else know about this?
指挥官 你们和找到它的准尉Kemi Adebayo
Command, you and Chief Kemi Adebayo who found him.
请让我们和她谈谈
We'd like to speak to her, please.
- 好的 这边来 - 谢谢
- Sure thing. Right this way. - Thank you.
嘿 这是Robin Wassner
Hey, guys. This is Robin Wassner.
Castor 谢谢你
Thanks, Castor.
请坐
Take a seat.
很感谢你能来
Thank you so much for-for coming in.
我们知道你所经历的
We know what you're going through is
是极其困难的
overwhelmingly difficult.
你们到底需要我做什么
What exactly do you need from me?
这只是对你丈夫在忠诚号♥上
So, it's just a routine investigation into the death
死亡的例行调查 只是
of your husband on the USS Allegiance. Just...
我们希望能更好的了解Eli的为人
you know, hoping to get a better understanding of who Eli was
以及他经历过什么
and what he was going through.
好的
Sure.
那么 你最后一次和他说话是什么时候
Well, when's the last time you spoke with him?
上周日 我们每周都通话
Last Sunday for our weekly phone call.
有迹象表明他可能一直在挣扎吗
Was there anything that indicated he may have been struggling?
没有
Nothing.
我们都笑了
We laughed.
谈到他回家的事
Talked about him coming home.
据我所知 他很开心
As far as I knew, he was happy.
我们很爱对方
We loved each other.
我们刚开始尝试生孩子
We had just started trying to have a child.
我们真的
We were really...
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
Eli给我写信了
Eli sent me letters.
他就是这样 有点老套
That was his thing. Old-fashioned.
我觉得这很浪漫
I thought it was romantic.
尽管我几乎看不懂他的狂草
Even though I could barely read his chicken scratch.
他最后一封信是什么时候
When was his last letter?
几星期前
A couple weeks ago.
我们可以看看那些信吗
You mind if we take a look at those letters?
当然
Of course.
想要什么都可以
Whatever you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊 Kemi Adebayo准尉
Ah. Chief Kemi Adebayo.
探员们
Agents.
我们不会占用你太多时间 请坐
Uh, we won't take much of your time. Please have a seat.
我很感激
I'd appreciate that.
我们是来调查Eli Wassner上士的死亡的
We are here to look into Petty Officer First Class Eli Wassner's death.
我知道
I'm aware.
你是他的直接上司
You were his direct supervisor.
肯定的
Affirmative.
你如何描述忠诚号♥上的工作环境
How would you describe the working environment here on the USS Allegiance?
有效的
Effective.
我们知道向督查长提出的
We're aware of the two complaints that were filed against you
两项针对你的投诉
with the Inspector General.
我不喜欢溺爱文化
I don't fancy coddle culture.
当你要求这些船员完成他们的工作时
The minute you demand this class of sailors to do their job,
你变成了恶棍
you become the villain.
有人会说 这是一个艰难的工作环境
Some would say that that is a difficult working environment.
我称之为不与平庸共事
I call it not being complicit with mediocrity.
这就是你对Wassner的看法吗 平庸
Is this what you thought of Wassner? As mediocre?
他做得很好
He did good work.
但是
But?
最近他变得注意力不集中
Lately he had become unfocused,
我告诉他要振作起来
and I told him to get his act together.
也许你用的词比这更有攻击性
Maybe you used words a little more aggressive than that?
我的工作是确保我们的表现达到最高标准
It is my job to make sure that we perform at the highest standards.
如果我每次工作时间都用来破译每个水手的情绪状态
If I spent every working hour trying to decipher each sailor's emotional state,
我永远不会完成任何事情
I'd never get anything done.
我不可能知道他情绪不稳定
I couldn't have known he was unstable.
你团队的幸福感和他们的表现一样是你工作的一部分
Well, your team's well-being is just as much part of your job as their performance.
我很清楚我的职责范围
I am well aware of my job description.
- 好的 但如果你 - Wassner是这艘船上
- Okay, but if you... - Wassner is the third sailor
第三个明显自杀死亡的水手
dead by apparent suicide on this carrier.
也许你需要仔细检查一下你的作业方式
Maybe you need to take a hard look at the way you operate.
Wassner的病历显示没有酗酒
Wassner's medical records show no alcohol abuse,
没有药物使用或任何其他缓解类药物
no drug use or any other mitigating factors.
我的意思是 他的纪律记录很棒
I mean, he has a spotless discipline record
在财务方面也没有异常的活动
and no unusual activity on his financials.
如果Adebayo知道他在挣扎 她肯定没有提供任何帮助
If Adebayo knew he was struggling, she certainly didn't do anything to help.
即将休假 成家立业
About to go on leave, start a family.
我是说 这家伙受到了来自各方的压力
I mean, this guy was getting pressure from all sides.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表